Mentally ill man rushes Jordan Peterson on stage

Which one of you was this?
youtube.com/watch?v=eZ4RilPDjQA

Attached: 220px-Jordan_Peterson_June_2018.jpg (220x309, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRfV6qsvlUA
theguardian.com/technology/2018/may/14/patreon-rise-jordan-peterson-online-membership
reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/7q8t6j/2000_for_signed_jp_carpet_clean_your_room_and_put/
peterson.actonmba.org/
getyarn.io/yarn-clip/b91131cf-9739-4a37-ba1f-96e566fa53da
youtu.be/WXYuqrO8LLo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

:(

Attached: 1478192792157.gif (275x207, 820K)

>mentally ill
Implying everyone who pays attention to le wash benis (((man))) isn't a retard.

What the fuck?

Attached: 1445637572803.jpg (400x449, 16K)

It’s me. I dönt know how to wash my dick *cries*
Hahaha. Fucking zoomers man.

>all those people there to watch Peterkike
Society is doomed

It's embarrassing.

I always forget how much like Kenny Rodgers he looks like.

>I'm not well, I need help
>t. Jordan B Peterson fan

Attached: 07325142.jpg (400x386, 34K)

This. Please just nuke us.

way to act like a chapo faggot

lol nigga just cut ur weiner off, depression = defeated

Jordan Peterson and the JQ: youtube.com/watch?v=xRfV6qsvlUA

Attached: werteyru.png (1920x1080, 1.42M)

Attached: 1542820878894laugh.jpg (220x230, 8K)

Attached: 1449229171632.png (798x770, 676K)

literally me

test

Attached: pepe_vs_rothschild.gif (500x288, 2.14M)

Attached: WashYourdick.png (399x376, 264K)

That was me. I just wanted to give my daddy a hug. Is that so wrong?

It's just an average guy from his subreddit

fuggggg en shieeettttttt

muh nigga rushedddd that nigga hahahaha fuk jewish media hahahha fuck jorndam pedersun fuaggot nigga thats raycissss nigga got it good fukin nigga if dat wuz me nig i'd wouldv fuckt his face then fuckedddd his wife niga hahaha

Who's the touchy feely faggot who thinks gently stroking Peterson will accomplish a goddamned fucking thing?

I could hear that shit heels heart beating out his chest as he realised something possibly seminal was happening.

It would have been horrible if he stabbed Peterson or something, that would be really sad

he didn't do a very good job of assassinating (((him)))

Attached: Dr. Juden B Peterstein.jpg (900x1200, 547K)

It's Liberty University, the college where Trump had his first graduation commencement speech as President (I was there). Convocation is a culture. Convocation is to us what the zoo was to Valedictorian London, it's where we go to talk, learn, and generally engage ourselves with thoughts. If you watch the video, you'll be able to tell that he doesn't fit well in with the crowd, or at least the stage's manifestation of the crowd (the members with mr scrub your toilet). It's part of campus culture to visit convocation, and for someone as known as this guy to college republicans, it's not a big stretch to get this kind of reception. It's not to be confused with support.

Guy was probably drinking apple cider and was out of his bloody mind!

that man on the left really cant keep his hands off jordan can he

They're really a terrible combination, aren't they? Peterson was staring at the same spot the whole time, embarrassing.

Yeah, it is disgusting. That nike air jordan didn't flinch once is disturbing, I would have moved my chair after the first touch, no matter how much I was being paid.

Attached: 1532409687307.jpg (235x250, 10K)

Kek he's lowered himself to touring christfag universities now?

>The same 3 stormwinies storming the thread and starting to shitpost about peterson

Lmao everytime

>i was there
unsurprising considering the rambling, incoherent, and utterly worthless post you farted out

Wut?

How many anons are actually happy with who and what you are? I’m comfy af here.

Attached: 1502394757889.png (500x913, 230K)

>The same 3 stormwinies storming the thread and starting to shitpost about peterson

It's so fucking pathetic, but they can't do shit, Peterson is the way to go.

I legitimately have sympathy for that person and am saddened that JP, the one man who he thought could fix him, could do nothing to help him in that moment.

:(

That was not something I wanted to witness

Well there's loads of people mostly disaffected white men who visit Peterson shows to listen to him and pick up some wisdom to start to turn their life around. Many of them were aimless, doing drugs, not got a career sorted out, didn't take care of themselves, didn't have meaningful relationships and had family issues. And we keep seeing over and over again people saying they've cleaned up their drug habits, they've mended their relationships with their family (typically with fathers), they've been promoted or got jobs and have found a partner.

I don't know why you wouldn't want all these things for your country, these are people pulling themselves off welfare they're going from being a drain on society to productive members. I don't really get it, what's not to like.

You can talk about radical individualism, I don't think he's that radical he's stated over and over again we need a state just one that doesn't unduely oppress individuals, and he said over and over again in his UofT lectures that we need the left and the right, and the right more specifically to keep borders around things like with national borders and borders around categories like gender, etc.

Grouping by nationality is fine but you think that's a strong group when it's comprised of mostly useless men? The men as individuals have to be strong before the group is strong.

He sounds asian. I've got an ear for that sort of thing, I reckon he's asian.

that's heart breaking. i hope that guy gets the help he needs.

If you want or are seeking a alternative view point on jp go watch vox day or others questioning his true motivation.
He was pushed fairly heavily here when he bounced up from obscurity back in the day almost like dicky spencer.

HELP THE MAN

Attached: 1510654491387.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

>The man as individuals have to be strong before the group is strong
This works both ways. Strong men are now advocating for group spirits because they realize the group as a whole is under attack.
We are fed drugs and propaganda aimed to destroy us. It's no wonder many of us are weak. Together however we are strong.
Example:
Both me and a female friend of mine are fighting the degeneracy in our minds.
We used to promote it in each other but you fags helped me to decide to fight it. My actions then inspired her to do the same. Now the interesting thing is, I've had moments of degenerate relapse in which she pulled me out of it. As an individual I would have simply relapsed and embraced degeneracy again.
Uncontrolled individualism got us here, a strong cohesion will get us out.

Attached: corneliu zelea swamp mosquitoe sin.jpg (850x400, 67K)

vox day really getting desperate here..

well at the very least he didn't go up and brevik everyone[haha nice try world,we still have the record]

noo sad though, obviously he cam to him for help

that uuuh huuh though

Attached: b983c4d82321922bc9b31b07516043fb12838b3aa2ca95c55d0a541ff17d5aab.jpg (502x600, 280K)

Peterson was making around $80,000 a month off of these disaffected desperate individuals through patreon alone, this doesn't even take into account him shilling his $2,000 hideous rugs. He is not a man to be respected unless you admire him as a savvy business man.

theguardian.com/technology/2018/may/14/patreon-rise-jordan-peterson-online-membership

reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/7q8t6j/2000_for_signed_jp_carpet_clean_your_room_and_put/

ITS A PUBLICITY STUNT YOU DENSE RETARDS.

Liberty university is literally a retard school bro. They teach young earth creationism.

kek'd and check'd

Attached: 1553831308741.jpg (500x625, 55K)

commies are seething.
Look at how many are sitting in that venu , I bet they all paid to be there. how does that make you feel?

Attached: 536345635635.jpg (1024x683, 122K)

Thats s fucking good switched reality memes.

Just clean your room lmao

Nice strawman you set up there you pathetic little faggot. I personally don't find emotionally manipulating people on a mass scale for your own financial gain to be all that admirable but to each his own I suppose.

based

Attached: 1533622537909.jpg (850x400, 74K)

Is this a cult meeting, wtf..

Attached: 1543133467187.jpg (630x808, 382K)

Thanks for the post user. I was washing my penis and would have otherwise missed it.

Lmao, that isn't the most blatant scam. He's attached to a for-profit non-accredited business school where students have to pay atleast 50k dollars to join. It's like Trump University, but with JBP instead

peterson.actonmba.org/

jordan peterson I need your help

HEElp

REEEEE
screetch but now
No what is that? omg NO
THEY ARE RAPING ME
getyarn.io/yarn-clip/b91131cf-9739-4a37-ba1f-96e566fa53da

Attached: HealthyHarmoniousJerboa-size_restricted.gif (392x251, 1014K)

Bet he didn't was his penis

I know of Vox and he of course has more or less the same motivation as Jordan which is that selling books makes money, and commenting on JBP who himself is soaring in popularity is just a way of hooking into a popular topic to boost book sales.

He was pushed here because he aligns with an awful lot of views that people on Jow Forums have but he adds a certain amount of intellectual rigor to them. He's big on IQ, he doesn't deny race and he doesn't deny racial differences in IQ. He also backs and understand very well gender differences and opposes the social marxists on the left and the post modernists.

The only things he's not backed are those things that border on conspiracy around here which is all the JQ nonsense which as far as I'm concerned with just as bad as flat earthers, he's addressed this now in a length blog post about jews and IQ.

It was when he bumped up against the most extreme part of this board which are the white nationalists and the alt right, and shot them down with regards to white pride. And then there was a big push back against him because the white nationalists knew he was preventing men who were essentially people that are potentially recruits of the alt right, from drifting over to the extreme. Vox mostly just seems to have views that run contrary to popular opinions and hoovers up the kind of Alex Jones crowd where everything is a conspiracy, everyone else is a normie but they know the real truth, and it's all videos of opinion.

What made Peterson so popular was that people came for the controversy but then they stayed for the 100's of hours of lectures he's put out from the UofT on personality, the big 5 aspect scale, IQ and all that sort of thing. He's in the top 0.5% of scientists by citation so he's an intellectual heavyweight.

two years ago communist chinese farted on my hamster, it is on infowars dot cum

Top lel. I hadn't even seen this shit before. What a fucking con artist. I am surprised so many people thought it was a good idea to trust a clinical psychologist in the first place.

Attached: 1530983057717.jpg (400x460, 36K)

Me. But I used to be as depressed as this poor bastard. Start being openly racist against blacks, its like an antidepressant or something. Good luck bros

it wuz eye.

>implying his whole audience isn't mentally ill

HE'S TOO POWERFUL!!!

Ok gl with all that. Do i get a promo code for the 12 steps of washing my penis book?

I got you senpai.
PROMO CODE: Swindle69

Attached: 1540959915551.jpg (867x1199, 141K)

Truth is the antidote to suffering- JP

Welcome to Jow Forums

The whole is greater than the sum of it's parts and you're right in that we need to leverage that, you and your friend are better together than you would be apart. But you also need to strong individuals to begin with because if either of you were not then as a group you'd drag each other down. If she was just dependent on you all the time then as a group you're worse off because you have to carry her.

Jordan has always advocated balance in that, people make him out to be a hard line individualist when he's really not and I know that because I've watched all of his lectures and he always advocates balance when it comes to left vs right and freedom vs group cohesion. To play devils advocate, the best criticism I've heard of him so far has been from The Alt Hype who pointed out that his demographics is mostly white men and it would be better if who he was teaching to be individualistic was the other groups who oppose whites.

I respect him as a scientist and educator, he's a very well established scientist both him and his lab have done a lot of good primary research that's highly cited. And his lectures about personality and maps of meaning are extremely popular. He's put all of that online for free, and was doing so long before he was popular. His Patreon is donations from people who voluntarily reward him for what he does and what you're saying is just sour grapes, he did something for free that people found a huge amount of value in and people are giving to him, boohoo. Complaining that he's selling a rug which features a unique piece of art he'd made for a lot of money because it's a one of a kind, that's not abnormal at all, stuff like that gets sold all the time and it's not an argument for anything, it's just an appeal to emotion.

hey pull my finger, I got this pain in my back here and need to stretch out
just wait for it
a little more
>AAAAAAAAH HELP US JORDAN PETERSTEIN
>THEY ARE GASSIN US

>I'm not well, I need help
t. DISCORD TRANNY WHO JUST REALISED HE IS MENTALLY ILL DESPERATELY SEEKS HELP FROM LOBSTER MAN.

wut?

anyways about that finger, it is not going to pull it self you know. don't even try cows I am watching you, just pull my finger user

youtu.be/WXYuqrO8LLo

Attached: 1549616775382.png (899x897, 927K)

No but you'll get one for Vox's book, you should run out and buy it right now before it sells out.

Attached: 1553136245276.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

I watched a vox day 1 hour video but it was dogshit he was asserting there's a god that interferes with peoples lives and that we can pray to it for free shit and that the god is distinct from other religions and is the one true god and is the christian god.

I'm not going to listen to vox day anymore he didn't present an argument against peterson.
I've got the argument against peterson worked out anyway and it's basically "I need justice from these people for what they've done"

His lengthy post on the JQ was immediately debunked in the comments, and he went on to never touch the subject again. He did however go on to attend a Zionist conference with Ezra Levant where he celebrated Jewish pride and Jewish identity.

Attached: 1542970305437.jpg (729x828, 124K)

Empathy...Go get some

>be honest
>speak the truth
>I CAN'T DO IT

Attached: 1517702727634.png (1030x528, 138K)

so I have to pull my own finger?

>OMG IT SMELLS SO MUCH
ppuke

whatever you don't stick your nose under your sweter. america, russia pls send help

I don't think neurotypical Jordan Peterson fans exist

Haven't bought either, being a brainlet like myself i somehow get to keep my shekels.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HIS AUDIENCE IS MASSIVE AAHAHAHAHAHA WE'RE FUCKED

Attached: 1547169272921.jpg (503x478, 73K)

Jow Forums are the people in the Q&A portions asking him about jews or giving him redpilled books and criticizing him in private. a person rushing the stage is either a leftist who doesn't realize he's an ally, or one of his own who has graduated from hero-worship to the heated sensual love that dare not speak its name.

>mfw they start praying for him
when was this recorded?

Attached: 1550334347739.jpg (1024x1024, 173K)

It was just a example, make your own mind up.
Thats the title and and chapter of my own book.
Step 1
Havent worked the rest up yet.
Step 2 stop being a faggot, unless you are.
Its more of a philosophy.
Maybe.

reea aaaaah I need help from jeus peterstein

yea it turns out the people that dont want to wash their penises, dont do much else either...

probably a vox gay minion that doesn't know its all a larp.

Attached: Vox_larper.jpg (109x125, 2K)

I read all the comments and no it wasn't. He's not going to touch the subject again in the same way he's not going to debate flat earth or other conspiracy nonsense.

If you believe this JQ stuff, or 9/11 inside job, or flat earth or holocaust denial then you've gone off the deep end I'm afraid, try and recognize where the fringe is and correct for your own distrust issues and you're going to have a much more sane world view.

And I've never read Solzhenitsyn's other book although I'm about 1/2 way through The Gulag Archipelago, I've seen this argument a load of times. Just because Solzhenitsyn published something powerful and important doesn't mean everything he publishes is automatically accurate, that's an appeal to authority fallacy. it's entirely plausible that Jordan will read it and disagree with whats in it, or read it and change his position, but either way, so what?

Attached: individualism.jpg (1774x1602, 1.32M)

after not listening to peterstein and refusing to wash my benis, I have got this white stuff on my right toe

I think that is what is called foot mushrooms here. never the less it was worth it. I hate peterstein and his hypcracy, when I die, just go REEEEEEE