Do you love black people?

Do you love black people?

Attached: 137F8AF5-F1A3-43DB-BA39-F45FC3D70D8C.jpg (666x1000, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_guiua2RWGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My wife sure does.

>Do you hlove black people?

Meh, some really good ones but most suck. It's hard to say that without sounding self loathing but, hey.

T. Mutt

Jesus

Does racism axist?

Are you a SCHLUTTTTTTT?

Attached: D890E112-F907-4A05-BFAE-1438C1716B68.jpg (464x606, 29K)

>Do you love black people?
>I neither love nor hate blacks.
>You have to either love or hate.
>I guess you're right. Well, I guess I hate blacks.
>Dahts interestin. How come you hate black people?
>Uhh... they're stupid, ugly and violent.
>Amazin. So how long have you hated black people?
>Pretty much my entire life.
>So you was hating black people when you was a baby?
>Yeah, pretty much.
>Amazin.

Not particularly. Even the "best" are scum.

Attached: 1553535621816.jpg (843x843, 39K)

JLP is an Honorary Adamite Christian and an example of how to bring the divide mostly because I don't detect the slightest bit of disingenuous in his take... Good and bad... Right and wrong... Adamites and soulless cainites... I say that last one...

I was stabbed by one as a kid and forced to kiss his shoes or be smashed in the face with a baseball bat.. It's really hard for me to love blacks honestly. It was so traumatizing that I forgot about the entire incident for years.

I was a weak and scrawny kid with really 0 friends in school as I was an outsider. Guy cornered me afterschool one day, idk what was the circumstances behind this, had pacifist parents who told me that "fighting is a sin, it's not manly to fight" - I was basically brainwashed, dumb and a total pussy at the time. It's obvious the nigger saw me as an easy opportunity to stick it to big bad whitey and gain some "street cred" with his "niggas".

Papa Adolf sure did. So I do.

Based "amasin" Black man

Why would some basketball playing nigger be considered one of the "best"?

SOME black people are cool. Most are not.

I do like this guy hes hilarious unlike you

>Do you love black people?
I-I-I don't understand the question...

some black people are really cool like the nigga who told me gin was good and I drank it and it was good like he said so we all good

We must love our enemies, but that doesn't mean hating ourselves.

youtu.be/_guiua2RWGU

I dont mind black people. I dislike Ns with a hard R

I hate black men but love some black women. The nice black women and especially mixed women are great.

eh, i think they have alot of potential as a companion to the white man, similar to a dog or horse.

>Does racism axist?
nice

sometimes

Attached: nigguher.jpg (480x320, 22K)

>alot of potential as a companion to the white man
they used to come with a Repair Manual

Attached: 1512556305230.jpg (490x636, 40K)

No.

true, and most of the time you didnt have to beat them. They got to work and in exchange they got free food and free housing, not a bad deal compared to living at the mercy of warlords and rabs in africa.

The American South was the best place on earth to be a slave. They would certainly be worked to death in UK's Caribbean Sugar Plantations or shot out of hand by Arab Slave traders in Africa or the Mid East.

The life span for white European indentured servants was a lot shorter.