Will well passing trannies/traps be allowed into the ethnostate? Asking for a friend of course

Will well passing trannies/traps be allowed into the ethnostate? Asking for a friend of course.

Attached: 1548870486790.jpg (325x480, 37K)

>passing trannies/traps
Sure. So will honest jews and invisible polkadotted dragons.

based

Attached: 1543068543553.jpg (404x462, 57K)

Grow up and get a job commie faggot.

Yes, you will immediately be put in our gas chambers.

I work 50 hours a week though.

Attached: IMG_0366.jpg (500x528, 51K)

Of course, traps are better at being trad wives.

Just don't sleep around and it's a-okay.

Attached: 1552349687628.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

Attached: DcruXcdVMAEDW6l.png (1200x995, 1.5M)

How can roasties even compete?

Attached: Dcgs0EdU8AEI8t4.png (1200x888, 1.49M)

They exist, you just never notice them because you think they're just another woman.
Of course no sleeping around, what do you think I am? A degenerate?

This one looks pretty gross tho, desu

Of course but only as helpers of the home.
Men still need a girl to bear children with.
If a male is born so feminine that he cant have another purpose, helping the wife with her duties while shes raising children is an important task they can take.
Alternatively we can always be druids that aid in rituals to the gods but the ethnostate is likely to be christcucked so unlikely.

the ethnostate only has one condition, be color X, anything beyond that is homosexual LARP by pathetic autism weebs

What good is a "woman" that cant bare white children? Sorry but its the rope 4 u.

being a live-in maid for a normal hetero couple would be such a dream you have no idea

>tfw they give you head pats after a long day of cooking and cleaning

hnngh

>Will well passing trannies/traps be allowed into the ethnostate?
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, NO. Degeneracy is for the NECs (non-ethnostate countries.) If you want to fuck traps, you'll have to leave the ethnostate. However, if you are found to have relations with another man, you will be kicked out of the ethnostate for fear of spreading aids.

>censoring the benis

this is a red board faggot. Go all the way or go home

will someone let me hide in their attic in the ethnostate? I'll be really quiet I promise, I'll just be hanging out writing in my diary

Nice try kike, transitioning won't save you.

Attached: 1549836218113.jpg (422x680, 37K)

Allowed in if they have a straight top . Because its only gay to be the bottom . Ask any "non-gay" black man . Trap is basically property in ethnostate . Like a dog . Except instead of property/buddy its property/fuck buddy .

Based
And Typhus pilled

Attached: IMG94542441.jpg (240x240, 22K)

I wanna be a pet!!!!

Show boi pussy .

Just gotta find a someone who is allowed in the ethnostate to rescue you from the "pound" .

>passing
You’re gay