China is literally locking up muslims by the million in concentration camps and making them pledge allegiance to atheism

China is literally locking up muslims by the million in concentration camps and making them pledge allegiance to atheism

youtu.be/zmaqJDlWwrs

This is why atheism is a cancer that needs to be destroyed.

Attached: 05-xi-jingping-3.w512.h600.2x.jpg (1024x1200, 71K)

China is no longer communist, but a form of state capitalist authoritarianism closest to Fascism in nature.
I whole heartedly support China in their efforts to eradicate the Muslims, they should not stop until the sands of the Gobi are inseparable from the ashes of the incinerated enemy.

Attached: 1533993611854.jpg (381x350, 28K)

China is based

This is just like when Kikes, and Mudslimes are killing each other. I really don't give a fuck.

"China is trolling Mudslimes and here's why that's a bad thing"

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

sounds pretty fucking based to me.

Lol, god bless those Chinks.

Israel is doing the same thing. Muslims are oppressed everywhere. Only based New Zealand sees the light and is converting to Islam.

name a country with a high muslim population that hasn't had muslims blowing people up

pledging allegiance towards state is mandatory in china.
you may worship anything as long as you put the state and the people above all.
mudslimes are incompatible because of m-muh allah and pedo prophet demand caliphate.
white lib cucks are incompatible too because of m-muh freedom and hooman rights.

well, eat your mudshits, white cucks. enjoy your belgia.

Christians next ont je chopping block

At least china is taking care of its problem.

China is one big problem

Every day now for the past few months i've been seeing these anti-china shill threads. What problem you have with #1 global nation with #1 people, #1 government, and #1 prospects for all futureism?

Based China. You gotta love them.

Attached: 45698723618489165.jpg (1284x980, 389K)

underated post, i knowit's only been 5 minutes but I also know no one will understand this humour/message.

Mudslime or s 0 y enthusiast? Can't tell anymore

What's wrong w/ this? If you want to praise desert Gods take your ass to the middle east and pray alongside the kikes and desert niggers. China will reign supreme because they maintain their standards and cultural norms no matter what. What to live in china? Adopt to the culture? Don't want to, take your ass to re-education camp or gtfo.

It's their country and they can do whatever the fuck they want. I'm pro liberty and freedom but also since I've been redpilled and see the obvious globalist vs nationalist battle constantly being waged I totally support countries maintaining their culture and ethnicity by every means necessary. Islam is a globalist ideology, I've been saying this for years now, it's what the elites want us to be focused on, they want us to be braindead low iq extremist, but so do communist and China sees islam for what it is, a foreign ideology that's set on globalism. Christianity is more aligned with eastern philosophy, islam is literally the kike religion, they do not believe in Christ and the new covenant, they agree with Muslims on everything accept for Mohammad and even agree that Mohammad was a decedent of Abraham. Do forget that the Spanish jews and Muslims were constantly allying and persecuting christians up until Israel was formed.

>implying Islam isn’t a cancer that needs to be destroyed

>*yawn*
Oh bother

Attached: 1543525282269.jpg (320x287, 10K)

I wish we could deport millions of non-whites form the US. Literally no one could stop us.

someones new

>It's their country and they can do whatever the fuck they want
That's gonna be a yikes from me. Westphalian Sovereignty has been thoroughly debunked.

who, you?

Thus is wrong, China hates all religion.

The ONLY religion is “the state”

NK is an extreme example of this policy. Only maintaining a few government run church’s to show tourist a carefully orchestrated show.

That's not all they are doing to them. They are using them at literal cattle for organ transplants.

Look up "Medical Genocide: Hidden Mass Murder in China's Organ Transplant Industry" on Vimeo

Current day China is pretty much the definition of fascism. They are barbaric.

chinks are still subhumans though

> they want to keep the mineral rich land 3:20 fucking Islamic morons...

muslims will soon crush china

is China trying to show us what to do with our mudslimes ?
Based

But that's the best way to deal with the muzzie menace.

Based

>putting mudslimes to good use
based chinks

This, fuck China. Long live muh freedoms.

You do realize the Christianity and Islam both started the trend of killed millions of people in the name of an ideology/religion right? Your argument is ridiculous.

Wise old Yang is wise.

Attached: abc04.jpg (726x611, 305K)

THE CHINESE ARE MAH NIGGERS!

Dearborn, Michigan

Attached: B4D4EE74-33AC-48D5-8E11-FF751D170073.jpg (1125x2202, 870K)

a broken clock is right twice a day

>hijab means power and liberation
Unironically based. (Mudslimes still need to go back to their desert, of course).

True liberation of females will occur when they again will be allowed to be themselves rather than shamed into competing with men on equal terms by (((mass culture))) and inferiority complexes of feminist who can't accept their own submissive nature.

I'm more amazed there are any immigrants in china at all.

They're not immigrants, they're native turks from the original turk region way up in the middle of the steppes.

china yes

Attached: seriously.jpg (600x589, 55K)

Atheism is cancer, but I can only applaud the based chink dominating those mudslimes

If China was a Christian country they would have already been ethnically replaced by brown people.

Wtf is going on this thread. SAGE

Attached: 1544413540340.jpg (721x1200, 606K)

+1 social credit score, excellent work gweilo! keep spreading the word and soon your social credit score will be high enough to be allowed to ride public transportation in the upcoming Chinese anti-rightist empire!

Wtf I love atheists now

and pakis suck chinese cock
disgraceful.

Attached: Jhansi_vs_British_Emprie.jpg (552x800, 68K)

Muslims are fucking worthless weak dumb animals, they can crush fucking nothing.

Without the liberal rape enabling government muslims would die.

Damn i dont like china but they do treat muslims pretty good...

Everyone should be doing this

Haha I'm moving to China then. Based.

Attached: diversityyy.jpg (643x767, 147K)

Dog meat.

They're practical people.
The state and "leader" can be seen.
Helps with the whole credibility thing.

There's a ridiculous absurd mistake on this image, the woman would obviously not crying seeing the white child being killed, but would be absolutely euphoric, even more with the massive chances of being enriched circling around her

We need to convert China to Christianity. Seems like it's already the trend but it needs to be faster. Could you imagine this amount of autism within a Christian framework? Would be like having a Christian monarchy around again shitting of fags, fedoras, and mudslimes.

womp womp

Why the fuck are they even in China?

Shit user. Don't you know they are doing basically the same thing to buddhist and christians?

LMAO

>We are tortured
>We are put in ovens (cremated)

Remember, it will be one million now.
6 million in 100 years.

womp womp

But for real,

They also do it for christians.

These camps must be upgraded for muslims only

top kek

Who gives a shit

I thought all theses uglyyodoldididuus where going to swedistan?

What happens to islam when it runs out of oil money?

When did Dearborn secede?

Attached: refugeeswelcome2.jpg (847x853, 188K)

No body cared when it was the Christians. Now I don't care that it's the Muslims.

Well, I thought you might, being christian and all.

Fuck atheists are just like bug people.maybe it causes bug people...
....no wonder we killed so many of these fucking vermin.atheists need to be murdered or sterilized,they chose to be animals.

Good. Hopefully they'll invade Pakistan and try it there too

You didn't speak up for us. Why demand we speak up for you?

What? No you dumbass. I thought you would care fir your fellow christians. I myself don't give a flying fuck.

Lol I just remembered atheists have killed millions of their own(Russia,China).damn I guess they'll sort themselves out,we should just deport them to atheist countries.fuck em "in GOD we trust"

The Christians in China have been resisting communists for 70 years, and we have un-ironically been sending them private financial aid and smuggling them out when able.

Perhaps Muslims should stop whining to western governments to do something about it and help their own, as we have done.

yet there are 0 terrorist attack in china.
And remember Myanmar? Muslims did nothing about that. It's like muslims don't really care about their "brothers" being oppressed around the globe. And what about Europe?
Really makes you think.

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 29K)

you can't pledge allegience to atheism any more than you can take an oath of non-citizenship. China has a point. Islam is a mental illness and people who follow this religion are a danger to society. Glad to see the chinese are based enough to solve the problem. If the chinese ever invade Pakistan and start making lamp shades and wallets out of them, i will pre-order my very own sand nigger wallet.

Also nice meme flag faggot.

On one hand Uyghurs are fine people and not the kind who would cause troubles. This chinese overreaction was unwarranted.
On the other hand Islam had become a global force and Saudi money along with their ideology had definitely found its ways into the region. De-islamification is an understandable reaction from China.

It's a hard one, but moving away from religious influence would be beneficial for the Uyghurs in the long term. Seperating religion from tradition however is not something I would trust the chinks with.

Attached: I happen to be an expert on this topic5.jpg (400x479, 31K)

Saudis work for the US and fund separatists in China. ZOG wants a war between Islam and China to deescalate both threats.

You're welcome.

SHUT THE FUCK UP MUSLIM SCUM

LITERALLY CENK "THE YOUNG TURKS" UGYR IS A FINE PERSON AND NOT THE KIND WHO COULD CAUSE TROUBLES

>PUT THE IQ POINTS IN THE BAG!

Attached: 1553753941427.png (892x978, 40K)

lolololololololololololol

hmm i just looked up about islamic terrorism in china and it comes out that raghead almost never attack in china. there is only 5 attacks in muslim area of urumqi since '92 and suspiciously low deaths count.

surely if the usa was putting rahead in concentration camps, then it would see more (((terrorist))) attacks.

i just wanted to point out that islamic terrorism is just a tool of the (((cia\mosad)))

>t.Pajeet

Well done, China.
You wrangle mudslimes as well as you wrangle niggers.
I watched "Empire of dust" last week and support your efforts to turn all of sub-Saharan Africa into a Chinese vassal state.

Hopefully

You should be more worried about his nephew, Hasan Piker.
He recently got big on Twitch and is bringing Communism to a lot of young people.

Attached: Hasan-Piker.jpg (600x600, 109K)

Better question, name a country that has ever become less muslim over time.
i've got Spain.

Based and redpilled on the mudslime problem.

Will the mudshits take their revenge and kill half of China?

>This is why atheism is a cancer that needs to be destroyed.
You mad?

Attached: really.gif (480x401, 2.82M)

>It's like muslims don't really care about their "brothers" being oppressed around the globe.
Muslim "brotherhood" is a crock of shit. Look at Palestine and Israel. Nearly every Muslim nation just lets it happen, with many nations openly just cooperating with Israel. Don't give me that "It's because of America". Muslims when put together will just fight one another as one school of thought declares another heretics because of some impossibly retarded reason or liturgy or theology. Left to their own devices, the Muslim world descends into tribalism and chaos.

God knew that if he populated the world with only white people we would create a society, culture, and infrastructure greater than the garden of eden.
So God created niggers to ruin all our creative endeavor.

Hi user

Hello

Couldn't care Less..

Humanity doesn't deserve more than what it gives itself.

If humans want communism, they get it.