Pol Not Working in Chrome

Suddenly, yesterday, I couldn't load /pol. Just get this. Using Chrome. Never had any problems until yesterday. Anyone know what's going on? Are they cutting us off in some countries?

Attached: Pol Not Working.jpg (1862x855, 147K)

Can't view the catalog or post a "New Post" but I could open it Fire Fox or Chrome "Incognito" but can't adjust board settings or appearance.

Attached: Google Hangouts oc.png (951x632, 930K)

>not using opera and belonging to the chynese botnet instead of the gigolo botnet

Works fine in firefox with noscript for me.

>chrome

Attached: 1535392204759.jpg (223x226, 6K)

Idk but how is ddg mobile? I feel like they are doing a good thing but I havent looked into the company enough

works fine in chrome for me right now

Yeah, I knew you'd bash me for the Chrome comment, but i'm a Chrome nigger and I had to ask. Fuck. What's going on? Is this Google doing this or my ISP?

It's working fine in both Chrome and Iron you should have probably checked with your commander before posting to see if Israel was doing something on their end.

I had to turn off my ad blocker to get the catalog to start working, but yea it is still acting weird.

Just started this today.

>chrome
At least fucking use ungoogled chrome

Hiroshinigger updated the site with anti-Adblock script
I'm using UblockOrigin and now i get the same void text shit
I had to disable it to post
Fuck Hiro
Gonna head to 4-5+6-2+8-4+6-90+100x0+8 chan while i wait for a fix

Attached: dont trust rice nigger.jpg (1402x3892, 1.88M)

clear your cookies you assfaggot

It's not you. It's doing it on all my browser. If you have an ad blocker turn it off and try it.

suggests it's a script or extension maybe

Also show flag you nigger

Attached: oc_expanding_brain.jpg (680x1388, 225K)

>works fine in chrome for me right now
Yeah, it's always worked fine for me in Chrome, too. Suddenly, yesterday, I get what I posted in the picture above. And I'm getting it on 2 computes with two different ISPs. And I've always used AdBlock and AdBlockPlus. No problems until yesterday. I downloaded Brave Browser last night.

which adblocker?

>Works fine in firefox with noscript for me.
Yeah, working on FireFox for me, too. No problems there.

ppl said it was adblock in FF, switched to ublock and it worked. Now ublock is doing it too.

Something to do with Ads.

>I had to turn off my ad blocker to get the catalog to start working, but yea it is still acting weird.
>Just started this today.
Thanks. I smell Jews...

So chromium?

It's adblock, that shits been shit since they sold out forever ago, switch to ublock origin, it's the original script before the forced pay-to-play whitelisting.

Chromium still have google shit on it.

>clear your cookies you assfaggot
Thanks. I thought I did last night in Chrome Settings - it was one of the first things I did was to clear history, etc. But I think I didn't check the "cookies" option. I'll check again.

SRWare iron unless there's more stable copies now.

>It's not you. It's doing it on all my browser. If you have an ad blocker turn it off and try it.
Okay, thanks. I fucked around with AdBlocker and AdBlockerPlus which I've always used on pol with no fucking problems. I'll fuck around with it some more.

You are using ABP. You have to shut it down now just to post on anything NSFW. Fucking perfect way to get viruses and maleware, Ads.

If you're using ublock hit the green box the enables inline scripts. If that's not available, go into settings and check the I am an advanced user box.

Use Adnauseum

>You are using ABP. You have to shut it down now just to post on anything NSFW. Fucking perfect way to get viruses and maleware, Ads.
I've always used AdBlockPlus. Never had any problems on Pol until yesterday.

why would you use chrome? it actually records all your posts and things you type.
Not sure if they changed it but it used to actually highlight Jow Forums posts in the history after you made the post.

Brave is chrome based but you should use firefox with these addons

Ublock origin
Canvas blocker
Decentraleyes
Smart https
Smart referer
Privacy possum
First party isolation
Firefox multi account containers
Google search link fix
Link cleaner

>I've always used AdBlockPlus. Never had any problems on Pol until yesterday.
this
Switched to UO and its working.

and its only the catalog too

THe Japs and Chinks are the Jews of Asia. They're all business, man. Money, Money, Money!

I use it too. Sometime today in the afternoon, all of a sudden, got same screen for catalog.

I thought it was just me, tried out Kubuntu and thought it was just some bug.

Also, duckduckgo doesnt show pol in search results if you have any sort of filter on. such as moderate safesearch. not sure about google.

Https://searx.me

Looks like it just had a problem loading the CSS.

fuck does all that shit do?

I'm hoping it's the April Fools thing.

>clear your cookies you assfaggot
Negative. Still fucked.

so far the CAPTCHA is working much better for me.

MOther fuckers. shit posting is the only thing I got going right now. cocksuckers. i hate my life.

Firefox is chrome based too.

Nice to know other people are getting fucked by this, too.

Fuck you chinks. I was stuck all this time thinking CIA niggers are after me because i said NIGGER.

Turn adblock off and it works, though there are still these bizarre spaces on the top and bottom of the threads

Attached: Untitled.png (1185x573, 235K)

leave the jidf alone!

Attached: 3213246871232.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Start only using Firefox you fuckin nigger. And also use DuckDuckGo as your search engine.

I have that in brave, it's a container used for ads.
It doesn't happen when I use waterfox with adnauseam.

ty

Firefox is open source developed by mozilla and has been around a lot longer than chrome which is built by google

Good advice for normies, also type 1.1.1.1 into browser and follow instructions

Opera is the superior adblocker at this point

Attached: 1519946523457s.jpg (249x250, 6K)

maybe i'll switch back to waterfox then.

Use brave you fucking niglet

works on my machine

I use it to sometimes but it never gets updates anymore. You can configure firefox to be just as private

Thanks user.

>Suddenly, yesterday, I couldn't load /pol. Just get this. Using Chrome. Never had any problems until yesterday. Anyone know what's going on? Are they cutting us off in some countries?
Try UBlock Origin. Works for me. Disable Adblocker / Adblocker Plus.

Its your adblocker faggot
If you turn it off it will work.
>inb4 uBlock Origin still works

this Ublock has been the go to for over a year now just gotta keep it updated.

It's showing there was an update on 1/30/19.
Adnauseam appears to be working fine as well.

Disable: (1) AdBlocker and (2) AdBlocker Plus.
Install: UBlock Origin.
This worked for me in Chrome.

>Its your adblocker faggot
>If you turn it off it will work.
Yup.

cloudflare is not much better than google. it's the fastest dns but idk if i would want to trust them. though i do use 1.1.1.1 anyways.

also cлaвa yкpaїнi

just got fucked for me about 2 minutes ago was working before, had to disable ublock origin

Yeah I noticed the same thing. I just assumed I/Australia had been banned again.

use firefox instead

Yup same. Chrome dosnt even show pol or bank in catalog.

Just use Vivaldi instead no problem.

based. added a bunch of these just now. thanks

>ublock origin
uBlock Origin is working for me - still. Won't be surprised if it stops working, though.

This is what I use, same issue though.

I post through a VPN with a pass so dont know about captures but if you guys get continuous hard captures with a locked down firefox then maybe install waterfox or brave and use it only for shitposting, see if it helps.

It's a good option for people who dont want to use DNScrypt or nord or whatever. 100x better than using your ISP

get https everywhere, decentraleyes and privacy badger, you can also use ublcok origin to block a part of the page so you don t see the adds anymore

Smart https is better than https everywhere and privacy possum is badger on roids

just remove adbock

its your add block, I disables ABP and Jow Forums returned to normal. I guess it should be called SJW block from now on.

>they still use chrome
damn

thx for informing me user, didn t visit g in a while so idk what is good anymore, i just sayd what worked for me

it seems like an adblock/adblock+ issue right now Ublock origin is working fine right now.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1405x944, 264K)

Remember lads, if this site does get shut down then that other place likely will too.
We can rally at endchan, the chan at the end of the universe. You'll need tor browser to get there.
Deus Vult

>it seems like an adblock/adblock+ issue right now Ublock origin is working fine right now.
This worked for me.

Attached: 0727711.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

Yeah. Me too. Going to try to turn off ad block, see what happenes.

Aaaaand uBlock Origin has also stopped working now.

>Going to try to turn off ad bloc
Turning off AdBlocker and AdBlocker Plus worked for me, but now UBlock Origin is also not working on pol.

Attached: 1549058715661.png (1080x1920, 317K)

this user is correct but ill explain

go to add ons
then ublock options
click box says Admin Privileges
after that click on ublock like he has in pic
do what he says and it works.
It happened to me about 1hr ago and it took me 5 google searches to finally lrn2google so here i am bottle feeding /pol

Attached: 1549146767882.jpg (1072x1440, 179K)

this looks like he's going to make this a pay to post site

Nigger do this, thats it.But do the 2nd user and enable admin privileges. I forgot to mention that, I enabled it ages ago.

Literally takes 10 seconds and fixes everything.

I don't see any of that shit and I'm looking now. Where are "Admin Privileges"?

Gracias
Thank you
Merci
Grazie
Arigato
Danke sehr
Khop Khun Mak Kha

it worked, but now there is a large gap where the banners used to be.

in FF its pic

Attached: Capture.png (351x97, 4K)

>in FF its pic
Let me check, I do not see what that guy has in his picture, though.

NIBBA U B& NIBBA U B&