We have two brains

We have two brains.
>one is in our head, one is in our gut
Our mind controls our thoughts. Our gut controls our mood.
>mind is male/solar
>gut is female/lunar
They are interconnected, but they are separate.
>the mind is our spirit
>the gut is our soul
Know the difference between the two and how they interact, and you will become more powerful than you can imagine.

Attached: 1552271288118.gif (700x488, 3.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OkSsFsXLD8
youtu.be/XW7g_KD52PA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what about emotions?
Emotions are different than mood. Emotions connect the mind and gut. Imagine hearing a song that triggers a memory and invokes a strong emotion. The memory is from your thoughts but the emotion it triggers comes from your gut.

>how do they interconnect?
The gut is biological. It is effected by diet, environmental factors, and stress. But by using our mind we can choose to avoid negative biological influences and encourage positive ones.
>choose to eat better
>choose to exercise
>choose to meditate/pray
>choose to associate with good people

However, you cannot choose to change your mood. That exists beyond the control of the mind. You cannot will yourself out of depression or anxiety. That belongs to the gut and is separate. You can only choose to take action that will improve your gut-brain.

You can also choose to listen to your gut.
>butterflies in the stomach
>gut feeling
The gut is in the center of your body. Not the mind.
>you cannot choose who you're sexually attracted to

who is this entity "we" that you're explaining?

What do you mean by entity?

>our gut
>female
Guess they’re right how women are fucking rotten, everything that comes out there smells like suffrage

well. I don't know. Maybe you're talking about aliens from some sort of planet or galaxy that is called "we"? Maybe tar budget folks from weather underground?

We, being humans. Some humans are more in touch with the interconnected aspect than others.
>those with blue eyes

Nice politics thread fagit

what do you mean "we" being humans? are these "we" entities playing a scripted role of being humans on the stage of military theater? You know like that movie avatar? Maybe movie borat?

go to bed, OP, you're drunk

Intermittent fasting and abstinence combined with paleo/keto style diet is the pathway to activating your true higher self and your innate connection to God. This is what they want to take from you. This is why they flood your body and mind with poisons and degeneracy of every kind. Keeping your vibration and frequency low and clouded. Abstain, fast and train. You WILL find God, and realize that you’re more powerful than you can even imagine.

I prefer the proto-Jungian concept that you are two minds. One is analytical and is what we identify as and one is emotional and it's the one we won't explain. The analytical has no memories and the subconscious has no capacity for logic. Each is needed to make the whole and when seperate you a calculating mostly malicious being with no sense of others and a childlike creature that has no sense of self.

this

True, but I'm providing a more practical approach to dealing with this dichotomy.

Not to get off topic, but ages ago when I first started coming here there was an user talking about this theory about how everything that happened in the universe is stored on some sort of multidimensional hard-drive if you will, kind of like the ending to interstellar.
I forget what he said but it was very interesting and I haven't been able to figure out any more about it.
Was something about memories and all of existence being stored in blocks if you will and it correlated with astral travel/obe's
Not sure if I explained it right but have been trying to figure out what theory this is for a year or so now.
Anyone know anything about this?

Not quite. But it is Sunday in March and my reprieve from fasting so I soon will be.

I can't tell if you're shitposting or not.

It's politics because jews live only in the mind and want to make the rest of the world act accordingly. That is our modern world.

While I'm dropping wisdom, I just want to point out that jews act they way they do out of jealousy of the white man.They know that we are more intelligent, more whole, with greater connection to the spiritual world. They compete with us and try to knock us down, but only through the ways that they know how. When we suffer from the jew it is only through falling into our lower selves.

Attached: 1536823572089.jpg (1000x1500, 196K)

Blows my mind that you decided to make this thread, at this specific time. I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately. More and more and finding out about these truths and experiencing this for the first time. If a million of us took these simple steps, it could start a cascade that could change the world through elevated consciousness and self actualization. This is exactly what they fear and why they do everything in their power to keep us distracted, weak, fat, addicted to clicking and fapping and chasing that next little spurt of dopamine, gripping our souls tighter and tighter with every compulsion and temporary desire. Gaining control over our urges starts with abstaining and fasting. You realize very quickly how often you’re tricked by these poisons and addictive control systems, and how destructive they are, once you unplug and learn to fast, your mind becomes so incredibly sharp and almost supercharged by a supernatural energy you’ve never felt before. Maybe not since you were a child and uncorrupted by this profound, insidious evil woven through our modern lives. Break free boys. God is waiting, ever so patiently, to greet you with open arms, and gifts unimaginable. Only once you embrace this can you hope to fight the true enemy.

Yes. Use your mind as the gateway to your gut. Use your mind to control how your gut is effected and what effects it. Your gut will respond with a positive mood and spiritual connection that will then free your mind to go farther. It's symbiotic.

you know either you're human or not. If you're "being" human, it means you're not human. You're human only when you want to, when it suits you, when you need to appear as such, etc.. Maybe it's related to those "human rights" that shitbags keep granting? You know if you don't have human rights you're probably not human as if that "human" label is not self explanatory and self encompassing.

What is one if they're not human?

Absolutely. The first step is purging your body of poison. Stop eating sugar and bad food. Start intermittent fasting and allow your gut brain to heal and recalibrate to its natural state. Combined with fasted training, and proper diet, you lay the groundwork to activating your higher self, and recognize your vices for what they’re doing to you, what state they’re keeping you in. Most of our bodies neurotransmitters are created in the gut flora. The psychopharmacology industry would be destroyed if people realized this and healed themselves naturally. There’s a reason why ever prophet and wise man in history has teached fasting and abstinence.

>more powerful than you can imagine
Wow, you're a fucken poof.

>one in our gut
> been watching chubby emu
its not the full story.
nerve bundles anywhere in the body can become independent of the brain e.g. heart. also, your brain actually extends into your body. your personality will change drastically if certain sweat and blush nerves are cut around your ribs.
chickens can run around without their heads, as their brains are dispersed over their bodies. their head brain is only used to process vision and sound.

>what is right brain vs left brain
Intro psych...come on.

Asceticism is treating one problem with another, there will always be ascetics preaching nofap no sex because they can't get out of the closet.
>intermittent fasting
yeah don't chase fads like an insecure teenaged girl

The Akashic Records sounds very similar. My Sikh friend was explaining this to me recently, how our souls are currently incarnated into these bodies for this specific moment in time to handle unfinished business, to carry out a task our higher selves, timeless and multidimensional aspects of counsciousness, fragments of God himself, need and want to address.

Yes. Most drugs (illegal and pharma) alter the gut microbiome. This is known. This is why they meant to effect your mood. Keep that poison out of your body.

Cool post OP, just wondering, what is the most spiritually connected political ideology in your opinion?

>right and left brain are still part of the mind brain

>what is the most spiritually connected political ideology in your opinion?
Ethno-monarchy, no doubt

This

Don't be a chicken-shit, oz-fag. What're you afraid of?

>flag
Never change, you beautiful bastards.

Attached: 415BD97A-3163-4008-832D-E1E83A737DD9.jpg (720x620, 81K)

Cheer, also, how often should I fast for and how long? I’ve been very interested in fasting and see it as a way to build mental strength, and also benefit your body

Good shit OP. Any resources you recommend to understand this better?

Start with just pushing off breakfast a couple hours each day, until you’re comfortable going until mid day before breaking fast. Aim for at least 16 hours fast per day. Unlocks neurogenisis and DNA telomere repair. Look into ketogenic or paleo diet. Eat like our ancestors did. Eggs, meat, fish. Take 5k iu D3, 1g magnesium, 30mg zinc per day.

just read the bible u fucken faggot

>fasting
I'm no expert, but I would start by skipping meals. Shoot for a 16 hour break without eating (this can include sleep.) Move upward from there. You can also fast from anything that you desire- booze, sex, entertainment- fasting is intentional denial.

Grey's Anatomy.

Attached: 1533575023272.jpg (150x134, 4K)

>Any resources you recommend to understand this better?
I wish. It just came to me tonight. But some of my greatest resources are Weston A Price, Rudolf Steiner, and John Michael Greer. All worth exploring.

Bless you, user, for your fast.
For you are more powerful than I.
I will tell you, your mind does not have a gender, and neither does your gut.
youtube.com/watch?v=4OkSsFsXLD8

Intro resource for this is Dr Rhonda Patrick, watch her interviews on Rogans podcast. Some of the best episodes he’s ever done, because he shuts the fuck up and let’s her teach for 3 hours at a time.

youtu.be/XW7g_KD52PA

The full episodes are priceless sources of information.

So we're all basically fragments of consciousness living through god. Sweet

Holy shit, I think this is it.
Thank you for the info! Exactly what I was looking for!
God speed user!

Attached: woah.jpg (586x494, 38K)