I hate fat people and cats

First I’ll start with why I hate fat people, honestly I hate them with such a passion and I know I shouldn’t care. At this point it’s probably borderline mental illness.
Now I don’t hate “ fat” people it’s more I hate people right on cusp of obese.
1. They’re hard to look at. I mean the fat hardly fits in their clothes just oozing out of what ever shorts or shirt they got on.
2. Their clothes are more like a blanket.
3. They have no self respect like how could you let yourself get like that.
4. Most of them are dumb. Ever seen my 600lb life? Well I don’t think I’ve seen a single episode where one of them went to college.
5. Some are so fat that even walking is a hassle so they use mobility scooters.
6. Watching them eat and moan while they eat is literally disgusting it’s like their having an orgasm over Big Mac.
7. This whole fat acceptance is sickening.
That’s basically it for fat people.
Now for cats.
1. They’re pests they kill everything and most aren’t lovey dovey.
2. They shit in a box and if you got more than one cat you’re cleaning that box like 3 times a week.
3. Their urine and feces smell like a cesspool it’s a god awful smell.
4. Kinda unrelated but I had this date from tinder we go back to her house and it’s winter time when this happened. Well this girls mom rescued 3 pregnant cats from outside and they each had 6 kittens. Their house was so vile I gagged when I walked in. Immediately I had to bow out. Told her a politely why and she completely understood. She was really cool too.
5. People let them roam the streets at night and they end up making more street kittens. They’re a real burden.
I’m sure there’s more about cats I just can’t think of anything else right now.
Writing it out I think I might actually hate cate owners more then cats themselves.
Anyways thank you for reading my Ted talk. Lol

Attached: CDF48D3D-5C7F-4E6B-B30E-8ED4D825EFEC.jpg (1125x1473, 781K)

>I'm not superior enough to train cats to become loyal bros so I rather beat my dog to submission also without reason
ok

>I'm not superior enough to train cats to become loyal bros so I rather beat my dog to submission also without reason
>ok

Man if that’s what you got from this I guess I’m really terrible at elaborating my point. I shoulda went more in depth to get my point across. I failed you.

what about pride parades? can you expand why do you fancy those events?

>what about pride parades? can you expand why do you fancy those events?

Only psychotic Religious zealouts hate pride parades. Who doesn’t enjoy seeing people happy and proud of who they are?
My only complaint about pride parades is for all parades in general. I don’t like shutting down main roads for 3 hours on a Saturday.

Attached: opinion.png (750x300, 20K)

Lol well shit you got me there bud. Fuck my opinion and fuck me. I’m trash and have no room to talk

Nice blog bro. When are you going to upload your profile pic. Like 4 like?

when someone becomes so obese that they cannot walk, you should not hate them, but the people that enable them, litterally all they have to do is stop feeding them food and give them water+ electrolytes until they can move on their own

Who are you replying to?

Cats Rock!

Attached: cat.jpg (1920x1200, 788K)

this dumb nigger said no to pussy because of the smell other pussies were making what a faggot.

He probably didn't think you were worth the (You)

Cats > Fats

they kill everything and most aren’t lovey
dovey.
Ideal. Asskissing bootlicking dog sycophants are for emotionally needy normies. I hate suckups.

Cats are independant contractors who patrol the home and murder all manner of invader which you cannot easily access or assassinate. They also sleep most of the time like a PC on sleep mode so when a mouse moves they can snap into action instantly damn what a metaphor.

Historically, dogs are slaves made into a thousand unrecignizable freakshow mutants for entertainment. Like all slaves, they resent your condescention and their servitude and would (and do) kill you given the chance. They have to feign love, maybe have Stockholm’s, to get food and have 0 pride.

Cats historically co-evolved with humans. By and large they are the same as completely wild felines (all cats remain at least partially wild and uncompromised). Without cats’ Blackwater-esque mercenary activities, humans would have never overcome pests enough to transition to agraculturalism (permanently cavemen). They also helped us survive the black plague. They will eat your corpse for you only once you die and only out of consideration for your professional relationship.

Is this your first time on Jow Forums? Make your OP easier to read next time. You have to add ">>" and then the ID when responding to someone.

>1. They’re hard to look at.
That's your strongest opening argument?

Get the fuck outta here degenerate magapede boomer

>training cats
For what purpose? They will never have the utility of a dog.

Imagine being so psychotic as to have this view of common housepets.

> they kill everything
Including rodents.
Enjoy mice, moles, rats, and squirrels breaking into your house.
>you’re cleaning that box like 3 times a week.
>it’s a god awful smell.
Omg what hardship you suffer. I weep for your whiny ass.
>I gagged when I walked in.
Because you a pussy princess boy.
>They’re a real burden.
Yeah they ruin society and the economy.
Gtfo you 12 year old.
>thank you for reading my Ted talk.
Kiss my ass right after you are done sucking my dick.

Attached: RightHere.jpg (236x384, 22K)

To kill rodents and insects.

>>thanks for the tips, yes it is my first time on Jow Forums

>>Gimme more clap backs come on boyz y’all can do better then this

So I do I make the quote green or do I make my reply green?

I hate fat people and cats
Jow Forums ladies and gentleman