Stealing someone's gf

Imagine a situation where you knew a nice goth girl which flirts with you almost every time you saw her even though she has a boyfriend.
Her relation with her boyfriend isn't very good and even his parents don't really like her.
How morally unacceptable would such action be?
I still haven't had a gf because for some reason I'm very selective while choosing a partner

Attached: 1527686179521.jpg (500x389, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0vCLyIIb9Kx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's waiting for you to steal her, dummy. Don't worry about the morality, people fuck each over all the time and I'm sure you've been fucked over by someone else more than once.

She keeps getting me mixed massages tho
Take yesterday example when we both got drunk together in a bar.
>she sits on my lab and kisses me on the cheek
few minutes later she tells me:
>"I really like you user, but this conversation is a conversation for a next time"
I know she has problems with controlling her feelings, but this situation is not good for anybody tbqh

Oh, also I ended up in that situations because I had to help her emotionally and her bf instead of seeing her voluntary choose to go to work

Attached: 1550884761085.jpg (238x255, 18K)

Why TF is it always me who ends up in situations like that?
I haven't had any chance in highschool because I used to be a fucking anti-social neckbeard and I didn't really have much friends.
I dont have much chances in college either because I study CS

Just do it

Sounds like a crazy wench. Just fucking wait for the right girl to come along Jesus Christ.

Yeah, I know that would be the rational thing to do.
However I might already god too emotionally involved with her

The rule is dontstick ur dick in crazy, unless you’re super thirsty then hit it and quit immediately

Do what you will but remember this: we do stupid shit when we are emotionally invested.

OP Don't mess with someone's relationship. Why do you want to bring drama over yourself? You gonna so regret this if you do it. Get yourself a girl to fuck that's single at least.

vocaroo.com/i/s0vCLyIIb9Kx

OP: I dated a girl like this.She left a relationship of 3 years to be with my instead. Just fucking make a move bro. Touch her a lil bit (not too creepy) and make it clear you want to do something with her. Kiss her if she’ll allow it. And if she doesn’t bite but you try, have a conversation and be like “hey this sucks I was getting signals from you that you were wanting to start a relationship” and she’ll be like “oh user, I’m already in one though” then you gots be like “yeah but you arent happy... I can make you happy” and leave it at that. She’ll think about it and chances are she’ll want to continue with you by the sounds of it.

I will say, that girl who left her boyfriend for me- I loved her to death. But she was crazy, and I had to leave her because she was getting a bit out there. I still love her to this day and don’t regret it though. You’ll never know what could’ve been if you don’t try.

Whatever you do OP, if she cheats on her bf with you, don't EVER get into a relationship with that girl! She's not loyal and will do the same thing to you

Based user

To add on to this since you’ve never been in a relationship. Be careful with how much emotion you show her right out the gate. Even though you feel like she’s the love of your life you don’t really know her like that yet. Heart break is good but avoid it if you can.

This. Make it clear that she has to leave her boyfriend if she wants to continue with you. Give her a strict timeline

>I still haven't had a gf
so you want to get into a relationship with a former cheater?

Just remember user.

If a girl is willing to leave her current boyfriend for you, she'll be willing to leave you too if a better prospect comes along.

Good point, user.
However I know her for over a year now and she only has been doing that to me and not for a very long time.
However she always used to tease me by asking when I will get gf.
Her relationship with the guy was never stable but somehow they have been a year together.

Attached: cover3.jpg (811x456, 160K)

I agree with this at a solid 90%. We just don’t know enough about the dude she’s with either... good chicks get with scumbags all the time for purely ego. Maybe she actually has feelings for OP, but you’re right, it is possible that if OP loses his edge in any aspect of his life it’s just gonna take that one dude who knows what he’s doin to swoop her up. That’s why you gotta be on top of your game and not be afraid to let her go if she starts to show signs OP

I wish I could just call her a whore and move along
But like I said she only does it to me

She also HAS A BOYFRIEND. How would you even go about "stealing her"?

That you know of bro... it’s exciting af for her probably to have a new flame on the side like that. Don’t be ignorant, if you pass this up she’s gonna be all “next, please”. Shoot your shot and STOP BEING A PUSSY. Get out of your head dude, if you pass this up you best believe some other hard charger is gonna get with her and you’ll be the sad boy that would’ve if he was just a bit more sure. Instead you wanna conceptualize and talk about whether you should or shouldn’t like a legit female. Be a man.

Life is short user. But life is good. All these onions boys that are upset because she has a boyfriend shouldn’t mean shit to you. Be the alpha and MAKE A FUCKING MOVE. Next time you see her do something that makes you kind of shake in your boots to think about doing, which is making that move.

Live that good life user.

Just go out with her more and don't hold in my feelings for her inside of me as much as I do now.
Some people already have told me I would make a great couple with her.

Yikes not OP but I needed to hear this. Thanks.