Supremacy vs nationalism

Ever since New Zealand, Varg has made some pretty cucky videos calling the shooter a "supremacist" and that "New Zealand belongs to the Maoris, white people are invaders."

Kai Murros on the other hand is a full-blown supremacist. Even Hitler would've considered him a barbarian.

Which side does Jow Forums choose?

Attached: kai vs varglet.png (1093x380, 833K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boyd_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The white people being invaders doesn’t work with NZ. A white colony turned up, brokered peace with the neighboring tribe, that tribe got guns off the whites and slaughtered the other tribes. They’d probably be a heap more Maoris if other Maoris hadn’t tried to genocide them

He doesn't even know the history of NZ,

It’s honestly interesting to see an ethno-nationalist being consistent and conceding that New Zealand belongs to the Maori.

Varg is just pissed because there was a huge section indirectly about him (without mentioning him) about not escaping from the cities, so he is just salty lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boyd_massacre
The Boyd massacre occurred in December 1809 when Māori residents of Whangaroa Harbour in northern New Zealand killed and ate between 66 and 70 Europeans.

In Tarrant's manifesto, I mean

Why would any listen to a convicted murderer talk about anything? Varg murdered and burnt down churches because he was a retarded little shit, he didn't have a reason. He should've been burning down mosques, but he is a cuck. Fuck this dumb piece of shit.

Fuck the Maori, name me one worthwhile thing they've EVER done for the world. Fuck them and their retarded dance. Retarded liberals love to see the brown turds do their primitive dance.

Damn I'm glad you clarified I thought he was mad about a segment from sesame street.

Europe is the homeland of the Europeans, and Europeans conquered, colonized and settled various non-European countries, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand etc, and built them into the countries they are today

Regardless where white Europeans live they have the right to and ought to act, vote, campaign and organize for whatever is in their own best self interest

As someone who idolises the simple / tribal lifestyle (while acknowledging its flaws) I am inclined to support indigenous autonomy. I think American and Australian White Nationalism is sort of retarded. You don't belong there, you're not indigenous. You belong in Europe with your forebears and ancestors.

Native Americans (i'm less knowledgeable about the Maori) hunted responsibly, had strong traditional values, were completely sustainable and for the most part, peaceful. I think genociding them and then talking about America as a 'white country' when it's only been white for several generations is retarded. At least in Europe I can probably trace my ancestry back 10s of thousands of years.

I get that this argument breaks down when you consider the Bell Beaker invasions into the UK, or the Indo-European migrations, but ALL European tribes were sustainable, traditional, and principled. I think this gives them as much moral and proper right to the land as anyone. It wasn't until the (((Romans))) decided to 'civilise' us that shit began to all go wrong for Europe.

Attached: Penda of Merdcia.jpg (250x400, 42K)

>hunted responsibly, had strong traditional values, were completely sustainable and for the most part, peaceful.
>peaceful
you got to be fucking kidding me

Attached: Prison_Ethnicity_Mar2018.png (791x431, 20K)

Varg wants whites to live in huts in the woods and ignore everything while jews and muslims take over the world, that should tell you all you need to know about him

Shut the fuck up, faggot. Get raped by muslims in your own country, fucking retard. Stupid fucking brit, your teeth look like moldy tombstones and your women look like corpses that have been buried for 6 days and then dug up. I'm surprised the muslims can ever rape your ugly ass women, but they do. Stupid fucking dumbass brit, going to be exterminated in your own homeland, fucking retard. FUCK YOU.

Mosques weren’t an issue in Norway in early 90’s because there wasn’t any.

Varg is a retard. His videos about the movie they made about him where he is a degenerate jew were pretty funny though.

Attached: 69e2e6efe84bf3a64e7700a1eb694bec7a806a60a3f9d4e16809d0b778511f35.jpg (400x444, 23K)

I hate this "muh natives" argument. If you were an Aryan white colonizer from literally the best country on the planet and you found some new land to settle in, and then it turns out a tribe of stinky niggers live there, what would you do?

1. Enslave the stinky apes
or
2. Instantly leave and go "Oh sorry you got here first! It's your continent!"

I will never say that colonization was bad and i will not apologize for it. I will also never accept the argument "But then brownies colonizing white peoples lands is ok" because I'm a racist and I put my own race first (The white race). The only reason browns can colonize white peoples lands right now is because we have race traitors in the halls of power. If racists like me were in charge it would be whitey colonizing brown peoples lands (again, properly this time).

Furthermore this also explains why Hitler wasn't a bad guy just because he wanted to conquer the world. It is OK to conquer the world if you have a moral high ground.

Attached: article 13 boomer.png (1626x2162, 469K)

this

defend muslims
get raped

Kai murros is a brilliant man.

Maybe if Hitler was more interested in preserving his own people and his own nations interests instead of going out of his way to invade other countries and demonstrate the supremacy of the Aryans we wouldn't be in this mess today. I don't give a shit about China or India or any other brown shithole. I want a strong Europe. Hitler obviously was a bad guy because he literally destroyed this European dream by being such a failure.

>Maybe if Hitler was more interested in preserving his own people and his own nations interests instead of going out of his way to invade other countries and demonstrate the supremacy of the Aryans we wouldn't be in this mess today.
But to achieve the survival of his own people Lebensraum was necessary

Well you're wrong because the Jews are the cause of our problems today just as they were back in the 30's. Anyone who fights the Jewish Supremacy is a good guy.

>Native Americans (i'm less knowledgeable about the Maori) hunted responsibly, had strong traditional values, were completely sustainable and for the most part, peaceful. I think genociding them and then talking about America as a 'white country' when it's only been white for several generations is retarded. At least in Europe I can probably trace my ancestry back 10s of thousands of years.
Nobel savage meme is racist you piece of shit.

Where does Varg suppose the millions of white new worlders go? Central Asia with all the other mutts?

>It’s honestly interesting to see an ethno-nationalist being consistent and conceding that New Zealand belongs to the Maori.

Pretty much all European ethno nationalists are consistent this way. Colonised white nations are illegitimate and should be returned to the native populations. Non-Europeans in Europe are invaders who should GTFO. The Native Americans are the main talking point used to describe the dangers of immigration.

Attached: 1541972008441.jpg (708x822, 77K)

>But to achieve the survival of his own people Lebensraum was necessary

This sounds like bullshit, but I'll defer to any specific facts

>Native Americans (i'm less knowledgeable about the Maori) hunted responsibly, had strong traditional values, were completely sustainable and for the most part, peaceful.

Damn it gets tiresome to hear over and over this outrageous lie.

Attached: tgt_fkdinthehead.png (294x336, 89K)

>Where does Varg suppose the millions of white new worlders go?

Return to Europe.

Wrong. We let Jews do this to us. I won't blame the nigger who decides to rob me when I walk through his hood. Being naive is the precursor to defeat. I fully support making it 110 countries, but realistically regardless of who is to blame, we are the ones who suffer and so we are the ones who have to do something about it.

No room. Unless you want be packed like sardines like Asians.

Land belongs to whoever is strong enough to take and keep it. Certain places have deep, deep ethnic and cultural roots for certain people, but none of that matters if they are unable or unwilling to defend it from invaders who would take it from them.

>Colonised white nations are illegitimate and should be returned to the native populations

Absolutely not. As i have argued in my previous post. White people have a duty to colonize the countries where shitskins live. This is not hypocrisy if we affirm that our race is superior to theirs.

>I won't blame the nigger who decides to rob me when I walk through his hood.

You have a form of brain cancer, or a sever mental disease. You deserve to be cucked by a big black bull.

WHITE MAN COME HOME

Attached: white man come home.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

Your an prim fantasy will never come to fruition with that many mutts entering your home.

Good post, you summarized it quite well. As i have previously stated, white people would rule this whole earth, if we didn't have traitors working against their own race in positions of power. Furthermore, "humanism" and "human rights" is a disease of the mind that only afflicts white people, to their own detriment.

>Varg "the fedora poser" Vikernes

Attached: Fedora in the woods.jpg (500x666, 237K)

Maori are not native to New Zealand. They arrived about 300 years before Europeans and ate all of the Melanesian people who were already living there.

Don't remind me. I believe the only way we can maintain our civilisation is a political force that is totally convicted to ultra-nationalistic, patriarchal, blood and soil philosophy. Any deviation will spell our doom. Obviously an anprim society won't stand the test of time against a technologically advanced neighbour, but technology always facilitates social degeneracy / decay (read kaczynski).

The only way to redeem these two ideas is a super-fascist society, the way I see it.

Basically. And western governments are not only filled with defeatists (Civ-nats) but more so outright traitors (everyone else).

So the betrayal of the Rhodesians was just the Eternal Anglos true self

>The Boyd massacre occurred in December 1809 when Māori residents of Whangaroa Harbour in northern New Zealand killed and ate between 66 and 70 Europeans.

That was actually in 1889....only 130 years ago they were eating people

Mate they ate people in the last days of the wars and they ended in 1872

>Lebensraum

Back then it was seen that Germany, although a considerable continental power, was not sustainable, at least not as an industrialized nation. Too few natural resources, depending on imports either via sea (where Britannia ruled) or from the East (which was a shaky prospect given Soviets). The perception was that Germany could simply be "strangled to death" by any of the surrounding powers if they decided to (and Britain sure would have had just that interest for example). That of course aside from reclaiming the few originally German territories lost after WW1. In the end it was a form of "supremacy" but more out of perceived necessity instead of mere hunger for power.

Attached: Drang_nach_Osten.jpg (451x630, 84K)

This is the crux of the whole thing I would say. Although one must note that Varg released his first cuckvideo without even reading the manifesto - there was tons of people in comments pointing it out and he deleted the most as faggot he is. Also as he is typically unable to argue his points, he attacks St. Tarrant person, of course.

He also spergs about muh collapse in every video he makes, yet when finally someone stands up and actually take us closer to it, he cucks like a total maggot and starts sperging about how he got strike on motherfucking youtube. Fucking clown at this point.