Christian chick defends herself from homosexual iranian journalist, gets fired by Shapiro

twitter.com/McAllisterDen

Attached: dc.png (608x547, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/contributors/
thefederalist.com/2018/03/12/queer-eye-return-could-be-a-win-for-the-right-kind-of-tolerance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: dcc.png (634x169, 17K)

the tweet that got her fired

Attached: dc1.png (736x490, 109K)

b

NOT SO FAST SHISHKA
GOD'S CHOSEN DONT HAVE TO FOLLOW GOY PRINCIPLES

What a fucking dab lmao

not how a Christian woman is supposed to behave if she reads her Bible

Well at least she's redpilled now

Based

Gradually, I began to hate them.

holy shit my sides

You are fucking stupid

lel, she's retarded. Nothing of value was lost.

1. there is no god
2. shapiro is a money hungry shifty eyes rat
3. there is no god
4. who cares about your bullshit problems
5. kill al liberals

Yeah she supposed to be a screeching feminist right

Imagine if she was Jewish? Ben Shapiro being the snivelling kike he is, wouldn't give a shit.

>1. there is no god
>leaf
opinion discarded

How the feud started :

Attached: gay fuck.png (647x689, 176K)

>fired by Ben Shapiro

lel looks like we know who's running things

fucking kek. audible kek. Shapiro is a fucking pussy.

Well yeah, I can see why she got fired
Having the opinion that people are only gay because they're lost is one thing.
But yelling that opinion on Twitter when you work for a media company, dumb.
Well, dumb if you care about your job. Not dumb if you're financially secure with fuckyou money

She should know better than to speak the truth in times like these, in the company of rats like Shapiro. Hopefully she learns that Shapiro's kind are no friend to her and her kind.

Imagine unironically being a fucking neo-conservative in the year of our lord 2019.

unironically kys you bible thumping faggot.

The Federalist just fired her. It's supposed to be a christian site

Attached: ds.png (608x139, 18K)

Shapiro is a piece of shit. Never trust neocons and the culture/religion most neocons are.

You're right, if she read the bible she would be calling for his death instead. Go fuck yourself kike.

> So he wallows and tries to find himself in another man's DANK SMELLY shit filled asshole...
ABSOLUTELY BASED

Attached: kikes.jpg (249x202, 11K)

Jej, fuckin roasted.

Gays should unironically gassed t b h

go away jerked-chicken-nigger nigger.

And...?
Do people think she was representing christianity?

Huh? What did Rastanon mean by this?

Actually ones of the funniest tweets I've seen and got a good chuckle. Good on her.

Attached: ll.png (689x772, 169K)

Christians are worthless subhuman trash.

You are right, homos should be impaled on a spike instead.
According to the bible of course.

The Jew Shapiro is enemy to all nations. Besides his own. If your a Christian and support jews you support the murders of our lord. The destruction of the Jewish race is the highest form of Christian love.

Wait, please cite that verse!

>we must cower in the face of absurdity
You then wonder why the world is in it's current shape.

WTF, Ben Shapiro runs the Federalist? Kikes sure seem to hate Irish people btw...

quiet shlomo

Attached: 1553378381865.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

Depends on what the faggot said to her to warrant such a reply. No doubt he said something far mor inflammatory and personal. I love how companies feign concern over this and throw their workers under a bus for PR points. Gonna blow up in their face in the long run

They're just version 2 Jews.

Ben Shapiro DESTROYS Christianity with JEWISH MAGIC

Fucking based, maybe this is her redpill about kikes.

Attached: 1543068543553.jpg (404x462, 57K)

The complete chutzpah of this homo

BASED

Holy kek!
Baseddddddd!

>18 "If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. >19 "If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.

She is a christian is she not? Then why does she not rejoice?

>Blessed are ye when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

The only question is, does God hate gays? If she suffers for the truth then this is no problem for a christian. In fact it is the proof of their rightiousness.

The world does not only hate the followers of God.

thats what happens when you trust the kikes to have your back

Matthew 7:1-7 King James Version (KJV)
>7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
>2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
>3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
>4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
>5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
>6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

John 7:24 King James Version (KJV)
>24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Ephesians 5:11 King James Version (KJV)
>11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

2 Peter 2:6 King James Version (KJV)
>6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Attached: 1541285165897.png (508x762, 799K)

I mean that neocons are cucks that bow down to corporate overlords just like neolibs and cultural marxists. Right-wing Populism or get the fuck out.

it's a shame Yashar Ali isn't Saudi.

Oh look it’s more smelly semites getting people fired, we need to eject them all

Reread
I didn't say right and wrong
I said dumb, and not dumb

No I agree. Just the 2019 bit. Will the apocalypse happen?!?!

thefederalist.com/contributors/
suspiciously kosher for a christian site

Yes because Iran loves homosexuals.

Lol how have I not seen this one
Upboated! XD

Attached: 1553473248893.jpg (550x543, 30K)

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be on them.
>shekels above morality
Again, you wonder why the world is the way it is.

lmao

Attached: 1553637434096.jpg (604x810, 159K)

it's all jews and catholics, i don't see any true christians

No, I mean where it says they must be impaled.

Holy fucking kek

Attached: kek.jpg (599x449, 38K)

>The only question is, does God hate gays?
Incinerated two cities because of faggotry. So yeah, I'm guessing he does.

Romans 1:26-32 King James Version (KJV)
>26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
>27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
>28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
>29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
>30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
>31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
>32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

According to scriptures, faggots are everything from verse 29 through verse 31.

A based female truly? Everytime I bother myself talking to a female they're either one a slut who wants my cock because they see 6inch flaccid penis in my pants, or they're too intoned with "oh muh gawdddddddd yassss kim slayyyyyyyy" fucking queer niggers imo.

Damn, that's good bantz.
This uh, kind of coincides with that photo of Benji floating around where it looks like he has HRT titties coming in. Benji couldn't handle all the attention his sister was getting it seems...

Well, according to this thread, he just hit a nerve cause he implied a woman being subservient to her husband was bad.
And she got really angry because she doesn't feel a gay man has the right to judge her relationship.
But instead of that, she just kinda started bitching about him being gay.
Had she just said "you having a dick doesn't mean you get to have an opinion on my marriage" she would have been fine

Her boss is under attack right now, and she decides to do this in public?

Holy fuck, boomers are literally children.

Finna just got dabbed on

She shouldn't be sharing so much of her private life

Why is she on social media if she's so trad

It says “their blood is upon them”

This means they are free to be killed without sin by anyone.

As for impailment that is a fine method of killing but it is prohibited in the old testament to allow someone to hung on wood overnight.

Of course the old testament is Judiasm so the directive to kill gays is actually a Jewish directive.

Christianity does not necessarily believe in that.

You filthy Prots started this shit. Notice the Catholic countries i.e Italy, Poland, Austria, Spain are fighting the globalist agenda while Germany and Sweden bow down.

>shekels above morality
I didn't speak to the morality. Stop making shit up.
>Again, you wonder why the world is the way it is.
No, I don't. Projecting much?

The faggot insulted God's ordained hierarchy.

Ephesians 5:22-24 King James Version (KJV)
>Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
>For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
>Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 Timothy 2:12-15 King James Version (KJV)
>But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
>For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
>And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
>Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 Corinthians 11:3 King James Version (KJV)
>But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

She preached the truth.

Ok muhammad

She's kinda hot for her age.

Attached: IMG_20190331_024947.jpg (1538x2048, 397K)

>Italy, Poland, Austria, Spain are fighting the globalist agenda
>Spain
3/4 are but Spain bows down like Germany and Sweden.

>women can't be funn-

she looks like that Governor of South Dakota

So after seeing how it started, she just overreacted to someone commenting on her giving too much information about her private life.

A husband who says things like "silence woman" and her being an obedient lap dog in response deserves at the very least a comeback. What was this lady expecting saying this stuff on twitter?

>quoting the heretic jewish supremacist Paul.

The bible means what it means. Not what man says it means. Christ did not stone the adultress. (Notice the man was not brought since men cannot commit adultry) and said he did not condemn her. Likewise he did not kill but cursed the fig tree.

Paul is heretic misled by his jewish supremacist upbringing.

>sad
many such cases. press F to covfefe

>Of course the old testament is Judiasm
Nope. Judaism is the Talmud. The only thing Jews claim to follow out of the Old Testament is the Law of Moses, which was done away with at the cross. They follow a dead covenant. They are against God.

Attached: 01.jpg (854x480, 93K)

>She preached the truth.
She got fired for giving her opinion about why some guy fucks other men
Like I said, her talking about her marriage, fine.
Her responding to weak ass bait with the fire of a thousand suns, dumb

yeah she shouldn't be involved in politics at all or even working

Spain has like no muslims lol

This.
Shapiro was useful a few years back for triggering SJWs and the baby redpills he passed out to zoomers, but he's just a money grubbing kike at this point.

>OT

Disregarded. The OT god might have been mighty but jesus was weak and effeminate. Thank god christians model themselves after Jesus and are thus weak.

>works for Ben Shapiro, a Jew who has nothing but contempt for Christians
>unironically uses the term "judeo-christian values"
>admits that she actually loves homosexuals thefederalist.com/2018/03/12/queer-eye-return-could-be-a-win-for-the-right-kind-of-tolerance/

Christniggers need to be lynched and the anti-White religion wiped off the face of the earth.

He's always been a kike and was never useful

Hol up! Why should Christianity take up one Old Testament prohibition while ignore another?

based and firedpilled

>She preached the truth.
Exactly. Fedora retards telling Christians they should be always eating shit instead of preaching against the degeneracy of the world and fighting against evil are an embarrassment.

>Christ did not stone the adultress.
Do you know why? Because the pharisees were being hypocrites

And fuck out of here with your Gnostic retardation. Paul is in-line with the rest of scripture and contradicts none of it.

she's not wrong, though.

anybody who thinks they can find a meaningful existence with the same sex is fooling themselves.

A faggot doesn't. What the fuck does a guy who chases after men know about the roles in women and men's relationships. I guarantee you that twink is a bottom aka submissive and takes it in the ass.

fuck that chocolate digger... Sad that a goddamn woman has to put these retards in their place while cucked men come running to play PR ...

FUCK FAGGOTS... back in the day you were able to say this because its how you should talk to such people. fuck outta here w/ that shit.

go away, faggot.

>posting any sort of tirade on Twitter
Dumb bitch got her just desserts, but admirably provides a great service for all as an amusement.