Why arent you living in the countriside pol?

Rising your family free of any degeneracy while yoour childrens play outside as they grow up strong and pure?

Attached: varg.jpg (1280x762, 164K)

You mean moving to another country to live off gibs and yt money while trying to larp as if this land was yours ? I have nothing against settling in one's own country but migrating for gibs is a nigger tactic.

Kiss kike

I want to, I love working outdoors, but I'm too poor at the moment.

Whats the matter rabbi ? Afraid of the truth ?

Varg would not mix with Hobbits...they're untermensch

>gets called out
>muh KIKE XDDDDD

Attached: w8ad9mcodyf11.png (583x515, 140K)

Dont get me wrong. Living in one's own countryside is a very peaceful lifestyle that can be favourable to raise childrens.
Its just than this guy is not an example to follow.

Muh jerbs

The countryside is already perfect, if you want to make a difference you out to contest culture in the big cities, where it matters. Otherwise you will live to see degeneracy spread to the place you love the most. You won't be safe hiding in your little cottage in the hills

We need to reorganize before and built a powerfull comunal life , we need to built a tribe and only in the countriside this is posible .

Because, unlike Varg, I don't have a steady stream of royalties and autism bux to live off of. It wouldn't be a problem, I could just live off the land like an animal, except for the fact that it is illegal to be homeless (ie. off the grid, innawoods). If you're not paying property taxes, you're fucking trespassing on someone else's land. All of this means that, in order to not break the law, I have to have a job, thus preventing me from escaping the system. I suppose I could always just take my chances anyways and risk imprisonment, but this sort of fucks up my long term chances of having a family or leading any semblance of a happy life. Besides, I can't affect any change from outside the system. It's essentially just running away.

Attached: 1454173620838.jpg (776x1054, 560K)

No internet...

I'll have a family after i have a country

>
I'm pretty sure Alaska doesn't have property taxes

Because country life is pretty much torture. While idea of being surrounded by nature is tempting of course, there are other things to discourage me from it, like, firstly, living in a flat is more comfortable. While working around the house and in the garden could be relaxing, it is just pain in the ass when you come home after long day of work. Secondly, in villages everybody knows everybody and stick their noses into other peoples business. That is really annoying compared to cities, specially if you value your privacy.

>Why arent you living in the countriside
But I am. However, even people here vote for the (((ruling party)))

Because I have a job.

I can confirm Alaska does have property tax, but no income tax. Also Anchorage has no sales tax

I am. I Find absolutely zero reasons to live in a polluted,dense,greyzone.

Attached: 03_big.jpg (600x399, 60K)

I live on an island. When shtf I just wanna sit by a waterfall and meditate. Die naturally and peacefully in undisrupted nature.

You are the pollution.

Most of alaska has no property tax. Its just the cities such as Anchorage that have property taxes.

Please list areas your kind hasnt infested you scum faggot kike child molester.

Attached: bop.gif (498x372, 183K)

Meh.Fkoff.

Attached: 4905izekboj11.jpg (448x252, 11K)

it's expensive but i live close enough to be walking on an empty trail within an hour