Mantels it is not over

Attached: 36624622_1689998741116933_447953346532212736_n.jpg (654x960, 87K)

that´s some sad shit

What's the female obsession with height? Being with a guy that is way taller than them makes them look ridiculous. I saw a 5ft woman with a nearly 7ft guy and she looked like his daughter. It was gross.

It's about control. It shows that they can tame the beast.

Pretty dubious on these stats.

Seems like the cut-off is basically women won't date men shorter than them,

or be tamed by the beast

I'm dating a chick 3 inches taller than me

> aus flag

yea sure dude.

>Dubious about a sourceless test with literally no data about raw numbers and any other statistic on which it's based
It means you are not retarded/sub 60 iq, so you shouldn't be posting here

>just be confident bro
>just be yourself bro
>13%

Attached: 1546525743406.jpg (810x540, 29K)

Also it's mostly likely made by a retarded American, whoever it was he can't even use something as basic as the saxon genitive correctly

To know the true number take yor height and add 3 inches.

Women cant count.

>Majority of women settling for 5'9"

I'm 186 cm (6"1') and 0% of women have said they would date me.

Your picture is invalid.

I'm sorry user

Attached: IMG_9177.jpg (640x1072, 85K)

She's half German too.

>What's the female obsession with height?
Bigger the height, bigger the length.

>le 2 inches long lanklet cope

>Be me
>Height is off the chart
>6 foot 3 inches
>Master height
>Still be 27 year old virgin even though I'm Jow Forums
>I just have too much autism
>Mfw

Attached: 1549879467365.jpg (311x362, 30K)

This is why prostitution needs to be made legal. Call it public safety measure. hoes will still fuck a short or weird looking guy as long as he pays.

Longer you mean?

Barring your face, big muscles, leanness, and height determines your physical attraction to women.

Good luck frens

Attached: 1531256929875.jpg (640x630, 77K)

Turbo manlets should just become trap wives honestly.

Attached: 1551813587023.jpg (1240x1446, 115K)

>Actual freedom in the US
That will never happen, user

It's "big, strong guy" not "little, strong guy" as the saying goes.

No lanklet has ever
>gassed a wide swath of people
>taken over an entire continent
>run roughshod over entire populations
mao
hitler
stalin
lenin
mussilini
Literally name a lanklet that ever did shit. Even FDR was in a wheelchair before he faked out everyone and walloped all of europe.

This, manlets make the best leaders.

Wow, worthless sluts online. That's how I judge my self worth. Sucks I don't have access to those wallered out disease holes.

>tfw 6'1 green eyes and brown hair but friggin ugli

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Getting wenches easily doesn't give you much of an edge.

>American
>Still a virgin
Pick one, there’s a huge percentage of sluts in America, not even joking.

Wasn't caesar pretty tall ? Either way you forgot napoleon and alexander

Oh yea, and the manlet to end all manlets. NA-fucking-POLEAN. So based and manleted that to get rid of him all they could do was give him a private island. Literally all lanklets trembled in fear and begged to be left alone to the degree they gave him an island.

I was just a touch too late. I have made this shitpost before and usually include Napoleon.

I hold children's opinions higher than manlets because at least they have a chance of becoming a man one day. To be a manlet is akin to being an unfuckable woman.

>2%
Fuck, why are women so shallow?
I've fucked literal 10/10s that have moaned the entire time and they refuse to date afterwards. Are they really that concerned with other people's perception?

You will likely die at the hands of a manlet. That's just statistics. Sorry. The day of the rake will come and the lanklets will be raked like the rest.

Someone post the Medal of Honor recipients list with heights in it, not being able to get pussy turns you into ruthless killer.

Women are

Attached: IMG_9183.jpg (640x693, 45K)

Attached: IMG_9182.jpg (640x997, 69K)

Say that to my face not my balls and you will see what happens subhuman. When the manlet revolution charges forward I'll just pull down my pants and blow my load all over your tiny goblin faces.

Attached: IMG_6456.jpg (503x644, 44K)

any latent magic skills yet?

fuck you right now I'm at 0%

fucking delayed ass growth spurt

i'm 18 btw

Not looking good...

we need to start a hashtag

#endtallprivilegenow

>18
>5'1
I'm so so sorry user

h-hot

we need arranged marriages

>tfw 6'4"
>tfw hate 3d women and would never date one
get fucked roasties

Attached: 79898798.png (1050x903, 1.45M)

Based

what about weight? what do you consider an acceptable minimum? skellys of all heights disgust me

When I was in early college (19) there was a 180cm 17yo girl (I am 171cm) who had a crush on me. I eventually found out when I kissed her and her best friend told me about it.

I fucked it up in the end. 2nd and last gf was 158cm tho.

>be me
>5'11"
Manlets absolutely btfo'd itt

You cant judge by weight cause a super fit girl can be heavier than a skinnyfat bitch.

>he is a

Everyday I wake up glad that I'm not short, not a nigger, and not a woman.
t. 6'1

women over 5'8" dont have this hangup and accept they will be the same height or taller than the men.

As usual, manlets BTFO

Attached: tmp_11883-1551423487333980740372.jpg (517x404, 122K)

I'm 5'10 and get 0 pussy.

I can't even imagine what it's like being shorter than that.

Honestly this. Past 175-180cm (depends of the country) insecurity kicks in, being taller than all their friends and shit and they become willing to date shorter.

I am 5’11 (181cm) and there is no way, yes NO WAY, that my dating pool is 90% of women. I think 50% of women here say I am too short. You got to be around 185cm (6’1) to be eligible to above 90% of real German women.

>When I was in early college (19) there was a 180cm 17yo girl (I am 171cm) who had a crush on me. I eventually found out when I kissed her and her best friend told me about it.

My ex gf was the same height as me, 180cm, but with heels a lot taller. It was awkward.

>I fucked it up in the end. 2nd and last gf was 158cm tho.

Yes, all my other gfs were below 175cm but never 158cm, more like 165cm to 170cm ... all good there.

I'm 5'2 on a good day. For the longest time I believed no girl wants anything to do with me. It didn't help I was oblivious and generally unaware of my surroundings, therefore missing all hints I got. I lost my virginity to a girl that texted me "do you want to smash?" after 3 weeks of hints that went over my head. Keep your chin up fellow midgets!

>flag
>lost virginty
was she your cousin?

Women are hard wired to select strong male as breeders, as it means they will have stronger and fit offsprings. It's quite rational actually.

Suck dick faggots I'm 6 ft and off too ride the normie train

Attached: 1540742177777.png (1280x720, 308K)

Well you couldn't go any lower than that so there's not much to imagine. Same result.

5'8 manlet detected

ooops. hit a nerve? sorry buddy

you responded first gypo

just told you the facts. why are you upset

I'm off the scale.

>5'10
>skelly
>kissless dateless virgin still at 20
I'm not sure it's even worth trying anymore.

I know a 4'10" guy with an 8/10 gf.

Im 5'2" and mine is more 7/10 but shes sane and like d&d, together for 8 years.

Its doable.

reminder that women have a child like perception of reality. im 5'10 and girls like im 6'0 6'1.
if girls like you they'll think you are tall, if they hate you they'll think you are short. their 'survey opinion' means nothing

You're a 5'8 manlet gypsy. That's the only fact I know here.

women lie, manlet

Height is a purely aesthetic trait though. It confers 0 advantages in most scenarios. More likely to get cancer or back problems doesnt seem like the best option. Plus higher upkeep costs cause of more food needed.

Agreed seems like absolute spoof, know a couple of small miget-esque fellas and they always do fine. Plus women dont like being seen as superficial, implying that all women tested, none would consider dating some 5'1'' fella is foolish

who cares at the end of the day they will fuck a literal dog

I've seen these stats.
The sample size were about 700 if I remember correctly and all of the participants were on OKC.
I believe the stats I present here is more accurate, which is just perceived before meeting the man.
Apparently after having a conversation heights like 5'6 could have a 350 % boost compared to what was initially the cut off.

Manlets: it's not over, just a bit tougher.

Attached: muq5widnpkk21.jpg (1024x589, 141K)

The stats are a lie.
I am 5'1 and I've had sex with 9 women in my life.
I am 8 years older than you.

If you get desperate you can always go to a place like Mexico, when I was there I got quite a lot of interest, easy-peasy to get Tinder dates too. Although I never smashed when I was there.