Turkey Local Elections

Today's the day Anons. Will Erdogan lose his winning streak? Got any predictions?

Attached: Turkey.png (1280x625, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1HUNXUNoM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Herr Dog will win, he is playing the Islam-populist game and this game can only win in Islamic countries with people who have negative IQ, I just hope Koksal Baba is named minister of foreign relations.

I don't think so actually. He has been losing votes every year. Both him and opposition has really shitty candidates this time so we are fucked whoever wins.

Attached: koksalbaba.jpg (542x650, 249K)

He'll go more and more islamist as the election date nears and hell gain more and more support because the zeitgeist in the Muslim world right now is back to mutazilism, even Tunisia the traditionally most laïc Muslim country went full islamist the first election they had, so did Egypt.

Inshallah brother, Erdogan will remake the Ottoman Empire and the Turk BVLL will impregnate all of Europe

you seem like non shitposting turk, what is chance of getting Osmanoglu back in power?

Ankara and Üsküdar are the regions that we may see some surprises. Rest will be the same

Actually during this election rally he started praising Ataturk. He become more Islamist when there is no election nearby

Are you talking about forming a new Empire?

I predict Tayyip will win again. The opposition is wack as shit.

>roachstan playing democracy
Why?

yes, but without expansion to west, it would be very painful

I Dont know who the opposition is. could use some redpills.
What are your thoughts?
Here in Israel we're thinking that u guys deserve better.

>Here in Israel we're thinking that u guys deserve better

aka translates to "we want you to elect a leader that would suck our dick"

Basically, or atleast one that isn't hostile,y'know?

>it would be very painful
for you?

everyone should be hostile to you

Attached: 1469399524597.jpg (501x585, 52K)

for everyone, bane

Lol, he will not lose. As long as all types of shenanigans go on in the east, meaning ballot stuffing, gerrymandering, voter intimidation etc, he can not lose an election. He will always get a few more percent this way.

sucks for everybody.
youtube.com/watch?v=E1HUNXUNoM0

Erdogan has all the religious Muslims support. That's all he needs really

Attached: dul0v8y2fao21.jpg (375x283, 17K)

I cant believe I'm saying this but I'd rather put aside 800 years of hatred and agree with the Brit on this.
>TFW hatred of the Jews is the only thing powerful enough to bring a splintered Europe together.
It's the end times for you slomo

Attached: Thatwouldbespurdospardeascandinavianbastardizationofpedobear_a81c2acce1bc68a5f180c30adfca3a3b.jpg (1000x601, 88K)

How does it feel to be the equivalent of the Grox Empire in Spore?

based taig, you're still getting btfo on the day of the spud

Around zero I guess. We have lost our will and country is full of retards now.
They aren't Turks now. Just boot licking arab wannabes
Ankara and Izmir my friend. It's gonna be interesting.

There is a time for sorting our issues out Crumpetnigger. That time is not now. We must stand united for now.

Attached: jamestkirk20090319033248631.jpg (450x337, 21K)

What do Turks think of Lebanon and Syria? Culture, people etc. do you view them the same as Saudi arabs?

Nothing will change, Turks are dumb as fuck.
And that's coming from a pole, so i know a thing or two about stupid people.

Izmir? what kinda surprise can happen there???

True. But first expansions should be Armenia, Azerbaijan and Syria

You were smart enough to demand reparations from Germany because of the holocaust instead of being the ones paying them, when all the camps were in Poland. Well done.

I've reading on Eksi about it. Seems like CHP stopped doing stuff because they can have Izmir no matter what. I except they losing votes a lot.

results when?