Why would a rich successful white women go out of her way to date a nigger?

why would a rich successful white women go out of her way to date a nigger?

Attached: 1484516845280.jpg (500x700, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

people.com/travel/canadian-journalist-intervenes-airline-creep-dirty-photos/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_birds_and_the_bees
youtu.be/spNNXIDKngM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To get back at daddy

Because they mostly don't

because facebook told her to
and so did youtube

who runs those?
Deal with the problem, not the fires caused by said problem.

That plain janes a model??

anything under 200 lbs is a model these days

piss off daddy

also this and checked

Because she is into bestiality.

cocaine addiction

Sara (((Snyder)))

smal brap

exotic fetish

pic related from the thread is a model named sarah snyder, who's made millions by herself and is from a poor family, but she's been ran through by niggers who make a fraction of what she makes, and she had dated 3 to 4 niggers who have less money and fame than her. I cannot fathom how anyone who would want even touch someone outside their race, does she not feel natural disgust? it's impossible to love someone of another race and it is unnatural RIGHT?

Attached: 49455697_324792961469519_563780893500271495_n.jpg (1080x1350, 183K)

This, the (((media))) idolizes black guys from the time she was a little kid, causing her to then think those monkeys are attractive.

women fuck dildo's, a black man is like the ultimate dildo, a guilt free no strings guaranteed orgasm and the more she knows her dad/husband/bf would be disgusted by it the harder she cums.

Because user
>Muh Dick!

>brown eyes
she's a nigger herself so what's the big deal? be glad that they're "dating" within their own race for once

I kindof was with you up until the "guaranteed orgasms" part.

Attached: enhanced-10822-1411477443-9.jpg (360x480, 18K)

Well if they won the lottery you could love them

>does she not feel natural disgust?
Its the thrill of violating the taboo.

Because blacks on average have more testosterone and confidence but also they’re the dumbest race and uncivil

Because they are more masculine "for now". Plus constant exposure to a propaganda. Rich kids in general are weaker than a commoner

Who is that little shit

Seems like a filthy jew.

>nigger

big dick., you think you motherfuckers from the Netherlands can compete to that, hahahahahahah

This is an exception. Only unfuckable bitches date niggers. There are whole fora on the web where decrepit looking old fat hags can date young black Africans. It's a last resort, sad thing and these bitches are the most refugee welcome one can be because no white person would tap them

No they're just desperate. The refugees welcome crowd is younger and more idealistic.

>An actual cuckhold
>Arabic flag
Drainage cleaner upon you

Attached: 1444064991616.jpg (639x351, 26K)

because they find niggers attractive because human sexual attraction has barely evolved in the last hundre thousand years, hence white women find primitive, pre-historic males attractive.
same with men, we are attracted to neotony in women hence of a lot of white males have yellow fever.

I hear high value white women that would never date niggers because its abnormal and looked down on in their social circles, i hear them talk when their shields are down about niggers. they find niggers very attractive.
stupidity, baseless confidence, arrogance, treat women as sex toys, aggression, tall, strong, athletic. women are attracted to all primitive male attributes

I think you need to focus less on what whores do and worry about yourself.

You got primitive white people too though. Niggers don't look very human plus they smell bad.

Attached: 1552247763058.jpg (2723x1920, 2.87M)

Because we allow them to.

>because [media] told her to
Gee, sounds like the same way white have garnered mass sexual appeal throughout the world since the founding of Hollywood.

Also, facebook doesn't really have to "tell" any woman that men with genetically bigger cocks and genetically gifted athleticism/aesthetics (black men) are more attractive. They just naturally make more viable mates for breeding from an evolutionary standpoint versus the average white male.

Pic-related. A true case of deception is how women in Asia were convinced to find puny male on the right more attractive than virile, brawny man on the left by western media.

Fortunately that's changing. Asian women in fact are increasingly beginning to hate and reject white males like white females.

people.com/travel/canadian-journalist-intervenes-airline-creep-dirty-photos/

Attached: depositphotos_33560717-stock-photo-two-man-black-and-white.jpg (1024x678, 55K)

>You got primitive white people too though
yep, women find dumb alpha white chads attractive too.
But per male the percentage of prehistoric behaviour + attributes is higher in the nigger population than the white population.

The dark type that usually comes with fake blonde hair. Nothing of value was lost

you guys are ridiculous thinking high class women fuck niggers

women (from all races) prefer white men, you guys should go out more often because you seem very deluded

Attached: 1553291539816.png (1101x1002, 136K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_birds_and_the_bees

>brown eyes
>brown/black hair
>olive skin
this looks like a spic LOL

Attached: butmuhdick.png (508x710, 768K)

>women (from all races) prefer white men, you guys should go out more often because you seem very deluded

You are really talking shit right now. I know a lot of rich bitches who loves niggers. That's their preference.

This. These schizos obsess about the ocasional racemixer whore and think all women are fucking niggers while the white incels are damned to a life of solitary suffering. Racemixing is not common not even here, people 90% of the time date within their own ace, or at least very close.

Sadly your wrong faggot. Asian love White males, so does White, and Black Women. Jewish propaganda and demoralization tricks don't work anymore.

Attached: 23193913241313422222.png (720x753, 1.11M)

what's the problem here? it makes me horny thinking of that huge cock entering her fully dilated (due to arousal) pussy

sure shlomo
show your flag?

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children
so i have to care about what she does because she is white like i am. You should care too

A woman will ask you to discipline her, but not directly; 'can I go out tonight?'. This is the result of a thousand requests for discipline unanswered.

youtu.be/spNNXIDKngM

Because the Jews told her to do it

Attached: 1551033593618.png (530x368, 306K)

Only decent post in this thread. What the fuck is wrong with Jow Forums? Spouting outdated wives tale memes. Look at your average White man on the street and see if they are physically looking after themselves.

Isn't that a gypsy tattoo?

To virtue signal how progressive she is

Attached: rev-up-that-5bbbd4.jpg (800x450, 54K)

>pic related from the thread is a model named sarah snyder, who's made millions by herself and is from a poor family
>poor family in new york
Probably grew up around blax, no/bad values from parents especially her dad.

Not exactly rocket science.

Attached: 0a0c4b5b3d037465f18d82877645a0e8.jpg (480x472, 27K)

she grew up in NC then moved to NY as an adult

because white whore has more status than a nigger

but white whore does not have an automatic higher status than a white faggot man

>Sadly your wrong faggot
Go to any metropolitan area or any area with an even distribution of white women and black men.

The same type of instagram models shitposted here as ideals of white female beauty have fucked a black man at least once in their life.

Perfect example is that one Scandinavian chick with the Thor hammer necklace whose actively dating an undeniably attractive black king. Also Laura Southern.

>Asian love White males
Until they eventually love black men instead. Black Panther sold out in multiple Asian countries. Follow any young Asian girl's social media profile. A majority of them jokingly list Wakanda as their hometown out of infatuation for a civilization populated by virile, strong black men.

Attached: tumblr_mfus7f2JmK1ql7avfo1_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 474K)

>because white whore has more status than a nigger
>but white whore does not have an automatic higher status than a white faggot man

Relationships are nowadays a power struggle. White whore wields more power over her nigger, compared to being in relation with white faggot man ... when society looks at her

>why would a rich successful white women go out of her way to date a nigger?
Because of fashion. The nigger is like an accessory, like shoes or handbags

material riches and success are next to meaningless.

these idiot girls get stupid dreamcatcher tattoos.

God dammit she's my type. I want to ram her ass while I rub her clit and her right tit. Fuck!

masochism.
most "successful" women like to be degraded.

Then she will give birth to shitlets who will hate themselves and blame YT for not being White.

>another cuck thread
mods really have to start moving all this shit to r9k

Attached: 1482353896103.png (785x757, 512K)

>"successful" women poisoning anything around
nothing new to see
they should be paired with trannies and be shilled something like suicide is the ultimate degrading act, so they kill themselves faster

Maybe we should spread some new memes?
"Women of success,
go and die,
we could care less."

>Because they are more masculine "for now".
it doesn't take much.

That's the rare case. Most of them are used up sluts.

To annoy her daddy

Recognition from other rich successful white women as being good people.
Literally virtue signaling.

As a ripped white guy, who's not even that tall, I strike fear and command respect when black men and white men look at me. And less importantly, I've made women of all colors, from white to black to creamsicle, wet just by looking and smiling at them. Yes, this is proven when they let me touch them later. Get on my level, Jow Forumsack basement dwellers, black and white alike. Y'all ain't better than redditors, you're just basedboys who got your onions from processed food instead of onions.

Attached: image.jpg (537x800, 75K)

DAH BBC

And a special message to all the jdif posers (including OP), enjoy what ever bargain-bin pussy you get on this realm (or more likely girly men's shitholes) because you satanic scum's dicks will be eternally dry in hell. Praying for myself, and especially all of you

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 152K)

>Because blacks on average have more testosterone
the confidence thing might be true, but this has been proven wrong

OP chick basically only fucks with dirty looking niggers, she obviously just has a type, and a terrible father.

Propaganda from the globalist jews all over today with mixed relationships etc.

Attached: 1553182633308.jpg (788x1000, 134K)

When the time comes race mixers and the negro both get the rope.(On mimecraft)

Thing is I’m seeing more and more of it. I’ve lived in a college town for 20 years. A mudshark used to be rare enough to be noteworthy. You’d look at her and think, “well of course, you’re fat and/or homely”. Now it’s becoming the norm. Seeing a white grandma dragging some half-and-half through the grocery store is also becoming common. Let that last sentence sink in.

The Kardashians have turned negroes into an accessory.