Boeing's Max 8 is Safe, except for Black/Pajeets Airlines

Only 60 of the 380 Max 8's operate under Black/Pajeet airlines- and thus pilots. Yet 100% of the crashes (2) were with Black/Pajeet
airlines.
320 White airlines: 0 crashes
60 Black/Pajeet airlines: 2 crashes
What are the chances?

But instead of admitting the obvious (pilot incompetence), all Whites/Chinks ground the plane- so as to not offend the Blacks/Pajeets.

>what is the plane's issue?
The Max 8's design increased its propensity to increase its Angle of Attack (AOA)- the angle of the airplane relative to the horizontal plane.

If the plane risks stalling (a combination of AOA and airspeed), the Maneuvering Characteristics Augmentation System (MCAS) decreases the AOA until the plane is no longer at risk of stalling.

It's widely reported that the MCAS sensors on the Max 8 were reading faulty- but is it more likely that:
1. the MCAS sensors on 2 Black/Pajeet planes failed (when Black/Pajeet only operate 60/380 Max 8s)
OR
2. that Black/Pajeet pilots figured that the maximum climb rate is achieved solely by maximum AOA? And that this disregard for air-speed meant the MCAS attempted prevent stalling by gaining airspeed, achieved by pointing the nose down? And that pilot interference (attempting to pull the nose up before the plane gained enough airspeed for lift AND for the engines to produce enough power) prevented the plane from recovering?

Attached: 1553948645287-pol.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2019/03/26/business/airbus-china-deal-boeing/index.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Airlines_Flight_961#Crash_landing
cnbc.com/2019/03/20/lion-air-boeing-737-saved-by-off-duty-pilot-a-day-before-crash-report.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kERSSRJant0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0h_cqTCT5g0
boeing.com/commercial/aeromagazine/articles/qtr_2_07/article_03_2.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And even IF the MCAS incorrectly decreased the plane's AOA, pic related, located between the pilots, enables manual control of stabilizer trim, which can correct the AOA..

Attached: 1553948662893-pol.jpg (420x236, 30K)

Here is an user's take on Clown World:

>Incompetent pilots and airlines crash a plane
>Media cause mass hysteria across the world
>No one else really having much problems with the same type of aircraft
>Media finally reaches politicians in China, Germany and UK with their mass hysteria
>Germany, China and UK ban 737 MAX planes
>Mass hysteria now hitting world wide levels
>Major airlines with professional experienced first world pilots have no problem with the 737 MAX
>Still no evidence of any problems or reports
>Media mass hysteria finally reaches Canada and the US
>Canada bans 737 MAX
>Now Trump has to ban 737 MAX
>Meanwhile, incompetent pilots are still flying
>The vast majority of pilots in shit-tier countries rely so much on automation, most don't know how to recover from a stall or how it feels like. Most don't know how to land in VFR conditions manually. General aviation is banned in the majority of these nations, so real training for you, you get cheap simulator.
>Shit-tier airlines use automation as an excuse to lower training costs and salaries of pilots.
>Most Chinese airline pilots are literally bus drivers. Whistleblower reveals most don't even know how to operate the throttle as TOGO switch and automation does everything.
>A single glitch in this system causes these subhumans to crash the plane, plenty of evidence of this going back decades. Asiana and Lion Air is a great example of this. Can't oust them for their subhuman ways because it might sound "Racist".
>Now some butt-hurt Canadian Bombardier employee is making Boeing memes to cause more mass-hysteria over Boeing.
This is reality folks.

fake news from the yellow press oppression department responsible for "sky is falling" stories. You know 99,99999999999% of population have no idea how simple electricity or magnets work, yet they try to make them think they can have a part in helping to understand safety issues with such marvels of engineering stuffed with all kinds of sensors and electronics. So even though it's a word salad it is still information warfare product since it produces some sort of reflection of "meaning" in targeted beautiful minds.

Attached: 1549873569204.gif (511x512, 173K)

This post blew my mind.

never under estimate the power of quebecois butthurt fren

Attached: ULTIMATECHAD.jpg (634x749, 64K)

Well, obviously duh. Just you wait until the Boeing 777 that will be DESIGNED by blacks and browns. Planes will be crashing every month in the glorious bright future.

>. You know 99,99999999999% of population have no idea how simple electricity or magnets work, yet they try to make them think they can have a part in helping to understand safety issues with such marvels of engineering stuffed with all kinds of sensors and electronics.

True. It's call it A Fatal Conceit.

And the point of my post is to criticize Boeing's explanation for the failures- I believe they lie about it being a sensor because the alternative- that the system worked as intended- is much worse.

Please post the one without him squeezing his honker

>This post blew my mind.
Same. Wasn't me, and precedes the clown meme, which is its theme

>Prayed to Allah before impact.

Attached: trudeauSwaglord.jpg (189x266, 9K)

>Well, obviously duh. Just you wait until the Boeing 777 that will be DESIGNED by blacks and browns.

Won't get off the ground without Whites.

Both crashes were African airlines nigger. Most of our airlines use Airbus

>Millions if not billions of dollars lost in the market from the grounding of these jets all to keep up the farce that niggers and brown people are just like us.

This is exactly what everyone is thinking yet we all just go along with it like the clown world we live in.

Win!
edition.cnn.com/2019/03/26/business/airbus-china-deal-boeing/index.html
>Airbus lands a massive deal with China as Boeing battles its 737 Max crisis

Etheopian uses white pilots you tit

>Both crashes were African airlines nigger. Most of our airlines use Airbus
What race are Indonesians? (Lion Air)

Boeing is Shit Go buy Airbus

Kys Ahmed

These same people laugh at those mystics who believed in witches, and burned them

Black Asians

wow, so this is what we’ve come to. clownmaymay.jpg

>Press were White
No

Captain Yared Getachew

Attached: mpibm0e43rgvsfy65c8766ae0e2c3.jpg (472x800, 34K)

First Officer Ahmed Nur Mohammed

Attached: mohamed+noor+horizontal.jpg (1200x630, 46K)

Burgerlard

Lioness

Look at these White pilots:

you forgot the part

>China continues its trade war with US so piggies back its retalation on MediaShmucks
>EU with it's Airbus wants to stay competitive, so tit-for-tat takes on revenge with media cover

>Lioness
Nah, Indonesia is Pajeets

Seems good to add. The original post was made months ago

It's shit control system with MCAS is retarded as fuck.
With that said, only retards would let it make them crash the plane.

> be boeing
> want to make new airline to compete with airbus 320
> design boeing 737 max 8
> for maximum economic gains, re-use old airbus design
> fuck fuck fuck new turbines dont fit
> nevermind just move them further to the front
> fuck fuck fuck this shifted the centre-weight of the plane, now the plane will always stall
> nevermind just install software to automatically counteract this imbalance (MCAS)
> MCAS relies on single sensor, if theres dirt in the sensor or a bird flies into this the whole airplane will crash unless you rip cables off

"oh silli goyim, MCAS was just installed to INCREASE the safety of your plane"

*reuse old boeing 737 design

All 737-MAX should be scrapped. Planes that want to dive into the ground are unsafe at any speed. Dispute this. PRO TIP: you can't

Attached: 1553606445727.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)

>It's shit control system with MCAS is retarded as fuck.
>With that said, only retards would let it make them crash the plane.
True. The MCAS should have taken full control, not allowing input from monkey pilots

Awesome meme.

It's not just that the sensor failed. They changed the controls so the normal flap trim controller would only temporarily change the trim whenever MCAS kicked on, then it would shift back to whatever the system wanted, perhaps based on broken sensors. And it did this when auro-pilot was off--you had to use a control no one touches to manually turn it off, and again, this behavior wasn't present on any previous plane. To top it all off, they made zero mention of this critical change in their own manual.
This was a retarded system and boeing is gonna get fucked for their incompetence.

i heard the sensor froze because of the high altitude and kept pulling the a/c down. But wouldnt the pilots have a kill switch on the F/d for it? i dont get it. i work as a cabin crew and i go to the F/d all the time, they have circuit breakers for everything in the aft panel, behind the FO's jumpseat.
were the pilots just niggers? i dont know.
anyway i completed a training for the max 8200 some days ago, but we dont know when the a/c will be alowed to fly, so it was kinda pointless. lets see

Thanks I stole it.

Both crashes occurred shortly after takeoff at low altitudes.

globalism, you gotta nigger proof technology.

I'm a layperson only. But I don't necessarily believe they official narrative

oh, then i have no idea of what happened. i dont really watch tv so i dont know much about aviation news, i only get what the coworkers (pilots and other CC) talk about.

Imagine playing a racing videogame where they suddenly updated it so if a sketchy cloud service decided your velocity was wrong, it would adjust it to what it wanted whenever you weren't touching the accelerator/brakes. And they don't tell you about this change at all. Oh but you could have disabled it manually with a different control button that never operated like that because the velocity adjuster didn't exist before.
That's what boeing did and it's why they are fucked.

lmao I remember reading about a plane crash in Africa where most of the people survived, but they all died because they didn’t listen to proper instructions from the flight attendants and inflated their life jackets inside the cabin (trapping themselves inside and drowned)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Airlines_Flight_961#Crash_landing

Attached: 0580F5C5-8074-45D5-A2FC-48F21D520C87.jpg (220x498, 23K)

the thing is. everything has to have a manual option in case the automatic fails. in the airline i work for pilots are very encouraged to take off and land manually, to keep practice and reflexes up. i think those pilots were either not briefed on how to turn off the sensors, or they just acted niggerly and panicked

so they werent briefed on how to turn it off. is it the airline fault? or boeing fault because they never briefed anyone themselves?

>Panicked
I'd say this- they were low altitude

>Stabilizer Trim Main Electric (MAIN ELECT) Cutout Switch
>NORMAL - normal operating position.
>CUTOUT - deactivates stabilizer trim switch operation.

im not a god damn pilot but damn, just turn it off, adjust flaps to like 2 or 4 and just throttle to TOGA. they could have EASILY saved it, any pilot should have been able to. if these niggers can pass the course, i can do it too

Boeing, they never mentioned the system in training materials or even flight manual

It's boeing's fault because they made literally zero mention of this absurd change until after planes started crashing. The airlines obviously don't know what undocumented control changes the faggot retards at boeing made.
(btw look up mr. hands for an example of a wonderful boeing engineer).

Boeing never briefed anybody and the pilots were never trained. The first sign of a major issue for the pilots was drastic nose down angle with zero input. The pilots in both crashes then had 37-45 seconds to diagnose the problem before the dive became unrecoverable. Even white pilots with decades of flight time on commercial aircraft are saying Boeing's system is insane.

The sensor that controls that system would also normally be triple redundant, as similar instruments are even in airbus' cheapest planes. In the 737 max it has no redundancy on this sensor so if it fails in a routine way you are literally in a life or death situation with 1 minute of life left before god sends you straight to hell.

>If they can be pilots, then so can I
Diversity is a competence in current year, so unless you're Black...

holy shit. they fucked up real big then. They cant let a mistake like this happen again or they will lose all customer credibility. Aviation is seen as cool and scary by people. When shit like this happens people go nuts, because they always assume that any problem at 41k feet means certain death. Of course, those who work in aviation know better, but the general population doesnt. I guess Airbus will have some sale increases kek. Too bad my company only operates Boeings, i will have to fly the max eventually, but its all good. Might start the pilot course before then, or at least change companies

You stupid cunt it's a boeing. They don't have flaps 1 through 4 that's the airbus. Boeing is 1,5,10,15 etc etc

nah, i will actually study and earn it, like a European would

Attached: 15540282259312122599491.jpg (2048x1152, 378K)

holy shit dude. Im not a fucking pilot or aviation freak, i dont know that shit. I know basic stuff because i work in aviation

>nah, i will actually study and earn it, like a European would
Someone has to actually do the real work.

Those are the breakers for disabling power to automatic trimming

>In the 737 max it has no redundancy on this sensor so if it fails in a routine way you are literally in a life or death situation
FAA fucked up big time... they should have never certified this.

EASA will not trust their work from now on and do their own certification of american planes.
Who knows what other safety issues are hidden in there.

Because 30 seconds isn’t ampl time to notice issues and correct them!?

Nigga, the MAX literally has a physical trimming wheel spinning next to the pilot's knee - there's no way you won't notice it spinning at maximum speed trying to correct a perceived stall.
And the wheel has a fucking CIRCUIT BREAKER to disable the whole system regardless of computer state RIGHT NEXT TO THE TRIMMING WHEEL.

Fucking Airbus doesn't give you a chance compared to this. You don't get a direct feedback lever, so you don't feel the trim going to shit in your crappy little joystick (Franco-Germans must really have some dick size problem), and there is no manual mechanical backup for the trim.
Airbuses fell out of the sky because pilots didn't even realize they were stalling in the night/clouds. Nobody made a peep back then.
The MAX is such a sensible plane, if whatever automated system fails, it can be disabled with the press of 1 switch within 3 seconds FROM REALIZING THERE IS A PROBLEM. Niggers just can't fly.

Also
>a pilot can't be a useful idiot

Imagine a complex control system you were totally used to, then the manufacturer makes undocumented changes that fuck with the controls without warning, but only under rare conditions. Indeed, it won't fuck with you unless a sensor breaks.
How are you supposed to deal with that in a minute?
You have no idea what is going on or how to turn off the bullshit control adjustments because the manufacturer never disclosed the changes and the broken adjustments stay on even with auto-pilot turned off. Even a competent pilot probably wouldn't discover what to do and would have to hack his way to the nearest airport.

>f whatever automated system fails, it can be disabled with the press of 1 switch within 3 seconds
They never told the pilots about this and it was completely new. How should they know how to disable a phantom auto-control system they never heard of?

>mechanical trim
>completely new

Also, you now imply the pilots didn't get any training at all.

>>Now some butt-hurt Canadian Bombardier employee is making Boeing memes to cause more mass-hysteria over Boeing.
I will NEVER let a fucking nigger fly me around anywhere

>Niggers just can't fly.
That's why i'd rather fly Airbus. Flight software (written by white people) would not allow a nigger pilot to crash the plane.

It allowed Frenchmen to crash a non-malfunctioning plane because they didn't notice they were running dual input (both pilots yanking at the joysticks in different directions)

Boeing admits they left this out of all their manuals, thus ZERO pilots could be trained for it. And yes, the MCAS was completely new. Educate yourself on the issue before spouting bullshit.

The mechanical trim was always there.

t. boeing

Back to the OPs original point. The Lion Air plane that went down had experienced the same emergency the previous day and by the grace of God an off duty pilot was in the cockpit and recognized the situation (apparently he had had the training). Now what should have happened in this case? They should have reported the incident, perhaps replaced the plane or examined it, and made sure the other pilots were aware of what to do. But this didn't happen, and two unsuspecting pilots went up the next day do their deaths along with their passengers.

If the Boeing is as bad as you say, why wasn't there a catastrophic accident in North America or Europe? Why did they happen in the third world? Was it just a coincidence?

cnbc.com/2019/03/20/lion-air-boeing-737-saved-by-off-duty-pilot-a-day-before-crash-report.html

youtube.com/watch?v=kERSSRJant0
Slovak user knows his shit.

More like the Boenig 666

Attached: Ethiopian MIG-23.jpg (1039x731, 164K)

Yes, the manual control was already there, but they don't know the phantom auto-trimmer is the problem so it's unlikely they are going to quickly solve the issue. If boeing had simply disclosed this new auto-control system, then trained pilots would have been aware of the hazard and how to deal with it.
The control interface didn't change but the auto-adjustments did.

>apparently he had had the training
No one could have been trained on this because boeing never disclosed it. A sharp pilot might try fucking with the manual trim controller, then again he might look for known problems instead of chasing phantoms for the last minute of his life.
>why wasn't there a catastrophic accident in North America
The plane hasn't flown long. It's likely that shit country airlines don't maintain their airplanes well, increasing the risk of the sensor failure needed to trigger this problem. That doesn't absolve boeing. And as another user pointed out, they removed redundancy on this critical sensor, apparently not realizing it was setting up for disaster.

ITT: Nigger apologists debating White people who don't want to be held back

Nobody made a peep? The entire industry had a 10 year discussion about the role of automation and alternate laws in flight modes. What are you even talking about. Basic aviation accident investigation and remediation always looks for multiple causes. Your first instinct after a 40deg instantaneous nose dive isn't to look at your knee. Even in the investigation simulations that Boeing did after these crashes, the ONLY pilots that did that are the test pilots that were assigned to the plane since the beginning of development.

Also FYI the atlantic airbus also had a barely noticeable visual indication that the controls of the two pilots were being balanced out. Neither pilot in control, co-pilot, or the captain who came into the cabin mid incident noticed it in a huge period of time. The captain had decades of experience and was a full white frenchman, and he only realised what was going on in the final second when the daftass copilot said out loud that he had been nose up since the start of the fucking incident.

A significant number of the airbus accidents are because pilots fight the controls. The 1990's Russian crash for example. If both pilots had just passed out and left the controls alone the plane would have instantaneously leveled out the plane and saved everyone on board. The new Boeing automation is the opposite. You will rapidly nose down at low altitude and die in a fireball unless you are a top 1% aviator with lightning fast reactions.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0h_cqTCT5g0

Attached: p01bvb19.jpg (624x351, 37K)

An Airbus crashed on its introductory flight because of the retarded system where the automaton gets authority over the pilot.

The nose dive from the trim system isn't instantaneous - do you have any idea how long it takes to change position on a ducking worm gear?

The Boeing crashes happened because we don't train pilots anymore. The Airbus ones happen because retarded Airbus engineers consider pilot intervention into the flight of the aircraft as an extraordinary, last-case scenario.

Also, the double standard:
>airbus crashes:
>"hmm, should we redesign airbuses?"
>boeing crashes:
>"we definitely need to redesign boeings"

Useful idiot

>You will rapidly nose down at low altitude and die in a fireball unless you are a top 1% aviator with lightning fast reactions.

Then it's clear that the off duty pilot who averted disaster the day before the Lion Air crash was truly remarkable, perhaps a test pilot himself. The more I read on this thread, the more it seems this guy was even better than Sullenburg himself, and with lightning fast reactions.

Also there's an alarm system that reports conflicting MCAS sensor data, so they realised it could spaz out and fly the plane into the ground, but it's *optional* and neither of the crashed planes had it. Boeing is absolutely to blame here, maybe the pilots didn't handle the crisis well but it never should have happened in the first place.

Attached: midair plane crash parachuters.webm (1080x608, 2.12M)

What's the story on that clip? It looks like the pilots bought it. What about the jumpers?

So much truth.
But leave it to shills to whine that Boeing designs a plane for non-idiots to fly.

>it's remarkable that a pilot followed procedure

China also has domestically produced airliners now (totally not based on stolen technology I'm sure), so anything that increases their export prospects is good news for them.

Attached: comac C919.jpg (1200x819, 149K)

I'm sure those planes will hold up

Read about it. They all survived, pilots too since they had parachutes

But he wasn't even aware of the procedure, which makes it even more remarkable.

The procedure is not special to MCAS- equipped airplanes.

>Boeing designs a plane for non-idiots to fly.
as a passenger who does not want to die i'd rather pick the idiot-proof plane

> 80% of accidents caused by human error
> source: Boeing
boeing.com/commercial/aeromagazine/articles/qtr_2_07/article_03_2.html

Then don't fly in shit-world countries. No reason to go to them.

>80% of accidents caused by human error
Which means the airplane is pretty much bulletproof and idiots bring it down pretty much themselves.

As a passenger who'd like to continue living, I'd sooner fly a Russian rust-bucket than a plane which literally crashed on a demonstration flight because the computer's flight rules forbade the pilot from piloting

>Official reports concluded that the pilots flew too low, too slow, failed to see the forest and accidentally flew into it.

What double standard? The initial reaction of both incidents was the same. Airbus got shit over that crash for their overcomplicated flying modes until the present day and rightly so. Its a huge design component that is still being evaluated. Their multiple law flying modes are overcomplicated and are almost universally accepted to be so. All airline manufacturers are cutting corners all over the place to meet unrealistic cost goals. Boeing and airbus are no different what's your problem exactly?

In this instance its because he was in a vantage point to see the trim wheel
spinning even though the pilots weren't. That's one of the main design issues here. The lack of prominence of a key indicator despite it being high value in lieu of the new MCAS system.

Typical Slav engineering principles. Ignore cutting edge research on systems management and human factors and just wing everything until you get nuclear meltdowns and aircraft falling out of the sky because hey you can always blame one cog in the system. Even Russians have outgrown this attitude so why do fake-russians like you still persist?

The pilots wanted to pull up, but the plane wouldn't allow them to. Official reports can't torpedo a new aircraft they need sold for the GDP to stay up