Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind...

Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind, in the United States?
Even white people marrying each other, even Asian people marrying each other, is not nearly as successful. Black male / white female is quite unsuccessful.
But a white male / black female marriage is by FAR the most successful union there is in the US. It's bizarre.

Attached: 1554006694350.jpg (1431x2854, 979K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X6c4ptEngeA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i love AJ

Attached: 29740508_224814371427486_5428144294781255680_n.jpg (1080x1350, 1.52M)

Not true

Attached: 556D8B52-A26D-4C25-BD96-53C1123F281E.jpg (800x800, 33K)

youtu.be/X6c4ptEngeA

Looks like a man.

Because black women know that black men are shit and that they'll never do better than a white man.

you can't just erase 300 years of companionship and servitude. black american women belong to us and they know it.

i get the sense that Jow Forums promotes racemixing better than they discourage it. pretty gross, Jow Forums.

i'd imagine because the women feel so lucky to have a white man they don't act uppity (to the same degree)

Take a statistics course and pay attention to the section where they talk about "selection bias".

That's pretty much it I think. There's a social/cultural bias against that pairing, so any relationship that survives through to marriage has to be a better match in order to do so.

The natural and most stable marriage is totally asymmetrical with woman having no better option or even freedom. Much easier with a black girl bc society reinforces your superioriyy. It would be an ideal marriage, but niggers look like disgusting animals.

You need a source for your stats. But assuming that’s true it’s selection bias. Men are rational and white men have standards, they’ll only marry high quality black women. And the women know black men suck so they’ll stay loyal.

Black male + white female is just some coal burning whore with daddy issues

Because it's not true and you just pulled it out of your ass so you could make yet another thread to promote racemixing.

Attached: 1468532710964.jpg.jpg (512x640, 72K)

My god. Why dont we get any like that here?

It actually is true and makes sense when you think about it. Most divorces are initiated by the woman, black women are actually pretty loyal and will know that they won't do any better. I'm not saying it's a good thing and I'd never marry a black woman because I don't want nigger kids, but I can admit that the statistic is a logical one.

>Why are black female / white male marriages 64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind, in the United States?

Because there's a white male involved.

It's a real statistic, wmaf is 4% less likely to divorce too, but wmbf is a huge difference. Probably skewed by the current generation of feminists but it is what it is.

If you put in a little extra effort you can keep your marriage afloat even if your wife is a scheming, manipulative white thot. It is much much easier to do so if the thing you have to work with is a 60 IQ negress.

She the statistic then, all the ones I have seen show Asian+Asian as least likely to divorce.

*Show

OP IS A NIGGER FAGGOT

Attached: clownnig.gif (607x609, 754K)

Idk prolly Jews

Black women are loyal
Lol

Because nigger women love and worship white men. White men are gods to nigger women.

I dont save such things user, just letting you know it exists.

I’ve been shit posting on /sp/ once a week to get band for 6 fucking years.

Match my autism.

Attached: 61B48FF4-9831-4674-BBEB-850CE4DEF34D.jpg (640x621, 38K)

Attached: yepp.jpg (801x1064, 240K)

Where’s that Estonian who’s obsessed with black qweens

Despite the anonymity,it’s funny how you can spot posters here often

Low divorce rate Because black women would NEVER voluntarily leave a white man and be left with inferior broke ass niggers that cheat on them and beat them up and steal their car

>not succesful if you look at how shitty the little mulatto sproglings turn our though

Because Washington.

Considering the ridiculously high rate of absent fathers among African Americans and the high levels of misogyny involved in their culture It's no surprise that black women appreciate what white men offer. Appreciation goes a very long way in marriage. Also they aren't all spoiled brats, yet...

Attached: andthen (1).jpg (612x612, 44K)

There you have it, Asian+Asian is least likely and study with the larger sample size even has wmbf as more 58% more likely to divorce.

Asked and answered many times already.

1. The vast majority of marriages are initiated by the female.

2. Black women know that very few white men want to marry them.

3. Black women know that if they divorce their white husband, they will probably never get another one.

4. So they do not initiate divorce.

The End

Thats a fake image, the top was 4% less likely but then edited once people here got BTFO it repeatedly.

You keep claimim stuff, yet nobody was able to give a source on (1 post by this ID) OPs "64% more successful than ANY other racial marriage union of any kind" claim that you support.

Attached: 1553227114572.jpg (2550x3300, 2.66M)

If you actually read my posts you will see I am talking about wmaf statistics. The original image at the top of this is the edited cope image, the original was "4% less likely" which they flipped to "more likely" because they couldnt cope with it. kek

They are.

Every single statement that the OP made is factually wrong though, you claimed otherwise.

How romantic

Black women belong to white men in body and soul

Attached: 1553890925931.png (860x548, 660K)

Ok mate. My only real concern is calling out the editing of the 4% stat to reflect more likely rather than the original unedited less likely, most likely motivated by asspain by whoever edited it.

sauce on the bottom left corner?

lying sperg

I fucked a black chick and have been unable to stop ever since. The afro-latinas are best.

Based digits
Because the white man is naturally meant to breed ebony wombs

Attached: 1553556204396.jpg (1024x1024, 87K)

Looks like something I saw on my toilet paper this morning

White penises have melanin receptors that cause them to ejaculate extra hard

>man with tongue piercing

A faggot and a race mixer

Melanin receptors?

ITns a meme

Attached: IMG_8075.jpg (971x1390, 181K)

Attached: 1553747913458.jpg (736x920, 250K)

>this thread every night
wew i wonder who could be behind this one

I don't understand

The original meme was that white women have melanin receptors for black cocks in theirvagina which was why they supposedly take so much pleasure fuckin black guys.

Attached: IMG_8073.jpg (800x820, 570K)

it appears to be someone called peace hyde, and you will please fuck off, i saw her first

Attached: peace-hyde555.jpg (600x600, 110K)

i don't know, but i thank them

Attached: 1513176284166.jpg (683x1024, 164K)

Reminds of the scene from aliens..

They're so rare and yet you brainlets think they're statistically comparable. Take your racemixing propaganda and shove it down your kike throat.

>you will please fuck off, i saw her first

Fight me paki

Attached: 1506872945202.jpg (601x601, 48K)

Black women belong to us. I'll fucking fight you for it, redcoat faggot

Attached: 1520341847835.jpg (614x768, 125K)

I am only against interracial relationships when the woman is white.

i agree, everything else is conquest which is what euros are breed for

WHO'S THIS

Because once you go black whites don't want you back.