Going on date - ADVICE?

Okay anons here’s the deal. I actually scored a lunch date with a qt3.14 from uni for Monday. But I haven’t been in a date for a year & a half and suck at talking to girls...
What do? Halp me pls!

Attached: 1DC300B9-A378-4263-9077-2CE843CEAC33.jpg (1300x862, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also inb4
>not politics
>sage
I’m trying to do my part to save the white race, frens.

Do you have money? If so just keep spending, no talking needed, legs will be wide open by the end of the night

1. Talk about cuckolding
2. Talk about Prime Minister Trudeau
3. Talk about the supremacy of the Chinese
4. Talk about white privilege/intersectionality
5. Talk about the differences of density in subtypes of maple syrup.

ez. gg.

I literally just ask them about themselves and they don't shut the fuck up. I interject every now and then to show "active listening" but I always keep shit about me fairly short since they're all narcissistic anyway. If she's like most girls she will like feeling smart and talking about herself. Gg for trying to save your race but realize that mgtow actually gets alot right and be sure to focus on the kids if/when it comes to that.

Also has a point but I'm jewey af on women. I've gotten cheeks on Dutch nights but that's your call.

look at her straight in the eye and give her a firm handshake

>by the end of the night
This is a lunch date, user. But your point is taken ;-)

Talk about the Jews

You seem to know what’s up. What’s a non-autistic way of greeting this girl, and saying goodbye after lunch? Wave, handshake, hug? Kiss on cheek?

Ok boomer

Make sure she eat her bowl of eggs.Oh and just be yourself.

Don't do this if you actually want to date her. Blowing tons of cash on a first date sets the tone that you have money and love spending it.

Attached: EBEA3D283786406B930BF7749B9D7D43.gif (433x238, 3.39M)

A simple non descript greet, if you have good comedic sense/timing then sprinkle some shit in, but that's kinda something you have or have to develop I like to make em laugh but not be a goofball.

As for goodbye, If it's just a lunch date prob just hugs and set up a next one. I've had kisses and shit on firsts a few time but they were typically with degenerates on nights at the bar admittedly.

Also if she is woke then I suppose that's a bonus. If you're nervous it's fine and normal but remember you're vetting her for your purpose just as she is, bro.

where did she get that shrimp from

Awesome, thank you :-)
Great observation. I have absolutely no idea, but probably from the ocean.

>What’s a non-autistic way of greeting this girl
You want to show her that you're interested but you don't want to get close enough to creep her out right off the bat. So you open your arms to signal for a hug but go much wider and sweep around the back without touching her until your fingertips land on the large of her back. You want to make sure you are pointing your hands in back towards you, this is very important. Only your fingertips should be touching her at this point. This type of hug is the only way to satisfy both of the aforementioned criteria at the same time, and should definitely be utilized upon arrival. If you nail it, you're in. God speed, user.

1. Be good looking
2. Don't be ugly

you know who goes on lunch dates and talks with girls? Their friends. You need to read Corey Wayne's 3% man asap!!

real niggas will (you) this shiet nahmean

So real men have dinner dates with other dudes. Got it.

dont think too hard and just be chill
youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo