We’re computers and democratization of the internet a mistake?

We’re computers and democratization of the internet a mistake?

Attached: FC1E8ADC-524E-4AA3-9041-EAED6555CFF4.jpg (4032x3024, 1.65M)

clearly

>We’re
die

Attached: die.png (300x300, 2K)

only for totalitarian kikes

Welp I proved my point then.

*embarrassed*

Attached: 985CB176-DC49-48BE-9BA1-9481EE8BD337.jpg (1024x693, 129K)

Yes.
>muh freedoms
>muh liberty
Really worked great for you, didn't it?

Attached: 1553092059797.jpg (691x370, 85K)

only for anyone with an IQ above the negroid average

for jews

the USA should never have allowed our enemies this tech.

>We’re computers, blip blop
Freudian slip?
>was allowing idiots on the internet a mistake?
I used to think so. But then I saw flat earthers and holocaust denial and was like, if that's what it takes to bring (((American hegemony))) down, I'm fine with it.

Computers should never have gotten as powerful as they are. All they're good for now is harvesting personal data through backdoors that are impossible to block or mitigate.

sadly this
all you can do is make the data they collect funny or annoying or both

It's frankly disgusting. Even fucking Notepad++ had a backdoor put in it, so you can bet every other piece of software used by a significant number of people does as well. I bet even Linux and other free software has been compromised since the US government bought big in to Linux via Red Hat (systemd). And of course Intel's ME and other "undocumented features" that are being discovered.

It's just so fucked up.

The real problem is that they got too easy to use. If all they had was a blinking prompt, most of the shit out there today wouldn't be able to understand it and give up.

It was only natural with the advancement of hardware. If we stopped with Z80s and 6502s then there'd only be so much ease of use it would be possible to grant the user. Though saying that, I'm sure that there's aspects of computers that are becoming harder to use, or at least more frustrating and petty.

Fitted carpets were a mistake.

what was it?

>monitor that high up
why

>that speaker soundstage
notepad++ had a backdoor if they rooted your PC and replaced a dll , it never had one from the makers.

Attached: _105913017_ll_london_recce.jpg (624x351, 35K)

How is that high? And what is the correct level? Mine just happens to be so that the top edge is on my eye-level, which seems similar to the photo.

No. Streamlining of it with less chance for viruses was. We should have stopped at web tv, which only old as fuck people bothered with, and flip phones. No tablets. No smartphones. The boogeyman of viruses kept stupid motherfuckers from bothering with the internet and during that time there was a happy balance between the two that has since been horribly destroyed by normalfags who let in the honest to God crazies through the tumblr backdoor, who have since been enabled by society to ruin everything they touch.

>that speaker soundstage
this