We albanians demand reparations from serbia

for the oppression and genocide committed on our people. we know NATO bombed you and gave us kosovo but this is not enough. give us more compensation and reparations or we will reluctantly take what we want by force.

there is blood on your hands.
even one of your own serbian tank operators admits: "during the time our unit occupied kosovo we did not see not even one KLA soldier. Instead we where instructed to slaughter Albanian children...i feel ashamed."

Attached: massacre.jpg (400x500, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice bait, eat shit.

Good day cunt!

Attached: Aussie3.jpg (763x757, 59K)

this isn't bait my dad is an ethnic albanian which makes me one too. we want our reparations. owe it to the albanian state

Attached: 00861D2656A54FC39C04D0AC898B4C8E.jpg (400x541, 58K)

Well I certainly don't see you or your father 'liberating the motherland' in Albania.

tbqh, i dont care that much about albania to change my livelyhood. i am distantly albanian and its up to the people living there to make their own decisions.

i do however acknowledge they have been wronged and deserve further reparations

Albanians should be genocided. Your existence offends me as a European

albanians are by definition european. infact albanians are the original native inhabitants of the balkans, unlike slavic people who come from the tundra of eurasia

Albos aren't native, even an albanian colleague of mine says that. This illyrian propaganda is not supported by scholars. As a german i despise you being called "european brothers". Back to the caucasus

Somebody please post the albanians in albania vs albanian diaspora meme. Left panel says sth like"i just want genocide of slavic people" right panel says" just want cake, in exchange for sister"

highly fallacious hans.

btw all european people originate in the caucasus mountain area

lol

No no no you guys didn't have a written mention in ANY book before the 11-12th century. After that and up to the 14th century you are only mentioned by the greeks as mountain sheepfuckers. You weren't native to the lands. Serbs have mire of a claim to kosovo and albania than you'll ever have. Ab in den Ofen du Untermensch.

take it easy hans. im clearly a native white european with my red hair and blue eyes. most of my relatives look aryan

Attached: 2019-03-22-193701_1.jpg (960x544, 63K)

albanians are the niggers of Europe

"aryan" kid you have no idea what it means to be european. I can show you a picture of an Iranian with lighter features than you. You are an albanian. A nigger of europe. You can look like Hitler himself doesn't mean you're suddenly equal to a European.

Single nuclear warhead cost about $20M. So, how much in reparations serbs owe you, insect?

How long do you think Germans will remain European? Your woman are probably being dicked real good by a Syrian refugee as I type. How's it feel Hans?

youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI

Wow Hans has gone on a rogue. Lol isn't Germany the mother of cuckold? Don't go home early tomorrow otherwise you are going to find your girl with ahmed or jamal

As much as analbanians inherited a similar language to ours from the romans, you deserve to be nuked.
Kosovo is Serbia.

We are and will always be European. We Germans are waking up from our long slumber. Analbanians and other euro subhumans will be purged from this hallowed ground. We Germans, Russians, English, French, Spanish, Italians and Greeks have made Europe into the behemoth of power and intellect it is today. You weird mischlings are nothing and have contributed nothing, living off Europe like the leeches you are

Let me fucking glass this cunt, meet me in Hyde park faggot and I'll end your filthy albo ass.

Attached: AussieDoom.png (504x378, 210K)

just shake hands and smoke a joint

You can't continue being European unless your woman procreate with their own kind. You may have woken up but I can assure you that your countrymen have not. In fact, Germany is the laughing stock of Europe. You were once great, but will never again achieve that greatness. Your future doesn't involve real Germans so there's no point hanging onto something that is lost.

Attached: 1544823142680.png (936x1412, 79K)

>russians and greeks white, but albanians are not

ohh im lafin. you clearly just have a cognitive bias towards albanians due to the fallacious notion of linking islam with albania. most albanians arent even muslim. your probably a christcuck and only like christian countries regardless of race or politics

lol, you """anglos""" are barely white. bnch of mutts yourselves

I Get being mad at Serbia i really do. But reporations? You have too be shitting me

Based

im half joking obviously

I’m a Kosovar, but If you actually believe we deserve reporations then Even If your hair and eyes are lighter than mine mentally you’re no better than a nigger and ashamed of being of the same blood

We will pay you in Yugoslav dinars. I'm talking TRILLIONS.

you know what i mean?

>Albanian
Yes,we will put you out of your misery as reparations.

Attached: Working on Friday.png (1708x208, 38K)

pretty based. to tell you the truth i dont care that much. you should care much more than me. my family left albania 100 years ago. you on the other hand have been directly effected by serbs

Attached: image.png (150x107, 2K)

"he soon put them out of their misery "
well, i can appreciate that

The whole Kosovo shit was just a proxy war anyway, Serbs and Albanians alike were just puppets in the end

no. its bcause serbians are imperialist dagger weilding genocidal maniacs. they killed for fun. they come from the tundra of eurasian and this is why hitler hated them, somewhat ironically i must admit. slavic people are mixed with jews and eurasians, they are not a noble people

Attached: 300px-Serbien_muss_sterbien.jpg (300x190, 18K)

Attached: F804297C-CFA8-4F2D-8950-1DF1FF9991C5.jpg (680x480, 30K)

I'll give you 2/10. You're going too overboard.

The albanians were the agressors in the balkan wars, they killed civilians in villigage ethnic cleansing them.

Srebrenica etc was jus revenge....

We also demand reparations! Repair Analbania by removing its denizens!

here you are m8, it wasn't in my /balk/ folder yet

Attached: diaspora.jpg (1310x560, 107K)

good 4 u

fuck off cunt.
Kosovo is Serbia you fucking monkey.
Don't get too settled in, as soon a the EU breaks apart Serbia will crush you muslim swine. Noz, zica, Srebrenica jebo ti pas mater.

>no. its bcause serbians are imperialist dagger weilding genocidal maniacs

doesn't everyone carry a dagger in the balkans?

Attached: 19th-century-folk-dress-in-european-turkey-now-parts-of-albania-yugoslavia-bulgaria-and-greece2.jpg (2151x1337, 2.18M)