What would you do if your son told you he was gay?

Should you do something like when Hank Hill made Bobby Hill smoke all the cigarettes? Pay some dude to rape him until he doesn't want to be gay any more?

Attached: child_drag_queen.jpg (1842x1036, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s36eQwgPNSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell him I am a hermit nudist. And that he better start knocking before entering the house so i can tell him if I am a hermit nudist at that point in time or not. It’s my house, I pay the bills, it’s my safe space first. But I am really glad that he came out of the closet, it made it easier for me to come out of my own hermit nudist closet. Then I would just proceed to tell him I am always in hermit. Idiot mode effectively throwing him out of the house.

>What would you do if your son told you he was gay?

Attached: 1402334391-9.gif (500x385, 2.38M)

I would beat him within an inch of his life and make sure he knows no son of mine will be a faggot

Pretty sure raping him would only reinforce it.

bend him over right there
why waste money hiring someone?

My son would never "come out" as "gay" because he would never have access to media and would be homeschooled and thus would never get that idea in his head.

Based 1800's dad

I'd just say "thats disgusting" and laugh at him till he cries.

>prove it
>unzips

Yeah make him suck a whole carton of dicks

slap the shit out of him till he was ungayed or use the Pence if that didn't work.

Attached: no_homo.jpg (900x900, 435K)

I'll sneak into his room in the middle of the night to fuck him in the ass to let that nigga know how i feel.

Attached: 1553426886542.jpg (720x960, 83K)

I tell him to pack his shit he's out of the house and as long as hes a Peter puffer he is dead to me

I'd disown him

What happens when you die and you're not there to maintain a total information umbrella?

Throat rape him and 69 him for days. Then marry him and vote Dem.

probably walk out of the room without saying anything

Press g for gas

I'd kill him as an example to the other children

In all seriousness I'd sneak testoserone and estrogen blockers into his system. Hire a hooker as a babysitter pay her to seduce him or whatever. End up convincing him it was just a phase.

i would tell him that's okay, but he needs to get married and have children anyway, and hide his true sexuality like self-respecting gentlemen did in the old days.

Kids raised to be sane don’t fag the fuck out when they grow up like kids stewed in (((degeneracy))) do

Just be gay yourself then he will rebel and be a straight chad.

checks out

i'd use that gay conversion app THAT GOOGLE FUCKING BANNED TAKE A RIDE ON THE RAINBOW WHEEL WOOOOO

Disown him, don't pay for his college.

I'd just pray it away.

Attached: cure.png (770x578, 472K)

The fact that there are 2 death chairs in there really says something... Were they expecting their gassing schedule to pile up?

i'd tell him it's fine, but if he brings any cute sissy boys home i've got priority

Attached: 20d160f1d5ca70d97f227ad8b589d387.jpg (480x750, 77K)

Family did this to me, I found out I was gay around age 16 after never being interested in girls. Before I had found out, I had thought about gay things often. It very much worried me, and I couldn’t stop thinking of committing suicide because of it. Now I’ve accepted the facts, but if I dwell on it too long it gets me extremely depressed.

Wrong. People who were severely sheltered as children go overboard with these experiences so they can build their own knowledge and formulate their own opinions.

I know a gay dude who’s dad came out of the closet after he did. Fucked the kid up terribly and now he’s a full on accelerationist who hates the world we live in lmao.

Bend him over and make him a woman

>t. talking about himself

based and redpilled

>Hank Hill made Bobby Hill smoke all the cigarettes
>Pay some dude to rape him until he doesn't want to be gay any more
I'd probably do the same thing

His dad was never an individual with agency. He is a hunter/gather

>putting your faith in a sky jew
christkike

>Carton of dicks
Top Shabazz

Take him down to Funkytown
youtube.com/watch?v=s36eQwgPNSE

try actually devoting time to properly raising your kid in a healthy environment,i nstilling traditional gender roles, and making sure he know at a young age that these mainstream trends are out to corrupt us all.
if you fail to do all that and your kid grows up to be a faggot you have only yourself to blame. At that point all you can really do is try to streer him back into the right direction and pray. Lashing out and making his life worse just makes you more of a fuckup as a parent

Attached: 1551815317108.jpg (726x1024, 100K)

Same. I'd immediately tell him he will no longer have access to any college savings after graduating high school and make sure he understands he will need to provide for himself with a job starting at 16, as he will no longer be living in my house at 18. I will also confiscate and sell his belongings aside from the absolute necessities. He may, however, return to the family in the event he happens to marry to a biological women who is pregnant with his genetic offspring, which I will verify. If you think this is harsh, remember that the only true reason parents provide for their children is because they will continue your lineage; there is no logical reason to support someone and a lifestyle that is essentially a deadend. Same with a daughter that brings anyone home that I don't approve of, to possibly a lesser degree depending on certain factors.

Kill him and start over with a new son.

You can't kill an idea sadly

something fishy with that setup.. they didn't use wooden doors

struggle is the the only way to man up

Attached: 1545519889535.gif (327x200, 1.54M)

Nice to meet you, son. Quit being a fag

>ywn get gassed with your bff

Take him for a hike in the mountains. Only one of us returns. RIP son.

show me the blueprints show me the blueprints

This.

It's your duty as a father to do it yourself. Non-sexually of course and no kissing/cuddling afterwards.

And you need to say "no homo" after cumming and make sure the balls don't touch - otherwise it's gay. This is really important.

Many respectable men had homosexual tendencies.
Mishima, Alexander the great and Scooby.
I'll tell him i'm fine with it unless he becomes a sissy fag.

But it would be a lie: i'll die internally.