Hey Jow Forums This is my country Romania...

Hey Jow Forums This is my country Romania, a place where the head of the mob in Bucharest is the future candidate for presidency is there any place more corrupt than my beloved land? also how normal is this in the current Clown world that we live in? rate out of 10.

Attached: dragnea.png (1200x602, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nhg1k2Pp0PM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>is there any place more corrupt than my beloved land?
AHEM

Attached: AIPAC2.jpg (3750x5319, 3.92M)

Video very related.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nhg1k2Pp0PM

Attached: dragnea-1-1024x576-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

For fucks sake man those pieces of shit are literally showing up in public with mobsters, this is ridiculous it's like something out of a movie or something.

theres still a little hope though

Attached: Ilhan-Omar.png (626x875, 540K)

For fucks sake man those pieces of shit are literally showing up in public with mobsters, this is ridiculous it's like something out of a fucking movie, the old farts are going to vote him into presidency cause he's raising the pension with 10 peanuts while raising the taxes 30% higher.

>Muh Israel
Bro did you watch that fucking video? there's no time to go that deep that shit is fucking insane.

Also nobody has any idea about what's going in since everyone that tried to sue them or point that out got threatned with their life and shut down, the only people that know about it are the videos viewers, everyone knows that he's corrupt but the people will never get to view that since PSD owns the main and the most television channels.

Attached: romanians, literally indians in europe.jpg (1011x2239, 956K)

>when Don Corleone is the president of your country

Attached: 7855321a_img.jpg (300x240, 9K)

Luca Brasi says hello .

Attached: horse-head.jpg?w=260.jpg (260x390, 147K)

As long as you are the best goys in the region, nobody cares how corrupt your government is.

They sucking that IS cock so hard, but it will only bring more disease, dump gyps.

What the fuck shitskins and niggers and bozgors and alright jews I need help frenz Dragnea is literally the head of the mob and he's about to be our president wtf help frenz watch this video please I NEED HELP FRENZ PELASE SEND SOME GUNS AND GRENADES SO I CAN CLEAN ROMANIA PLEASE FERNZ
!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: bad man.jpg (881x587, 157K)

Nah, the Romanian justice system is under US/CIA control, when Romania doesn't play ball the US will lift a finger and many people will go to jail.
Cotruta Kurvesi can suck a CIA dick again cause she's a cheap puppet whore.

have a bump (you)

is he a cianigger? if not then I'd vote for him

Yea?! Well your former president Basescu was frequently at gypsy clan parties and god fathered gypsy mafia and promised them pardons and shit for cash but the dumb fucks exposed him before he could do it.

AHEM

Attached: Boiko-Borisov-537x350.jpg (537x350, 35K)

Hello Lukács

I bet a president with mob connections can actually get shit done, unlike the weak leaders of the rest of Europe

wow, pajeets being pajeets no matter where they are, amazing

last year he wanted to place a female muslim as prime minister and 6 days ago he told his current pm to announce we will give citizenship to 500,000 israelis with romanian-jew ancestors and also holohoax reparitions to those over a certain age
he's a cianigger as big as any american politican, don't ever doubt that eastern europe isn't doomed like the west

why do you people never talk about how a fucking physics teacher can get a mini real estate empire going?

Those are gypsys not Romanians.

Romania is a corrupt shithole, that’s the reason we move to U.K. so much.

>can actually get shit done
Like rob more.
The only thing that happened after 89 is decay and robbery.

>ast year he wanted to place a female muslim
That doesn't mean anything you racist sack of shit.

>holohoax reparitions
Those have been in the pipes for a while now.

>last year he wanted to place a female muslim as prime minister and 6 days ago he told his current pm to announce we will give citizenship to 500,000 israelis with romanian-jew ancestors and also holohoax reparitions to those over a certain age
>he's a cianigger as big as any american politican, don't ever doubt that eastern europe isn't doomed like the west

yikes!

I don't know about that what I know is that this piece of shit is legit walking around with gangsters and he's acting like it's something usual, he's not even hiding it it's like a dick slap to everyone in Romania, if I ever see this piece of shit I'm suiciding myself by stabbing him in the neck.

muslim woman who's ancestors have lived here for hundreds of years and have literally never caused any problems

there's a huge difference between these muslims and your average sand nigger

it's hilarious how people can shill against psd while ignoring the literal globo-homo people

psd is garbage and unfortunately they have become bibi's vassals but that's because they need someone to have their back against our fucking joke of a justice system

you are the trash that has destroyed this country, every retard crying about corruption is a literal nigger who just cheated his way to a fake degree

Attached: romania, literally named after the roma people.png (716x649, 635K)

Yea?! Well look out for people working in the justice system that disappear or get murdered cause that might happen a lot.

>Last year he wanted to place a female muslim
>That doesn't mean anything you racist sack of shit.
It means that after generations of Romanians died fighting the muds for centuries, brainlets like you think it's super chill and groovy to give em the keys to the castle. As horrible as that castle may be atm, it could get better...or it could get worse with faggots like you around.

Attached: refugeesNOTwelcome.jpg (960x615, 143K)

>the keys to the castle
you're wrong and dumb

lol the fucking monkey doesn't know about that, he has no clue

kovesi is (was) the biggest mobster in romania

your stupidity is truly frightening

>kovesi is (was) the biggest mobster in romania
I know that, you moron.
She and her handlers have been pimping Romania to the US and (((globalist))) liberals.

Attached: 7FAB433D-9F03-4FA0-B51F-47CCB409EFA4.jpg (575x411, 45K)

You're a clown, you're a joke, we get it.

This is not about Kovesi faggot this is something that's happening directly infront of your face, if someone political would walk around with known mobsters somewhere else they would imediatly get removed out of anything political and arrested I don't give a shit about kovesi.

>This is not about Kovesi faggot this is something that's happening directly infront of your face
>don't look at the man behind the curtain

>if someone political would walk around with known mobsters somewhere else they would imediatly get removed out of anything political
You mean like Basescu, they guy that sold your ass to the World Bank?

Normal.

Our president is Putin's lackey.
Our prime minister is a criminal.

former queen of all magistrates is a literal shit tier low iq mobster trash but u don't care

have u considered killing yourself?

Sounds pretty normal to me in this clown fiesta gypsy bro.

Attached: basescu_1.jpg (260x284, 19K)

>former queen of all magistrates is a literal shit tier low iq mobster trash b
She's just a CIA asset.

Remember romanian man, your country is stolen from you, all its wealth and beauty taken and supressed.
Kill traitors and parasites and free your people

Yea back in 89 everything was own by the gov/people, literally and sold for crumbs on corrupt deals.

They are all just a bunch of sock puppets who serve the banks. They hate you and they hate your history and they hate your culture. They think of you as cattle. Actually, cattle have value. They think of you as garbage.

Attached: 5FA1383E-C32B-4246-9346-DAA64294A315.jpg (1024x835, 263K)

no she's not just a cia asset, she's the daughter of a piece of shit communist prosecutor, a low iq piece of trash which is evident every single time she opens her mouth

if the cia wouldn't exist she'd still be doing what she's doing, she's human trash coming from a family of human trash

Like some sort of toilet paper that pays for itself and disposes itself.
The CIA gang that gave you the revolution still deep and running game in Gypsystan. They have the JUSTus system under lock and key, how do they think thy were able to runn all those torture centers?! Dumb goy!

what's the matter dude are you a communist or something?

didn't you fucking "anti communist" monkeys demand that everything be privatized?

>leddit spacing
You need to go back to r/romania.

But this is beyond ridiculous he literally walks out with a known murderer ''Caratistu'' and other gangsters like it's something normal, at least Basescu held his relationships lowkey this asshole doesn't give a shit, that ''Caratistu'' guy broke somebody's spine last year and left him paralized and everyone knows about him being a murderer aswell besides that yet the piece of shit is still free you have no idea how weird it was to me seeing this since I live really close to that piece of shit.

Attached: Codrin2interlopulCaratistu-350sd05421-23.png (816x458, 611K)

>But this is beyond ridiculous he literally walks out with a known murderer ''Caratistu'' and other gangsters
Nah, it's the same, those gypsy clan networks how do you think they make money?! Farming?
Human trafficking/slavery , organ trafficking, begging networks in the west, literally devils and then they come back and floss in your dumb faces Ferraris etc bought brand new cash down.

if you know where he lives and you are so bothered by his existence why don't you do something about it instead of crying online?

you mean where everybody keeps crying about dragnea and the russians?

>the russians
That is the last thing they need to worry.
Russia's budget for external politricks is spread thin.

That piece of shit Caratistu is Romanian and so are most of those guys in that video there's nothing that I hate more than my own kind behaving this way dude that guy killed 2 people and paralyzed someone and he's still free and besides that he literally appears near Dragnea like nothing happens this is strange it's surreal to me since I'v seen that piece of shit around since forever.

test

You haven't read what I posted.

>pajeets being pajeets no matter where they are
the left side is romanians the right side is pajeets

I don't know where he lives exactly but I'v seen him around and he always had other meat heads around and I'm just an unarmed pleb kek..

are they even romanian or gypsy?

He's low IQ dosn't help.
Anyway why is another Romania thread in Jow Forums it always gets moved to Jow Forums.

Is it too late to SAGE this thread?

inb4 *his

That's the issue on why I'm even more triggered there are way too many Romanians doing worst things than gyppos there's nothing that I hate more than our people acting like that

LMAO

just when u think things couldn't get more absurd lol

10/10 post btw made me laugh hard out loud for 3 full minutes.

I have bro no shit there's no reason to even point that out the thing is our people being criminal subhumans is an even bigger problem if you ask me since I don't expect much from gyppos

Dragnea is the best choice you imbecile.

Romanians are the true maffiosso. Sicilians and Gyppos BTFO

Based. Romanian mafia state is the best way to fight kikes and globalists.

There's nothing funny about that bro plus our youth is all getting brainwashed into following this mentality in case you didn't notice, Romanians that behave that way get tortured before getting the rope along side their gypsy brethren.

Attached: quote-the-first-and-fiercest-punishment-ought-to-fall-first-on-the-traitor-second-on-the-enemy-corne (850x400, 74K)

you really want your grandmothers pension to be fatter don't you parasite

The Iron Guard would have approved of PSD's ways. Not their agenda, they suck too much jewish dick, but of their means of accomplishing things. Codreanu knew the Romanians are the most clever and cunning people in the world. Now we are in bed with the kikes and they think we will accept being their slaves. We are their #1 buddies, even above America. But when the tide turns, they'll expect us to have their back and fight with them in killing our white brothers. Little do (((they))) know, we'll impale them and drink their blood and then laugh in their face, as the """"chosen people"""" cannot believe they have been tricked.

Romanians are the only ones capable of outjewing the jew. We have accomplished so little in our history until now, but we are in fact white man's ultimate weapon in finally destroying the eternal jew.

For now, we stay quiet and let (((them))) think we have their back, and then bite them with the same weapons they used in pulverizing our intelligentsia.

TLC, frate !

What?

Dude you're joking and laughing but you'll see that the piece of shit Dragnea will win and American level of degeneracy will be in our every corner

What the fuck am I even going about we're already even more degenerate than amerimutts we're basically Europes brother we've been and welll always be a fat fucking joke

It is all part of the plan, Radu. The jews must think that we are 100% loyal to them and this is why we need (((Dragnea))) to rule us for now. When Europe finally awakens (by then Romania will have millions of jews here, because they think we will protect them no matter what, Dragnea is already giving them citizenship) and starts fighting against the (((globalists))), we will betray the jew and lead our european brothers in our charge against the kikes.

That makes 0 sense but anyways I just finnished filling an FBI complaint with Dragneas and all the gangsters names I hope our American brothers are going to help us or at least nuke us until Dragnea enslaves us all

Attached: IMG_3688.gif (460x243, 1.16M)

Stop keeping this thread alive you ridf whores.

Dude BUMP I don't want a fucking mafia controlled state somebody help us for fucks sake!!!!!!

That last pic is from Hungary
Pic related is 100% true

Attached: 1544866838696m_20181215115608381.jpg (553x1024, 483K)

Don't ask for help in the dark...

Gypsies being poor is a good thing,
what? You don't want that? Fag

Attached: 1522264972898.png (750x1334, 1.37M)

Dude I don't know if you know how those interlop thugs are when I first saw this parasite psychopath ''Caratistu'' I was outside a coffee shop with some friends we were enjoying the amazing weather having a coffee on them terrace when that weirdo passed by us with his whore and some other roided faggot and he gave us all death stares for no reason those pieces of shit are a bunch of psychopaths I don't want psychopathic murderers in even more powerful places

Attached: IMG_3689.jpg (2048x1365, 338K)

>romanian animal acting like romanian animals act
Your people act similar to that everywhere you go and you always claim it's ''muh gipsies'' that do the crime, you probably wonder why us Europeans always call you gipsies and never claim you as our own you're all criminal subhuman trash the lowest tier of the white race.

Attached: stupid romanian ape.jpg (680x1140, 170K)

LMFAO and they're all Romanians but muh mu gipsies.. you pieces of shit have always been criminals, you're murderers, rapists, pimps and extorters wherever you go you're worst than Albanian niggers, dumb fucking slav and turk rape babies.

Attached: dumb fucking romanian monkeys.jpg (640x360, 50K)