Why are Trump supporters so historically illiterate?

Why are Trump supporters so historically illiterate?

Attached: 1545483576249.jpg (400x224, 22K)

I'm certainly illiterate and now a trump supporter after trying to understand wtf that person is saying

nazis built the berlin wall?, ...in the 60's

>mfw you realize this is one of the smartest hip hop niggers of the entire group

Attached: hunh.jpg (184x184, 14K)

Look at how that diversity helped Germany.

Attached: Screenshot_1931.png (613x538, 529K)

The difference is the people on the other side of the wall doesn't want diversity, and there's plenty of them mixed in with the crowd that don't even want humanity.

>Talib Kwelli
>trump supporter
Pick one, faggot

That doesn't look like a trump supporter. He is making an argument against the wall. I think the word you were looking for is detractor.

But I blame the American education system for why Americans left and right are so fucking stupid.

OP makes no sense

How did you determine that was written by a Trump supporter you fucking waterhead?

I think he was trying to be ironic. It was a joke that went over our heads.

Who ever the fuck posted that half ass brained shit needs to be put in a work camp or sterilized

Explain it to us, OP. Why did their wall work so well for so long?

The Eternal Nazi

>1 post
>meme flag
>clear bait
Why did you respond, Anons?
Did the faggot OP -REALLY- deserve those (You)s?
Was it even worth the effort?
Options field.

It’s a meme you dip, the kikebook post is anti-Trumb

kek. in addition to people thinking hitler built that wall, it's funny to remember that communism has to build walls to keep people in, not out

What a fucking smoothbrain.
The wall was built by the fucking commies long after the fall of the Nazi regime.
And yet niggers of all colours would rather get their history from this thick lipped jellyhead than from a high school teacher.

The Nazis famously ran around a fortified section of the French border to invade France through Belgium.

If only the French has built a bigger wall, maybe the holocaust could have been prevented

No I think he's just that fucking stupid.

Any replies to him telling him that Nazis didn't build the wall? Stupid nigger

>communism has to build walls to keep people in, not out
I met a defector from the Soviet Union back in the day. She and her husband managed to get permission to come to the US for tourism with the intent to request asylum. When the aircraft arrived at the gate in the US, a couple of guys stood in the front of the plane and said "if you're here to immigrate to the US, please stay on board for a moment." Her husband grabbed her arm and said "let's go." The people who stayed in their seats never left the plane and got taken back.

That's the kind of environment we're headed toward with these Marxists.

>"if you're here to immigrate to the US, please stay on board for a moment."
Imagine being so fucking stupid that you’d fall for this shit. What would you be thinking while the Stasi is frying your frontal lobe with a car battery?

Is this the new star of david?

Attached: twitter_verified.jpg (660x440, 20K)

Not just stupid, but programmed to do whatever the authorities tell you to do without question. It's conditioning, much like you see in our social media realm. Dare to think for yourself in an unapproved manner? We're going to ruin your life and make sure you can't ever be employed again. We might even deny you to the ability to use banks.

>Mfw liberals will need walls to keep the rich + whites to stay so they can get gibs.

Can a person seriously be dialed back this fucking far with propaganda? Is Yuri Bezmenov this fucking right about Communism? I mean come on, this is absolutely cartoonish. Not to say that I don’t believe it, because I completely believe it, it sounds just like what they would do, but it’s fucking cartoonish.

Like, “If you’re planning to swear in my good Christian Minecraft server, please step over here so I can gas you.”

Actually, he was being sarcastic, pointing out that the post was made by a "smart" liberal, who "knows the facts", unlike the Trumptards. He did NOT mean detractor, you just misunderstood the post. I blame the American education system for turning out stupid people like you who actually believe themselves to be intelligent. Thanks for the morning laugh.

>why are Trump supporters so historically illiterate?
>Nazis built the Berlin wall

he probably thinks the 'nazis' put up that wall not knowing the truth why that wall was there and who ordered it put there.

Why do people who can read and write think their the second coming of Shakespeare I mean your choice of the word historically when trump supporters have only existed for a few years seems rather telling that your retarded but you don't see me making a post about it. Stop being a nigger

It’s a poorly construed meme you dip.

This is basically what basic military training does. Once they control everything you see, hear, do, etc., they can break you down and reprogram you however they like to a certain extent.

just look at the EU right now

Nigger, if you're going to respond to a point about literacy, at least attempt to use proper grammar and word choice. Leafs...

>fact
>spews a string of lies

More proof that blue checkmarks are a good indicator of brain damage.

>Talib Kweli
nigger detected

If the Berlin wall was to keep people out why didn't they put doors on the Brandenburg gate?

The Eternal Kraut

>Berlin Wall was torn down in order to foster diversity
Jesus fucking Christ.
They don't even try anymore.

Pretty sure Talib Kweli Greene is not a Trump supporter.

Weak bait meme flag faggot.

Because they are americans.

I'm afraid that's probably a Bern victim ... or otherwise "with her" ... not a trump supporter.

Attached: 1553634430909.png (403x448, 53K)

Germany isdoing a whole lot better than america you smoothbrain burger fuck.

America is barely even first world, but if we're going to call it first world, it is easily the worst one there is.

>Berlin wall built during the nazi regime
>torn down not to recreate the German nation after the fall of the Soviet Union but to "foster diversity"
This is shitty bait, but the fact that people believe this shit is depressing.

Attached: thisisbait.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

B- but the wall didn't work. That's why they tore it down.

No. No one in Europe is doing better than America.

Twitter jerk has no idea about history ops post is stupid

You guys really are the embodiement of autistic

Pretty sure this is a radical leftist faggot OP

holy shit

Attached: 1539122325353.gif (326x326, 255K)

>build bridges not walls
We built a bigass bridge but no one seems to be praising us for it. Sad! Very very disrespectful!

Attached: 7376872f12f49416762e78c778fcec7e75f142d5-min-782x434.jpg (782x434, 45K)

Make me nigger

>nazis built berlin wall

your retardation has reached its peak

Another important difference: the Berlin Wall's purpose was to keep citizens from leaving, not to keep non-citizens from entering (invading, really).

God why do we live in this hell hole

well you could argue that nazis and communists where basically the same besides some minor differences.

- one wanted to internationalize the struggle of the working class
- the other wanted their struggle be cleaned out of invaders

Nazi secret police was a replica of the Russian secret police, they where so similar that when they created West Germany some prominent people from the Nazi secret police switches sides.

Kek. Talib Kweli isn't a Trump supporter you dumbass. You had a knee jerk reaction just from the words involved and were so triggered you didn't even notice the content. Fuck you're dumb.

Talib Kweli isn't a Trump supporter.

he's a famous nigger rapper.

he is also the same Talib Kweli who I trolled on twitter a few years ago and got him to cover his own twitter page in swastikas, and I ended up trending #3 on all of twitter.

pic related.

it was quite amusing.

Attached: talib kwelis twitter top kek.jpg (1366x768, 298K)

see
a genuine jew even joined in on the fun

Attached: talib jew unhinged.jpg (983x599, 144K)

I even got Talib to post this on his main feed.
top kek.

Attached: talib meme magic.jpg (621x587, 106K)

>1 post.
Walls works for Israel, your country, so it should work for Americans too no?
Sage

>walls should never be built so if you build this wall you're a nazi-lover because they built a wall
What a stupid example of the guilt by association fallacy. Tell me why I should waste the effort giving a shit about what this literally who has to say?

People's rampant stupidity is the best argument for solipsism.

I am actually enraged by how many inconsistencies this picture has.

Every German is and will be a nazi

>1 post by this ID
>meme flag
>troll .jpg

YOURE IN A SLIDE THREAD FAGGOTS

ABANDON THREAD

I think OP was refering that the pic was "accurate" for the joke as OP's pic was anti-wall. Then again, who can tell with memeflags.

Fake and niggerish. Much like OP.

Nazi Germany didn't build the Berlin Wall you moron.

>new
It’s been the mark of schlomo for at least 3 years faggot

The wall was built by the butt-hurt rooskies, who are still at it by the way (balkans, us elections, brexit, eu elections, ukraine, syria, scandinavia, baltics, venezuela...get your head out of your ass.