How do we fix women?

How do we fix women?

Attached: 1536707552846.jpg (1111x1817, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfEIInod2ZU&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Impossible. You can only become Chad and tame them on an individual level

I don't give a fuck! What's her number?

Hold them accountable for all their evil actions and never give up and never let our wanting of their approval or love change that. They need to be forced into compliance with the civilization idea. It's a slow process. It starts with making sure they stop giving power and pussy to Chads.

>I don't understand the concept of Chad Thundercock.

You don't become Chad. You don't want to become Chad. Chad is the what women are stupidly attracted too. Chad IS NOT AN ALPHA. Chad is FALSE ALPHA. Chad is what women like to look at and project positive qualities onto because they're so shallow, stupid and horny they can't fathom someone they like looking at being of low character. Chad gets pussy so easily he never has to be good or decent person, often causing trouble for literally everyone around him, the women constantly leave him and come back because they won't drop their shallow projections onto him.

Chad is the dead beat dad, the wife beater, the alcoholic on the couch who doesn't get a job because some stupid bitch enables him. Chad is the reason why we can't control women or get them to act decent or moral either, since Chad enables shitty female behavior too, he doesn't "tame" them, he lets them control his life, he never says "no" anything she wants because he's desperate for pussy-approval as well, he'd wither up and die if he had to go a day without female approval.

Attached: 1425264991622.jpg (1000x1425, 189K)

This guy should unironically be voted into office.

Thanks user, I'm trying. It'll happen one day. That'll be end of female reign of ignoramus. I am the patriarchy incarnate.

Attached: 1459995210317.jpg (488x1044, 129K)

Stop indulging them. They act as badly as we let them.

>How do we fix women?
fix yourself and they will follow

No they won't because they won't notice you fixed yourself, they're literally blind to the idea of self-improvement. They only seem to like and approve of things that are automatically handed to someone or granted. Like a man's height or his rich parents, things out of his control. She likes automatic winners and pre-selected, the inherited. That's how she gets anything -- it's handed to her.

She does not understand improving oneself or working towards change. If you came up to a woman who rejected you and you've suddenly become attractive to her, she won't acknowledge you as the same being, she can't be wrong in her rejection, you're suddenly a different guy, not an improved guy. She can't handle the idea of a man going from loser to winner because she only sees winners and doesn't acknowledge losers.

No I am talking about not being a degenerate
I guarantee the girl in that pic had a terrible father

He's got my vote

Attached: e03d73aa027c55e8696a069129fed188.jpg (600x600, 49K)

if she did that to me while I was in the hospital and told me she just liked my dick I'd tell her she has one chance to make it right and be my obedient housewife

only small dick losers are worried about this

Attached: 1519694180833.jpg (480x431, 29K)

Ban them from facebook, fuck, the entire internet, fire them all and send them home, get them off the roads, get the jobs back for men, and get men earning more and taking care of them /thread

She cute and her crime is funny

>No I am talking about not being a degenerate

I wish it worked that way, but she's sexually attracted to degenerates. THAT is what needs to be addressed and shamed too. No more reproducing degenerates, spawning more degenerates.

None of this would have happened if she had been kept in her kitchen / home, where she belongs.

PIMP HAND!

Attached: made-for-a-woman.png (500x485, 139K)

Your guess is as good as mine.

Attached: helmandollar.jpg (729x631, 87K)

Your guess is as good as mine.

Attached: Turner.jpg (997x607, 148K)

Uh... Nothing wrong with that.

Women voting for open borders and welfare state is the issue, not snapping dickpics you simpleton.
youtube.com/watch?v=xfEIInod2ZU&t=0s

Why don’t you fix yourself, and you’ll just naturally find girls who aren’t broken.

Model?
fake news

>WE CAN ONLY HAVE ONE PROBLEM AT A TIME -- THE ONE I THINK IS A PROBLEM!