Let’s talk reparations. Time to pay what you owe Honky

Let’s talk reparations. Time to pay what you owe Honky.

Attached: 3B580DE9-9E5C-4D89-8E19-854E58E6FA4A.gif (550x585, 1.82M)

Fuck your reparations cunt. Come and try and get it.

You already got them. Welfare, EBT and Section 8 housing were your reparations.

I'll start with 2 rounds of 5.56 each.

Attached: BT_JM_0015.png (1000x1900, 1.42M)

Watch Trumpenstein pass reparations just to appease blacks and hope that an extra 3% of BASED black men vote for him

We want payment for hundreds of years of free labor.

Sure thing tyrone.

Attached: santa delivers the lead.webm (1920x1080, 2M)

One way ticket to your homeland nigro

fuck off nigger

>dual wielding nog

That's a high level thief skill, what clan was he in?

Fuck you Honky. Cut the check or we cut your neck.

>b-but dual wielding works in the gangster movies
t.a nigger choking on his own blood

Attached: nigger-cigarettes-300x240.jpg (300x240, 11K)

Do I get reparations from the Italians who enslaved my ancestors in northern Europe in Ancient Rome?

Tabulate the part you’ve been paid already so we can calculate the remainder of what you’re owed.

>what clan is he in
2 holez

You niggers have siphoned untold trillions in reparations over the last 60 years. You make your own problems and can't be helped.

Well american niggers are a billion times better off than niggers in senegal where they came from.

So the way I figure whites owe niggers negative a zillion dollars in reparations.

But since we’re generous white people we’ll forgive that, so you can head right back to africa without paying us back a dime for all we’ve done for you. We’ll even buy the tickets. The one way tickets

>GIBS ME DAT CRACKA FO I CAP YO ASS
do it faggot

Attached: 1553905852348.jpg (1080x810, 127K)

One way ticket to Haiti or Africa, ur choice.

>600,000 whites killed to cut you free
>bought you a literal country which you promptly turned into a cannibal junkie warzone
>support the majority of your population with our tax dollars
>give you "good job doing the bare minimum" and "diversity" awards constantly
>give you preferential treatment for jobs and education

Debt is far beyond paid nigger

Go and take them.
No white city leftist will resist you.
You can claim their women too. Its racist for them to resist.
Or their boys. We all know niggers are the biggest group of male homos around. We won't tell nobody.

I would unironically give every nigger 5 million dollars under the condition they take a one way plane ticket to Liberia. In 2 fucking years we’d fully recoup the cost in food stamps, police/fire services, incarceration, medical care, public housing, crime prevention, public schoolings, school meals for niglets, public defenders, cops, and a whole host of intangibles that would boost the quality of life for every American.

5 million to fucking leave. Deal?

Attached: D9B12FA1-B65A-4090-BC24-595F071DF371.jpg (680x447, 26K)

lol that nigga thought he was in a video game.

Yes, I agree. Whites should pool their money together to rent boats to send niggers to Liberia.

Attached: 1510424585138.gif (300x225, 205K)

I wish a nigga would try

Attached: 1480817127637.gif (500x284, 929K)

Cheques in the post.

you mean you haven't received it yet?? ask the Jews my man, they're the ones who hold all of the reparations that we already paid..

Good concept but five million is a lot of money. Given that garden variety niggers will murder a stranger on the street for a tenner from his wallet...

I say we offer to pay them two pairs of fresh jordans each to leave and see how many takers we get

>art of the deal
>MAGgA, sheeeit

Disgusting animal is what you are.

>George Lucas pulls out his piece
>oh shit better grab for my other gun instead of shooting him
Who says blacks will win the race war?

“Give me free shit.”

-niggers

Fucking deserve it if you didn't go prepared. HA HA HA. Fucking dumb ass hick. Asshole needs to be pissed on so he remembers the next time. Maybe then he'll finish it.

Come and take your reparations

Attached: 1553996463953.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

One free plane ride to Africa.
>honkhonk

Attached: 1553617643865.png (285x666, 41K)

Your own people sold you. Ask Africa

Guys I quit smoking 2 days ago but I really want to go to the store and get a couple beers and rolling papers. I got enought butts for like 2-3 smokes, should I do it?

Attached: 1553109395610.gif (1027x731, 111K)

Your ancestors got 40 acres and a mule. If they couldn't build more wealth than the whities after that then there was no hope for them.

Attached: 1553408061034.jpg (400x400, 86K)

Don't replace a vice with another

is it worth to get covered on nigger snoot just to brag about knoking a nigger out?

What are you talking about, retard?

Attached: 1553997423972.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

How about you get a job and then we'll talk.

no I quite getting high 4 years ago. It was the best thing I ever did. I still drink though. I need to cut that out.

Start using dip it’s way better. Weed is for faggots.

don't do it, user

He sent that booger into orbit.

We owe you each a bullet to the head.

>Self hating brasilian

he dropped like an npc ragdoll

their ashes will be spread over 40 acres.

Yea I may just get a couple beers but I know I will start rationalizing papers cause "it's just a couple"

I have dipped throughout my entire tobacco career, my lip and gums are kinda fucked.

Weed increases estrogen, faggot

Just want to let you know that no one likes niggers...even in countries where we have no niggers...I've never met an actual nigger but I hate niggers.

Vote for Patrick Little. He'll give you your gibs so you finally shit up, after we cut off all aid to Israel.

I'm not talking about weed fuckface

Attached: 1553982433967.jpg (434x630, 52K)

Ill give you one free ticket back to Africa. Hell, Ill even give each one of you 20 bucks for GTFO.

Nobody owes you shit nigger.

If blacks didn't spend all their free time blaming others for their own problems, they might actually be able to build thriving civilizations.

Oh forget that. Your frontal lobes aren't developed enough to control your "feelings". You're closer to animals then humans.

baste

shut up*

dr lights a stone cold killer

Attached: MM11DrLight.png (510x1000, 192K)

pay back the welfare my people have wasted on your useless ungrateful nigger asses, all the money to Africa, ghettos, education, damages to society at large, the common wealth and progress of those same societies.

Attached: 1549433942983.jpg (125x116, 3K)

It turns out that, assuming minimum wage and deducting all the welfare you received, you still owe 138 years of labor.

So go pick some more cotton nigger.

Yeah it was africans that sold you, therefore you need to ask those africans. Thanks for playing.

The only reparations you're gettin is a bullet in your head, nigger
gettin ran over, skinned alive maybe ripping your throat & heart out after watching your kids & women beheaded or raped
Oh boy..the shit i'm willing to do for you worthless useless niggers when the war begins!! nightmarish! can't wait already!

Attached: IMG_20190330_181639.jpg (719x632, 274K)

I'd give "reparations" if it meant they'd go away forever. 1 lump sum payment and niggers fuck off from us would be a GREAT deal.

Egypt to snuff out Africa

Attached: 1553882202673.jpg (657x527, 34K)

One way bus fare back to Africa would be a fair reparation.

Take it up with the slave owners.

yeah, they're probably tired of nigger "Americans" stealing their culture with their we wuz kangzz bullshit.

One plane ticket to Monrovia coming up.

Completely Agree, African Blacks should pay American blacks for Reparations. They were the ones that sold the slaves and got paid for the slaves.

Attached: 33019.jpg (480x749, 99K)

I dream of Every nigger swimming back to africa with a nigger under each arm.