Hu-white Zionism

Whites should abandon their colonial holdings in the new world and return to their countries of origin. With only fauna and liberals left in countries of white exodus, they will quickly disintegrate/fall prey to the Chinese while European nations experience a boost in sentiments of white nationalism. Fortifying the homeland triggers an ancient instinct in those whose blood is tied with the soil, in a way that could never be possible in a foreign colony. Likely, MSM will encourage huwhite exodus because they think of them to be bigots and terrorists. What do you think Eurobros, is it possible to overwhelm the (((establishments))) in your countries through a calculated influx of huwhites?

Attached: colonial map.png (1024x508, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqWUZSNrVcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think Europeans would like Americans pouring into their countries, but I would probably move to Britain, since I'm 75% English.

I'm sure they prefer it to the alternative.

Attached: muslims-moscow.jpg (820x547, 103K)

Very true. And I'm sure it would only be Far right Americans.

How 'bout it, krauts/anglos? Have your cousins back from across the pond for the sake of the fatherland?

Attached: im-57687.jpg (620x413, 63K)

I agree with OP, get the fuck out of here

Whites should fuck off from all of their colonies/ex-colonies, not just the american ones. only then they can rightfully complain about immigration and the stupid ''great replacement''.

it'll never happen

Please explain why. I posted this to brainstorm. It could be memed into reality if we convinced normies that huwhites have a Jew-like status in "foreign nations." We run with the narrative that we are invaders/foreigners/manipulators and need to go back, although we won't be able to pull the victim card as in Jewish Zionism.

Or maybe we could amplify certain murders as evidence that we are persecuted abroad.

Attached: scandinavian hikers.jpg (297x170, 9K)

This would be a very difficult yet if really done accordingly might be one of the most successful plans. Get all the shitskins to see the values given by foreign libtards (aka liberal hotspots like New York and all of Canada) and they will swarm there. While the pure whites return to European homeland and reconstruct and build the dream homeland that was envisioned and able to be accomplished.

*p.s. it is important to research Confederate values, they are very valuable

people don't give a shit about any of it. people barely care about politics or the world in general beyond the tv and their immediate life, we're outsiders. even if you could somehow make people care and take action, governments would never allow it. it's neat to brainstorm sure, but it'll never go beyond hypothetical

Attached: 1545448933284.jpg (1546x980, 741K)

fuck Africa

Come on kraut, thanks for the gore but I want your opinions.

Attached: you.gif (480x238, 415K)

That's not enough?

It's time we cleanse this place.

And take all resources.

There are so many resources in Africa, it is impossible to compare our need of greed to compare. Jews are awful

Europe is lost, nobody wants to go to that muslim shithole.

>foreign libtards
They will be eaten alive.
>Confederate values
Is there a text you recommend, memeflag?
>we're outsiders
Wheat among chaff - the whole reason that the return to homelands would work. After enough chaos, some more moderate normies would immigrate out of fear. At any rate, it would accelerate collapse.
>governments would never allow it
Do you think they would restrict white immigration by law?

Attached: 1525300025946.jpg (1024x681, 108K)

Stupid idea, Euros don't want 56% face flooding their countries any more than muslims.

>resigning to abandon your homeland to heathens

Attached: absolutely degenerate.jpg (258x330, 21K)

Which is why they shall be stuffed into Canada!! :D

STAY. AND. FIGHT. FAGS!

Attached: 8746184512352.jpg (2316x2508, 1.69M)

A battle for America is a battle for Globohomo. Prove me wrong.

Attached: nothing abnormal.jpg (354x543, 31K)

Well we were forcibly killed

Yeah we just shoot em.

>Do you think they would restrict white immigration by law?
i wouldn't be surprised. they already prevent white refugees. if they see spiking immigration numbers from white people, absolutely i can see them limiting it

Tarrant had the right idea but the wrong execution. MSM was able to call him an invader, but if he picked a mosque in say, Britannia or Deutschland, then the "repelling invaders" narrative would have resonated better.

Attached: Ausposters2.png (500x693, 403K)

shut the fuck up

Kek we were kicked out, I doubt they want us to come back. We usually get a large amount of English immigration anyway, from those that I’ve meant their not the leftists sort so I think we’re doing fine here.

You can't appear sympathetic when shooting invaders/degenerates in a colony. In ones homeland, the spirit of the people is with you.
youtube.com/watch?v=BqWUZSNrVcE

Eh....except the colonies have all the resources. America itself is a fucking goldmine. Not leaving sorry. Everyone else can fuck off, we conquered this shit.

i agree, its time to go back to the uk

Attached: us.jpg (800x496, 75K)