Race realism BTFO Nigerian boy wins NY chess tournament

Check mate racists. IQ has nothing to do with race.

foxnews.com/faith-values/8-year-old-christian-refugee-whose-family-fled-boko-haram-no-longer-homeless-raised-250g-i-want-to-help-other-kids

Attached: C806292B-092D-43D3-AFAC-1A9C8C197555.jpg (600x400, 58K)

Attached: 87EF1447-648F-4750-9C37-12998B3CAB6C.jpg (300x386, 60K)

He's Igbo right? Igbo people of Nigeria are exceptionally intelligent by African standards, it's certainly an anomaly in terms of all African ethnicities
I had a friend growing up who was 2nd Generation from Igbo parents and he was exceptionally bright, certainly not the norm among blacks at my high school

another thread along the lines of - far right sample of the bell curve disproves the median. When will you fgts' understand that proves squat.

the fact it's newsworthy only proves Jow Forums's point

>Tani's family received refugee status in New York City for religious persecution under the Islamic sect Boko Haram in Nigeria and his story blew up after he won a New York State chess tournament while living in a Manhatten homeless shelter.

So that article won't elaborate on how Islam persecutes Christians?

Just face it the future is black and whitey has been keeping us down

Checkmate to you he's Christian

just imagine when he grows up
high iq
big penis
black cock
shit man i'm scared

whitoids cant even compete. he will literally impregnate every nubile virgin womb he finds. just imagine women from all races, white, black, indian, asian hispanic whatever waiting in line to be impregnated by his black seed.

its over.

you are whitey mayo boy

this. whitoids btfo.

Don't shit yourself

Nice try neck beard I’m as black as the night

Attached: 462FCC8C-B9BD-4BCD-8D19-4FCDB9560476.jpg (838x1024, 94K)

it's not that niggers get smarter it's just that the other kids got more stupid due to race mixing and immigration

The thing about sub-saharan africans is that they're the most genetically diverse population in the world. They are really only a race in the sense that they share a phenotype and a common descent. Even the phenotype can vary a lot.

Attached: chess.jpg (600x400, 102K)

>The exception proves the rule

No.

Holy shit, he even has lasers. We are all fucked.

Theory:

Nigerians are known for cheating and scamming. Look how this boy has his left hand over his ear and a look on his face as if he is trying to focus on something that is being said.

He has a small earpiece and gets his info from a family member that uses a computer to play chess.

the article says he's going to participate in a chess tournament, not that he won it.

>NY

a nigger won a tournament in a nigger city for once, wow racists btfo forever

this. Jow Forums is always right

Attached: naked.png (300x300, 2K)

Assuming it's not just bollocks, it's only remarkable because the kid is black.
Man bites dog story.

Be the best black kid at chess in a black neighborhood.
Let me google list of chess champions.
The only non Europeans or Russians are an Uzbek, an Indian, and a Cuban.

>goes to participate in chess tournament
>NIGERIAN BOY INVENTS CHESS AT CHESS TOURNAMENT

>Race realism BTFO Nigerian boy wins NY chess tournament

this set of words as a sentence does not make sense. go back and try again.

My people are drug dealers senpai

Racism don't mean we don't think smart niggers exists. They are just rare. White people counts more genius in their land, than africans does. Gaussian distribution, retard.
Bonus question : how many blacks win / how many whites win this tournament ?

Went to HS with kid whose parents were African immigrants. He was top of the class in physics and very well adjusted. I'm convinced Africans are superior to all minority niggers around the world.

Hahahhaha
Fucking clown world

>posts anecdotal evidence
>IQ has nothing to do with race.
sure kid

Attached: rf.png (327x154, 8K)

amazing, fuck borders and laws

Low quality bait

Chess, especially in New York is heavily infested with Jews. After all why do you think Bobby Fischer was so aware of the nature of Jews.

It would not surprise me if this was a manufactured result for an entirely different purpose.

Will his skills make him pick cotton quicker?

oh surely

Attached: map.png (800x472, 41K)

thats a weird fetish you have user

Niglet was flown out to the national chess championship in St. Louis for some reason. Pretty clearly going to be used in some pro-refugee/pro-black propaganda.

Attached: phpYkWhex[1].jpg (2500x1677, 562K)

Based space nigger

You are so fucking retarded. If he was using an engine like stockfish he would get caught

BTFOed 3 Asian bitches. BASED AND CHECKMATEPILLED

OP nigger kike sage the article says he's going to compete, not that he's won any titles. Are you yourself of a darker disposition?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 9.17.58 pm.png (1476x222, 49K)

>208405560
>IQ has nothing to do with race.
wrong

Attached: truth about race.gif (2970x2483, 859K)

hur dur what's next, just because Judit Polar is a fucking Godess on Earth, suddenly all women are intelligent and based? this kid is a smart outlier, but you, OP, are the nigger

You're right.. the future is dark..
When you die all fades to black..
But until then get to the back of the bus you fucking nigger.
Come call me white to my face and see what happens.
Me and my 10 white friends will jump you and steal your shoes.
Look at me!
I'm the nigger now!
BTFO

Attached: 1553631319155.jpg (676x468, 114K)