If Ben debates AOC he will DESTROY and DEBASE her with FACTS

If Ben debates AOC he will DESTROY and DEBASE her with FACTS

Attached: FF2866EA-9BE9-4771-9EE5-6ADD1C1688C8.jpg (750x793, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo
nytimes.com/2017/10/12/opinion/ben-shapiro.html
youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY
youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when u really think about it, if you want progress, you debate with respect instead of debasing just to be destructive.

left and right do it.

Attached: Shapiro-BTFO.jpg (2267x2162, 927K)

Ben will get murdered by words when Ilhan joins the chat.

look at him grovel for a buck

>Ben Shapiro gets rekt in the anal by two domineering mistresses. Huge dildo watch now

>anyone getting murdered by the inbred brother-fucker

Attached: IMG_2966.jpg (600x557, 39K)

this

Okay, this is epic

>Anyone saying anything about Israel in public and watching all the crypto-jews out themselves in public.

Attached: 1545343929010.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Yet to see one of these conservative intellectuals debate a leftist intellectual. All they do is pick on retarded college kids. But thankfully we are getting zizek vs peterson soon.

SAVAGE

AOC cant debate
she is a puppet
people who writer her stuff wont be able to rewright her brain in a debate

>implying the average Atrocidad is capable of weighing evidence presented before them

Attached: israel6.jpg (535x535, 76K)

>le fast talking strawman guy
>completely DESTROYING anyone with FACTS AND LOGIC
>his faggy fanbase actually believes this

What? Where

Fuck I was on a zizek ride for years during college.

She can't do anything except bend over and look incredible. She's good at that though, fuck

I would pay dozens of dollars to watch two of them fuck.

Considering how utterly retarded she is, that's not an endorsement for his intelligence.

She won’t even respond to that

retarded college kids are the best the left has to offer

That retarded squirrel knows not to debate him. It’s not gonna happen.

naw, (((kikeboy))) will kike it up

Based

she is just barely smart enough to know she's just too damn stupid to touch this one

Last time shapiro asked her to debate didnt she damsel and use the feminist trope of catcalling?

ALL SHE HAS TO DO TO WIN IS CALL OUT THE JEW

ok this is epic

Yep. She's a litteral retard.

>Jeb is a mess
>Jeb Bush is by far the weakest person on this stage by far, and everybody knows it.
Your theory got BTFO Nov 8, 2016

She might even beat him, bad move for him. Ben can only debate dumb 18 year old college liberals. She's dumb liberal too, but she has been trained extensively.

DAILY REMINDER

Attached: 8268F13D-6244-4661-B4D3-5906A97902F8.png (600x646, 357K)

Why is it only acceptable to expose man tiddies on the beach?

Nobody voted for Trump for "progress", retard.

haha nice gyno, fag

>a Shabbos goy vs an actual new
Well this should be fun

(((They))) prop up both sides.
One side is literally retarded.
While the side uses (((common sense)))

We agree with (((common sense))), because it sounds so rsonable when juxtaposed with the (((total retard))).

We elect (((common sense))) thereby ensuring our (((greatest ally))) gets their obedient lapdop and wars.

They are very keen on this controlled opposition dynamic, remember the lady that caused Jordan Peterson to go viral? She was totally shut down by Peterson, which in turn propt him up among alt-right circles, thereby giving JP the leverage he needs to cull white collectivism.

It's extremely clever what they pulled off with Peterson, but if they overplay that gambit too much the goy will begin to notice.

Ben Shapiro is retarded, uninformed, and relies on cheap parlour tricks to "win" debates. There's a reason he is only impressive to autists and underages.

Attached: commit white genocide to own the libs!.png (708x262, 28K)

Can we just start permabanning anyone who mentions ratboy and the fault-rite?

just a few years prior

Attached: shapiro is a nazi.jpg (1961x425, 147K)

> zizek vs peterson
An age truly gets the “intellectuals” it deserves

One of those fags said “being destroyed on reddit now”.

Oh fuck off.

Like reddit could destroy anything.

Fear of Big Ben is real baby.

Attached: 86F961BC-193C-4ABA-9189-549C9955E83E.jpg (1080x1080, 172K)

>leftist
>intellectual
do you see the problem user?

Zizek is at least funny. Peterson is genuinely a pointless retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo

>is a jew where color maters allot

and LOGIC

BENNAMINA???

that fucking bitch will probably think his tiny head looks like an apple and take a bite.

Attached: AOC_COMING_FUH_YO_APPLES.gif (250x271, 183K)

Not "winning" a debate doesn't mean your idea is bad. Debating is a skill and Ben has had years of practice.
I consider myself a pretty smart guy and my views are very different to his but I know I can't "beat" him in a debate. Doesn't mean I know less than him or whatever.

Only amusing when he debates clueless college students. Whenever he meets an adult with at least some basic knowledge he looks like a tool.

Ben Shapiro BUTTFUCKS crazy-eyed liberals with FACTS [Must WATCH]

If you knew more than him how would he possibly be able to best you in a debate ? People want to feel justified in positions they can't articulate because it's better than admitting you're retarded.

Because knowing a lot doesn't mean you can articulate it well through speech.
A classic example of this is job interviews. Introverts do terribly on this because they hate talking but they generally perform very well on the assessments.

Knowing something without being able to articulate it is a sign your probably not as smart as you think you are. Sure people can use dishonest tactics to trick you but if I ask you to explain the protections provided by the second amendment and you can't even give me a few sentences you're probably lying to yourself about how much you really understand. Dunning kreuger

>leftists
>facts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

>lefty memes include mocking aruing with facts and logic

Not surprised.

I don't care about the haters
I like Ben Shapiro

Damn
Ash vs Seph

Attached: 6885A5F6-0B6E-41AA-B65C-9902E090FD5B.gif (511x512, 105K)

Ben Shapiro ANALLY BRUTALIZES Ocasio with FACTS and then covers her in thick white LOGIC

Ben Shapiro literally rapes AOC with facts!

Ben
>I'm still jerkin it in the corner AOC, what are you gone do about it?! I bet you feel pretty dumb.

milks gone bad

i like how the jews have everyone thinking that the end all be all is to debate some zionist jew that nobody knew existed 4 years ago

Where is that meme when you need it? The one where Ben destroys the competition with logic or something?

When you think about it, it is ironic for Catcall-chan to call for debate, yeah.

>Body shaming is fine when we do it
Pretty fucking weird nips yeah but the hypocrisy annoys me more.

That's total bullshit. Most scientist would probably not fare well in a debate with a dunce like Ben Shapiro, because they never really thought about articulation in such a way. You have to be retarded to think being able to talk over someone makes you smart. Debates really are cancer, there's a reason they are kept to high school.

>bof sides
Kys.

kys nigger

Ben is nowhere as smart as he thinks he is. He's a nepo hire.

nytimes.com/2017/10/12/opinion/ben-shapiro.html

Why doesn't Ben just run for office if he wants to debate Horseface so much?

This is tantamount to rape

Wow he really has his sisters genes huh?

SHE WOULD WIN

I never watch Ben Shapiro he seems like a right annoying little kike mosquito, however I'd like to watch him get destroyed have you got any links for that?

Factual and logicpilled

if AOC had a dick, Ben Shapiro's asshole would suspiciously have an identical sperm count because he's dick ridin hard.

That little tweet reminds me that the 'alt-right' is in another league, intellectually, from politicians and pundits. He wants to interact and promote her, who he knows is a moron, but is terrified to give real men with valid points and coherent views a platform. He wants to keep the public ignorant and distracted.

She's the queen of trolls.
She gets no benefit from debasing herself to his un-congressional level.

Attached: broken-justice.jpg (2276x1250, 904K)

Ben is a manlet

Healthy and useful debate should be confined to peer edited journals.

All that youtube debating is pseudo-intellectualism

Fuck this kike faggot. Im voting Democratic in 2020. Death to Israel

In the anal

Kek

This sude really needs a beard

I don't like him but I like her less.
These communist she horses that Soros invests on are not very effective, great laughingstock though

>Alert!!! YouTube is censoring and deleting truther channels before 2020 election!!!
youtu.be/Ei-vM3UGx84

>MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS DEAD!!!
youtu.be/Zssw0UL3kg8

>the future of free speech! 14 years in prison for sharing Christchurch video
youtu.be/SiPAN5iUQf0

>Chelsea Clinton BLAMED for Christchurch massacre
youtu.be/mn9oxLoIbJg

>recent show about justice, article 13 and Metokur
youtu.be/-De9zSW63RY

>pre-christchurch chaotic-good ACCELERATIONISM
youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q
!!!!!
Get comfy and redpilled!!

which one is supposed to be the conservative lmao

he has a sister? source??

I'm not a fan of jew boy but I'll be getting the popcorn if this happens.