If I ever saw a man hit a woman I would immediately beat the shit out of him and stomp on his head...

If I ever saw a man hit a woman I would immediately beat the shit out of him and stomp on his head. You NEVER NEVER EVER hit a woman, not even in self-defense. Anyone who says otherwise should not call themselves a man.

Men who commit violence against women are a threat to society and should be locked away indefinably until psychopathy has been cured.

Attached: swanson.jpg (446x550, 42K)

Alright.

cool story, bro

That all seems simple enough.

Then how do you discipline your wife?

K

Attached: snooki_punch.gif (320x181, 1.06M)

You wouldn't do shit white knight faggot.

>Then how do you discipline your wife?
by eating african seed out of her asshole

What of this woman kicking your ass?

Attached: 4924544A-1BB4-426F-8D5A-318C211F586E.jpg (411x600, 37K)

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
>nothing, she's been told twice

Attached: 89CD6B25-317B-4853-807F-DF1C6CD8352F.jpg (640x553, 44K)

Nice blog

By stroking her feminine penis until the estradiol pours out of her nose.

If I ever saw a woman hit a man I would immediately beat the shit out of her and stomp on her head.
You never, never, ever hit a man, not even in self-defense. Anyone who says otherwise should not call themselves a woman.

Women who commit violence against men are a threat to society and should be locked away indefinitely until psychopathy has been cured.

IT'S MA'AM

Attached: trans mental illness1.gif (224x238, 3.74M)

BASED AND REDPILLED AF

I'm with you. Had an ex who was violent and would hit me. She even kicked me in the face once trying to calm her down. Thankfully I never got that crazy bitch pregnant even though she was begging for it

checked and redpilled

Before I got to know women I thought this too, but 100% honestly, abuse is almost always a two way thing. The woman (usually borderline or narcissist) emotionally abuses the (usually borderline or narcissist) man who responds with physical violence.

You don't stay in an abusive relationship unless you're getting something out of it

Fuck that. Women are equal now didnt you get the memo? So the same thing that happens to a man would now happen to a woman if they hit me I hit them back. Equality!

if i ever saw op beating a man i'd buttfuck him with a cactus lel

czeched

What if I identify as a woman for those moments, bigot?

This

Attached: 1416845917958.png (850x900, 109K)

Holy fuck those digits

Attached: E97A2031-38BA-4641-8E81-FFEE7225098E.jpg (511x512, 58K)

This. You're actually being misogynistic by NOT hitting them back.

Moldylocks KO was pretty fucking epic !

When a woman betrays a man and lies behinds his back she deserves to be assaulted even if you can only do it verbally she deserves it.