Internet Soldier Recruit, Nikolas Cruz...

Internet Soldier Recruit, Nikolas Cruz, awaits a possible death sentence for the mass shooting he committed on February 14 2018 at Marjory Stoneman Douglas School in Florida.

In the weeks that followed, students from the school launched the March4OurLives campaign on social media, advocating gun control. The campaign was met with great resistance from the NRA while parents pushed for tougher laws and ignored the enemy in their children's pockets.

Social media networks and broader internet services are responsible for the indoctrination of Nikolas Cruz by supplying, distributing and publishing harmful material to him since he was 14 years old, including an abundance of weapons videos, imagery and commentary.

Nikolas is thought to suffer from autism, and has much older adoptive parents. His internet history is proof enough of the accumulative influence this harmful internet content had on him, as one would expect for a mentally-challenged boy.

The Unesco Rights of the Child clearly state that children should be protected from harmful content, therefore I would like to call for a full review of his case based on his internet activity and associations, including those individuals who encouraged him.

Young boys are especially vulnerable to recruitment and indoctrination through the internet in environments falsely advertised as safe, for the usual reasons including peer group pressure and a sense of belonging and approval from friends and elders.

This young man's life has been thrown away along with near 40 others for a crime that could have been avoided if not for social media and his iPhone.

It is time networks take responsibility for the content they solicit, including their CDNs.

Attached: 2017.jpg (438x486, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2019/01/25/feature/his-brother-confessed-to-gunning-down-17-people-in-parkland-but-hes-the-only-family-zach-cruz-has-left
youtube.com/watch?v=r_EK7hEMluk
miami.cbslocal.com/2019/03/26/confessed-msd-shooter-wants-names-of-mental-health-experts-sealed/
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZdJFOFFfI
youtube.com/watch?v=WuyFByy1qh8
glitch.news/2019-02-06-mit-scientists-confirm-technology-to-beam-voices-into-your-head.html)
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Ql6VWeWEY
youtube.com/watch?v=LHD_lS3WnfM
youtube.com/watch?v=bel7Trt49hE
legalinsurrection.com/2018/02/fbi-admits-department-received-warning-about-nikolas-cruz-did-not-follow-up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1524002924955.jpg (1420x1824, 619K)

>Unesco
Lmao

Maybe they should not have bullied this faggot to the point he shot his classmates.

>Maybe they should not have bullied

I agree with this also.

what am i looking at here user

another HOAX

No.

Sometimes, I can't help but feeling that I'm
Living a life of illusion
And oh, why can't we let it be
And see through the hole in this wall of confusion
I just can't help but feeling I'm living a life of Illusion

Pow, right between the eyes
Oh how nature loves her little surprises
Wow, it all seems so logical now
It's just one of her better disguises
And it comes with no warning, nature loves her little surprises
Continual crisis

Hey, don't you know it's a waste of your day
Caught up in endless solutions
That have no meaning
Just another hunch, based upon jumping conclusions
Backed up against a wall of confusion
Caught up in endless solutions
Living a life of illusion

Attached: the-goyim-show.jpg (1012x1500, 992K)

Mutt will be fried up!
>Taking bets

Attached: 1865539264091.jpg (474x283, 14K)

I thought he was legitimately crazy.

Attached: 1474417016583.gif (857x994, 427K)

He had oneitis for some girl I think and has a cool black step bro around the same age too. I don't think he was able to befriend him either. There's an interview of Nikolas and his brother after he was in a cell on youtube. The brother talks about not letting him hang out with his friends. It's pretty sad to listen to. His mother died recently before the shooting. Considering his outsider life, misfortunes, lack of luck and long fascination with guns, it's not surprising it happened. All this kid really needed was one or two friends and he'd have probably been fine, or not who knows.

When he first sees his brother in the cell he smirks and laughs briefly but his brother is disgusted and he starts bawling crying. It's very likely he was autistic. Not sure how jail could reform him in any way. Death penalty is cheapest and probably safest option.

Attached: 1553732575348.png (1809x1231, 49K)

>Death penalty is cheapest and probably safest option.

I agree with this for Mark Zuckerberg.

I don't think Nikolas can change with any amount of compassion at this point. His bro said he would be there for him and visit him but I doubt it.

Attached: 1553580627953.jpg (263x192, 8K)

>fascination with guns

search 'guns' and 'weapons' pages in facebook, for 13 year olds to look at, and read comments about.

there are thousands.

Good. Jews deserve to get the death penalty

>Internet Soldier Recruit
What? He had a personal vendetta against his classmates.

>The Unesco Rights of the Child clearly state that children should be protected from harmful content,

Yet, transsexual ideological materials are actively promoted by many western school districts?

Really, makes the almonds roll

Ah, so la destruador de los ninos is getting ZAPPED?
I thought the death penalty was on it's way out in the US.

>>Death penalty is cheapest and probably safest option. I agree with this for Mark Zuckerberg.
>Good. Jews deserve to get the death penalty

……………

society's morals have been somewhat impaired thanks to Mark.

>country who originated mass shooting hoaxes denies mass shooting hoax
Pottery

He'll go free for being an oppressed goblino just like Smollett.

Your insults are all over the place. Get a grip, Jew.

Social media didn't murder those kids. He did.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

Fuck this spic, he let these fagots live. I hope he gets the rope for helping the Kikes create (((March for our lives)))

Attached: david-and-emma.jpg (721x405, 39K)

Attached: Mossad-soy.gif (1703x800, 615K)

I think the U.S. will understand what is meant by recruitment and brainwashing in their experience with ISIL.

Yeah, what was it that fucking lesbian piece of shit said to the cameras in front of hundreds of moron NPCs who paid no attention to what she said and what it meant. I'll paraphrase:
They say he was bullied by us students, but you dont know how weird he was, you did not know this kid.
That little cunt it turns out was the bullying ring leader and it has been said she was absolutely merciless in her cruel treatment of him. She was probably the shooters main target. Too bad he did not shoot her first, it may have ended right there!

Attached: 1554003364595s.jpg (125x121, 3K)

I recall one of them saying to him that he was going to shoot up the school one day. they thought it was funny.

Are these two even relevant anymore when's the last time anyone even heard anything from from them?

They had to pull the media spotlight way sooner than they wanted too. It started coming out that both of them were part of the clique that bullied this poor kid mercilessly since something like early elementary school. The powers that be even threatened other students to remain quiet about the bullying they witnessed or face serious repercussions. As in no university for you sort of repercussions. However, that little cunt did all but admit her sin on camera in a outdoor news conference setting soon after the shooting.
It has fucked the liberal media narrative to all hell. Another story they would rather disappear before the truth eventually gets out.

He wasn't recruited or brainwashed. He's a murder.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-22-22-04-55.png (720x1280, 559K)

Probably should just give him some community service and an award to make him feel better.

My state is currently trying to fuck us and destroy the 2A because (((March for our lives))) inspired them to do so.

>he starts bawling crying

washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2019/01/25/feature/his-brother-confessed-to-gunning-down-17-people-in-parkland-but-hes-the-only-family-zach-cruz-has-left

i'd like to add the social media rabbit hole is very deep

anyone remember this movie?

Michael douglas

Attached: 2019.jpg (458x618, 48K)

K3k

or this one? douglas and stone..

douglas plays Nick.

Attached: 2020.jpg (219x324, 11K)

>He wasn't recruited or brainwashed

he actually was. subjected to the same kind of content they use to train child soldiers O.S.

that's what social media supplies.

a temporary insanity plea would suit, and be accurate, considering the huge data bomb he was hit with.

This is confusing as hell: Start here.

>Nikolas Cruz's Brother Confronts Him After Parkland School Shooting | USA TODAY

youtube.com/watch?v=r_EK7hEMluk

If this case goes to trial how does one pick a jury of his peers now? Just for anyone who understand US criminal law please?

>This is confusing as hell

not really.

Please explain....

Here is the latest on his upcoming trial.

>Hearing Rescheduled In Case Of Confessed MSD Shooter Nikolas Cruz

miami.cbslocal.com/2019/03/26/confessed-msd-shooter-wants-names-of-mental-health-experts-sealed/

So he pleaded out to try and avoid the DP which isn't guaranteed even if he does plead guilty . This does not mean he cannot change his plea....right?

Then we have a problem with his interrogation recording illegally released by the Authorities right? Even if he does stick to his original plea this recording released to the public is illegal...?

It's confusing...looks like a set-up to me

>Please explain....

he was an internet soldier following internal orders after many years of brainwashing

Add to this, like Martin Bryant at your end of the pond, Nikolas Cruz has the money to afford a pretty decent defense. Obviously his current defense is made up of clowns working for the State

I read somewhere he donated his inheritance to the victims. something like that.

Man, you could up a better defense than his current clowns. I would go the whole conspiracy route (Get 'ol Nick to agree that while he was on all those drugs, illegal and legal to sort of admit that there were others involved in his crime...preferably from the Intel Agencies) and then enter a plea of not guilty by reason of insanity. Just imagine the state and media trying to handle that giant spanner in the works lol.

Link?

2%

>you could up a better defense than his current clowns.

thank you yes I could.

he's not guilty by plea of temporary insanity from brainwashing and remote control.

Just image that you, as Nicks Defense attorney, calling this Dude to the stand as your first witness

>Parkland Teen Records Video During School Shooting To Make Sure His Voice Would 'Echo On' If He D…

"So Mr Hogg, I remind you are under oath, please tell the court exactly where your were at the time of your recording during the events of Blah... "

Next witness:

>Senior From Parkland, Florida High School Claims She Was With Nikolas Cruz During Tragic Shooting

youtube.com/watch?v=3KZdJFOFFfI

See how reasonable doubt works in the Jury's mind. ? I think we have a case Sir.

Fuck student IDs. Shooters cold just take any ID and strap it to a lanyard to pass any checks. Heck, they could wear nothing at all. I went to a school with mandatory ID's where are teachers were forced to check them at the start of class and went whole days without my ID without anyone noticing.

Nothing sucks more ass than sitting on the bus and realising that I left my ID at home.

>clear backpack
I may not be the best shooter, but has any shooter in the history of the world ever kept their guns in their backpack? You are in a building with 2,000 people in the best years of their life ready to tackle your ass and they think you are going to spend 2-3 minutes fishing in your backpack for your gun?

Attached: designated school shooter room.webm (736x414, 2.71M)

Forgot:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuyFByy1qh8

They'd have to prove he would have done it if he hadn't been indoctrinated by the internet since he was 14.

They can't.

he should have been in a mental institution

he had difficulties, yes, which made him more susceptible.

His search history shows that he was looking for ways to see therapists in his area. He was visited by cops dozens of times for self-harm, which his school counselors were aware of. The blood of every single one of those kids is on the hands of his foster parents, cops, and school officials. It's almost like they wanted it to happen.

>The blood of every single one of those kids is on the hands of

Attached: 2023.jpg (598x589, 22K)

Your fired. Whose side are you on? It's not about just that but I'll preempt that argument. We are all individuals with a myriad of different mental and chemical drivers that affect us all differently at every minite. My Client, given his social and mental history, was fighting back against a system he truly believed was against him. He has a mental history of bullying and social rejection at his core. The rest of the societal abuse were the symptoms, a lone cry for help ended in bloody carnage by a system that had every opportunity and resource to identify the threat your Honor... and failed my client and those poor victims and their families.

>Internet Soldier Recruit

Attached: 1523082565908.gif (531x354, 3.6M)

>chuck a nade in
>AC-130 ready for deployment

>adoptive mother passed away a year or two before the shooting
>bullied at school
>claims to have heard voices who told him to carry out the shooting (glitch.news/2019-02-06-mit-scientists-confirm-technology-to-beam-voices-into-your-head.html)
>somehow the shooting caused by the fact that he followed politics on an image board (prob among other things)
This kid was the victim of (((their))) agenda. They knew he was in a weak place (mentally speaking) and they pushed him to carry out the attack.

>THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

you're welcome but whom do you think I serve?

I'm thinking that even if they lock the room, you could just throw a molotov at it and suffocate and burn everyone inside. Too many shooters these days forgetting that their best friend in these situations is fire.

hogg is such a fucking faggot, just look at him. goblina has bigger arms than that effeminate piece of aids-ridden shit.

Attached: 1510268846009.png (600x706, 473K)

>>claims to have heard voices who told him to carry out the shooting
>an internet soldier following internal orders after many years of brainwashing

>pushed him to carry out the attack.
kids on Instagram did, yes.

You don't know shit about what he looked at on the internet it sure wasn't government dissenters you fucking cunt

>scopolamine

based

He was a targeted individual and his adopted parents were spooks. The police cutting out the 45 seconds of interrogation tape where he said he heard voices in his head. When asked who it was They cut 45 seconds out.

Hey lawfag here. In Capital Murder trials courts sometimes consider “mitigating factors.” One of which is “the offense was primarily the product of the offender’s psychosis or mental deficiency.” Might be relevant here idk.

I hope he gets life. Capital punishment in the U.S. can be unbelievably expensive. Sometimes costing us taxpayers 10,000,000+ in appellate legal fees for one guy, no joke

No, he claimed to have heard literal voices in his head who told him to carry out the attack. There are more examples of people (often young people) who hear voices which tell them to kill someone or that someone is going to kill them. This was obviously done by the "Intelligence Community", they use unstable people to carry out attacks which (((they))) then can use to push their agenda.

This!! He was probably a guinea pig for their "voice to skull" technology.

Yeah but it wasn't Jow Forums

Correct and one can't help by draw parallels here with the Martin Bryant case in OZ used as a political tool with the same intent by both States...

>"Burn. Kill. Destroy:" Parkland school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz confession video released

youtube.com/watch?v=f9Ql6VWeWEY

Allotted defense by the state work for the state instead of the client every time when it comes to the Proles Plead out and beg the mercy of state.

Wow these pictures of him say a lot. He looks like a million bucks compared to older pics of him

never said it was. if we could keep the radical replies down to a dull roar though that'd be great.

All I'm saying is that he's not a Jow Forums user

>“the offense was primarily the product of the offender’s psychosis or mental deficiency.” Might be relevant here idk

Thank you, I'm asserting he was indoctrinated and brainwashed by the internet, and that his mental difficulties made him a ripe candidate.

They would need to prove that he would have done it anyway, which they can't, and isn't likely.

>No, he claimed to have heard literal voices in his head who told him to carry out the attack

I agree with this. The Instagram comment was separate.

The internet is one system. In terms of whom to directly look at, it would be his most frequented sites.

Was Cruz positively identified as the shooter? Anyway, not nailing Hogg or El Goblina is reason enough to send him to the chair.

>Nikolas is thought to suffer from autism

I thought the death penalty was commuted for retards?

You keep going on about the internet

>Cellphone Videos Reveal Florida School Shooting Suspect's Intentions: 'You All Will Die' | TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=LHD_lS3WnfM

Once again evidence illegally released by the Authorities/Media before his trial. What the actual fuck is really going on here?

Propose a solution to this issue
Do you really think the internet should be split up to prevent international communication?
Do you have any idea what you're actually talking about? this is crazy talk

Isn't she the one who committed "suicide" recently? What she is saying is close to exonerating Cruz.

This video shows Nikolas totally under program control

>Do you have any idea what you're actually talking about?

Yes.

I ask myself where have I seen this obvious lame scripted media-psyop patsy bullshit before....Then it dawned on me

>Taliban release new video of suicide bombers

youtube.com/watch?v=bel7Trt49hE

It's not mind control it's mind surrender. It's a slave mentality not glowniggers with ray-guns

The FBI had already been alerted of the likelihood of him using violence. They dropped the ball, and if anyone should be held accountable, it is them.

There's evidence to the contrary, but to split hairs, mind surrender, to what?

Have you studied the data?

recently to the crime. shooting over 30 people is a far cry from being a ruffian with his brother in the street.

these mass shooting are not just an extension of some "predictable behaviour".

they are way over the line.

we only need to watch his pre-shoot video to see how comatose he is to it.

look at his eyes. also, towards the end of the video he pauses momentarily. that too.

the greater absurdity is that TIME offer a 'disturbing content' warning on the video while none of the worst content on social media comes with any warning at all.

Attached: 2024.jpg (165x168, 6K)

legalinsurrection.com/2018/02/fbi-admits-department-received-warning-about-nikolas-cruz-did-not-follow-up/

Yes. unpredictable. Especially if you ignore it completely.

I wont be arguing with you about it. do you know anything about indoctrination and brainwashing?

Surrendered to a state, repeating what is essentially propaganda like a drone.

Yes. a "script" of sorts.