Hey guys I’ve been shitposting on Jow Forums since 2011. I’m really tired of it. I have sever depression...

Hey guys I’ve been shitposting on Jow Forums since 2011. I’m really tired of it. I have sever depression, anxiety and sleep deprivation.

Its only gotten worse.

How do I become a normie again?

Attached: DBA4E650-11F5-4B74-815F-54D08AB1E409.jpg (1070x601, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/gGfO5AqVsMM
youtube.com/watch?v=ThLdUGczSNw
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/22y9f7/serious_parents_of_children_who_have_committed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the only way out is through

Attached: 1553834063221.png (680x680, 221K)

depression isnt real

Trent is that you

Your eyes are open. You can't close them now.

Once the truth has been spoken to you in such a way as it could be understood, it has been believed. You can't go back to the blinkers and the lies.

You have taken a step back, and seen the larger shape of the pattern. You're not quite part of the Matrix any more. Once you've seen the fnords, there's really no going back.

Bong what the fuck are you talking about

Embrace the suck, accept the clown world, spit in its face

Attached: DOOMHONK.png (599x508, 199K)

Addiction to the internet is often caused by lack of purpose IRL. Force yourself not to go on Jow Forums for a month. Be sociable, focus on work/school/fitness, get some sunlight(preferably in the woods), and eat a healthy diet. If that doesn't work in a month or so then I'd suggest getting professional help and medication.

Take the honkpill you animal

Fuck you racist pigs, you think making these stupid ass threads will eradicate all progress we've made in social justice around the world? You're fuckign wrong, you bunch of pathethic manchildren and bigots. No amount of your little circlejerking can undo what we've done in the last couple of decades, but we've got to push forward so that scum like you will never ever take over again. You must be rounded up in concentration camps and disposed of like human trash that you all are. I fucking hate you and your trucking racism and bigotry. There is no way God exists because he would never allow such monstrosity and abomination such as you to be born. You are fucking scum. You will die like the pathetic manchildren that you are. I fucking hate you. You fucking bigots. You've only won a battle, but we will win the entire war. No non-white individual will ever have to deal with your racism and bigorty ever again. We will prevail, you fucking idiot racist hillbillies.

kys faggot.

Take the Apathypill
Silently shrug into the sunset at the doomed / bloomer struggle

Write a book. Take out all of your frustration. Rub one out. Publish it anonymously online and link it here. I will be hyper critical and eat your ass out. But it’s only gay if balls touch.

Normie-hood is like virginity - once it's gone, it's gone and it's not coming back.

Do you really want to go back to being asleep, to not knowing or caring what's really happening in the world, as opposed to what your masters would like you to believe?

The truth isn't often comfortable, or happy-making. It's just the truth. When we leave the certainties of the nursery behind, it can be scary.

But you can't go back. Only forward.

Yes, this place can be a stinking cess-pit, but it's also the only place left where some of this stuff can be talked about. You want to go back to the echo chamber of mainstream media repeating Orange Man Bad every 30 seconds?

step 1: make plans for a vacation trip (if you can affort it). wandering tours in national parks or mountains whatever is available.
step 2: stay away from electronic devices
step 3: Do it together with people who genuinly enjoy steps 1 & 2

If that doesn't help at least you did something for your health.

>posting since 2011 and choosing blackpill suppositories rather than clownpilled honking
yeah sure bro

Attached: 1553967820059.gif (2033x1548, 856K)

You can't go back. You don't want to go back. If you try, you'll only make life worse for yourself.

You have to follow through to the next stage.

See

This. It's natural progression user, I'm surprised it's taken you so long. Minus medication and professional help. You know what you need to do, just do it.

I’ve travelled the world. Too lazy to do it again. Was cool when I was younger user.

>I have sever depression, anxiety and sleep deprivation.
>How do I become a normie again?

start going to sleep at 11:00 p.m.
then waking up at 7:00 a.m.
not much happens online in the early mornings anyway
then any job, even if it's only 16 hours a week or so
if there is an Amazon warehouse nearby you can literally take a web test and you'll be hired, you don't need a list of prior references or job history or anything just prove you're literate and then take a drug test

Attached: apu window.jpg (637x358, 35K)

>get off Jow Forums
>read the KJV Bible
>watch this video and believe it and do it: youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
>realize that you are a lot worse off than you think and be grateful I came to give you thhis very necessary advice
OP, you lack wisdom, but you are not beyond hope, hopefully. Do the above and be content finally. All the fools on this website will try to coax you and tell you that you need a job or a wife or to find a purpose in life. You need God, it’s as simple as that

I work 60 hours a week but I also shitpost.

Fuck off dude. I have a sense of direction but this place made me a worst person.

Matter of fact I’ve always been a piece of shit but this place took it to a new level.

>reddit
you have to go back unironically

You can’t blame this place, take responsibility for your actions. Did someone put a gun to your head and make you come to this site? I’ll probably never come back to this site after tonight, I used to come here alot from 06’-14’ but now I just see it for what it is. Just a bunch of fools wasting precious moments of their life arguing and talking about nothing of significance.

I redirect you one last time to your one last chance. Ignore it at your own peril.
Cheers

Stop reading the news because the news contrives to frighten you.
It makes you feel small and alone and it makes you feel that your mind isn't your own.

You need a mannerbund of men similar to you to help you outsource your sanity. Any man that can live alone is a beast or a god.

Nigga I already tried that shit. Used to go to church then realized it’s a fucking joke.

Then tried on my own to read the Bible but found it hilarious. It actually made me a worst atheist than I was growing up.

Don’t bring this gay Jesus shit up to a serious problem a lot of people have on the internet.

Attached: A713EE38-65A4-4D40-95EA-E8B1C4BDD1A0.jpg (750x750, 146K)

Like fight club? lol

well what really helped me with sleep deprivation were blackout blinds on my bedroom (or trash bags and tape if you are really cheap)
then everything computer related has a "night mode" where the screen is heavily reddened during certain hours
windows 10 has it native, other apps like Twilight do it well for Android
I thought it was a meme at first but the blue light really does keep you awake

Start to find balance and moderation. In due time you will find gradual change has restored some formality to your manners and stabilize the chemical imbalance caused by sporadic behavior. Your body likes to secrete and produce its endocrine stimuli on a scheduled routine. Like expecting rest between repetitions in the endless cycle of our hamster wheel office parks.
Stop taking everything so serious and stop focusing on what you cant control. God only knows what will come of you but with practice and conviction anything you set your mind to can consume your identity.
Wonka pilled. The only way back is forward. Strangest thing. Time is fickle that way

Tune in. Turn on. Drop out. Tune in. (You) are here. Drop out ((()))

This and SSRIs

Even a discord of non-spergs and non-bugmen has helped me and I'm a NEET who can't even summon up the motivation to go to church

>been posting on Jow Forums since 2006
when they say you're here forever, they aren't lying

Attached: me.jpg (807x659, 37K)

life is meaningless and all we have is humor. learn to accept it

A glaring mistake in the film 'the matrix' is when Cypher strikes a deal with Agent Smith to be put back into the matrix. How did he arrange the meeting without the help of anyone on board the Nebuchadnezzar? For him to have been sitting their, eating that fake steak he adored so much, he would need someone to have plugged him back in from the ship.

Anyway what Im saying is you cant go back.

Take the honkpill.

Attached: checkers.jpg (2100x1891, 2.28M)

been posting on alt.tasteless since 1993

There is no return to Normieville.

It's not easy being among the first to start waking up. But we can't go back to sleep.

Attached: god exists.png (854x1204, 1.18M)

Attached: tiraic.png (418x395, 399K)

You took the red pill. You’re here forever. Start training and self improvement.

This

Bad news user. You’re fucked.

Fuggggg

I’ve been fucked since the 90s when I got a computer in 1994 and joined the underground movement.

Fuckkkkkkk

i can't read past the first line of your post.

you're too angry and no one cares.

it's just not going to make a difference if i read the rest of that bullshit you wrote.

how does that feel? i mean, if someone could even speak such words to me in response to something I said i think i'd have to re-think my entire life.

Attached: russians.jpg (480x360, 24K)

You can't
Can't undo enlightenment.
>Ignorance is Bliss

You are a pussy. You never did shit, you will never do shit, and you are MAD. That's the best part meme flag subhuman low IQ dumb shit. UR MAD, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: laugh.jpg (317x267, 22K)

Actually, fun fact (and pro tip) you will be here forever. Cool fact huh?

Attached: 2twocoooooops.jpg (458x460, 75K)

Yeah the bible takes high IQ to understand. Power rangers or the powerpuff girls might be more up your alley.

Attached: (((clasp))).png (400x400, 128K)

Depression is nutritional. Go onto carnivore diet and heal your intestines, which are the root of mood swings.

I told you many times to start chanting the HOLY NAME

HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA
KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE
HARE RAMA HARE RAMA
RAMA RAMA HARE HARE

Otherwise, your mind will be engaged in garbage all the time .

Attached: 8D0373EC-E8C9-496F-B381-5AF5B5B9D7C8.jpg (2000x1500, 930K)

All religions are a joke. It makes things worst actually to be religious. You can’t be religious and red pilled.

>not politics
why is this still up mods

Because Jow Forums is the cause of all evil.

>Because Jow Forums is the cause of all evil.
No, this place is where people look for hours on end moving through nigger dick threads, spam threads and bait threads waiting for one good thread to show up, where 99% of the time people argue on end about things that really don't matter or affect them at all and people in the end just troll to get some form of enjoyment from being here.

>It makes things worst actually to be religious
>worst
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY FUCKING FUCK I"M FUCKING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HA. HAHA. HEEEE HEE HOOO HOOO HEEE HAAAA HERRR HAAAAAAA

Attached: animelaugh.png (328x336, 201K)

seriously though, fuck off with your thread
>not politics
Post this on >>/b/ or >>Jow Forums

U see ?

You have to choose how much time of your allotted daylight are you going to spend on GOD and how much on CHEWING THE CHEWED

youtu.be/gGfO5AqVsMM
youtu.be/gGfO5AqVsMM
>youtu.be/gGfO5AqVsMM

Attached: 979C3ECE-DCD6-479C-B7BC-F8E71090A49E.jpg (2000x2500, 1.51M)

This thread is where it belongs. Don’t be a bitch.

Wow a typo.

Fuck your bong. It’s where it should be.

Jow Forums has shortened my life and made me consider suicide at least 100 times a year.

Attached: 43491FEF-7005-4F51-85EB-506EAF1A6CEA.png (644x694, 367K)

You need to spend , at least, 50 % of your time thinking about GOD . Just to stay normal.

Attached: EC02FA59-7444-456C-BFB6-5C557C24F911.jpg (1023x1428, 484K)

You are normal already.. all the things you are talking about are what everyone goes through.. they just dont speak about it and if its not done right it will end up in an argument thereby making it seem like these people are more tyrannical than they are..

You should be concerned with being happy and not trying to be normal.. a normal person is not happy.

286 master race. Glad you’re still around user.

Entrepreneurial pursuits as a hobby take more of your time and are almost guaranteed to fail but you learn way more than shitposting and it gives you purpose.

Join your local Hare Krishna Chapter Book Club for the time being to learn about God . That could definitely help.

Attached: 4533D4A8-1C6E-4085-ADE6-42785C597F7F.jpg (1074x1500, 366K)

Commodore Amiga 2000 actually. I only got a windows machine in 1996 with AOL.

Was using BBS in my elementary schools library on a Win3.1 box.

no backsies faggot

Attached: 1549667553814.jpg (480x360, 27K)

>Jow Forums has shortened my life and made me consider suicide at least 100 times a year.
>Legitimately blaming Jow Forums for your suicidal thoughts
>not trying to improve yourself
If you ever kys like pic related, livestream it

Attached: 1489132169385.jpg (649x429, 62K)

just go on or Not your personal blog

I don’t post anywhere else besides Jow Forums.

Don’t even lurk anywhere else.

Ever walk on one of those wooden barriers *pic ? You have to stop thinking and pay 100% attention or you fall and get hurt . 100% in the moment , cant think about politics and shit or down you go . Get that mind set back and then remember the focus so you can get out of your head and into reality whenever you need to . Good luck user .

Attached: like this.jpg (586x390, 91K)

Jow Forums is not your problem, faggot. Man the fuck up

download plugins that blocks certain websites you want to block off. that or go cold turkey. honestly you need to start taking drastic measures and find your root problem that's causing your symptoms. maybe talk it out with a therapist (no need to take medication because that shit is 50/50). also try exercise.

good luck user. screw anyone who says "you're here forever" these people are fucking Losers with nothing to lose.

Ahahahahhahahaha.

You'll never be a normie again. You can become something greater, but you'll never have a chance until you accept that the redpills are forever.
If you're smart, you'll take the redpills you've gathered up and use them to make yourself rich enough to fly above it all and escape that way.

>Addiction to the internet is often caused by lack of purpose IRL

true but some cases could be due to your brain getting wired to give dopamine hits whenever you obtain "information" on the internet (aka basically an information junkie) so your reward system is all kinds of fucked. which makes it tough as fuck to lay off addiction. even if you believe you have a purpose in life and goals but yet still get distracted by the internet

t. still an information junkie but slowly combating it and generally has purpose and goals that i desire to achieve

Addition - 3,000 IU's per day of Vitamin D3 . Magnesium taurate too .

Attached: Magnesium taurate.jpg (1025x544, 221K)

Magnesium vs depression .

Attached: mag.jpg (884x475, 378K)

>Be sociable, focus on work/school/fitness, get some sunlight(preferably in the woods), and eat a healthy diet.
This is good , but if Anons could do this , Anons would already be doing it instead of melting on here .

oh fugg im actually taking magnesium supplements (taking it so to help combat impulse) which i looked now and says it contains aspartate.

don't over do it, you'll shit like there's no tmrorow

Yeah , I was just researching it to start taking it myself and I was like - wtf theres all different kinds .

so do you know any magnesium supplements that doesn't contain all these shit?

Takes literally 10 seconds on ebay to find a 4 month supply of any of these forms of magnesium for about 10$

Pretty good bait. But no. Poast geocities boot codes or gtfo.

This is the kind I got from the local heath nut store .

Attached: mt.jpg (900x1200, 53K)

Nigga what

Confirmed Newfriend.
I bet you don’t even Into raggot.wav.

Nigga I was like 12 when I started using all/geocities/tripod

you can't

Attached: 1553476709373.png (483x638, 186K)

Attached: do-it-for-her.png (1024x731, 696K)

Don’t believe you. An alt. Bbs doesn’t make you old school. But if I’m wrong, it good to see you here after all these years. JET on. 286 or elite on monochrome was the nuts. Comfy times.
I’m literally very very happy that. Some of you fags are still here, if not larp

Love is the answer.

Nah no larp. I was heavy on some newsgroups as well but I spent most of my time trolling on irc and aol chats

OD on the worst drug you can get your hands on. Pray that instead of dying you will end up in a coma. After living on machines for a period of a year you will wake up as a vegetable, normie reborn, good to go. If it did not work, try again with different poison

It’s funny. Milliways and other general chat got flogged, and I’m ignorying mirc, person.com, icq and all that stuff just got the shit posted out of it. The level of butthurt was astounding

>depression
lol pussy
>anxiety
ha what a fucking fag
>can't sleep
have you tried swallowing 100 sleeping pills and putting your head in the oven?

youtube.com/watch?v=ThLdUGczSNw

you're stuck for life, you were warned

Attached: 1508010088048.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Is it bad when you're so depressed that you think it's a good idea to go on reddit?

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/22y9f7/serious_parents_of_children_who_have_committed/

Attached: xseYGaXyhvu7u7Y54Sk1PPy1f6s=.gif (480x360, 1.56M)

oh geeze well i guess you could just stop coming here looking for excuses as to why you're such a worthless pile of human garbage