Bright insight is back! Revealing CIA coverup of ancient cataclysms

We all know the glow in the darks are covering up our history:
youtube.com/watch?v=tu-sLX0FbF0

Attached: Asteroid impact coverup Happy merchant.jpg (1106x804, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFlAFo78xoQ
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp79b00752a000300070001-8
youtube.com/channel/UCjBe55XpYzc0HzkK-8lgQtA
youtu.be/zmEScIUcvz0
thebibleisnotholy.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/the-jesus-puzzle.pdf
youtube.com/user/Xoroaster/videos
youtu.be/wvjJqIXYT1w
web.archive.org/web/20170123195822/https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf
worldcat.org/title/adam-and-eve-story/oclc/31066333/editions?referer=di&editionsView=true&fq=
amazon.com/Adam-Eve-Story-Chan-Thomas/dp/B0007ET2KI
livescience.com/47898-tohoku-earthquake-mantle-flow-model.html
youtube.com/watch?v=30AunYXtYDg
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=76e-A7RNjKI
youtube.com/watch?v=yaRwGIWLg28
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6848453/Life-Mars-NASAs-Curiosity-rover-snaps-photos-mushrooms.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GLOBAL THERMONUCLEAR WAR

Attached: Sodom and Gomorrah Nuke.png (1600x1200, 1.64M)

Attached: Aerial view of an atomic bomb explosion - youtube_11e8XyUBqRQ.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

Attached: Operation Teapot Atomic Explosions.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Attached: Castle Bravo.webm (1280x720, 2.58M)

Attached: Bravo HD.webm (1280x720, 1.69M)

Attached: RDS 37 Russian H-Bomb.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

Attached: Trinity Atomic Test complete takes.webm (654x480, 1.83M)

so aliens are aryan germans and they put a nuke in the earths core to reset humanity every 6500 years by making the poles flip

this explains everything

Where are these said leaked bizarre files?

I'm not watching some sperg tell me about it.

I knew about this because of goodchan, why is this so big now?

This faggots. Post link I'm not supporting autism on YouTube.

Attached: 123.png (200x253, 9K)

We are in the latest of many cycles before us.
We , the Earth humans, are the result of a joint colonisation after a huge war.
All the hominid/prehistoric human fossils you find on Earth are just test runs to see if the place was habitable.

This is gonna be interdasting. I assume it's related to the stuff that was brought up in the archaeologist bloodsports episode of Joe Rogan, i.e. Göbekli Tepe and the Sphinx proving that technologically advanced civilizations are much older than what mainstream archaeological consensus is saying, and the traces of these civilizations have been wiped out by a comet hitting the earth 13,000 years ago: youtube.com/watch?v=tFlAFo78xoQ

Attached: 1546485667854.gif (348x550, 3.77M)

Bumping a good thread

>temple of bacchus
Yeup babylonian mystery cool BS we're dealing with to this day. MLK Jr. worshiped the baphomet bacchus. Had tons of orgies.

>208408622
bump

Nukes are fake.
These are hydrocarbon explosions.

Wait. It was at night right ? And then what

what happened

I like that guy. He is severly underrated. Brings interessting infos with all the details in a no bullshit non-cucked way.

it's a new thing, instead of spamming for views you try and get schizos who will become patreon supporters helping you fight the dark powers by donating money every month.

Flat earthers, right wing, nazi, left wing communist whatever it's the extremes that give the best returns, it's not a bad way to make money and once you have them the crazies will stick for a year or so.

Attached: ewewew3.jpg (875x844, 106K)

There has been a hundreds of years conspiracy to conceal ancient history where all archeologists have been on the same page that human history goes from ooga booga cave dwellers to Sumeria to us as the pinnacle of human knowledge and understanding. This raises the question why they have gone to such effort.

>it's not a bad way to make money
Making money is a mere side benefit of such black propaganda as flat earth.

Post the document link faggot

>There has been a hundreds of years conspiracy to conceal ancient history where all archeologists have been on the same page that human history goes from ooga booga cave dwellers to Sumeria to us as the pinnacle of human knowledge and understanding. This raises the question why they have gone to such effort.
Yeah, like that Jesus is a mushroom, and that is where our consciousness comes from.

Attached: 600px-Amanita_muscaria_in_Wareham_Forest_-_Dorset.jpg (600x600, 96K)

That's better than Holocaust reparations

Drug users are pathetic but the mushroom cult is an interesting theory with no teeth. Mushrooms don't grow in the middle east. The Christianity is a religion made by the Romans is a better argument but even then there are.documents proving the apostles were tortured to death for their faith

The US Government is Your Friend and Israel's and NOT blown +2000 Nucular Warhead inside the USa since 1944
@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

The sacred mushroom and the cross is a must read for all Jow Forumsacks

didn't watch but I presume it was talking about
cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp79b00752a000300070001-8

Fuck yeah Jimmy's back. I was getting worried after 3 months without videos.

Let's hope this Jimmy isn't a clone though.

Christianity being made by the Romans is grug-brained. Christianity was created by a Doomsday cult inspired by the Book of Revelations which was written to retell the siege of Jerusalem with elements of Zoroastrianism, Gnosticism and Judaism thrown in.

Judaism itself is an offshoot of El worship with elements of the Epic of Gilgamesh thrown in which descends from an ancient mythos which is unknown and likely came from the period between Caveman ---> Sumer. Get on my level.

Attached: 1548443147498.jpg (677x782, 227K)

Oh look- some credulous fag is regurgitating other people's research again.

Diehold Foundation channel Series 4 videos on YT cover the Gleissberg cycle of the sun which the cianiggers have effectively kept out of the education system.
youtube.com/channel/UCjBe55XpYzc0HzkK-8lgQtA

Attached: ciaquote.jpg (530x426, 80K)

>Christianity being made by the Romans is grug-brained.
you're really bad at this:
>CAESAR'S MESSIAH The Roman Conspiracy To Invent Jesus
youtu.be/zmEScIUcvz0
>Historical Jesus or Jesus Myth: The Jesus Puzzle - The Bible Exposed
thebibleisnotholy.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/the-jesus-puzzle.pdf
>Ten Beautiful Lies About Jesus - Nazareth
www.nazarethmyth.info/Fitzgerald2010HM.pdf

take an old study
mix in some disinfo now that it's somewhat declassified
sounds great
I dunno I read the pdf the pole swtich (gayness!) and the results are a bad way to die
the best part is the supposeded re-translation of genesis by trying to take diffferent takes on older characters and a somewhat overlapping to the science
but ayyy lmao away I guess
didn't remember an explanation of why there was nuclear type exploso at the core just that it seemed like something that produced that happened

> 600 page pdf
> Youtube video 1 hour 23 minutes

Stop. Just check out this one guy's channel and his videos at your leisure if you want to know anything about Christianity and its history. youtube.com/user/Xoroaster/videos

Conspiracy free. Conspiracies should be a last resort if there is absolutely no explanations or links to why something is or how it comes together. There is easily accessible, and verifiable information out there that doesn't take hours upon hours to understand (though maybe to verify).

Attached: 257v80kl5xh11.jpg (1000x1000, 246K)

dont forget to look into it more

youtu.be/wvjJqIXYT1w

Based Jimmy is based.

There's no such thing as cavemen user. That was a trick to get us to believe the millions of years LIE.

>Mushrooms don't grow in the middle east

Attached: joe68543.jpg (500x500, 233K)

Don’t get salty. Let’s be happy he is putting this info out there for a wider audience

Based S.0.

Coincidence I dont think so….

Attached: 812bp9SnClL.jpg (1920x2560, 656K)

>physical copy
where did you get that pic?
I need to read the full thing

>90°degree flip back and forth
making it difficult to prove by the mainstream science
Though you have to understand proving the end of the world is not in public intrest
>No panic guys ;)
Look up and work up from
Charles Hutchins Hapgood too Chan
whos ping pong hypothesis is still valid

Seriously guys check it out if you have time and the will

Attached: 7.png (345x146, 76K)

its a pic from the web
web.archive.org/web/20170123195822/https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

worldcat.org/title/adam-and-eve-story/oclc/31066333/editions?referer=di&editionsView=true&fq=

your pic was of a physical copy, some one somewhere has the un-sanitised ~270 page version

no actually i think some retard printed all the pages from the 79 pdf file

I don't get this statement at all
we do have proof of pole shift in magnetized rock layers.
and its fairly consistent, it doesn't flip and then flip right back.
this guy doesn't know what he's talking about.
and it certainly couldn't be a physical flip of the crust as there would be massively geologically evident.
the physics of that alone makes zero sense.

amazon.com/Adam-Eve-Story-Chan-Thomas/dp/B0007ET2KI

unfortunately no only 50 something pages
I have yet to find the full with 270 pages

like he says in youtu.be/wvjJqIXYT1w at 17:17 they probably messed with what is released as well

Attached: 118-1181848_5-pepe-excited.png (840x494, 189K)

I am not saying its 100% right as we only have what they want us to see but read this
>livescience.com/47898-tohoku-earthquake-mantle-flow-model.html

scientists are constantly learning new things too say something is impossible after a half-ass release of a clasified document is just naive
why hide it at all and then give just a piece of it ?

>why hide it at all and then give just a piece of it
that's the suspicious part of all this shit, i mean okay that adam and eve book is mostly pseudoscience, but why hide it and sanatize it at all?

like in most things there is some truth to it but i doubt we will ever found out the whole story

wouldn't it have been easier to just let it be and run a disinfo campaign on the book/author?
The way it was made classified just throws up huge red-flags.
By the way the author seems like writing under a pseudonym. maybe glow-fucks put it out in the first place??

this one has 90°degree flip back and forth Hapgoods didnt and even Einstein gave some attention to the whole story

>drug users are pathetic

Hope you don’t use caffeine

not a psychedelic...

>circle meme
everything discarded
and dismissed

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (800x800, 337K)

You're kind of late. Suspicious Observers beat you to this a month ago bud. At least you tried though, faggot

Weird timing. Jist came across the censorship of the Adam and Eve book on YouTube today. If the poles flip and cause 1000 MPH winds, no preparing for that. Just DUMBs will survive, if the tectonic plate they are in doesnt get too crazy.

Earth's Magnetic North Pole Has Shifted So Much We've Had to Update GPS

bump fuck ciazionistsglowingniggers

Thats why Elon wants to got to Mars

Jesus was a historical person.

youtube.com/watch?v=30AunYXtYDg

Except, this document claims it wasn't a comet but a periodic massive shift in Earth's axis that causes massive earthquakes, floods and shifting of poles that happen around every 6500. And the last one was 6500 years ago apparently.

Did you find any inaccuracies in that video?

Fuck off.

You mean the iron comet that penetrated the earth and sparked Noah's flood?

The following is from a chapter titled "The Iron" recited 1400 years ago.

57:4 It is He who created the heavens and earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne. He knows what penetrates into the earth and what emerges from it and what descends from the heaven and what ascends therein; and He is with you wherever you are. And Allah, of what you do, is Seeing.

57:17 Know that Allah gives life to the earth after its lifelessness. We have made clear to you the signs; perhaps you will understand.

57:25 We have already sent Our messengers with clear evidences and sent down with them the Scripture and the balance that the people may maintain [their affairs] in justice. And ***We sent down iron***, wherein is great military might and benefits for the people, and so that Allah may make evident those who support Him and His messengers unseen. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.

57:26 ***And We have already sent Noah*** and Abraham and placed in their descendants prophethood and scripture; and among them is he who is guided, but many of them are defiantly disobedient.

good video.

Stop, you're overglowing and overnigger.

>Mushrooms don't grow in the middle east.
They do. There is a slightly hallucinogenic fungus that grows in the desert between Egypt and the Middle East. Guess where Moses got the "manna" to feed an entire population?

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

Its still psychoactive. What about alcohol, user?

No, nukes are not fake. Educate yourself, americunt. You're even worse than the Flat Earth idiots.

The urge to like this guy sometimes wins out against the natural urge to punch his smarmy as fuck face
Good content tho

What always annoys me about all these fucking videos is that they never post a fucking link to these "documents". I want to read the source directly, myself and verify it myself. Any YouTuber can always talk some shit. But I don't take it, until I see and verified it myself.

links have been posted itt multiple times

Attached: 1541133489632.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

Yep. That’s it.

VEDIC ARYAN CIVILIZATION , The Mother of ALL CULTURES

Attached: D3B19072-D1BF-418C-B9F0-647420033C6B.jpg (2000x863, 590K)

This guy may be a bit of a faggot but he does some good work.
He does further research on historical discoveries he has found and brings them to a wider audience.
His video on Atlantis had me convinced
youtube.com/watch?v=76e-A7RNjKI

Attached: the-richat-structure-mauritania.jpg (625x380, 235K)

I recently found out that DRUIDS were ancient BRAHMANAS !

All these ANCIENT EUROPEANS were KSHATRIYA RACES that were driven out of South Asia (from HASTINAPURA / MAHABHARATA) by the chastisement program of LORD PARASHURAMA , incarnation of Lord VISHNU as Brahmana Kshatriya.

So, AIT did happen but in a different direction !

The main reason we see all these European Vedic Aryan Kshatriyas looking so primitive is not because of evolution theory but because of their nature as KSHATRIYAS !

KSHATRIYAS are not farmers !

So for them to survive the harsh cold Europe they had to adopt to hunting and gathering !

It’s all getting to make sense

Attached: 4D0EDB95-0202-4C5E-806E-47DCDFC28D39.jpg (500x315, 54K)

THE SAME UNIT OF MEASUREMENT called HASTA is found both in ANGKOR WAT and the PYRAMIDS OF GIZA !

COINCIDENCE ?

Attached: EDBC7750-278D-453E-8C9D-A3107703AF11.jpg (551x369, 75K)

That Lebanon thing may have been made from molten rocks
youtube.com/watch?v=yaRwGIWLg28

ROMANS(the devotees of LORD RAMA) came after the SCANDINAVIANS ( the devotees of GOD OF WAR)

Roman Kshatriya race is different from Skanda Kshatriya race !

Attached: 2DE6A389-4DBB-4E95-9753-8379E9EB3C99.jpg (1280x800, 142K)

This fully explains why are there so many different Kshatriyas races all over EUROPE !

Due to Lord PARASHURAMA’s chastisement program 21 times !

Attached: 705EC76E-1986-41AA-8DF2-976A96F623A5.jpg (940x627, 403K)

IT REALLY MAKES PERFECT SENSE !

Even Lord RAMA , when in exile, had to hunt and gather for food because He is Kshatriya King and not a farmer !

Attached: 01EF30FE-B0C9-4DA7-A264-E96F1654DCCE.jpg (748x935, 507K)

All Lord RAMA’s first devotees were beasts living in jungle and eating all kinds of stuff !

Attached: 7F6BEEBF-CEE0-40DF-B690-BAE332225ED4.jpg (2867x2868, 2.74M)

Robin Hood, Planet of Apes , ROMEO AND JULIA etc etc

All these ideas are coming from VEDIC ARYAN EPIC RAMAYANA

Not really, given the pacific ocean northern coast has been one of the main trade route over the course of human history, especially between Egypt and the rest of Asia.

THATS THE REASON WHY HWAIT VEDIC ARYAN KSHATRIYA EUROPEANS BITCH A LOT ABOUT MEAT EATING !

Sure ! Eat meat by hunting ! Don’t kill mother cow ! Because of that you were driven out of BHARATA !

Attached: 02C81863-165E-4D05-B13F-C5AD35571FCB.jpg (1200x627, 181K)

I'm offering that. The future is bright, Lambright.com

Attached: ------imaginegravitycontrol.jpg (1191x463, 113K)

BHARATA only refers to part of the planet where India is presently located.

MAHA BHARATA, on other hand, refers to the whole planet !

GREAT BRITAIN = MAHA BHARATA

ALL KSHATRIYA RACES OF EUROPE USED TO BE KINGS OF HASTINAPURA AND SINGHAPURA @ ONE POINT IN TIME .

But due to BRAHMANA KSHATRIYA, LORD PARASHURAMA, they were forced to move out and settle the cold lands.

Attached: 10372A8C-89EE-44EF-BA2C-DD1BFC116B38.jpg (1680x1777, 615K)

Go back to India and shit in your own streets Pajeet you smelly filthy invader

Attached: Pajeet.webm (450x360, 1.89M)

Listen to me kangaroo !

It is ALWAYS. I repeat. It is ALWAYS BETTER to be Pajeet than a C U C K .

I hope you understand that

your face looks like a cheeseburger Wayne
stop namefagging and shilling your greasy head

Attached: 1546878965406.jpg (729x1024, 102K)

>Mushrooms don't grow in the middle east.
Mushrooms grow everywhere, you dumb faggot, EVEN Mars.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6848453/Life-Mars-NASAs-Curiosity-rover-snaps-photos-mushrooms.html

You can't be a cuck without a wife to cuck you can you now Pajeet
you smelly cow fucker