Is race mixing ever okay?

Im a 28 year old white man about to graduate technical college as a welder with zero debt. I’ve got a job line up with a local aviation company that does fabrication and repair. I’m at a loss here. I want my kids to look like me. But I’ll be god damned if every white woman around here doesn’t:

A) Already have a kid, likely with Tyrone who isn’t in the picture anymore, surprise surprise

B) Your typical pink/blue haired gender nonconformist gender fluid xyz raging commie

C) Goes to bars and clubs and has had miles of dick already

I don’t know the path forward. I unironically and developing yellow fever because there’s some damn good looking chinks that come from good families and aren’t into hook up culture because their mothers and fathers would cruicify them and they value the opinions of their parents.

Why can’t decent white women be more plentiful? Should I look overseas? How do I even go about doing that?

Attached: 299AD1A1-4F16-4CE1-AAA2-048C0D68BD03.jpg (817x859, 115K)

Spreading good genes is the lords work. Go forth and multiply.

No its never okay , unironically. No matter who it's done with, (((they'll))) achieve the same result. Getting rid of the existing races and creating one mixed race with no feeling of purpose or ethnic belonging.

You could always try
wasp.love
or
whitedate.net

One seems to barely have any members and the other is for the overtly religious, which I am not.

The only time it's ok in my book is if the 2 fell in love before they were racially aware. But I'm only talking about a white man with a non white women. Any white woman who abandons her tribe should be completely cut off from the white community. I think it's natural for a man to dominate women from all societies. It's part of our genetic make up to steal the women of other tribes but it is not natural for a female to abandon her tribe. Look for a white woman, dude. She's out there but maybe you should accept she's not going to be the fairy tale woman a lot of guys strive for. Those types are very rare.

Attached: 1413750004064.jpg (320x290, 15K)

White male + asian female is ok

That's the only exception

Asian is the only race i'd mix with

It’s ok if it’s a white fucking a Asian cuz they got the higher iq a low murder rates of race

What do you expect to find on Tinder. It might be too late for you, seeing as you're already 28 but you can always import a Russian woman, as long as you're good looking. If not, she'll turn into the average white woman

Nonetheless, keep searching

Fuck you and your yellow fever

A good looking Jew is good

t. roastie

I met a super cute asian girl in college that came from a great family and was a virgin when we met. Got married and plan on having children soon. Race shouldn't matter, all that matters is if she's a virgin or not. Look at divorce rates and # of sexual partners for proof. If you really want a pure white girl you will need to join a cult and I'm not even joking. Mormon is the most mainstream cult to find pure white women.

Attached: 1553647379015.gif (480x270, 1.34M)

Russian women crave established older men. Wtf does being 28 have to do with anything?

Women don't post on pol, especially spanish women. Most of them are leftists by the way

Eat the rice, pay the price. You'll be swimming from a rope next to the coalburners and other traitors

Anyway yellow fever is a shaming tactic used by blue pills retards, beta orbiters and beta providers to shame men for choosing a superior woman

If you want non-degenerate women, the younger they are, the higher chance there is that she isn't degenerate
Follow Anglin's plan

Whatever man, enjoy spending thousands of dollars on makeup and plastic surgery in order to make your coin-faced wife look white

>implying asians arent white or cant be white
have you actually seen how north eastern asians look like?

What an astute observation. Considering Russian women are little gold diggers i think he'll do fine, and probably has a better chance of bagging a young bride from ther than a younger guy would.

Any Russians care to give input?

Bro... I don't know what to tell you.

Keep looking. But as for the gook fever, I think half-gooks are probably your best bet for successfully race-mixed kids to get ahead.

Problem is they'll have gook features and your sons will have an even smaller cock than you.

But White/Gooks wont be stupid like half-nog/shitskin.

I mean... White is Right.
Yellow can keep it mellow.
But if it's brown, put it in the ground.

or you know just have daughters instead of sons so they wont suffer from a small penis

no

Just curious, What part of the country are you living in with all this race mixing?

As long as you don't mix with blacks.

And as long as you make sure your hapa children won't be anti-white

That's the most important thing OP

Asian females are fucked in the head jfl at dipshits thinking they are more respectful or traditional than any other thot.

Georgia

Thats only about asians poisoned by western standards and values

especially if youre not overtly religious, a woman having many partners shouldnt be that important. if shes in her mid twenties, shed have to be some hyperreligious prude or semi-asexual weirdo to not have had at least a few boyfriends. if you have sex with one new person a year, which seems mild, thats already a dozen by the time theyre your age. so i wouldnt make that a disqualifying criterion. you may be able to influence the liberal women who arent beyond hope. but i must stress that having kids with any non-white, asians included, would be a huge mistake. hapas are a cultureless muttrace, and theres high likelihood your kid wont ever love you. so many hapas develop that eliiot rodger complex, and end up hating whites and the conflictedness makes them hate themselves too. try to get in circles where women you like predominate--history clubs or museums or trivia leagues or engineering meetups. its not easy, but its not as hopeless as you think. the virginal restriction is beta-tier though in my opinion, and youd have to find some religious girl who just broke away from the church or something for that. also protip: talk to women in bookstores and libraries.

hapas arent anti white there is just a small hapas community on reddit loathing themselves and their family for not being pure

Damn how bad is it? like your seeing white moms wig nigger kids all the time? And this is close to Atlanta?

elliot rodgers was mentally insane
yes he was a hapas but he wasnt an incel

Go to church dummy!

Ones in the third world are just way more predatory after your $$

They can be ok if you do a few things

>stay in her country as the moment you take her to the west it's over.
>continue to provide the lifestyle she wants if you slip she will bail
>realise you will now be providing for her entire extended family

You're only 28 and you can go after girls in their early 20s. Don't give up hope friend, three years ago I was freshly single and super worried I would never find a quality girl (and I was living in LA which made it even harder). What do you know, but 8 months of looking and I found the perfect girl who I'm still with today. Don't give up hope and settle, keep the flame alive. Go for an Asian if you're 32 and still can't find anyone

Attached: 1547480763066.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Can confirm, the problem is that fat white girls fuck black guys. And there are a lot of the former around here because it’s the south. I think a lot of the people with good genes left in the dust bowl. Though you also have decent looking girls getting into these relationships closer to the city. Blackpilled as hell.

are japan and korea third world countries?
also asian women arent like western women

Kinda close to atl. he’s right. Lots of disgusting coal burners that I would fuck with a rented dick.

Most of the stormfags on here don't know genetics or math. Evolutionary humanism is actually not about preserving our race's current state.

I'll say that again - evolutionary humanism is not about preservation but improvement. Your ancestors were adapted to a time and place that no longer exists. Your 'line' can't stay static the way the 'muh racemixing' crowd imagines it should. Evolution works when the best pair with the best and crowd out the rest. If the best potential partner available to you is not white, your line would be better off if you bond with her, rather than someone dysfunctional who resembles your ancestors superficially but would get their descendents killed.

The huewitefags have a point in one instance, and that relates to recessives. recessive genes are genes that you need two copies to express the phenotype. The gene for red hair is recessive. If you have red hair, and your wife is Han, none of your children will have red hair even though they'll have your genes to produce it. This does not, no matter what (((they))) say, increase the probability of red haired people going extinct because you could only pass on one set of genes anyway. Your children in that instance won't express red hair, but they have children with other hapa children who have one red-haired parent, they have a 50-50 chance of expressing that trait again. The other option being to have two copies and express the gene this generation, but having a smaller number of people to date who carry the gene.

Now, where the stormfags do have a point is if being red-haired confers a strong evolutionary advantage, your children won't have that advantage while they would if they got two copies. You have to decide for yourself what phenotypic advantages you posess that your children wouldn't display if you racemix and make an informed choice.

Attached: asia.jpg (898x889, 72K)

The only gene I have worth having is probably blue eyes

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (697x588, 440K)

Eat shit, cunt

Attached: image.jpg (2576x1932, 591K)

Thanks for the laugh

>Is race mixing ever okay?
no

>Your typical pink/blue haired gender nonconformist gender fluid xyz raging commie

You convert these women into Trads. They are clearly very easily manipulated and influenced, and willing to go all the way for their beliefs. Just change their beliefs, and they will go all the way for traditionalism.

I'd say forgoe the bitches.
You've got a good start, save up a couple K for a foreclosure. No matter what, any woman can take you to court if you're with her for a certain amount of time so do you, build assets and equity. Form a relationship with the lord because you're going to be spending a lot more time with him than any mortal woman.

you are american so the chances of you being mixed is 99%

If you are truly and honestly in love, then i would say, it is okay

This makes my blood boil. Fuck you for killing your legacy.

>cousin has red hair and blue eyes
>works some aviation engineering job
>good genes, good money, good future
>decides to date some 160lb, greasy, blobby pinoy
>marries her
>has a kid with caramel skin, dark brown eyes, and jet black hair
>uses his 6 figure salary to support his wife and child

His father has two other boys who have white children, so it's not like he outright killed his line but still, its infuriating. He is in a position to grow our family and he decides to betray us all and breed a pinoy? What does he think is going to happen in 10 years when all our kids are old enough to give a shit about each other? Does he think his pinoy-spawn is going to fit right in?

White men can marry whomever the fuck they want.
It's white women who shouldn't fuck Tyrone.

Find a 18 year old white woman or get with one with a white kid. Problem sovled.

races have evolved in distinct environments and thus race mixing inevitably leads to mutts which dont have any positive characteristics.

race mixing is unethical when held to scrutiny over personal identity, the nature of fascism, and the importance of a collective will. Since these are the virtues and principles that matter to us there is no argument in which race mixing becomes a valid constitute for our practices.

Attached: 1549222386415.png (415x484, 156K)

My Chinese wife produced a beautiful white baby. Brown hair, pink toned skin, with just a little chinky at the corner of his eyes. Otherwise, he is a carbon copy of me when I was a child.