U.S. Projected to Add 1.5M Illegal Aliens to Population this Year

>The United States is projected to add about 1.5 million illegal aliens to the American population by the end of the year, should current rates of Catch and Release, border crossings, and visa overstays pan out.

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/27/u-s-projected-to-add-1-5m-illegal-aliens-to-population-this-year/

Attached: based.png (625x576, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4TbBcvbFqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So what they're just southern Europeans.

MIGA GOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1534643590440.gif (480x270, 1.76M)

Just let them in and make them all legal, that's the Republican way.

>opens picture
Look at all those future doctors and lawyers.

Just give them documents; they can come, but LEGALLY.

Attached: L-E-G-A-L-L-Y.jpg (727x484, 48K)

i dont understand

where do these guys even go

like is there some kind of beaner hive

do they already have jobs limed up that they just enter into

im not arguing for or against but it is staggering to me that the us can absorb these guys without causing riots

>b-b-but there's no national emergency
kys shill rat

This is America

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-26-14-47-15.png (540x960, 100K)

>Illegal immigration under the Trump administration this year is projected to surpass every year of illegal immigration levels that the Obama administration oversaw, as Breitbart News has noted. Kopits, the Princeton Policy researcher, expects there to be 775,000 border crossings alone this year. This would be a level of illegal immigration at the U.S.-Mexico border not seen since President George W. Bush was in office.

Thanks Drumpf

Thank goodness all of the ones born this side of the border are naturalized American citizens instead of Mexicans or there would be way more illegals

I'm a European currently traveling through America.
What did really surprise me wasn't the number of spics, but the number of poos and chinks. Walking through a major American city gave me the 56% meme live view.

Mehico is evil

They just disappear into the fabric of inner cities. It's not that hard, really. Lots of places to squat if needed, and they can usually stuff like 10 of them into a 1 bedroom apartment.

the US is closer to like 48% in reality once you subtract off Moishes, Mohammeds and Rezas, and don't undercount indios

Did you like hispanic food and girls Hong?

And u faggots think he won’t close the border

Because you're in a vacation spot

Bong*

Im ok with this

I don't see what you guys are so upset for in 20 years we are all going to be one color anyways so all this racist shit is pretty immature. Imagine being this upset over someone's pigment

Attached: image.jpg (540x720, 88K)

Not even quality bait

can some rogue boomer launch the nukes from the submarines already and end this Semitic hell?

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (703x1000, 103K)

>is there some kind of beaner hive
Yes, it's called California and Texas.

texas has plenty of room

Don't act like it doesn't pain you to know most of the people you inhabit the same planet as are actually that dumb user

TRUST THE PLAN GOYIM!

TRUMP WONT SAVE YOU WHITE MAN
youtube.com/watch?v=n4TbBcvbFqU

Attached: maga hat 5.jpg (244x206, 10K)

Real Mexican food sucks. Americans like Texmex food.

Why hasn’t he built that wall?

Attached: CAE4F689-7A89-4845-A234-EA1723D05680.jpg (660x764, 92K)

We had a good run boyz but it's time to learn Spanish.

Who wants to take a class with me?

JUST SHOOT THEM AT THE FUCKING BORDER

I didn't say that.

>Highest levels of LEGAL immigration ever
>Highest levels of ILLEGAL immigration ever

Attached: trump immigration 2.jpg (960x960, 85K)

there used to be a thing called common sense, user.

used to be. apparently no one understands this premise anymore.

That's worse then some euro nations.

Try explaining this to conservatives who believe the wall is ALREADY BUILT.

We need ‘em. Let’s face it.

underrated post

Attached: 1531933478293.jpg (460x741, 60K)

And remember, there’s absolutely no reason or justification to have a question about citizenship on the census.

Thanks Trump

Attached: 1523311145578.png (931x465, 345K)

No sweetie, just no

most of them end up homeless for their first few months in the country, but when you're brown and poor, homeless just means "eligible for cheap housing after you get someone to sign a piece of paper saying that you work for them". or they have family here, who accept them into their beaner hive rental house, that's been illegally converted into separate apartments.

Good

That's ok

Almost brings a tear to my eye..
I love my president!

why not?

>our immigration laws aren't brok-

Too bad Democrats and even most Republicans don't have any interest in fixing things and cutting off the spigot of voters and cheap third world labor

USA needs wages low workers to feed fatties...

Attached: téléchargement (1).jpg (259x194, 9K)

Because we are USA. We welcome people fron all nationalities

when you say we, you are including me, and you dont speak for me. i dont want any filthy fucking animals in this country. fuck you.

no it isn't, not for me and moreso not for you. because what you people can't seem to understand is that eventually, the job market is going to dry up, but there are still going to be millions of illegal residents. that's when the shantytowns start going up and your quality of life goes way way down while i pack my bags and move to nebraska.

why not deport 1.5 million illegals instead? why?

How is that even possible. I entire government needs to be executed. They rape us of our money and do fuck all with it. From controlling a global drug network to false flag attacks on our soil to fucking bullshit laws. It's getting fucking crazy seriously. It's like everything is rigged against anyone trying to do good for themselves. And all our government cares about are fucking worthless niggers, mudslimes and spics. I'm thinking of moving to Texas just so I can sort of actually feel free. NC has too many niggers and white niggers. We dont need a civil war, we need a fucking reset button. Politicians are all globalist agents, care nothing about us. Fuck our government. Also B.T. is a hero. Goodnight fags, gotta work in the morning.

bump

It doesn't matter who you vote for.
LOL