Why don't you marry an Arab girl?

Sounds like you hate White women, but an Arab girl:
>only believes in true love for one man
>traditional beliefs
>wears modest clothing, men don't leer at her or try to chat her up
>doesn't drink or do drugs
>understands male psychology and will not flirt with your male friends
>only wants a long-term marriage, kids and a stable household
>doesn't need to work but will take up a casual job if she needs to for the sake of her family
>dislikes the mainstream media, transgenders, feminism, gays, Jews

Attached: 1536099451574.jpg (600x400, 30K)

there´s no such a thing as arab girls were I live, there´s no niggers or indians. I´m not poor or a retard
that´s why
also
they look like they smell like shit

Because I'm not anti European

ITT,
>find yourself a good circumcised gurl user

I was two time with a Marrocan. And believe me, how strange something might like, but she was incredibly clean, sweet, she made very delicious food, she was very very kind though.

Because she's Arab. Wish her all the best with her future wife-beater, but I'm not dedicating my paternal efforts towards another race.

Attached: 2015 Mean PISA Scores.jpg (446x1406, 184K)

>Algayria

Attached: 1554005796205.gif (480x270, 1.58M)

Because i don't breed with inbreeds.
I don't want a deformed child.

holy shit what an extremely stereotyped and so dumped down viewpoint you have

>only believes in true love for one man
sure, until they ask for a divorce

>traditional beliefs
not sure but that doesn't apply to everyone

>wears modest clothing, men don't leer at her or try to chat her up
nigga most of them wear sweatpants and hijabs are slowly becoming less worn

>only wants a long-term marriage, kids and a stable household
aka either forced by her parents, or wants to leave her household because they all treat her like shit, or she's an absolute mega thot that only wants to leech of your money

I'm about to marry a Finn gril instead. Mongolian pride! For the Horde!

Attached: 5ef2ed9dd116b353412f19178a46ae83.jpg (813x1065, 118K)

>mfw we above kikes

>Why don't you marry an Arab girl?
Imagine that smell...
Also if extreme hairy women are your thing.
A woman like in pic only look like that if they remove pounds of excess body hair every week.

I dont date coalburners

Because as a consequence of those things you listed, Arab girls only marry within their ethnicity and religion.

Persian grill>Arab grill

Can you imagine dealing with your future in laws?

Cringe & Bluepilled

idk but i recently moved a a part of my country full of middle easterns n damn theyve got really great faces

I did but the bitch would respond to a beating so I had to acid her, anymore suggestions? No I'm not going to fuck goats ahmed.

Attached: face.jpg (758x1024, 59K)

I did, AMA

I wish my girl would cook and shit but her mother taught her nothing but comfort food. Asking to get her to cook something is a fucking chore but at least my needs are met. I'd date an Arab, why not. I'd date almost any race but I do have a type and for whatever reason black women are hardly ever my type. I'd probably get along with a black girl s family than others though desu.

Attached: 464.jpg (680x596, 29K)

She looks basically Italian, white enough for me.

fuck off kike faggit

Sounds boring

How do you tolerate the body odor?

This.

Attached: Noice 1541196112248.png (447x509, 479K)

>I'd probably get along with a black girls family than others though desu
Same reason I only got with girls whose dad's were dead. No daddy = no daddy issues

She doesn't really have one, either I'm lucky or the bad body odor is a meme

She looks like she fucks JEWISH guys

Attached: 1541964403796.png (540x582, 310K)

>Why don't you marry an Arab girl?
they are pushy and mean and think the world revolves around them.

>raditional beliefs
means they won't racemix...

The virgins here think white women don't smell at all, or smell like roses. It's a meme,

Because I don't want arab children.

>a good circumcised gurl user
implying that's a bad thing for the woman to lack the clit hood and labia. I would keep the clit, but not those ugly pieces of flesh. And it's actually turning me on and hotter.

Jews and arabs are the same people, fact. Only the other one is praying to a moon god.

Sorry I don't marry dune coons.

Attached: 1551973857489.jpg (600x447, 74K)

and it's the equivalent of the labiaplasty the amerifat roasties are receiving from their jew doctors. The illegality of it is a meme. Type I circumcision == labiaplasty for the sandniggers in egypt.

I would in exchange fuck a muslima from western balkans who lacks of body hair because of Fitrah and it's pale white blonde blue eyes. lol, I think I perfectly described the bosnian whores.

I would convert the whore 100%

I want a Swedish woman
blonde and blue eyes isnt enough, she has to be pure swedish.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Race mixing is degenerate

no, they are as degenerate as the rest and want muh black dick
also i dont want to convert

because I'm not muslim, if a muslim girl likes you besides that, she's a thot anyway.

Pure bloodlines run the risk of retards being born. Good luck with that.

bosnian women are the ugliest of ex yu tho

Why not make her a better cook with the pretense of something like "Lets cook something together, yada yada". You would simultaniously bond a bit by doing it together.(Usually people also then get some if it is not a regular thing between couples)
And if you use for example game meat you can can justify your involvment in the kitchen with that you want to do great fucking meat in this or that way. If you should need an excuse to be in the kitchen that is.

Attached: 1551210659529.jpg (700x700, 93K)

Because arabs are ugly. Also beastiality isn't my thing.

Attached: 9A1197BF-1F85-419A-90F9-9C4CD383CB4D-3112-00000ED08CD8A3F1.jpg (540x540, 46K)

Damn, I was kind of hoping to convert a Syrian lady over to Christianity (the non kiked version where the ashkenazi are recognized for what they are, usurpers) one day too.

>that chin
Really bad choice for that meme caption.