-Oranges
-hurricanes
-Swamperating
-invasive species hunting
-beaches
-S P A C E
-Disney
-State Parks

Attached: 901F2272-8C15-4E3E-AD95-37ACF34CEF6A.png (548x619, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6v8IFL_F6i4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shameless self bump

Attached: 92EEC4AE-EE9D-4E08-A5F0-7E337919A842.jpg (944x1799, 753K)

I think I'm being gangstalked by Broward Mossad PD guys. Wat do?

whats everyones favorite florida beer?

New Yorkers and Californians fuck off we’re full, also fuck Canadians.

Attached: A47459F4-4B72-4261-AB64-784FAA21B0FA.png (1015x737, 135K)

WAT DO I DOOOOO

Attached: 149153403499.png (665x662, 422K)

Great question! Honestly all Florida beer is pretty fucking great. I myself love Panic Attack, Tourist Trappe, and Miami brewing company’s Shark Bait and Big Rod. But all the microbrews/bars in Florida have great beers really.

?

I mean what’s the scenario, Sheriff Tony is actually pretty great.

I think I've gotta run over some CIA niggers. It's the only way I'll make it out of this town alive.

Attached: 1517975146197.png (1347x742, 510K)

Whatever you gotta tell yourself m8

- Bizar news

>-good ranges
I need a good outdoor spot in the Volusia area, preferably around NSB or Oakhill. Deland should burn.

Even though you’re essentially not a country I like your beer and waffles

You can’t have fun in Ocala Natl?

We got good comics too.
Also fuck Brussels.

Attached: 1553776227425.jpg (443x593, 61K)

Would I even be allowed to shoot there? I usually stay on the coast, I should check it out regardless.

>Invasive species
Like niggers and cubans? Isn't that a hate crime?

>invasive species hunting
do you need a permit to go after those burmese pythons? are the bounties any good?
t. invasive species (californian)

I spend a lot of time in the lower alabama/panhandle region. Love you nutty rednecks.

Central Florida reporting in, Funky Buddha's pretty good, but I absolutely love Dragon Point IPA, which is saying something, as I usually drink Guinness.

321 reporting in.

Brevard boys

Attached: 0b4392f08c9ea02e01a31c591eccefb55674d39eafc3a1ec176ebb2384f0c79b.png (762x464, 349K)

I've lived in the panhandle my whole life. Gotta say i had a pretty great childhood here even through Ivan.
Pic related is a part of blackwater river where I go camping to shoot beer and drink guns

Attached: 20181117_103521.jpg (5312x2988, 3.89M)

>blackwater river
I was going to guess Perdido from the pic. Whats up fellow 850fag

In response to earlier bro asking for ranges in Volusia I recommend the one on Rima ridge road next to tiger bay forest you can’t miss it , most good outdoor spots are on private land sadly but that’s the way it goes. Blessed to live on 30 acres I can shoot as I please

Former Floridian here. Am I still welcome in the club guys?

Ay another 850non, you from Pensacola or what?
As far as the pic Blackwater was running darker than usual at that time. But I've definitely spent some time on the Perdido river, most of my duck spots are on that river

Hiking should be essential to FL Pollacks
Florida has a great variety of trails
Gives you shit to talk about with normie girls
gets you /fit
Practice survival shit without looking like a larping retard
Ultimate life insurance policy

I started off a some little overnight hikes, plenty of 3-8 mile trails
Moved up to (in difficulty) Ocala Natl forest, multi day, primitive
Other great multi day hikes all over FL

Tips
Fresh water is not always available, bring plenty for overnighters especially
You may have to plan a drop before hand, saved my ass at Ocala natl forest
Yes, you can bring muh guns, no you don't need an AR. Keep it simple, ccw pistol. Oh what's that user, you don't have your carry permit? You're in FL faggot, get one.
Snakes, gators, hippies, meth heads, watch out for them

I'm in Molino about a mile from the Perdido, my kids hate the beach so we are river rats

Vacation anytime man

Iguanas, lionfish, pythons...

NUKE BROWARD.

STAY AWAY FROM HERE YOU BASTARD. And it’s kind of iffy, I hear it’s open season sometimes, I also hear you need some kind of permit. Here’s a cool vid to watch if someone catching these things with their bare hands. youtu.be/6v8IFL_F6i4

Love you too man

Seems they don’t make it anymore, sounds pretty good desu

Nice, I'm down in Gulf Breeze but wherever I want to go shooting I come up to Cotton Lake

>former
>still welcome
Big yikes from me there chief

Good post, a lot of good insight, tell us more about trails and tips tricks and SOPs.

Florida transplant living in Washington reporting in.
Kill me.
I still have my old phone number, 321 BREVARD BOYS REPORTING IN

Attached: 1553741649342.jpg (700x582, 64K)

Nice. Anyone in the thread do much sailing? I've been looking to learn down there for a more outdoors kind of hobby.

Florida may be in the south but it isn't a southern state

Attached: GitDed.jpg (578x605, 28K)

>tell us more about trails
Jewgle it bro, I don't want to get too doxxy as to my area
Look at local, state, and natl parks in your area or within a few hours drive

>tips tricks and SOPs

As I stated before, my experience is fresh water is harder to come by than you think in this state (unless you're by a river). I cannot harp on it enough. Bring fucking water. I personally have two 3L camelbaks and two 1L bottles for multi day shit
For Ocala that was not enough, had to do a water drop, and that was just half the trail. Luckily I was with marine and eagle scout bros that taught me how to do this shit right.

Personally I don't do that pussy "ultralight" shit. I want to carry weight like it was shtf. I'm not countersignaling cutting down on shit you don't need, but to sustain yourself in a long term situation innnawoods you gonna need atleast a 40L Pack. Ultralight is fine for the AT where there's fresh water fucking everywhere and little shelters ever 10-15 miles. In FL where its 100 god damn degrees it just doesn't work.

Stay on the fucking blazes, especially if you don't know how to land nav innawoods. Follow the trail blazes, follow the same color. Sometimes colors may merge or transition on purpose. Talk to your friendly park ranger. Plan. Basically be a white person.

Camping.
Allegedly in minecraft, I've camped not at the sanctioned stations several times. Usually this is just a function of my buddies and I being able to cover more distance than your average bear. If you do this, conceal yourself, leave no tracks/trash, don't get caught.

Criminials, definitely in Ocala natl forest but all over. I don't recommend going alone.
Bring a fun, even if you're in a group.
Chances are if you're with a group of 2 or more guys they won't fuck with you, I've never been bothered.

I'll cover necessary gear in a separate post.

I went to a 2 week sailing class at a local yatch club when was younger but haven't actually sailed in a long time. The class was fun and fairly easy

>tfw living in miami-dade
would be nice to date a white girl again. can't find any.

Gear, I'll try to do from most to least important, it won't be perfect

Please spergs out there, go easy on me

Boots, goretex lining. Don't fucking cheap out on this. This is your lifeline for EVERYTHING. I like Lowa, plenty of other great brands out there. No, your work boots are not made for this.

Clothing
Cotton is your enemy
No jeans
Usually I wear an underarmor shirt and north face convertible pants/shorts. It's not a fashion contest, think function. It's FL, it gets fucking hot, shorts are nice. But sometimes there's thick underbrush/thorny shit, puts on pant legs. Believe it not they don't look retarded for the most part. No don't wear them on a date. Boxers, I'm addicted to ex oficio, plenty of alternatives

Knife
Full tang, don't go full rambo, no chinese shit

Multitool

Headlamp or flashlight that takes a common battery (AAA or AA). Not some retarded shit you'll never be able to find in a disaster (CR123, etc)

Pistol, too autistic to get into it, you probably have your own opinions, just have one. I recommend going on the lighter side for hiking and shit

Pack and the shit that will go in it
Internal frame
40-70 L (mine is 55L)
Keep it under 5 lbs, ideally 3.5-4.5
Too many brands/options. Do your research. Ultralight shit tends to be fragile. Military shit tends to be retard heavy

Sleeping bag, synthetic, under 3lb

Tent, 3lb or under for 1 person, 5lb or under for 2 person. Great deal for single is eureka. If you want the best of the best hilleberg akto

Freeze dried food or MRE, only boiling water needed
Jerky
Trailmix
FUCK cans (unless it's an emergency)

Small cooking system. Cheap ultralight pot, and a pocket rocket or esbit, both cheap, both light

Small plastic shovel, dig holes for shitting in. You're not digging fucking trenches like it's ww1, you don't need a giant E tool

Fire
Bic Lighter
Firesteel
Water proof matches

Compass
Small notebook + pencil, I like riteinrain
Rain cover for pack + rain clothing

Sleeping cot/pad. I like thermarest, cheaper options available

Toilet paper
Toiletries, mini travel versions
Small medkit
Gloves
Wire saw or hand chain saw
Dry box
Duct tape

if it's cold

Thermals
20 degree sleeping bag
some kind of jacket for night

I almost died in a hammock in FL hiking overnight. Couldn't feel my ass. If you choose to do hammock instead of tent (hennessy for most of you) make sure you get the winterized system if it's cold. It was cold enough my camelbak in my pack froze through solid. It happened to be the coldest night of the year that year.