Half of teenagers will NEVER marry according to think-tank which says youngsters are falling out of love with saying...

>Half of teenagers will NEVER marry according to think-tank which says youngsters are falling out of love with saying ‘I do’
>The Marriage Foundation predicts just over half of 13 to 18 year olds will marry
>It said 57 per cent of girls and 55 per cent of boys will become a husband or wife
>For people in their 60s, 91 per cent of woman and 86 per cent of men married
>Experts warned the trend put young people on the road to split relationships

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6868805/Half-teenagers-NEVER-marry-according-think-tank-Marriage-Foundation.html

Attached: 11667764-6868805-image-a-1_1553983375669.jpg (634x475, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rlyr9yKPM7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is why.
Women are broken.

Attached: women broken.png (597x768, 42K)

>okcupid

Holy sh!tsnacks! 55% of American men are so retarded, they will willingly subjugate themselves to the slavery of family court! That's incredible!

>Average girl starts going to parties at age 13
>Probably goes to a party every other week (probably more but I rounded down to be generous)
>That's 26 parties a year
>Probably has sex with another guy at about half of those parties (again rounding down)
>That is 13 men a year but I'll be generous and lower that number to 10
This means that by age 18 the average girl has had sex with 50 different men.
Now why the fuck would us men ever want to marry women like that?

Most Jow Forums users make unsubstantiated claims with info-graphics from sources consistently proven wrong and ignore many of the things that end up keeping minorities down (i.e redlining and generation wealth correlations)
Do not listen to them, they all make baseless claims and edgy humor to top it all off. Furthermore, many lack the capacity to engage in intelligent debate and would rather just post edgy humor and think themselves as "warriors". Needless to say, it is very stupid and reviling. You're all worse than the morons from /x/. A literal containment board.

The SPLC is that way -->
Thanks for stopping by.

A lot of couples are just choosing to play the married/family life without getting paperwork and the state involoved.
Been with my SO 7 years now, family and house, never had a wedding or ceremony.

Legalize polygyny already and the marriage/birth rate will go up.

>choosing to play the married/family life without getting paperwork
No they are not
These are all temporary relationships not a lifelong commitment
People that dont want to get married want a way out

How could anyone afford to have a wedding with student loan debt

Thank you, I fear I may have taken a wrong direction from the foreskin eating afterparty at Goldberg's place.

nobody is forcing you to spend 1000s of dollars on a wedding

In the United States, common-law marriage can be contracted in eight states and the District of Columbia. Once they meet the requirements of common-law marriage, couples in those true common-law marriages are considered legally married for all purposes and in all circumstances.

Common-law marriage can still be contracted in Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Montana, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, and the District of Columbia. Common law marriage may also be valid under military law for purposes of a bigamy prosecution under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

All U.S. jurisdictions recognize common-law marriages that were validly contracted in the originating jurisdiction, because they are valid marriages in the jurisdiction where they were contracted. see: Full Faith and Credit Clause. However, absent legal registration or similar notice of the marriage, the parties to a common law marriage or their eventual heirs may have difficulty proving their relationship to be marriage. Some states provide for registration of an informal or common-law marriage based on the declaration of each of the spouses on a state-issued form.

I sincerely hope you don't live in any one of those states. Otherwise you're screwed.

Not at all. We just dont want to pay assloads of money for a cermony and get the state involved. We are very commited, God recognizes that we are devoted and thats all that matters.

How am I screwed? We probably are common law married, but we didnt feel like putting money and time into a wedding or going to a judge.

Jesus, 50% will marry and at least 50% of those will divorce.
RIP the nuclear family.

all these people talking about roasties not realizing that data like this is a total black pill.
marriage and nuclear family are the foundations of civilization, and we're so collectively broken now that the foundations are crumbling.

Attached: 1473244165798.jpg (300x300, 12K)

>God recognizes that we are devoted and thats all that matters.

>Biblical Reasons Why I Support Marriage Licenses
youtube.com/watch?v=Rlyr9yKPM7Q

>How am I screwed?
Oh, my dude! I'm not saying your SO will fuck you over, but if later in life she grows tired of you, she will rape you six ways from Sunday in family court. If you're unaware of what happens in family court, I suggest you look it up. At least have your passport and a secret bank account handy, because you don't want to become a debt slave to your ex one day.

>all these people talking about roasties not realizing that data like this is a total black pill.
>marriage and nuclear family are the foundations of civilization, and we're so collectively broken now that the foundations are crumbling.
The foundations crumbled 50 years ago. Now it's just a ruin.

wait a second- they literally just asked teenagers if they were gonna get married and assumed their answer would be the actual result? lmfao

I didn't read the link. Really don't care why other people support a marriage license. It is totally possible to have a family with traditional gender roles without going through a bunch of hoops.

I am the wife. We would never destroy our family like that, I assure you. I appreciate your concern though, I understand the skeptics.

Attached: 1546942822970.jpg (1000x1000, 174K)

the original cancer started around then yeah, but the symptoms are getting worse and there's no going back.

>I am the wife. We would never destroy our family like that, I assure you. I appreciate your concern though, I understand the skeptics.

Then you hold all the power when the time comes. Respect to you if you do actually stick by your man in the long run. It's a rare quality these days.

theres no point in getting married its just a liability.
Like getting a drivers licence makes you liable to road laws.

Well, to be honest people who use dating sites instead of socializing IRL tend to be bottom of the barrel trash.
Men rate women higher because their desperation translates into lower standards, that just doesn't happen to women.

The men are wise not to marry.

Attached: 21st century marriage.jpg (648x1308, 285K)

You know the deal.

I care about our children far too much to take them away from their father.
I was just here to say, marriage licenses and wedding ceremonies are pointless and a waste of money. Stay private and be dedicated to family.

>marriage
>in 2019

Lmao no, I’m not stupid enough for that

Marriage is for homos

It’s admirable that you’re talking like that, and I hope for yours and your family’s sake that it works out, but you can surely understand our interpretation of the statistics surrounding this issue.

Attached: 1420002031912.jpg (640x360, 32K)

I agree 100%. Dedicate yourself to your family and raise your children to be better than yourself.
It's just much easier to do in South Africa, as I don't have to worry about my wife destroying my life, and potentially ending up in jail for not being able to make ridiculously high alimony payments. We don't have the crazy progressive family court laws you do in the US.

Come on we heard that so many times already. Same as the whole tinder doesn't match reality thing.

The truth is women think they are entitled to more than their looks match. A 3/10 women still thinks she entitled to an 8/10 rich Chad. That's why polygamy was banned because the Chad monopoly was getting too much.

Now we are unironically reverting back to that in the name of progressiveness. And if nothing is done, only ruin will follow

>according to think-tank

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (598x415, 60K)

And how many white south afrikaners willingly subjugate themselves to the slavery of niggers?

Nobody believes you, skank. Females are incapable of being consistent in any way (other than being consistently stupid).

Have a smaller wedding. The whole Instagram picture perfect wedding thing is stupid. Your parents didn't have retarded expensive weddings.

As an old boomer I'd be happy to marry one of these lonesome 18 year old girls

>themselves
Roughly half. All because they were afraid of the US Airborne Rangers showing up in Botswana in the early '90's, We shoulda called the US' bluff. Nuked the shit out of the US base and if our luck held, one or two US cities to boot.
Dying is not the worst thing that could have happened to us. Giving in to the demands of the degenerate world was, and it was our one true sin for which we will pay in blood.

Oh boy we're going to see some shit in the coming decades if this dosen't get fixed. The beta uprising will be no meme. Lonely men are going to start mass murdering people. The mass shooting wave from this decade is just a prelude of what's to come.

The thing is, you can't believe or think anything other than, it WILL work. We will make it work, for better or worse, rich or poor, in sickness or health. God is watching, our families and friends are watching. 7 years and we are still bestfriends who love each others company. My great aunt an uncle have over 60 and you can see how much they still enjoy eachother, they inspire me.

It's not pointless. Weddings serve an important purpose. They bring the families together to support a relationship. It's a way to force the commitment.

Ok. I hope you find a nice, loyal girl to have a family with user. God bless.

We will force the commitment.

>mass shooting wave from this decade is just a prelude
yep 100%. so many assholes trying to figure out the cause of shootings and it's right there in front of them.
men with no stake (wife, children, property) in society will lash out against it. the ego is a vicious motherfucker.

Attached: 1474236426080.jpg (687x999, 60K)

Don’t forget 2+ years with some obscure software package that came out last year.

Would make sense for marriage to seem unattractive to that age group. Most of them either have or know several people their age who have parents who were married and then divorced acrimoniously. Doesn't help that media portrays it rather negatively aside from the wedding itself.

God bless you, user.

IBM Cognos Analytics 11. Enough said.

remember what you thought married adult life would like when you were an innocent child

Attached: 1539823579766.jpg (450x450, 26K)

This happened to my uncle. he was giving money to my cousins monthly, and my aunt was taking it all and brainwashed my cousins to hate my uncle.

Bless you and your family too user. Strong families are important for the change we all want to see in society.

Beta faggots. OMG A GIRL I GOTTA RESPOND

Great news for the rental market.

Who cares

The laws are outright EVIL. The amount of legal power women have now to destroy men is completely unsustainable. Violence is the only way to solve this. Hang whores from trees, beat your women when they act out. It doesn't even matter it's illegal to do this, there's too many blue-pilled men who are physiologically incapable of doing this.

>(okcupid)

Also if this has always been the case then you can not say that they are broken.

Good. Never marry Goyim it produces horrible little white children and happily married white women with children are way less likely to vote liberal

Attached: C1E6AE81-B8BA-447C-A568-D65C843C85CC.png (573x339, 14K)

Exactly, blame the women, not the culture.

Kys (((MGTOW))) (((faggot)))

Attached: 6D8F8B82-1A4E-4090-B37E-360AB98080E8.png (573x342, 21K)

85 average IQ.

>A girl
Tits? No? gtfo

Why aren't more men buying fake diamonds for their their retarded wives? DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY COULD TELL THE DIFFERENCE? If it's huge and shiny, they're happy.

If you actually love her, you're a fool riding the chemical high, but you could at least spend the money on something that will actually benefit you both and not a pointless finger trophy.

What in the literal fuck are you doing here?

>marry someone
>she dumps (You) for someone richer and more handsome
what's the point

i believe in commitment which has zero to do with (((modern marriage))). i really hate everyone though and just want a nuclear war to happen or a supervolcano to erupt.

caught the wizard larping

Sorry to burst your bubble, I'm married.
My observation is merely to point out that US men should take back their balls, and do something about the horrendous family court laws. If you do want to get married, do so in another country, because marriage in the US is cancer.

Not everyone works at taco bell

Some of us can afford a piece of jewelry AND a vacation and house and whatever else too

Anybody that gets laid or has looked into modern divorce laws knows that relationships are completely fucked these days.

When was the last time you met a girl that you wanted to live with for the rest of your life? When was the last time you wanted to contribute to this society? When was the last time you thought the future would be bright and happy?

Chad knows its all a joke he's the one doing the fucking. Omegas know its all a joke because they never had a chance to begin with. Beta bobs and average joes are the only ones still putting into the system thinking they can score the good life.

Attached: tarrant chan.png (4012x3148, 911K)

>be married in another country
>think this means you’re not legally married in american too

Are you a legal scholar as well as a husband?

Hahaha I don't want to think about that.

I dont known if its full on blackpill. Whats the alternative civ goes on as it is every race becomes muttified and we end up having some AI control and genetically modify us? Civilizational collapse sounds better than that desu although i probably wouldnt make it out alive.

Wew lad, you need to pay more attention to the society you live in.

Don't worry mate, it could never come crashing down on you.

>Are you a legal scholar as well as a husband?
Ok, let me rephrase. You need to emigrate to a country where the marriage laws aren't absolute shit. Make sense now?

Like 4 years ago probably.

I’m supposed to be so paranoid that based Alpha Stacy is going to betray me and turn me over to the family court that I should force us both to live in fucking Algeria or whatever?

most women have become unfuckable

long term, it only matters that we as a species survive until the singularity happens (AI self awareness, ie skynet).
when that happens, we either get wiped out or ultimately become part machine or transfer our consciousness online.
in fact we may be the last generation to experience true death. the ones after us may live on in AI.

Attached: 1477106653564.jpg (740x1000, 88K)

Only losers fear women. Ignore the African

Nobody fears them, they fear the state that favors them

>MUH BASED GEN Z

>I’m supposed to be so paranoid that based Alpha Stacy is going to betray me and turn me over to the family court that I should force us both to live in fucking Algeria or whatever?
It's your funeral, not mine. Besides, if unjust laws don't bother you, I'd guess living in Algeria wouldn't either.

I don't know. Sometimes I find good memes and news.

Pussy

Ultra one dimensional thinking. The underlying issue is unjust laws, not women.

>if you’re super unlucky your life could theoretically someday turn out to be as garbage as mine actually is in reality
>sick burn

Don't worry leaf these things happen from time to time. Learn to take advantage of the collapse

Attached: 250 years.jpg (1000x976, 892K)

Well 2060 was the predicted date i heard for that so were probably good if thats what you want. I dunno seems kinda freaky to become a cyborg id rather go anprim tbphf. Guess im just untermensch.

Marriage was never great. Things are easier to get away with now, so it's more obvious.

Attached: itwasnevergreat.png (875x405, 418K)

Loser pussy. Laws dont favor women. Judges do. And rightfully so, men who get divorced are cucks

Multigenerational beta cuck’s cuck genes call him to be inevitably cucked regardless

Attached: 1541595827079.jpg (384x384, 14K)

Ill try. Good luck.