Pay your fucking debts, burgers!!!!!!

Pay your fucking debts, burgers!!!!!!

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-03-31 um 06.49.36.png (859x529, 415K)

Yes, we should promote reparations, and remind everyone that it was Jews and other niggers that ran the slave trade until the white man shut it down.

If this happens I'll probably just kill myself, been waiting for an excuse anyway.

>debts
>germ flag

>How should we go about doing this practically
>There is literally almost no way to discern which blacks came here later and which ones were actually slaves
>Also how do we discern who should pay who, there are people who are black and also genetially linked to slavers, should they pay or be exempt.
>Should perhaps the states who aloud it foot the bill?
>Well that would result in bankrupting states with majority black poppulations
>Not to mention at the time it was all a legal thing to do plus anyone who was actually accosted by the act has since been long dead
Sure slavery was pretty messed up, but reparation actually do not make any sense at all, its just a political talking point to pander to a specific audience really.

Attached: Blakc man cigarette.jpg (321x321, 19K)

The North literally stole property from the South and they never got repaid. If anyone deserves any payment, it's white southern farmers. (and the 78% of slave owners were kikes, so I guess them too ;) )

Im willing to pay to send them back to africa

This

(Checked)
Only once you pay your debts to Poland for the shit you pulled in WWII

The way I see it these people already get enough reperations. They don't need any more.

This but
>Reparations
>Again
>It will totally help niggers ascend their ghetto shit this time
Lol

>Checked
Thank you.
>debts to Poland for the shit you pulled in WWII
WW2 was started by Poland. They owe the world TRILLIONS in reparations for their brutal crimes.

Attached: poland started ww2.png (596x604, 228K)

What is section 8, food stamps, welfare, public housing, medicaid....

efficient b8/10
well done, hans

>What is section 8, food stamps, welfare, public housing, medicaid

A start.

Thank you, little burgerbro

AHAHAHA!

No those are all more than they deserve, think they've had plenty enough by now.

Blacks who have English surnames are the descendants of slaves.

I will say yes, usa is the most powerful country on this world has enough funds to pay reparations to everyone and if yang wins the presidence i will move there so i can get my free $1000 each month...

Fuck you, leaf. Go learn how to color inside the lines before you jump into political discussions with the big boys.

Attached: NUKE CANADA.png (533x841, 554K)

haha yess pay me what I'm owed wypipo

Fuck you, they've received far more in welfare than their inflation adjusted value as slaves.

Baiters just want to see the world burn but don't want to be burnt themselves and think they'll get to just watch the carnage unfold while being comfy. Doesn't work that way faggots. You keep pouring gasoline on the fire just for (you)s There's really not much difference between what you do and what kikes, niggers, and queers do on twitter to incite their followers. There's a special section of Hell for people like you guys and unless you change your ways, that's exactly where you're going.

Sincerely,
Death

>less than 1% of the population owned slaves

>0% of the current population who are descendants or own the wealth earned from slaves will give anything

>descendants of surfs and common men who had no hand in slavery will pay

clown world

No fuck you.

My family shed blood in the civil war, whites got rid of slavery in all of our countries. Their own brothers sold them. While my grandfathers shed blood for them to be free. FUCK NIGGERS they already got more than they deserved by not being removed and getting my ancestors to die for them when their own would never do it.

Lmfao is that real? I will never let them live this down.

so if somebody causes a harm to you aren't they liable for damages?