Daily reminder America is a third world country

Daily reminder America is a third world country.

Attached: D2337C9D-0A5B-4229-AA65-CB557B36BEB7.jpg (720x888, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/spNNXIDKngM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does that even mean nowadays?

I disabled my adblock to say unfuck CSS HIRO or I no longer come here thank you bye
reactivates adblock

>fight useless war for Israel
>lose arm
>achieve veteran status
>achieve purple heart
>be stuck to endless grinding at walmart anyway

You realize that this guy is probably retired and does this greeter work to stay busy right?
The way social security works is that you can't make over a certain amount, that's why it's so common for senior citizens to take a lower paid job like this.
My dad just retired and he was talking about wanting to work, but he said he can't make too much money or they'll take away his social security. He is looking for something part time and low pay to do.

I hope you're right because 10$ an hour job at Walmart as a 100 year old sounds like actual hell to me

Some people enjoy working or have a job for the social aspect. Being old and lonely sucks. You can't be this stupid.

His disabilities pay should subsidize him.
I see a lot of old people in my city work, because that is usually the only time they can socialize and interact with society. Pretty sad 2bh, but it would probably explain the boomerposting here

do you have any proof at all that this guy was in the military?

>Daily reminder America is a third world country.

Parts of it are for sure
Politics are resembling a 3rd world shithole
Infrastructure is increasingly 3rd world
Demographics are becoming 3rd world
We ain't there yet, but we're on the way.

jesus they are literally working us to our graves

That's actually a good thing as according to the Paris Accord as a "developing nation" we get to pollute more.

Attached: 4B2CACFB-22C7-422E-B124-0ACA7ABE27E7.gif (374x383, 20K)

Attached: 1385765143475.gif (501x585, 212K)

>1 post by this ID

Couldn't you have posted this in Jow Forums or something? Theres really nothing more depressing than being a retailcuck at an old age

This should of been the first post because it's the best post.

>does this greeter work to stay busy right?

omfg.... No one works as a random greeter to "stay busy"

You go fishing, join a book club, hang out with your friends, volunteer at the community center, teach, build housing for the poor, get involved in politics, help with daycare, ...

You Work as a fucking Greeter, because you are hungry, or can't afford your medicines because your society is a barbaric exploitation pyramid scheme giant Walmart that does PR by putting some old fuck on his or her feet all day as a prop for their fake generosity, when, if they paid their employees even a portion of their massive profits like the Market of products dictates, their employees wouldn't all be on food stamps, and have to work until they died.

Yo someone’s photoshopped his arm out

Attached: FAD6111D-DFD8-4BA5-9287-2EABBB044AF8.jpg (300x256, 10K)

get 4chanX

easier captchas and a bunch of other cool shit

Why didn't you guys listen when it's germany?

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1972-062-01,_Berlin,_bettelnder_Kriegsinvalide.jpg (1024x768, 210K)

Nonsense, my paternal grandfather died with seven figures in his bank account and he worked as a greeter up until he died just to keep busy and be around people. Once you get to a certain age, the loneliness and the crippling purposelessness is enough to make you take shit jobs just so you have a reason to keep breathing and so you can have any kind of human contact.

I'm not saying this is 100% the case as sometimes seniors do have to work, but they usually pick up shit jobs to not be bored.

Attached: image0.jpg (1200x673, 165K)

> "He worked as a greeter"
Huh, funny way to say he sucked cock for a living.

youtu.be/spNNXIDKngM

Don seems like a cool guy,
Don't fuck with him
He lost that arm fighting in the 1st Meme War

Attached: RNFetchBlobTmp_vmte7s3xinm6cbr3lig74b.jpg (1024x702, 148K)

>I have to wageslave or else I get
bored

We’re hitting NPC levels that shouldn’t be possible

Of course he's right. Jesus fuck get out of the house once in a while. This shit is common.

You think it's bad now? We're tiptoeing on the brink of jungle nigger communism.

I do feel for this greatest generation individual whom is depicted in your OP image. I don't think I'm going to live long compared to him, but I will be here until my casket closes as I've already been working here for 15 years. What's another 30 going to do to me?

Attached: 20190313_113452.jpg (2560x1440, 1.64M)

Nah when I was 18 we had a bunch of old geezers that used to work in the newspaper printing place I worked at. They would stand around stacking the newspapers as they came off the press and smoking cigarettes. Basically their wives would just want them out of the house for a few hours a day.

Your grandfather was lonely because you are a shitty grandson.

you really shouldnt talk like that. you do the exact same thing in germany. i really want to know where all the tax money goes your governement rakes in

>Wait for relatives who will never visit
>Work a simple job to meet new people outside your home
Tough choice here, hmmm

Attached: tenor.gif (498x342, 664K)

>greeter at the supermarket

Why is this even a thing ?

Why do burgers even do this? I hate when store people talk to me without me talking to them first

they’re called greeters but their real job is to check everyone’s receipts and purchases because blacks were stealing too much

He could have taken up the job due to being bored at home

This. Big hardware store here has the same thing, but they're often younger people/cute grills.

I work retail. We're told to approach customers and ask "if they're doing alright or need any help" if they look somewhat confused.

It's pretty annoying desu if I am lost or can't find something I know to ask the fucker wearing the uniform and the dumb "A-am I meant to be doing something right now" look on their face.

Be weary of Mr. Sam's 10 foot rule!

Attached: GF7waQc.jpg (3264x2448, 596K)

>my id

Attached: homu.jpg (500x275, 60K)

Do we need reminders ? By any and every metric America is a third world shithole.

Oh, for sure. We all hate doing it. Honestly, most of the people who work retail hate interacting with people period since we deal with the bottom of the IQ barrel types individuals all day. But then again, it isn't so bad at my job, but I work in a bookstore; I rarely see blacks, hispanics, muslims, etc.

Yes and it's said that when you throw old people upfront it decreases theft. I mean even if they don't check the receipts. It puts a face on the store. I don't know if I buy that I've just read it.

Look faggots, these old people usually work at the Walmart to give them something to do, so that they interact with people. Yes, there is a small theft deterrence, but this is job is given to patronize old folks, or the retarded, or both.
Nothing wrong with paying some old person to walk around smiling, giving stickers out. If you want to have fake outrage and virtue signaling, what about the young workers at Walmart, toiling away while the government gives Walmart subsidies?

This guy obviously doesn't support the right, he's been disarmed. The Walmart sure loves the lefties.

>no arm
>thousand yard stare
>Don
Definitely killed rice niggers back in the day

More Spanish speakers than English speakers. Most school age kids are hispanic. Demographic replacement complete in the next coming generation.

bro we don't use metric

That's just sad man. My dad has been retired since 60. Old people shouldn't have to work
What is this man's son doing? Why isn't he taking care of his pops?

>be elderly gentlemen working as Walmart greeter
>feels good to still have a purpose, and the extra money helps on a fixed income
>"excuse me sir, can I see your receipt?"
>"bix nood mugga fugga!"
>chimps out
>get beat to death
>"World star!"
>explain to children that grandpa died because of Walmart and niggers

Honestly he looks pretty good for a one-armed 98 year old man.

Glad you recognise it. Maybe if we all collectively start complaining to management when it happens you guys will stop being so instructed.

This is truth, I’m 65, considered wallyworld just to tell people get your shit and get out!

No, they'll probably just "coach" us on how to "greet and welcome" a customer. They refuse to understand that a majority of people just want to be left alone, and if they are struggling, will come find one of us to help one of them. Sure, some people love to be interacted with and handheld, but a majority of people just want to be left the fuck alone why they shop. It's why retail places are dying left and right; they don't understand consumers anymore, number one, and number two, they think that doing things in New York, for example, translates perfectly to the Mid-West (it doesn't).

Our protestant work ethic requires we slave for Jews until death.

My Grandpa is retired and miserable staying at home all day. For him, it was a trap. He thought he'd enjoy staying at home doing nothing, but only got too fat and lazy to do anything. Now he's depressed because he want's to have purpose in life with a job, but can barely get out of the house physically.

Perhaps this old man chooses to work not out of necessity but to continue to have purpose in life and community with customers and co-workers.

Sounds more like your grandfather doesn't have a hobby to find enjoyment and fulfillment in his life. When my grandfather retried from working on planes, he built a huge shop on his land, bought a ton of wood working equipment, and spent his days making awesome sculptures, frames, etc. Just whatever he wanted.

>c-can I see your receipt?

No thanks.
If you think am a thief, you should call the police. Or at least post a sign informing customers they are subject to forth amendment violation in exchange for the privilege of shopping there.

imagine being born in 1921 and watching your country turn into a shithole

I wonder if there are any employees at all who look at that and don't cringe as fuck

I know not to take any image at face value here, but I really hope this one's made up.

You can say that for any of the corporate propaganda that's passed down to us.

Attached: 20190308_135027.jpg (4032x3024, 2.63M)

*sigh* Got-dang it Dale

>The First World consisted of the United States, Western Europe, and their allies.
The Second World was the so-called Eastern Bloc: the Soviet Union, East Germany, China, Cuba and Warsaw Pact nations. The remaining nations, which aligned with neither group, were assigned to the Third World.
I think you retards mean developing nations, or shithole countries. Sweden is an actual third-world country.

Guns dont kill people, the government does.

If it happens again I'm going tightly clench my bags and raise them yo my chest, scream OH NO NOT AGAIN and run out the door.
Then The Walmart just might get The K-Mart treatment.

Attached: 1519618590968.jpg (580x820, 75K)

>easier captchas
i spotted the bot.

Wrong answer. Enjoy being accosted by the bulldyke Asset Protection goon.

Attached: 15540365256816993353559776324391.jpg (4032x2268, 2.38M)

Walmart = /ourguys/?

Income limits only apply to disability SSI, poorfag

What does that make Mexico?

That is adorable

>join a book club, hang out with your friends, volunteer at the community center, teach, build housing for the poor, get involved in politics, help with daycare, ...
Not unless you're a fucking masochistic libtard.

It makes it more familiar there. And they check your receipts to see if you are stealing.

Can't wait to ask "it" if it's because I'm white. Will definitely accidentally grab buy the "pussy" as we tumble to the ground causing my back injury.

lmao

I know you're a faggot, but real men derive pleasure from being useful.
If you respond with anything other than
>thanks for the advice
than I will know you are a faggy little girl. Grow up, not everyone wants to sit in front of their
>le ebin gaming rig
for 18 hours every day.
Don't you have a father or grandfather who could explain this basic shit to you, Hans?

>check your receipts
If you're a cuck.

You're retarded

The (((Greatest Generation))) for ZOG. Now he probably has nigger grandchildren.

Attached: 8CFCFE0F-AD6F-4437-9667-8ACF14B95E16.jpg (870x777, 112K)

>Sure, some people love to be interacted with and handheld, but a majority of people just want to be left the fuck alone why they shop.
You can thank for the influx of non-whites and the lack of English proficiency that they bring with them for the lack of dialogue. Of course, this can't be said for when they need assistance because they can decipher the English text on their WIC forms. How the fuck is a squat or some fresh off the boat negro know what the fuck a whole grain option is?
>they don't understand consumers anymore, number one, and number two, they think that doing things in New York, for example, translates perfectly to the Mid-West (it doesn't).
No wonder why Walmart crashed and burned in Germany. The shopping culture is completely different.

There seems to be theft all over the board for just about every race out there. Of course, there's a lot of white people here, so if the numbers are rather inflated in one area, you can just point to per-capita.

Attached: 20190315_092335.jpg (2560x1440, 1.4M)

He’s working because he wants to

Based and Boomerpilled

He probably lives across the country somewhere with his own family. We don’t do the extended family thing here.

This 98 year old man with one arm can hold down a job but you can't

Far from it, but a nessassary evil nonetheless.

Attached: 20181121_114625.jpg (2560x1440, 1.44M)

What is your opinion on niggers

Brah, wtf, dude doesn't have an arm and still works. That's awesome, he looks happier than most people I interact with in a normal day.

For some of us, fortunately, Walmart is the only thing we have in life.

Attached: 15540385683334307781093463627416.jpg (4032x2268, 2.07M)

Men need to work. While my grandma retired asap, my grandpa worked until he was 80 as a diesel mechanic, finally decided to retire; after a year and a half of having nothing to do but mow the lawn once a week, he shriveled up and died. That was almost 20 years ago and grandma's still kicking.

Fucking boomers keeping all jobs for themselves.

I dig trees out of the ground with a fucking shovel for 10 dollars an hour, 6 days a week, rain, snow, sun, doesn't matter. Someone put a bullet in my head.

>98
WTF? I want to retire early as possible and he keeps on working?

>the loneliness and the crippling purposelessness

y-you mean it gets worse a-user?

No, it is the well placed shadow that makes it look like that

Attached: 1542419968761.jpg (2596x1927, 1.72M)

Generally once people retire they die shortly thereafter. They have nothing to live for.
My uni dept has a 70 year old professor that had two strokes. He still wheels around the office and publishes papers.

a true leftist

>4chanX

Attached: glowpic2c.jpg (480x300, 33K)

>They have nothing to live for.
They are losers then, how can't you find anything to do with your free time for yourself? Not much years left ahead. This is insane

>He still wheels around the office and publishes papers.
> Meme-flag
A Jew's work is never ending I guess.