Ask a guy that was on a SSBN with 24 SLBMs on board anything

Ask a guy that was on a SSBN with 24 SLBMs on board anything.

Attached: ssbn_uw.jpg (645x600, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dELAB_pbDdU
youtube.com/watch?v=5_6wTNEXiRw
youtube.com/watch?v=26vx-EfVD8g
youtube.com/watch?v=iEK3YC_BKTI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do niggers score so low on IQ tests?

You qualified yet, nub?

You sure you weren't on a dolphin sub?

what was your favourite meal to cook for the crew?

Because they are low IQ

do niggers tongue your anus?

Was on
I went to shore duty then got out in 2017

What happens when someone farts

Are you still on active duty? We need skilled civilians in shipyards.

Do you have internet while you're out at sea?

Attached: ------imaginegravitycontrol.jpg (1191x463, 113K)

Good one. How are those diesel boats working out?

Can you hear whale songs when your submerged?

How much of a BroVet are you? If you have a beard, the answer is yes

>dolphin sub?
Dolphins only have room for 16 fish.

Well enough to sink a U.S carrier

What will you do with the skills acquired in the Navy?

No.
You can send emails when at periscope depth like twice a day, usually takes about 3 days to get a response after they've read them first of course.

I’m sure the USN’s diesel powered amphibs can sink the entire Aussie Navy.

You got me.

Most people on subs are a bunch of pussies so I can't really be proud or feel badass about it

The same can be said of your navy, it's only through superior numbers.

when did your boat superiors realize Russia will nuke first and kill fucking everything ?

How do you know you were really on a submarine? What if they just put you in a mock submarine that was really just a boat.

I work as a electronics technician for a energy company now and make twice as much as I did in the Navy

I'm on my way into nuke school. Should I go sub or carrier?

Nice. I work at an RMC. Were you an ET?

I was on the west coast, so we only worried about China and best Korea

I don't know, nobody ever talks about them. Apparently they're doing well after like 20 years of service. No clue about the new ones.

How much did they teach you about the use of the missiles? What was your job? What were you supposed to do after launching the missiles? Were you supposed to launch all of them at once or just some?

My boat was full of weird fucks and/or window lickers. Maybe only a handful of guys that I'd actually talk to now that I'm out.
>did u have a fun time in the navy?
>no, I was on subs

Probably a carrier.
Quality of life is better, but there is more fun and shenanigans on a sub. Surface navy is very formal and gay. Also chicks

Just how quiet are those Ohios OP?

That's a good point.

Did you ever pretend you were on a spaceship?

>No.
>You can send emails when at periscope depth like twice a day, usually takes about 3 days to get a response after they've read them first of course.

Thank you.

Carrier.

Attached: E0D4BD47-8CD2-4C56-9B17-C8A37E932FAB.jpg (1242x1575, 1.08M)

bad answer !

Carrier is actually my middle name so I was probably going that way anyway just to make that stupid joke all the time. Anyway, I've heard that dudes on subs had lots of vidya and cool shit to keep them sane for 6 months of hot bunking and no pussy. Thanks for the feedback buddy

Does the Aussie Navy even have amphibs? Last time I was Cairns I learned the only thing they have over the USN is beer on the boat.

Based migrant farm worker.

I would kill myself if I was stationed on a sub. Fuck that life.

I was a missile tech so I knew more then most of the crew. There was about 20 MTs on board

Only the captain knew what would happen after we launched. I'd guess return to port ( if there was a port) or go to a surviving u.s. base. Or an allied base.

Usually the idea was we would launch like 2 or 3, then if they weren't all dead we'd launch more. But then there were EROs (emergency response orders) where we would launch everything. That was like if China or Russia was launching all their shit.

How?

You know some of the Trident missiles have psychedelic incapacitation agent RVs in them that send Russian launch control C3I into a permatrip so they can't turn the keys right?

Attached: ARTICHOKE.png (916x500, 569K)

Idk. They never told us how the actual nukes worked, just basic yield size and shit.. so who knows?

Not as quite as Virginia's, but alot more then Russian shit

you should have said they told you, it's all a big joke son, were getting boomed in the end either way

Don't we have like two LHDs? I'm pretty sure there's an army unit for amphibious landings.

Was there any serious level of concern about being tailed and taken out by hostile submarines before or during launch? I've heard lots of things about SSBNs being death sentences in wartime because they'd be taken out while ascending to launch the missiles. Or maybe that was just Russian submarines.

How hard was maintaining the missiles? Would a return to port because a missile is unoperational be a possibility or would you just wait until you had to go to port anyway?

This is a bit of a stupid question but was the use of nuclear missiles against your submarine a thing? Like if they knew you were in a certain 50 km by 50 km area, was it possible that they'd launch a bunch of nukes at you to take you out as you surfaced?

how much butt sex went on?
asking for a friend

Exactly. We're you a fast attack guy?

We have a couple, I think. For a little while now the focus of our navy and army has been building an amphibious capacity, because of the chinks expansion throughout the pacific.

As far as I know we were never tailed. Usually every single foriegn submarine is tailed by the U.S. as soon as it leaves port, so if one was unaccounted for it would be a big deal. Maybe back in the cold war it was a bigger concern. Nobody on board ever actually thought we would launch anything, it was just a big joke. 99 percent of the patrol was flapping, sleeping, and fire drills.

There's 399 Minuteman IIIs deployed officially, 1 400kt RV. I doubt all of those are operational.

You don't have key-turning drills like Minutemen do you? I'm guessing that would be a security risk because you'd have to receive valid-seeming launch others from ELF on the towed antenna whereas the key-turning drills at places like Malmstrom aren't done via radio waves.

Basically I don't believe that SSBN skippers would do shit even if they got the launch order unless it was to hit North Korea. Revenge countervalue strikes on Russia which would almost certainly be the result of an accident? I bet anything the skipper on every SSBN would ignore the launch orders.

I know that the US is phasing out nukes while Russia is talking about autonomous nuclear-propelled underwater complexes that fire nuclear-propelled 100 MT Cobalt torpedoes. Bluffing or not it sounds like they think the US can shoot down their current arsenal with black project ABM systems and invisible psychoactive strikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=dELAB_pbDdU

youtube.com/watch?v=5_6wTNEXiRw

These two videos basically say "Our ICBM/SLBMs don't work anymore". I don't think they can even afford any of this shit if they wanted it.

Attached: 754864296539639.png (711x523, 149K)

best question

Why didn't you nuke NYC, LA, SF, Portland and Miami so you could save America? You let us down.

>launch others

*launch orders

Did you notice how Russia fake-leaked their doomsday UUV after the Nimitz Black Aces incident was leaked in FighterSweep magazine in 2015? Then there was the whole To The Stars reveal to the media in 2017.

youtube.com/watch?v=26vx-EfVD8g

The whole "UFO" incident is quite obviously a PsyOp. The flight gets talked onto the exact location of the "747 type object underwater emitting whitewater pointing east" i.e. an SSGN with Skunkwork drones in the VLS. He repeats "whitewater" several times and insists it's not like a wake and acts like the Princeton cruiser and E-2 wouldn't know if an airliner just crashed into the ocean right next to them like they don't coordinate with ATC three years after 9/11. The To The Stars Academy is full of CIA spooks claiming they want The Truth from themselves.

The pilots also get checked by the Princeton CG that they're not carrying weapons when they're vectored to the SSGN launching skunkwork drones so they don't shoot them down because it was all planned.

Later sightings showed they were invisible to radar and optically cloaked. They're ARTICHOKE UAV delivery platforms meant for Russian ICBM sites, here's one doing a test release:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEK3YC_BKTI

"Based Schizoposter" - someone who thinks its aliens

Attached: Definitely Aliens.jpg (1280x1002, 193K)

I would. Star Trek is half the reason I chose the navy. The second they start recruiting military nuclear engineers into the space force you can bet i'll be strapping on my space suit. Too many sexy aliens need to feel this earth dick.

how many dongs have you touched?

Ayylmao

Seconding this question
The navy does have a certain reputation and I would like to know if they've earned it

There was about 3 or 4 fags on board I don't think any of them butt fucked each other. And I'm not gay. Let's say 4 fags out of 150.

picture this, supposing everyone gets fucked with nukes, who loses *less* ?

I appreciate you replying to my and not the dirty asian cunt.

launch them at something, anything.

I think the US stands a better chance of recovery from such an event than the snow niggers or chunga. I'm not saying it wont be devastating, but most of our population would survive and we would move forward instead of backwards ultimately.

How often did you feel the urge to nibble on another man's dick?

well, what a bad assesment, I don't want to stress you too hard user but 1 nuke is black thursday 1929 ... 1000 nukes is poisoned earth and water

some user once claimed that a cheap wireless mouse that he was using with his laptop shorted out, smoked a little and set off the fire alarm on the sub
he was then forced to explain everything to the commander
does this sound like bullshit, or a legit thing that would happen on a sub?

Attached: halp.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

For the coasts and major cities it is. For the rest of the country not really.

How do you jack off on board?
Do you hide yourself under a blanket or is it a group jack off?
Do you like "Das Boot"?

Diablo Canyon? TVA? What?

were you not gripped with mortal terror the entire time? i don't think i could handle the claustrophobia or the thought of colliding with something and drowning beneath the ocean. also, what do they feed you and did it taste like shit?

it's the navy, of course it's a group jack off.

they wont nuke a single city, I've had a quick look, it's a 50 yo plan, but they'll hit food and water and oilfields/mines, let everyone eat his neighbour, just so you can prepare

>was it possible that they'd launch a bunch of nukes at you to take you out as you surfaced?
they don't need to surface to launch

Any niggers or spic coworkers?

How hard is it to masturbate on a sub full of men?

are you a big guy?
but seriously, seems like living in a sub underwater for a month at a time would be claustrophobic nightmare

Did you not read my post? Russia genuinely believes that all its current missiles will be shot down by US directed energy weapons, COIL/CO2/Fluoride ABM. I posted a picture showing 47% of the USAF budget was black projects.

A nuclear WW3 isn't even on the cards anymore. If they fired those missiles they'd be shot down and invaded by NATO. They could make some nuclear landmines or try and drop a laydown nuke from a cropduster on Estonia but any missile that goes into space won't re-enter.

You have reservations about the Navy?

Are two launch keys true or just movie stuff?

it's the only branch of the armed forces that votes democrat. bunch of liberal fags. seals are okay though.

Whats flapping? Or did you mean "fapping"?

we have air launched based nukes now, the b83 is more powerful then the minute men. So we can load a fuck load of b83s on b2s or fortress planes.

Why the fuck do you idiots use acronyms so much?
You want interaction here?
Then type the fuck out wtf you saying!

Attached: wallstreetdubs.jpg (1156x758, 621K)

Why didn't you start WW3 and finally end clown world?

The spread of radiation and contamination in the wind and water could spread. Not to mention that much destruction around our coasts where all our nuclear power plants are would create dozens of fukishimas.

I image the navy is the most comfy force, at least in peace times. In war times you'll be sunk in stormy nights in the middle of the Atlantic without any hope for rescue.

what mental savagery is this ?
do you know what it takes to change the course of History ? 1 EMP, and dont make me quote the numbers . If one EMP is enough to 90 % off US citizens, then what does 1 EMP + 999 groundbursts equal to, as casualty ?
>implying 300 nukes are left for francoengland

Attached: 1540239327837.jpg (216x300, 23K)

Remind me, what has Fukushima resulted in exactly?

I'm gonna take a stab at it without looking i promise. SSBN= sub surface ballistic nuke and SLBM=surface level ballistic missile.

You have to go back.

How many penises have you seen up close?

>they wont nuke a single city
>they'll hit mines and oilfields

Attached: 1553798877783.jpg (800x450, 26K)

Back where exactly? I'd like you to back up the idea that Fukushima has actually had a considerable impact on the local ecosystem or on the world at large

Acid addicts and traffickers.
Who would have thought?

>SSBN= sub surface ballistic nuke and SLBM=surface level ballistic missile.
that doesnt sound right, son

no that's right, cities without food are a cannibal temple, and fields with fallout are a soviet lullaby

Do subs smell like farts

Do you all give each other handjobs? Or is it more of a blow job thing?

What's the exact launch depth?

Prove it.
Also, why the memeflag?

I've been in IT for 25 years. I've never once seen a mouse short out and smoke. They're running on cheap batteries and they usually just die. Now I've seen a monitor catch fire. Different thing though.