I'm worried, Jow Forums

About the future of the US. Things don't feel right...almost like something big is about to happen - a sense of dread. I can't really explain it. Premonition? Reading too much news, perhaps? I don't know. Anyone else have this?

Attached: worrying_richard_joelson.jpg (639x359, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncase.me/trust/
deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=ayzDY7B3Nrs
youtu.be/48Tn_dhUDNc
youtu.be/-PbAR-p6BbE
youtu.be/JKY749EivqY
youtu.be/RCOhzsLpO_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 99BB6702-5394-431A-9077-678D273E8F80.jpg (1096x927, 294K)

Yous a bitch nigga

maybe you need to poop?

The whole making white nationalism illegal while making NOT supporting jewish nationalism illegal thing pushed america over the edge. Something big's gonna happen.

What’s that symbol by your ID?

>𓆏
that's kek you newfag.

You will do nothing nigger

Animal Instincts
You are hardwired to prevent degeneracy because it'll cause the collapse of socioty and the extinction of your race.

A hell of a thing

I'm sure that's it

And I watched as the Lamb opened the first seal. And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying "Come and See", and I saw, and Behold, a WHITE HORSE.

OP the NWO is going to unfold from the 2020s and onward.
They're going to start unleashing the robots, then there will be the riots and protests related to people losing their jobs followed by a situation where either the masses join the NWO (a totalitarian, all-knowing, pervasive and controlling system) or they revolt and from that will come a very long war.
In the end, everything is going to change.
If you are older than 25 you can already see how fucked things are and that the satanic NWO psyop is actually being carried out.
idk what to expect or to expect that I will even come out of it alive.
I just hope the shitshow is exciting.

Interesting thought. I lift, eat right, and contribute to a society that is collapsing and says I'm the problem.

That forecast doesn’t make sense.

>you can already see how fucked things are

Maybe that's part of it. I've experienced what has been and can see the slide down now. Makes me think I need to move to a rural place.

>contribute to a society that is collapsing and says I'm the problem.
This is why ur body is going crazy. You are not supposed to contribute if that means you are being taken advantage of exploited. game theory is hardwired into us.

We're being overrun and this is only the beginning. Wait until we have million plus people caravans pouring in from every shithole corner of the planet.

>stock up on ammo for all my weps
>stay in shape
>always aware of my surroundings
>you called it jews
>you pushed whites to far
>reap what you sowed

Attached: lol wut fgt.jpg (173x117, 3K)

I like the game theory idea. That hadn't occurred to me and I'll need to explore that more. Excellent insight, user!

About that...

Attached: 1540814598260.jpg (1920x958, 384K)

Don't worry. Over 50% of kids 16 and under in the US are Mexican. Nothing to worry about. Everything is fine. Just fine.

ncase.me/trust/

this is why trust decreases in a multiracial area too.

>wait until....

user I .....

Attached: 1553791938743.jpg (1014x1024, 247K)

I'm only a few hours from El Paso so I can't say I'm surprised

Attached: volitile.jpg (948x739, 218K)

Attached: 1552633360652.jpg (1024x568, 66K)

Here is the link to the page with that forcast. I'm confused by it as well.

deagel.com/country/United-States-of-America_c0001.aspx

Examining the forecast closer, e,g, purchase power & GDP p/capita, makes me wonder what they expect to happen in the next 5 years. Those declines are >50%

Attached: replacement6.png (2276x2081, 1.75M)

Yeah, the forecast is essentially saying that by 2025 the us population will be reduced by 225,000,000 million people. What am I missing here?

Too many beaners.

Also, the population reduction percentage is -69.5%. That is right around the current white population.

You're right. How could they get to that number?

>Anyone else have this?

Yea.

There will be happenings.

But not in America.

In our shithole.

Soon.

Attached: 1464390323001.jpg (720x1280, 74K)

This type of mentality is very common. Its not that it isnt true, it may be. But when a person is depressed or they have some kind of disphoric suffering their judgement isnt 100% correct. They give up everything because they think those people are very strong or they know everything. This part is never true.

Those people dont know what theyre doing. They simply have a good stranglehold on everything. Energy is involved, a child could do it. These people dont really know what theyre doing.

If theyre going to turn the world into a totalitarian shithole, and they very well may do that, then they are screwing themselves because they are going to have to live through that also.. nobody will prosper from that, not the rich, not the elite.. nobody. It will be a miserable run down shithole filled with misery and no enjoyment or anything of value which makes life worthwhile..

Its a long ass ways down the road before technology will be able to solve all of peoples problems.. a long ass way.

Whatever is going to happen is going to be ugly.. very violent and very bloody. But i will never give up my judgement.. Live by the truth and only accept something if you understand it first hand.

I may be mistaken but I'm guessing you've already experienced a catastrophic shift due to several variables. Some recently. I don't know if we've had that momentous occasion in the US but I feel it coming. And it may be more of a global thing.

These projections seem to be consistent among western nations. I looked at Russia and China, and both show significant economic growth with no reduction in population.

Thanks for the additional research, user. So it seems the US is the one on the chopping block?

oh it’s coming alright!
the next massive false flag to supress what remains of your rights in America that will usher in a whole new level of supression think” patriot act” on steroids that resulting in a “social credit rating” that you see in China capable of locking down all of an individuals forward momentum - if you step out of line - no housing - no loans - no job - no family - “extension and muscling” of the open air digital prison you already inhabit.

this next event will take place after the orange hooligans next election so in about 3 years - mafia Don will be the strongman to ride this in with Bolton and company at his side

your already living in the darkest hell imaginable and it’s going to get worse

Along with some other Western nations.

Me too user. It makes me rethink having kids

it's worldwide.

Attached: 1551674300399.jpg (1242x771, 485K)

But what is the triggering event? It has to be something staggering. IMO, it won't matter who the POTUS is at that time. The agenda is the agenda whoever the face the public sees.

It's scary, isn't it?

Dirty bomb blamed on Iran

Very interesting game. I’m curious still as to what part social media has played in this. Multiracial societies + social media seems to be accelerating the growing distrust in the U.S.

Maybe there will be a nuclear attack.

You’ve been in the fear bubble too long. Shit is going to hit the fan when insect populations get too low to sustain global ecosystems in about 30 or 40 years, but don’t worry. Everything ends eventually.

woke saxon niggas n sheeit

You're too young to remember what life was like under Bush, whenever there is a Republican President in office, the left-leaning media machine starts spamming fake news to get everyone nervous and wanting a change.

You guys always say this shit. Of course things don't feel right, it's because things aren't right.

>Something big is about to happen

The odds of "something big" happening are so minimal, it's hardly worth even thinking about. A giant terror attack? A nuke going off? Aliens landing on the planet? Doubt it. More likely than anything, the feeling you're describing is going to be realized one day, years from now, when you wake up and suddenly you're a stranger in your own Country, bad people have multiplied like nobody's business, and America has become completely apathetic to it's problems, yourself included, even though it has more of them than it ever had before. Living conditions in a place like Detroit will much more closely resemble the norm. Safe communities will be fewer in numbers and cost millions more. It will be such a gradual process, that you likely won't even realize that it's happening. You're experiencing a taste of it right now, though... Probably. According to all the signs about where we're currently heading, that's what you're thinking of when you say "things don't feel right". It will fade away, though. Once this thread reaches it's end, you'll simply continue living and carry on with yourself, until you've forgotten all about these words. Hell, I probably will too. I don't want to believe it.

Attached: 1502366852730.gif (450x450, 1.98M)

Yeah, because we're all familiar with those Jewish nationalists shooting up churches, mosques, and running over protesters. White nationalism is just violent white supremacy by another name. We're coming for all of you Nazi fuckheads. You scared?

The truth of the matter is that none of us are getting out of this life alive. Act accordingly.

World
Ends this year. Prepare.

Attached: C60A3D95-AFF2-41C8-8B5D-9E24DE1BFA50.jpg (1100x774, 425K)

Thats what it's looking like. This is fuckin crazy.

Link to video from 2017: youtube.com/watch?v=ayzDY7B3Nrs

>welcome brothe- OUCH OUCH OUCH

>you'll simply continue living and carry on with yourself
I will as there isn't a viable option but I can begin to prepare for the worst. E.g....

I've wondered for awhile when I would wake up and see on the news there was a nuclear strike

Makes sense. Bolton said regime change for Iran by 2019. Based off the screen cap you posted though, it doesn't look like the US is going to be successful in that effort.

Attached: Iran Forecast.png (1283x633, 310K)

Not
one
fucking
bit.

hey dumb ass

the earth gets hit by destructive asteroids and comets about every 500 years - look up the “holocene impact group” usually they kill the direct witnesses - and global conmunication is only 100 years old - when groups of people were wiped out before no one lived that told the tale

entire civilizations and dynasties have been erased from the facebof the earth

the space rock “asteroid” only needs to be about 1/2 mile wide to create a nuclear winter - Nasa’s web site up until a few years ago warned that near misses were increasing in frequency and we were entering a time of increased risk.

Epic of Gilgamesh tells the tale of the biblical flood from the Burckle Crater event in the Indian ocean that created impact tsunamis 1000’ tall.

KABOOM

go to space weather .com to keep informed

Everybody is talking about "The Event" that's coming. Even the new age hippies. Everyone feels it.

Anyone seen what was in the sky over Florida a couple hours ago? Lit our shit up. Apparently meteor hit Jacksonville.

AND THE SUPER INTERESTING THING..

Events happen all the time. Big, culture/history shaping events.

THEY HAPPEN. That's the whole idea. You can "feel" it because it's an inherent truth of our reality. Things happen.
Remember shitfags,

Whatever happens, happens.

While I'm glad I'm not alone in this, damn user, I hate hippies.

Nope

Attached: _20190329_003243.jpg (1564x1222, 189K)

>social media
before social media, the govt was enacting these demographic changes slowly, in the shadow.
people with an IQ of 105 like Jordan Peterson were able to slowly turn college into a marxist brainwashing center.
Social media has done 2 things
1) it;s allowed IQ 85 spicniggers drive the agenda and show whites that they are in fact anti-white
2) it has allowed us (and by us i mean whites) to organize and spread info
this is causing accelerationism as you have noticed. it's great tho because we can resolve these issues very soon. Before whites were too scared of being called racists to talk about these issues.

Can't wait for the enormous raping sprees this summer.

The attacks.

The terror.

God, this shithole needs to burn.

Burn to the fucking ground.

Attached: 313c5e38-03f2-4eef-a6ed-8e1d3ef6b55d-2060x1236.jpg (2060x1236, 1.3M)

>"Your senses our clouded sky walker"
lol
As an /x/tard (take from that as much or a s little as you want) i feel something big is going to happen to
but it isnt purely terrible or purely good
its going to be a more neutral and derisive happening
an acceleration
or rather culmination of one and the begining of another

Attached: obi.jpg (700x324, 32K)

yeah from what I gathered from the 2016 election is what we already knew, corporations are greedy delusional sheltered companies that only seek capital and are really believing their own propaganda and brainwashing. Obama admin really did a number on the msm and cia niggers, they turned this country into a Marxist propaganda machine. I also noticed how weak they are and how the ones that were controlling them are dying off and the money for their funding is being cut. Israel and the belt and road initiative is where all of the money is headed and that's where smart people would put their money. One thing about this crash that should of happened or the correction that hasn't, is that the jews have played their hand too much with Trump and the US economy, the truth is out now and they will have to find a scapegoat for the massive amount of fiat credit they have created a bubble for, I'm guessing they will rob Venezuela and then cause some kind of proxy war in Asia, it seem that they are already making closed door deals with China, and China knows they need to depop so they will most likely go to war somewhere and shred a couple 100,000 while they pillage Africa for minerals and goods. The US will just sit back and go through a economic adjustment crisis and the only way we will come out on top is by making sure we get money out of whatever money war the Israelis and Chinese are mongering up because you know they will use our military as a their weapon.

I've felt like we are on the verge of something MAJOR happening for the last week. My guess is that the U.S. will make a preemptive strike(s) against North Korea using Nuclear warheads. We could really use some happier news, geeesh. Go Vegetarian, homie. Animals are your friends, so don't eat them! You'd be an actual hero to some animal and not just some shit poster on a basket weaving image board

Attached: cat.jpg (1920x1200, 788K)

The result, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.

I'm not even kidding.
youtu.be/48Tn_dhUDNc
youtu.be/-PbAR-p6BbE
youtu.be/JKY749EivqY
youtu.be/RCOhzsLpO_o
I just think they are being deceived to think it's a good thing, which I guess in a way will be.

Attached: 1554015030947.jpg (1033x587, 156K)

it was destin

k