How To Give Real Reparations

Politicians talk about reparations, but black people need real repetitions. Here’s what America needs to do.

For 400 years, all African Americans will receive

>1) basic income of $500 a month, every month
>2) pay 0% income tax
>3) pay 0% sales tax
>4) abolish all theft and robbery laws
>5) abolish all rape laws

That’s how you do it.

Attached: 674A5C69-8970-4DB9-9670-4DA4A11009A0.jpg (570x712, 89K)

ok nigger
*smacks lips with claw hammer

Attached: RUNNING_FROM_SOCIETY.jpg (1536x864, 178K)

One way trip to Africa and onetime payment of $10k

not all rape laws, just make it legal for black men to rape white women.

Unironically this.

It's well documented many blacks owned slaves, higher % per capita than whites actually. So does reparations mean rich blacks who own a car and live in a house like Sean King have to give their money to poor blacks doing drugs and living in the ghettos?

Attached: IMG_2739.jpg (702x395, 31K)

niggers don't deserve shit,they weren't the only ones that got enslaved

Attached: 1518499351100.jpg (600x677, 47K)

Deal.
BTW I'm African American according to me, deal with it.

Each nigger gets one branch and one brand new rope with the noose pre-tied. Paid in full.

kek they would all be robbed and murdered niggers don't know how good they have it here

Attached: gibbs_Lambright2020.png (1110x667, 305K)

Ironically, we wll need a posse

them is the weakest ass reparations i've ever seen

>legalize rape for blacks
>outlaw child support payments from blacks
>issue massive tax breaks to anyone raising a black child in their home
>double tax breaks if you birthed a black child in that tax year
>no taxes (income, property, otherwise paid to blacks)

That's how you do it.

Attached: jewdog.gif (480x270, 1.34M)

I want proof that talcum x is black
Rachael dolezal is blacker than him

Yeah actually too much, just a plane trip and $5000 payment to turn over their passport

>talcum x
#ffffff

>6) Make it legal to kill niggers

If niggers are owed money for work done, they also owe back taxes to America for housing them for 400 years at a loss

Fpbp

White slave owners deserve reparations after their property was taken from them overnight but the govt with no compensation.

There should be sales tax. There should not be property/land tax or income tax.

and revoke their american citizenship on the way out

hahahaha
jewish as hell but i like it

7.62x39 would be cheaper reparations

Attached: 1_fsdVheOCA141anppm9QLmQ.jpg (1600x2240, 322K)

Thomas Sowell talks on this I believe. How do you prove your descended from African slaves brought to America? The vast majority of African slaves went to s America. If your 1/4 black do u get 1/4 reparations? Barak Obama for instance isnt even descended from slaves, hes white and African...he gets 0. You need to listen to Sowell on this and do a little thinking.

Do the Jews really need it though?

Attached: slavery.jpg (1080x1215, 203K)

US should negotiate the purchase of the ghost cities China has built in parts Africa. Call the place New Wakanda. Problem solved.

Attached: F8E6A9CA-C878-4A65-BA0D-D119DAA4D3EF.jpg (990x556, 156K)

Attached: 1551418802597.jpg (718x960, 55K)

Niggers have been more than paid in full many times over for their literally worthless asses. The only thing niggers are owed is a bullet in the brain.

Attached: lifetime budgtary impact by race.png (756x768, 131K)

After your done becoming less ignorant on the African slave topic, move to Irish indentured servant topic. They were treated worse and the women suffered much more rape for reasons tou can probably figure out. Rational was you own the black, treat them so they last , your renting the Irish so run them into the ground..

This is a good meme for normies

Excellent so you admit that blacks are nothing but broke stupid rapists and thieves

Free boat ride back to Africa

How about this , instead niggers can lick the sweat out of the crack of my ass.
Paid in full.
Now please fuck off.

>That’s how you do it.

How about this, as a community you're not in a position to do shit
Given your behavior since "civil rights" passed, you have garnered near 0 sympathy from anybody that has come in contact with you collectively.

Here's the deal
150k cash
You get it if you renounce your citizenship
Also debt collectors would not be allowed to follow you to wherever you go

That's the best you'll get
Take the cash and run
If you don't then living under the "oppression" here must not be that bad.

But that is all rape laws user

I need some help, my niggers. I am showing the controversy surrounding Shaun King's blackness to my girlfriend. She is not fully convinced that he is not cosplaying a black man. I showed her the birth certificate, different public government documents where he is claiming white, and pics of his dad. Shaun King claimed his mother cheated on his dad but I thought she came out and said she did not cheat. Am I remembering her saying she didn't cheat wrong? I can't find articles of her specifically saying it but there are articles vaguely mentioning family members saying he is wrong. I appreciate any help, I am slowly introducing my gf to the ways of the nog.

) abolish all theft and robbery laws
) abolish all rape laws

Attached: 2_large.png (480x480, 212K)

Also, fuck OP with bullshit nigger love thread.

Here is something that would actually "work".
The US has 640 millions of acres of Federal lands.
Lets say half of that is completely unused. that leaves us with 320 million acres of land.
Now we give each nignog 5 acres of that land, more than enough to live off of in perpetuity.
They can get their 5 acres assigned to them for reparations, however once they accept it that land they are no longer considered eligible for any grants and or loans that specifically benefit minorities, and the land they get has no federal tax on it.

That is all they get.

Or, you could just ship them all the Liberia.

Also if they deny the land, they also forfeit any reparations of any kind.

again? that worked so well the first time.