Psychiatrists and Psychedelics?

I wonder if psychiatrists and people who sell psycho-active drugs are in league. I mean it's easy to correlate. Psycho-active drugs make people crazy slowly which means more patients for psychiatrists.

I wonder if these people are together somehow even maybe in it with gang stalkers to run a form of psychiatric slavery on the public.

I mean lots of money going around and people with similar goals. They're all making money. Someone should deal with all this hell.

Attached: samuel-heisecke-yasuohypers.jpg (1080x1080, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ymh4Q0Ng50
youtube.com/watch?v=GWbiHdSgEuk
youtube.com/watch?v=-5yh2HcIlkU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ih1aKeETk
kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/The-Simpsons-Season-05/Episode-015-Deep-Space-Homer?id=54837
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ymh4Q0Ng50

This guy is talking about it.

I’m curious as to what substances you’ve consumed.

He's a little crazy.

I will neither confirm or deny the amount or types of substances.

you’re on something right now, aren’t you?
I’m coming down from 3.5g’s of psychedelic mushrooms myself. Very eye opening experience. I don’t understand how these sort of substances can cause a loss of sanity, though, unless you’re truly mental destitute.

I mean it's all meaningless to you until it happens to you. I wonder how they program us to notice certain threads and get our attention.

Attached: white-girl-big-booty.jpg (450x364, 94K)

nice quads. Combined with certain "media inputs" Things you watch on your tv or computer, listen to on your phone will affect your trip. I challange you to listen to this while tripping on mushrooms on repeat while you trip. And see if it has negatively affected your trip.

youtube.com/watch?v=GWbiHdSgEuk

Attached: 1553975504338.jpg (1200x1200, 644K)

Mushrooms helped me make significant strides in healing from my PTSD. on my first trip, I connected to my dead father and told him how sorry I was for everything that happened. I felt that he understood and accepted me. That changed everything for me.

yes but mention shit like "I talk to dead people" to your psychiatrist and you solved the whole puzzle.

That song might have some form of significance if death was a real thing.

commit suicide yasuo main scum

My entire ego has collapsed and is in the process of rebuilding itself. I’m exciting to see how different I interact with others. Most of my trip has been spent working to understand how many interactions with others shape them, myself, and society. This is going to be my last time using a controlled substance for awhile. I don’t see much of the gain, quite frankly. I’ve had issues with depression in the past but being able to view the greater reality has helped me to realize that significance of my existence.

chekked

Attached: albert-hofmann-1400531.jpg (640x852, 139K)

dude you're falling right for their trap you retard only psych slaves start thinking like that holy shit.

>Psycho-active drugs make people crazy slowly
That's not even what happens. Psycho-active drugs make people who susceptible to psychosis go crazy all at once.

Beginning and ends are human perception. Life as a beginning and as an end is mere perception. Outside those bounds are so much more that we can’t even begin to understand or interpret.

Glow nigger promoting drugs. Degenerate scum.

You're glowing nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5yh2HcIlkU

This is how hard you're glowing.

Tell me more reasons why dying is okay. And I'll start to believe you're not some fucking dirtbag.

Interesting. When will you tell me about your substance use history? I’m genuinely curious. Obviously controlled substances are controlled for a reason. They shouldn’t be used by children or those who are uneducated. As I said previously, I’m coming down from shrooms.

I’m just curious as to your background to understand why you think what you do. do you really believe psychiatrists have the resources necessary to push to street level dealers? Actually, have you met people who use drugs like what you’re describing frequently, because basically all dealers are users. And their intelligence is definitely up for debate if they’re users.

Who said dying is okay? Are you okay, bud?

Attached: aurora_borealis.png (639x478, 282K)

brah, Jow Forums is a waste of your time right now
hit this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6ih1aKeETk

Attached: paulsignac.jpg (1280x1022, 561K)

Only after you preach the fucking newage death gospel. I mean we've burned churches before.

Tell me all your afterlife theories and the infinity of the universe and how you can talk to dead people nigger.

>thud

You fucking did you're so glow you're back peddling.

Stanford wouldn't do that to us OP

Attached: chrissy B.jpg (3000x2000, 657K)

You're confirmed 200% glow you know what that means right.

Attached: 1-black-&-decker-20l-microwave-oven.jpg (450x350, 30K)

Attached: 1532966532099.jpg (494x454, 52K)

I am god and you are my son.

Attached: 8.jpg (600x594, 112K)

I’m going to ask my loved ones to put that one in my obituary.

Attached: 1440590387057.gif (643x491, 1.17M)

kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/The-Simpsons-Season-05/Episode-015-Deep-Space-Homer?id=54837

Attached: 1391813910644.gif (195x200, 196K)

I'm sober as can be nigga. :D You talk like a newage priest on threads like this you end up an alien mystery.

Even if I didn't really connect with him, which is something I'm willing to accept, my mind processed it all the same. I healed from the experience.

Epic

Bro you are discussing with a leaf, let it slide...

I feel what you wrote and I understand what you are trying to say as I've also had a wholesome healing experience on psychodelics and another one that made me never question my religious points of view ever again.
Stay strong, God wills it.
Mea Culpa, cheers!

You're pushing /x// tier shit in a thread about psychiatric enslavement. How I can't tell if ironic or if cia niggers are literally this brave/retarded.

I'll tell you right now nigga death is very real. lol

That's not even his religion dawg. He's trying to brainwash niggas into thinking death isn't real.

But I mean if you don't think it's real then you wont mind if someone murders you right lol?

Attached: 1551856899173.gif (425x236, 3.71M)

what the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch?
ill have you know i have taken high doses of dozens of drugs and taken part in over 300 flawlessly rational and intelligent online discussions

Attached: 1518593236277.jpg (750x847, 123K)

Listen leafy, I'm a musician so that is why I've met a lot of druggies. I know 4 people that ended up in the looneybin due to psychodelics so I get your point but not everything is a conspiracy my friend.
Those fuckers that lose their mind are simply weakminded cunts, also the ratio and reason why they ended up insane is very fucking simple, I knew those people relatively well and I can understand where it went wrong.
Two of them were egomaniacs and after a hard trip started treating people as if they were fucking cattle, literally, thats what made their families institutionalize them.
The other two were always busting their own balls all the time and fucking faggots regarding self respect and confidence and lo and behold, after doing psychodelics for a couple of times as a mean to "enlightenment" they pretty much couldn't even whipe their fucking ass without questioning if they did it right.
So what I'm getting at here is sure thing, the psychologist industry profits off of the morons but I am pretty fucking sure the nutcases caused by drugs are not intentional so some fucking cunt can have more work.

kek

>A Leaf
Imagine my shock

Are you high?

Imagine building a defense to a statement that made sense by using words like, Not every body lost their mind. While having a guy preach how death is okay.

ALL IN THE SAME THREAD OMG!?

Huh?

You’re a real piece of work. I’m going to raise you to a delta 5C in our management system. See you next thread.

Attached: 27.jpg (441x411, 15K)

>Two of them were egomaniacs and after a hard trip started treating people as if they were fucking cattle, literally, thats what made their families institutionalize them.
>The other two were always busting their own balls all the time and fucking faggots regarding self respect and confidence and lo and behold, after doing psychodelics for a couple of times as a mean to "enlightenment" they pretty much couldn't even whipe their fucking ass without questioning if they did it right.
good description of the 2 parallel pyshcological dangers of excessive psychedelic use

No my nigger you're gonna end up on one of those alien shows talking about how you were kidnapped and probed lol.

I'll have you know I'm a descendant of the Georgian Royal family lol. :D

Your C.I.A nigger shit ain't fucking with these.

I'm a descendant of the bloodline of lucifer a real nephilim nigga.

>posting in 3s
oh shit guys OP is having a crunchy trip
#moot get some essential oils

Attached: 1421120411095.jpg (512x512, 216K)

(((>psychiatrists)))

:D Well do you believe me. I'm sitting here in the most masonic city in north america.

Says right here in the bible that I was by the right of "the lord" ensured life no more or less. :D You want to fuck with this lol. I mean it's just life lol. Not like I have a million bucks. Just life.

I mean if you want to kill me grandpapa lucifer might get upset D:.

COME BACK SHILLIOS I WUNNA KNOW WHO ELSE WORKS FOR THIS CURSED SYSTEM!!

Le schitzoid rarely sees itself as Le schitzoid

No I’m very self aware don’t worry

No I’m very self aware don’t worry

Hi shills.

Come on tell me more about your drug induced enlightenment like I'm some fucking peasant lol.

bot?