Those muslims rape your 5 years old daughter

What do?

twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1109173143581716480

Attached: sand niggers.webm (720x1280, 2.97M)

They should be made to face the consequenses and marry her after the harlot is first publicly lashed.

impale them and their whole family on my confirmed 8 inch dick

>gypsy dicklet
>8 inches

>anarchist
>having dick or balls at all

kill them of course. is that even a question?

Buy a bucket of pig blood and drench them. Then cut their little wieners off.

Extreme Finnish bants.

these guys live in their parent's home
they fuck hookers or underaged shitskins girls
they are not dangerous for white societies
cut the welfare state and they will be gone after 3 months

>What do?
eat cum from her stretched holes

Does someone have the video of what happened?

You know why the French police doesn't want the video posted? For the same reason it doesn't want videos made by paedophiles to be posted: videos containing abuse, esp. child abuse are illegal and infringe upon the victim's rights.

no culture is inherently better than any other. if its their culture to fuck 9 year olds, who are we to judge... thats racist.

Offer younger 3 yo daughter for better experience for our guests.

Ive lived in france for a while and the amount of middle eastern and nafri men with white french women was staggering. They all need to be deported.

> can't justify raping 9yro because I'm racist

Attached: 20190112_122831.gif (459x501, 303K)

Shh cuckpitalist,you would pay me for 1 night with your ugly hoe also I'm whiter than you

12ga
repeatedly

Tie rope around neck, attach to stone, throw into river.

Pedo is as pedo does.

Brown power, bitch.

Arabs always look so angry. Like they are permanently scowling.

Try my best to resist the temptation to react immediately. Bide my time, plan as thoroughly and carefully as possible. Then when the time is right, dispense maximum justice.

Attached: F3CFCF1B-15E6-4156-93B3-A04750A3DB69.png (649x361, 455K)

Kill them in the christ church Meme Lord way

Attached: 1460522442381.gif (100x100, 45K)

>ching ching finng fong
>mocking anyone's dick size

After the initial video was posted, the French police tweeted: “Please do not stream this video,” and told people to contact the police if they see any illegal content on the internet.

Obviously, the only reason that police would want crimes to remain hidden is that they are trying to cover-up the crime. Even if they hunt down these men and charge them for this action (they won’t), it would still be a cover-up, because they are using police authority to prevent people from knowing that this sort of thing is happening.

But what are they supposed to do?

Certainly, they can’t prevent Arabs from behaving this way. Their only option to try to prevent intensified racial strife is to prevent people from knowing that Arabs are behaving this way. If the job of the police is to “maintain the peace,” then covering up the crimes of nonwhites is the single most important part of their job.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>me
>reproducing ever
Good shit, Muhammad.

Nothing I dont have a daughter.

B&R

((((you))))
A shitskin saying hes going to fuck a 5 year old needs to be passed around every where so people can tell the police if they see the man in the video so the man can be arrested.

ask da jewpolice to help me.

> apologize for not respecting his culture
> offer my other daughter as compensation
> give him a free house and weekly allowance

Also known as the Sweden Solution.

Nothing, it's clearly fake

Based.

would kill them the most brutal way, and film it.
then spread the video
SCARE THEM FUCKERS

Attached: 1513669225649.png (765x772, 167K)