Mexico hate thread 2.0

Are mexicans the lowest life form on earth?

>shit Orc language
>uggly obese women
>shit genetics 65% indian 30% nigger 5% spanish
>cannibal shithole history of being rapebabies
>spic anchor babies
>servile, hotel cleaners, gardeners, walmart workers
>short, dark, brown, wide ugly indio features
>hideous mongoloids
>cartel runs the country
>10 kids before 30 per woman
>We Wuz Spanish and Sheeit
>infested and ruined California my home state
>catholic but their only virtue is thievery
>tacobell and other shitty food

Beaners are the absolute worst!

Anyone else glad we are deporting these gremlin beans?

Attached: 1526167713366.jpg (603x961, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=kiWzfJtPjV0
youtube.com/watch?v=16aMqCBNNqk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Inquisition
adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-poll-finds-sharp-rise-in-anti-semitic-attitudes-in-mexico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Mexicans sole purpose is serving other races.
Picking fruits for whites, cleaning toilets for hotels, doing shoddy construction.

They are the human equivalent of those animals the clean the filth off the sea floor, or those insects that gather dung. Bottom of the food chain, sub minimum wage slaves. They arent even good at being parasites like the Jews, they just bottom feed and procreate. They add nothing to humanity.

Attached: 1400918930532.jpg (648x454, 84K)

we need to start poisoning them and spaying them.

Attached: 1495683918796.jpg (2799x1902, 965K)

Attached: 1537647848340.png (1490x1600, 3.33M)

this is a school in USA
DIOS MIO

Attached: 1467555852712.png (900x1200, 2.18M)

They turned into Guatemalans?

Mexicans are the worst. Today I was in a super white town and there was a gaggle of beaner cyclists there just blatantly speaking Spanish. Like full on fat goblins and goblinas laying around in professional cycling gear taking a break from their desert bike ride.

This is not the country I signed up for and if Trump doesn't fix it soon BAD SHIT is going to happen.

They sure do have a lot of doctors over there...

Attached: van_full_doctors.webm (576x324, 2.92M)

Attached: anti-vaxxers.png (2002x884, 352K)

This is what they really look like.

I had a bean break into my parked car.

Attached: 1470675879504.jpg (640x471, 94K)

Attached: cheating_rewarded.png (529x531, 425K)

Beaners sure do know how to cram people in an automobile, however.

Attached: pelosi_shummer.png (518x591, 497K)

yeah I had one of a pickup truck with like 30 dudes hiding in there, but I lost it.

Central Americans are way worse than Mexicans.

here is the link... need the webm
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=kiWzfJtPjV0

HOLY FUCK this is crazy

Attached: 1553458106436.jpg (763x914, 104K)

You know what, in a fat world like today's those fat women would find acceptance, except for those SORRY EXCUSES FOR TITS.
HOLY SHIT. They have bloated, bulging stomachs, but the one place they manage to stay lean is in their chest.

SORRY TITTIES ARE SORRY

crazy is driving through los angeles and thinking that the USA has not been invaded by a foreign country.

Mexicans are Central Americans, beaner.

The only reason this country has had any blessing is Jesus Christ being GOD but the whoring of jesus christ in USA and then exported world wide as this money scheme the likes never before seen is what let the USA get raped,enough is enough and it is time for a change

Attached: 242626272.jpg (1920x1189, 800K)

60 in a house
youtube.com/watch?v=16aMqCBNNqk

Bump. Sick of these ugly people replacing us.

Whiter than you moxamed

>Implying latinas aren't sexy

Not saying we should have open borders, but pretending they all look like pic related is very stupid. The Spanish Conquistadors didn't lose control of their dicks for no reason.

The pic is wrong because the bottom pic is central American natives and the top is mixed Mexicans and they lost control of their dicks because they had been on a ship with all men for 7 months

Fuck off Mossad, we'll roast you like the rest of the kikes that came to Mexico

Mexican Inquisition

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Inquisition

ADL Poll Finds Sharp Rise in Anti-Semitic Attitudes in Mexico

adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-poll-finds-sharp-rise-in-anti-semitic-attitudes-in-mexico

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-150459_Firefox Focus.jpg (1080x2220, 660K)

Damn someone mommy was yelling Jorge’s name instead of serving someone tendies.

My yearbook looked like that in high school.

Dominicans are the worst and most niggerish of Hispanics but Mexicans are up there too

>30% nigger

Source? I thought the average beaner was about 50% nativefag and 50% spaniard.

Also, Spanish is not an orc language. It’s a beautiful romance language. But the Mexican accent is orc tier, you’re right about that.

Kill them all except thicc and sticc latinas!

Attached: be137842aa4d5afb8283ed40f643bef5afb1176670b623a1a81e30991be4af0c.jpg (684x917, 68K)

And don't forget, Mexican pussy smells like a thousand sweaty underarms. Even the young ones that are still Hawaiians. The stench is harsh.

Attached: thats raysiss.jpg (337x224, 35K)

Howdy weinstein

That vid has been around for years bro

Your pic is not true. This woman is 47.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-31 Arcelia Treviño on Instagram “#judge #judgearceliatrevino 💖✨💕 June (598x598, 842K)

Thank you for bringing your exception to a discussion about the rule.

You're not blessed because you don't worship Christ and his word you worship the Jew.

>only virtue is thievery
>that username
phew lad

seventh commandment

Unjustly taking or keeping a neighbor's goods.

we are going to steal their lands from these poor indigenous.
It will be so easy .

Take back your country men and their anchor kids

fucking die spics

Looks like bugs scrambling out from an upturned rock. Disgusting.

Yeah, that's bullshit because there are a lot of hideous whites women, black women and asian women. So there is no rule. Those latinas are a mixed diaspora that are mostly European. the ones on the bottom are ameridian mexicans. You're literally comparing lemons to oranges.

Attached: trump2020.png (972x743, 441K)

You haven't really imagined a smell until you stumble into a nearly visible refried bean brap just cropdusted in a Tijuana market stall by a 4 foot tall, 250 pound native orcette.You know its hear because you heard it, but thought it was a car backfiring.
Gag reflex, eyes water, retching, life passes before eyes.

lol relax that ass amigou

Attached: 34543543.jpg (1300x1300, 116K)

They are also dumb as fuck. I grew up near Santa Ana, California. that high school has the lowest test scores and college acceptance rate and it’s 80% beaners . Beaners are the worst. they bring the average for everything. Schools and property value.

Attached: 2A73CD1E-0949-4648-81B2-DB6E317EDC0F.png (750x1334, 82K)

All spics are subhuman not just Meximutts, but yes I agree.

Hi Taco muncher are you border hopping to take care of your children Jesus, Dominic, Guadalupe, Perez, Hector, Alverez, Hornando and Filipe.

Attached: 1492994569775.jpg (793x1024, 192K)

That's because you haven't seen Algerians yet.

that's like thirty fucking people, damn

Exceptions to the rule

THIS
H
I
S

Oh the cries of a wounded animal, how amusing.

Why bother correcting people who have nothing better to do than to create a fantasy where they are superior to others, even though they are clearly the bottom barrel of their own race.

>woman

i just got harassed and searched at an inland border checkpoint. if the dog is so well trained why is he throwing false positives?

Attached: D0_LNbIUYAAAPLJ.jpg (1100x731, 191K)

donnie dolittle

imagine caring this much lol

>Somali
ah its a nigger

Stay mad, gringo. We are not even sweating.

Attached: Pepemex.jpg (720x689, 91K)

This. People on the East Coast have no idea what is really going on.

You are such a dumb spic. Whites on average are objectively more beautiful than niggers and spics on average. Even the jew dating websites know that. You fuckers are ugly af

lol you butthurt spic? Your people are trash in every measurable way.

I think your mom cleans the shit off of my toilet once a month. Great gal.

I bet she's not a real mexican

above
>white
below
>chicanos
Why?

Your top pic is rich girls who have unlimited access to daddys credit card and can go work out at the gym all day and eat overpriced sushi.
The bottom pic is poor women most likely working all day and probably night eating shitty carbs and never working out.
Nice one, nigger.

I have a Mexican friend and I translated this thread for him.

"I'm pretty shocked that American people hate my country this much..."
"They really hate us... even our national traits and culture..."
he said, then immediately started sobbing right before my eyes.

"I had a long-held admiration for America, now I think I was deluded,"
he continued, "From now until I die, I will dedicate my life to anti-American activities."

Americans hate Mexicans so much that millions of Mexico's poor are allowed to sponge (illegally) American government benefits after having come here illegally. Put it this way - if Japan had the problem with illegals that the USA has, there would be nationalist rallies & riots all over Yasukuni-dori.