Boomer Real Estate Collapse Thread

Boomers have moved to trendy, urban townhomes renting for $3,000/month, but can't seem to find buyers for their 4,000 sq. ft. mcmansions. Millenials have piles of college debt, shit jobs, and can't afford those homes. Zoomers are less likely to take on mortgages or school debt. This leads to a perfect storm:

>The Gen Z and millennial generations will contribute to a 7% increase in demand for homes over the next 10 years, but it won’t be enough to overcome the 43% pop in homes coming onto the market from baby boomers selling their homes.

What year do you think the collapse will happen, Jow Forums?

Attached: real_estate.jpg (1305x754, 244K)

In about 5 minutes. Turn on CNN

Q

Prices will go down to the point millenials think it's worth it to buy.
Wow...markets how do they work????

>208407782
Suck my cock

>What year do you think the collapse will happen, Jow Forums?
Never. They'll just prop up demand via mass immigration and lax financial policy

>Turn on CNN
go fuck yourself

the suburban charade was a social engineering scheme generated by dirt cheap mortgages and niggers shipped into cities
people are waking up to the fact that living in a suburb fucking sucks
therefore, only urban property will retain its value

>boomers end up reverse mortgaging their house
>banks left with a bunch of houses they can’t sell
>prices drop until people buy again
Wowzers

Since 1940 ish, the average US couple has produced about 2.4 kids.
This is the "baby boom."
This is slightly above replacement but the population should be relatively stagnant.
The 130 million in growth in the US since 1940?
About 90% non-European immigration.
Immigration is only increasing.
House prices are not going to drop.

Would be a shame if someone opened your borders and flooded you with section 8 leeches.

>implying that banks will give those up for borderline free instead of conning some millennial out $500k on what used to be a $900k McMansion
They’re not here to buy shit, just cut costs

>not buying the surrounding land, knocking down the houses and making a nice little hobby farm.

The problem is that younger generations don’t want want to live in McMansions anyway. I live in a large two story house with my aunt and grandmother with a lot of bushes and several acres of land and two other buildings on the property and the sheer upkeep and maintenance on the property is a supreme nuisance. I’ve often remarked I would never buy a property this large unless I was rich enough to hire people to maintain it. The boomers just, lived like this. Thinking it’s normal to spend several hours a week just maintaining your property, working like the poor to try and live like the rich.

No millennial or member of Gen Z gives a shit about this sort of thing. We don’t want to keep up with the Jones’. We’ve met them, they’re assholes.

2020 beepsteak gets democratic puppet in office and they release free energy to china who uses it to make infinite gold for us to fight over

What's funny is its probably a legit Q post.

How would we ever know?

That's where your tax dollars come in goy. Subsidized home loans and grants especially for the new minority majority. Can't wait for the vids of genx and boomers being beaten in retirement homes by spics and niggers. The country has gone to shit, some boomers who fell off the perch are seeing what it's like.

I was thinking about making and living in a zepplin to or blimp like people do with boats... But the sky... Seems more likely than ever being able to buy a house

He said CNN which is definitely cucked enough to be Trump related & thus a positive marker for a Q post.

>Buy one of these McMansions on the cheap
>split the house in two (semi-detached), 2 entrances, split the garden
>sell for profit

It's literally that easy.

buying a house maintaining it and improving it then selling it for more when you eventually want to move is much better than renting and never getting anything out of it. Or instead of selling your house you can just rent it out to stupid fucks that pay you to pay the taxes on the house and nice vacations for you

Attached: 1209691.jpg (640x480, 34K)

I wish, cities are often draconian as fuck, even if it would make them more money, about stuff like that, especially in mcmansion areas.

My point is there’s going to be no one to sell to because nobody but boomers like boomers oversized ugly palaces.

It isn't the size, it is how ugly they are. Aesthetics are based on symmetry or proportion (golden ratio). McMansions are pure cancer to look at. Only a boomer could have such horrific taste.

i dont understand you want to live in a small chink box next to 3000 other chinks all smelling hearing rubbing against each other because maintaining a lawn is stupid and you have no concept that land is one of the most valuable things on earth. You fail as a man if you never owned any land by the time you die.

Attached: 1542733950191.jpg (1201x860, 684K)

this, as long as they can print infinity money and bring in infinity people it's nit gonna drop.