Straight white men are cancelled!

youtu.be/b8S9Gxrp-uI?t=95

Attached: cancelnetflix.png (892x389, 653K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brave.com/ros383
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let those stinky motherfuckers do what they want.. just be as intelligent as possible..

Know when not to cooperates, such as educating people only to be extorted from and killed and given no credit or rights...

Let the problem work itself out.. Let the imbeciles all fucking kill each other.. Dont let it be your problem.. even if they kill you.. no matter what happens. Just watch in awe.. the amazement of human stupidity..

I never knew that humans could be stupider than wild animal but about 2/3 of the world population is.

why are libs dressing like its the mid 1980s now?

Attached: wat.png (394x314, 183K)

Why does every portrayal of an Indian has to be some fatty in W*stoid cinema

>low test society
in economics we call these people free-riders. they take advantage of the safe and stable society high test men build and destroy it.

Because all Indian women look like Mindy Kaling

My mom doesn’t fuck off cunt

pics
which region of indiastan do you come from?

Not doxxing my mum but

Attached: 94DF545D-D1F4-4843-8B56-9077296D4E69.jpg (523x587, 32K)

question.
Ive met punjabi
they seem very greedy
is this a fair assessment of that race?

i'm a race mixing white-hating liberal with a suicidal urge, does anyone on this board want to kill me? 'cos i'll let you kill me, not even joking. i know you want to!!!!

greedy about what? punjabis are status obsessed but also donate a lot to charity as a show of status.

they’re also the most niggerish even though they’re the lightest people by skin colour in the subcontinent. Punjab has a massive drug problem and their music and film industry is all about getting girls and cars and doing drugs

>i'm a race mixing white-hating liberal with a suicidal urge, does anyone on this board want to kill me? 'cos i'll let you kill me, not even joking. i know you want to!!!!
stand around in a black neighborhood.
preferably at night

Because we like to portrayal what Bollywood won't

i've tried but they just try to sell me drugs, not even kidding

Huuuhhh....

Attached: 1545722860496m.jpg (851x1024, 85K)

confirmed
thx
greedy bout money
wanted to confirm they were also degenerate in india too.

actually Bollywood is getting some body positive shitgoing on as well

Attached: 52857344-FD6B-49DC-A908-289427B4B9AB.jpg (619x460, 28K)

Jow Forums is still broken. any image i click on propagates in a new window.

FIX THIS SHIT

She seems lightskinned though. Where are your Dravidians?

Do Indian women want white guys?

Because deep down they long for 80s social norms. Now everything's PC MeToo SJW feminism, and they hate themselves for it.

>diversity hire

How is that a joke? Straight white men are over a third of the population. The fact that there's only one working at a place means they are most likely prejudiced against hiring straight white males.

old ass execs at netflix trying to score more woke points with the kids. they think that because woke shit is popular on twitter, it must be popular irl. even though they estimate only 8% of the population is leftist at best.

Netflix is 8 billion in the hole this shit will be gone soon.

>How is that a joke? Straight white men are over a third of the population. The fact that there's only one working at a place means they are most likely prejudiced against hiring straight white males.

prejudice means pre-judging
word you r looking for is discriminating (treat someone mean cuz of their race)

also this is how people in fortune 500 think. whites r evil oppressors. minorities r victims. once you label a group as evil, it's only moral to get rid of them.

theres no way they don't know exactly what their doing unironially saying "Straight white men are cancelled" lol, hopefully Jow Forums won't fall for the bait and give it more attention.

Wow this is so powerful and inspiring #woke

Not a good look for Netflix

Funny joke haha I get it

If Hitler won all of this trash would have been dealt with properly.

It's not pol. It's your adblock extension. Some shithead who runs one of the lists that almost all adblocks pull from decided to target Jow Forums. Disable adblock extension on Jow Forums.org and 4cdn.org and you'll see that everything is magically working again. You're welcome.

PS: Maybe use the Brave browser in the future. brave.com/ros383

yikes, that's even more cancerous than i could have ever imagined. i am forced to post this using IE. yes, internet explorer. welp, Jow Forums is dead. you know where we need to retreat to.

No. Netflix is expanding fast here, they’re still behind our own homegrown Hotstar, but Netflix is trying to catch up to them.

Reddit?

But prejuiced discrimination based on sex and race is illegal, even when it's white guys.

disable adblock

My dude, just disable the extension on this url. It's easy.

I bet she still smells of poo.

Why not just become a Paki?

Why do we have to look at any of you freaks?
Why can’t you stay in India?
I still think there are places in India that no Indian has pooped on.

Get the fuck off my board. The divine being will make you pay for your sins, if not now then later

Attached: 1553750058967.jpg (1000x1002, 170K)

>imagine the smell

they're only portraying reality

absolute unit

it is representative of the American Indian experience.

Weird how out of place that part is. The character appears nowhere else in the trailer and the scene has nothing to do with the story.

By the way, if you’re a newfag, look up their “open relationship” ad - when I called to complain, the rep claimed he couldn’t find it on their on YT channel.

tbqh she looks fun in bed

finally a show I can identify with

>(((netflix)))

The rest of India seems to talk about Punjabis as we talk about Californians. Shallow, greedy, materialstic people.

Well atleast it looks like she has some decent udders.

No. Indian families will honor kill them if they date white guys,

Tbh she can come sit on my face anytime she wants

I see WMIF couples once in a while. Willing to risk it all for tha vanilla!

If you’re good looking and not autistic then why not

There was this video of some German dude acting autistically on YouTube asking random Indian girls to go out with him in India, they were weirded out or ran away immediately don’t do that kind of stuff obviously

I constantly have Indian and asian women hitting on me

It's not our of place when you consider who is making this and who their target audience is

Workplace context. The show looks to take place at a California based Gawker type media company in the writers' room. There's no money in new media, hence no white guys outside of a few tech, sports, and car niches.

Looking at the comments I have to wonder if they're even real people.
At first I was mad at how retarded and degenerate they were, but while scrolling through them, I think they're bots. How many people who are gay and have cerebral palsy would find some obscure new Netflix piece of shit and post about how they love that a show is showing their struggles?

And now I have to wonder how much discussion on the internet is just between bots?

>Multifaceted representation of disabled people finally
KEK
I know what they meant, but I couldn't help but laugh.

Wasted trips. Netflix knows this is probably going to be a flop, but they're throwing everything against the wall to see what sticks. They're fucked once they lose all the network sitcoms they've been rerunning for years.

>FUCK WHITE MEN LMAO
modern humor is strange

AAAD BLOCCKKKKERR

It is a statement expressing the fact that how well Indians have integrated into American society.

she does dont lie

lel

That's the kid from breaking bad right?

Skinny Indians are pretty so women hate them. Netflix wont alienate more than half (probably, shows have been pozzed long enough to filter out any testosterone) their user base.

user I was thinking the same thing. The comment section seems so programmed and fake.