Brenton Tarrant breaks his silence - not happy

Attached: B0D856BC-C52B-453F-B9B8-246EBD4621D1.png (2048x1536, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OSRQS-yxVc
youtube.com/watch?v=DjffIi2Pl7M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemesis
youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
youtube.com/watch?v=w4GLm06PuWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

prove it

Attached: A21583C2-44C6-4212-A29B-FAF9F4F0BC24.png (2048x1536, 2.18M)

No I mean prove he said the things the news says he said. Why should I trust anything coming out of the news with no evidence at this point? I can't be bothered to trust things that can't be verified anymore.

>but muh human rights!

racists are not human. he’ll be raped and tortured to death by based maoris soon enough, it’s just a waiting game now

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Next weekend I'm going to find out where hes at and write him a long letter. Long live the king. If I was filthy fucking rich I'd break him out.

>it's okay to violate another living thing's rights because I don't consider it human!
Wow, I'll be sure to tell our black-african zionist-alien overlords about this.

You cunts hate all white people. fuck off

I'm not sure if that news story is even real. I don't trust it.

>white supremacist
They just refuse to get it right.

He's just pulling a Brievik and trying to get a PS4 instead of a PS3. I really doubt prison is any worse than he was prepared for

How the fuck do you "break you silence" when you don't exist, aren't in jail, and couldn't possibly do it because of gag orders?

notice the unamed "source" aka a fake news article for the secret hearings, confinement wall of the lies thats there....

Because its all FAKE

how can you defend this dude? What a fucking baby.

>racists are not human
the lack of self awareness and hypocrisy is astounding

is he not entitled to human rights?
when did New Zealand become Sharia?

youtube.com/watch?v=3OSRQS-yxVc

you u so nervous

Attached: paki.png (854x201, 14K)

>is he not entitled to human rights?
He's a terrorist. They don't get the same rights as regular criminals.

I wouldn't trust NZ news also. For all I know hes not even in prison and they wont even show his face or trial.
That's why they say he is complaining of not getting calls.
You wouldnt be calling someone in a place they weren't at. Lol.

Fake. Gay. Let the scripted media charade begin.

Trust the same country that is going around trying to censor the internet. Yea right. I don't belive a word of this.

NZ has become an Authortarian state. The press is controlled by the Govt.

>racists are not human
KEK
I'm sure this is what many lefties will say.
They're all about "muh human rights" and "reform prisons" and "human conditions", etc. etc. etc....
until they're not.

Why don't you believe that? You wanna believe your hero is such a supreme badass that he wouldn't piss and moan about his conditions? Trust me he's a little bitch who is going to go insane from the isolation. In 6 months he will wishing he is dead and cursing the day he ever found the chans.

>much hoax
take your meds schizo Jew

Lol he's a total martyr.

Only doing this to point out the how lenient we are towards criminals and degenerates. And guess what? His complaints are valid until we do something about it against scumbags across the board.

Attached: 1552354831043.jpg (376x462, 25K)

Oh there you are shill! Welcome to the new thread. Please begin regurgitating the material you already posted in the other thread. You're doing a good job!

>He's a terrorist. They don't get the same rights as regular criminals.
He's an innocent man until proven guilty.

Checked but that's the US, New Zealand is full of losers. I'm not talking about BT either, hes an aussie

>racists

Attached: 1553993129298.png (700x2110, 1.62M)

He's going to make himself the biggest pain in the ass possible. He has sacrificed his life to shitposting.

Idk I couldn't be a lawyer or judge. I feel bad for him.

one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter, and yes I would say the same for ISIS too.
not giving them the dignity of human rights means you are enacting your own law outside of the UN charter and the Geneva convention too and thus a terrorist nation.

Stupid fuck, niggers are not like the jewish trannies at your antifa protests, they could give a fuck about someone being “racist”. The most respected whites in prison are “racist”, hell... everyone in prison is “racist”.

Muslims might but this isn’t cuck island where the prison population is overwhelmingly paki. Local inmates probably congratulate the guy (although I’m SURE he’s being kept from general population, given how charismatic he is).

transfer to womens prison when?

Attached: 1553242396724.jpg (399x399, 27K)

Nice Facebook boomer meme faggot.

He made a choice, and will pay a huge price. I don't feel sorry for him because it makes him a victim. Meme him, and spread his message instead.

I still feel kinda bad. He seems like he played xbox more than ps

This. When the revolution happens we can free him.

good one man

yes yes
slave to the jews with a disturbed mind
keep on using the word bitch, you little bitch

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

The little yellow tree kept catching my eye I had to rewind a lot. I wonder if he put it there or of it came in the rental

Here's something to ponder.

Attached: 1553949165297.png (596x692, 280K)

i feel bad for him too. i hope he stays strong until he can be freed.

>3dpd tarrant-chan

Attached: 1474933197220.jpg (2048x1896, 242K)

Clearly the crisis actor is pissed off at his handlers

Lmao I haven't seen that one

hes going to crawl out of the pit and become bane.
youtube.com/watch?v=DjffIi2Pl7M

The spectacle of a trial (where he no doubt intends to smirk and meme for the cameras) is part of his terrorist propaganda plan.Communication with the outside would also be used to facilitate further terrorist violence.

The authorities are right to deny him these outlets.

No way. He killed people for sure. But I dont get why he said things like "that was a failure" and "I couldn't beat my time" or something like that.

Breivik did the same thing. He got it from him.

But I thought his trial isnt going to be aired

Attached: 1553563037819.png (323x373, 116K)

denying him it just has the same effect.

Q predicted this
the storm is coming
+++++++++++++

Everyone is guilty of something in the world of sin. Only the corruptbelites are worthy of death but they bring hell with them and only the strong continue as the weak are washed out in the sound of violence and war. The cycle always continues to crash the coin cathedral and classroom of child controlling pedo protecting merchant mans entertainment empire

I feel sorry for you and your naivety, I had hopes for your country, you are excusing Communist tactics.

Attached: brendon tarrant trap.jpg (2866x2048, 778K)

he's filthy that mossad hasn't called him for what a sloppy job he did lmao

Fake news, there's something called overpenetration that a 5.56 does.
There should have been blood, or at the very least damage done to pic related window.
1/2

Attached: Window guy stopped a bullet..jpg (1680x2100, 455K)

Well, that also means that the press cannot be trusted farther than you can throw them. They are basically doing coup de grace on their own credibility.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemesis
youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec

oy vey, I thought the media was not allowed to speak his name

2/2
With contrast turned up, nothing is apparent on window.
No discoloration, no damage, nothing.
So, either Muslims can stop bullets with their skulls better than any other race (there's a morbid joke in there, somewhere) or this was all a hollywood production.

Attached: Window guy stopped a bullet max contrast.jpg (1680x2100, 1.08M)

Remember the red gas cans in the trunk? The "fire" song? He was going to set it on fire but given how long it took him he changed his plan. One of the first things he states is "this didn't quite go how i planned it" meaning he probably wanted to be faster giving him enough time to set it on fire.

Exactly, that’s how it always starts with far leftists. They drone on and one about human rights, but the second someone becomes inconvenient that person loses their humanity and is subject to any and every punishment these people can dream up.

I still have yet to find any real evidence that they even have Brenton in custody. He's probably dead or in another country by now

No it doesn't. apart for a few edgy 13 year olds here nobody is going to give a fuck about him.

Being totally erased from the record is the cruelest fate and he is going to get it.

I hope they charge him with just one murder so he doesn't even know his kill count.

well half this board supporting his actions (let alone believing it happened the way the news is telling us but that's a whole other story) don't see those he allegedly shot dead as human and therefore it was okay to violate their rights.

But windows did break. You even see a guy crawl out the window in one point. And you there is blood.
Plus he was streaming with shittubg NZ data so you can't expect to see everything in 4k.
If it were in the US, he probably would have been caught before it even happened

youtube.com/watch?v=w4GLm06PuWQ

Attached: a9c6ee505b08bda609f752d67e1df179.jpg (1536x2048, 259K)

Attached: 1552903223413.png (822x755, 642K)

Attached: 1553236449717.jpg (850x510, 144K)

Stop shilling shill.
Incase you're just a conspiracy junkie please consider that the only experience you have with weapons and related injuries is from the movies. This was, in all its glory, a legitimate partisan attack.

He even said he had time to burn the mosque to the ground. I'm just curious how that would have went

you seem to give a fuck a lot
>In ancient Greek religion, Nemesis (/ˈnɛməsJs/; Ancient Greek: Νέμεσις), also called Rhamnousia or Rhamnusia ("the goddess of Rhamnous"), is the goddess who enacts retribution against those who succumb to hubris (arrogance before the gods). Another name is Adrasteia (or Adrestia), meaning "the inescapable
>Nemesis, winged balancer of life, dark-faced goddess, daughter of Justice
>There she was a daughter of Oceanus

>Windows did break
But not that one, and that's the important detail.
This person was overpenetrated by a bullet, and look at the blood spray.

Attached: Whitest rags I've ever seen on a headshot.jpg (1680x2100, 406K)

This, how could you not foresee them doing this? It's kinda obvious if you ask me.

Except, on the high contrast it's readily apparent there's no damage to the person's head, nor staining on their WHITE headwrap.

Attached: Whitest rags I've ever seen on a headshot maximum contrast.jpg (1680x2100, 795K)

Wrong, racists are the only humans

It would've been better if it had been burned down to keep them from using it as propaganda later.

I actually think hes not in NZ. Brenton Tarrant probably escaped and is going to come back as Bane then blow up a sports stadium.
New Zealand sucks, they can't hold criminals

>I am trained in gorilla warfare
Spent time in Africa, have you?

what the fuck did you just say about him you little bitch?

Attached: mandela.jpg (552x794, 84K)

Lmao

Why does there have to be?

it's fucking susan wojcicki. fucking kek

please be a counter-troll

he should fucking do that too by the way

Newfaggot niggers responding to pasta

Attached: Garys Got A Boner.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Kek

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 9K)

The savior we need. I pray for his return

Muslims are humans they're just at odds with our civilization and all peaceful alternatives have been conveniently manipulated into no longer being available in a useful capacity.

I wonder who benefits from this war of The Jew's Good Goys vs Israel's Constant Enemies.

Based on the sound of sirens from the first responders during his getaway I reckon that if he took 2 gascans with him during his 2nd entry he would've pulled it off.

would it surprise anyone at this point if he came out as trans?

Hes not a white supremacist though. Hes an entho nationist

The ultimate psyop

He should. Omg then they will let him out like Chelsea

Because the kinetic energy of the 5.56 out of what appears to have been a 16 inch barrel, with the diameter of the bullet makes them penetrate humans 99.98% of the time, and when a bullet goes through you, the wound gets some momentum from the bullet, pulling blood with the bullet.
I own a Mossberg Modern Rifle, and I know it's ins and outs pretty well.
Throughout the video there's not one wound like pic related.
Keep in mind, the headshot was from a distance of 500 feet, and therefore the bullet was going slow enough to blow the skull apart as if it's going at just the right speed, it's more efficient at skeletal obliteration.

Attached: expected effects of a 5.56.jpg (1336x1048, 236K)