Why do young generation Z women hate white guys so much?

Why do they hate White males and genuinely believe they are keeping them down. Why do so many zoomer white women and women generally utterly hate White men?

Attached: 64DA5961-AC16-4338-8C4B-0386FA90158D.jpg (750x710, 423K)

Boomers

they're jealous.

Attached: BAS_emo1.png (597x577, 347K)

discord tranny thread

Attached: 1553992815432.webm (480x480, 320K)

Because most of the comparable white men are filthy cuck almost queer faggot cowatd sissy un worthy to be called a man _trash.

jewish programming, just like EVERY OTHER FUCKING PROBLEM HAPPENING IN THE FIRST WORLD. IT'S THE JEWS. IT'S ALWAYS THE FUCKING JEWS.

This is a bait thread that gets created every hour or so.

this is what happens to you irl

Attached: 1553992967276.webm (288x360, 1.56M)

We have this thread every day. It’s made by people trying to demoralize Jow Forums but they stick out like a sore thumb.

this is ZER's hero.

Attached: 155399095951p.png (392x386, 371K)

Because their peers will ostracized them if they dare say anything nice about white people. It's a pretty fucked sitch right now. Even my white friends have to post about how much they hate white people these days.

All fields

they don't hate white men
they hate the "incels" and "white supremacists"
but more than that they really hate the ugly
im pretty open with my political opinions and ive always had good relations with women. i thinks its like blood in the water for sharks. if a woman senses weakness on you she will pounce

REMINDER TO ALL: THIS THREAD GETS POSTED 5X+ A DAY & ITS NOT POLITICAL - JUST UNTRUE SUBVERSIVE DEMORALIZATION.. REPORT IT.

No one likes a nazi shit head

They don't. Go through a school and you will see how many couples are wmwf and how few are bmwf. This is a slide thread lads. Here to push stuff out and demoralize us for what the future could hold. Remember to sage all slide threads.

They do though

Women are just recepticles. Media, contraception, dick, whatever it is they'll shove it in themselves. Remember lads, no woman likes you on first impression so you have to use a degree of skill to nab them.

How can you get beat by someone smaller?

Wow you posted it again.

Kindly return to sodomizing yourself with a branding iron you silly fucking tranny. Your demoralization campaigns don't work in the long-term.

Attached: 93424C6B-DD9A-49D5-8A3C-ACC328C3BA6B.jpg (191x215, 12K)

Why do gen z women thirst for my white boomer cock?

Its a shit test. They want see how angry white men can get, it makes them moist.

Well, there seems to be a couple of reasons.. The main one being that if they did the white couple would be attacked and probably killed by some random black guy(s)... Its like playing russian roulette.. Your odds are about 1 out of 2.. probably less.

Like i was told when i had my democratic and civil rights taken from me many times without a court, judicial system or rule of law: "You arent leaving your priviledge behind."

Priviledge being your right to survive.. Your right to exist and nothing more.

I guess it depends on what race the woman is.. Most white women are being beaten the fuck up by these politics just like the guys.. If theyre thinking about sex its some fetish their clinging to, like BBC or guys being gay.. The rest of their life is a bombardment of tyranny.

If its non-white women then theyre very different.. The do want to have sex with white guys sometimes but its only out of some fetish just like the whites.. Those women heads are also very different than white womens heads.. Ive noticed that arguments dont go the same..

Everybody hates white people because its common.. And you know what? If law or unwritten law prohibits something then you wouldnt be able to do it without consequences...

Just be aware of the truth of the shithole world we live in at all times so you can see the danger in things and what to avoid, what to conceal etc.

>if a woman senses weakness on you she will pounce

Thats not true, it just seems like that.. Why did women like guys like NSYNC and Usher? They love it... They only dont when their significant other doesnt like it...

Why do you look like this?

Attached: 1275574899562.jpg (799x800, 97K)