Why is Tarrant remembered and this guy forgotten?

Tell-tale sign of how Jew-controlled your minds are. Someone kills Muslims = you celebrate. Someone attacks Jews citing immigration = quickly forget.

Attached: Robert-Gregory-Bowers.jpg (1200x675, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIAS
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-phosphate-classic-rifle-kit-5165448467.html
palmettostatearmory.com/wheeler-engineering-brass-punch-set-8-piece.html
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html
youtu.be/p8sY5CQmlHI
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/4997/Firearms/Rifles/Smith & Wesson/M&P 15 Rifles/S&W M&P 15 SPORT II .223/5.56 16
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>why is this event that happened a while ago not talked about as much as this event that just happened?

Attached: brainlet.png (474x711, 90K)

Attached: Mossad-soy.gif (1703x800, 615K)

Attached: 1550606414051.png (944x1628, 442K)

Bowers wasn't Mossad.

He didnt livestream or meme like a pro. Of course its different. Saint Tarrant is our guy.

He's right though. There never was as much praise for him as for the christchurch shooter. Maybe because there wasn't a manifesto?

He shot up a room full of Jews with an average age of 80, this guy is a faggot pos.

Because bowers is a retarded boomer that took memes too seriously while Tarrant is funny and relatable

How many kills did he get? Like 5 or 6?

No manifesto and no video, so people didn't have much to discuss regarding him

11 I think

Attached: 1553537183062.png (1200x1200, 343K)

Bowers didn’t live stream his shooting and turn it into an irl shitpost

gee i wonder (((why)))
screw your optics guy was /ourguy/, he knew, and they memoryholled it quick.

Attached: 1552865254415.png (446x522, 161K)

Because he spoke out about HIAS.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIAS

because memes
and fuck boomers

Because he did things that the left can use to lock their political opponents down.

If I piss in your face nobody cares, if I piss in your face while shouting death to islam the cnn will mke me famous.

It was 11. When they just give you numbers it usually means someone important got murdered. Like with roof nobody ever really knows that he murdered some groid that was just out campaigning for Hillary earlier that day. He was a mayor or governor or some shit. They also organized BLM and commie shit there.

Most people don't understand the JQ yet, but many, many people hate muslims. They don't understand Bower's actions, even if he had his heart in the right place. The redpill is a gradual thing, most "antisemites" passed through a lengthy phase where they understood more and more but not yet the JQ - many never even get to that point, unfortunately. Therefore Tarrant has more propaganda value, and for more reasons than that as well.

He had lousy timing and may have cost the midterms. That's one reason.

Maybe Mossad or unstable activated by Mossad.

>only a meme flag can make a post this dumb
all anny and ancap flaggits kys

Because nobody in Pa cares about some dead Jews and were not propagating a story that helps the no-cause.

No gunz...

this kills the kiwi

They’re both ugly motherfuckers.

Ever noticed that it’s always the FUGLY people who don’t care about optics??

Dumb fucking kraut. He was Mossad backed and trained. Fuck you Jow Forums seriously. You're fucking retarded.
Failure wignats, so bloody desperate to have one little victory, one thing to call your own that you'll happily gobble up the crumbs the jews feed you.

you're not wrong but they'll still call you a faggot.

Well if no one's gonna challenge me i'll reply to my fookin self
There's a long sanding trope of the jew.
They can not create, only immitate.
What are memes? They are organic. How do we spot the fakerys from shills? They are imitations.
Tarrants brand of meme warfare? It was all immitation. Stilted and wooden.

In Tarrants defense be wrote a good manifesto and never said sorry. He also livestreamed it

The bowers nigger recanted and said the voices made him do it.

Yeah fellow magapede. The midterms didn't tank because voters didn't give a shit. People still have faith in the gop anyone who doesn't is a shill.

Attached: 1552511230852.png (514x249, 93K)

Attached: juststop.jpg (487x187, 21K)

Can't fix stupid. I get it you have to attach yourself to the "winning" team. The thing is he's not on your team. Well... Unless you're a Jew and then your right. I can't understand how you don't see this.

Attached: 1551453720351.jpg (1200x3030, 476K)

And yet here you are doing the bidding of Chuck Schumer, so who's jewing who?

Attached: 1548968858608.jpg (500x682, 137K)

>shoot a bunch of people in their 80's and 90's
wow, so incredibly based

Holy shit! You think Trump and Chuck are actually not the same? By supporting Trump you are by proxy supporting Chuck my last name means to protect Israel schumer.

Attached: TrumpJewishCabal.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

Attached: 526446465664546645456.png (971x1121, 58K)

Effective people on the right love Jews. Jews invemted SJW bullshit, you think they can't destroy it?

Breivik amd Tarramt were smarter than bowers who wqs dumb.

Just wait a few years when he tries to appeal for a release date. He will renounce hate and racism in all its forms.

This is such a shitty argument. Especially from someone who I assume believes in "the swamp/deep state". As it's been proven to!e and time again it doesn't matter. The only reason people got behind Trump is because he had a populist message and claimed to want to end it. Now he is part of it.

Attached: basedaf.png (699x969, 38K)

hello Jew

So who are you voting for in 2020?

Attached: juststopp.jpg (485x185, 35K)

Because he was an unsophisticated, low-iq Boomer. He didn't understand optics or strategy and just went DA JOOS.

Even if you disagree with Tarrant killing a bunch of people, he seems to actually understand the consequences of his actions and how it might fit into furthering his goals. He's actually interesting enough that gov'ts need to ban the media he has produced.

You’re a retard m8. Tarrant was as authentic as it gets. Watch the video, he makes lots of mistakes that no glownig would make. Plus the manifesto is based and reads like it was written by a Jow Forumsack. Now please sperg out at me about sloppy jobs and blood bags, I need a good laff

Probably nobody, but I mean if I have to keep dealing with retards like yourself anyone but Trump. Trumps fan base that still exists are turning into obamas zealots.

Attached: 17dfd1caa1555641a0145782d3a32a0714bb83d44d7c9d6e6c100dbcb230b91d.jpg (600x600, 41K)

So you're just in a desperate attempt to get me to stop supporting Trump?
see

Fuck off with your false dichotomy shillstein, anyone on here who’s still a real, non-NPC human bean knows there’s no political solution to be had

And for people like you I made

Here's a quick guide to building your own AR-15 on the cheap.

This is the first part we're going to buy and it's the most important. This is the only part of an AR-15 that is regulated, you can purchase everything else without getting a background check except this. It will need to be mailed to a local dealer who will charge you a fee and background check you.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html

This kit contains the entire rest of the rifle. Stock, barrel, grip, trigger, barrel all that good stuff. It's a more basic kit but it will be enough to get you started on the AR-15 platform.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-phosphate-classic-rifle-kit-5165448467.html

This punch set will help with assembly and is a good tool set to have for beginners.
palmettostatearmory.com/wheeler-engineering-brass-punch-set-8-piece.html

These are your run of the mill magazines. I'd say 10 is a good start but you can get as many or little as you want. You can also likely head down to any local gun store to purchase some and meet your local FLGS owner.
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html

After you get the parts it's time to assemble your rifle.
youtu.be/p8sY5CQmlHI

Some things to consider at this point:
>Clean your fucking gun
>Begin stockpiling ammunition. A little here and there never hurts.
>Look for an optic. Iron sights are fine but red dots / acogs go great if you have the money

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/4997/Firearms/Rifles/Smith & Wesson/M&P 15 Rifles/S&W M&P 15 SPORT II .223/5.56 16
Want a full rifle instead? The S&W Sport II is your standard 'modern musket'

Attached: Palm2.png (1039x907, 80K)

>He's actually interesting enough that gov'ts need to ban the media he has produced.
I see this caved in head idea so much it's got to be a orchestrated campaign.

The reason they are banning his shit is to prevent reprisals and nothing else. He is not converting anybody with his shitty manifesto, if anything he has turned thousands of decent people away from white nationalism. This keeps white nationalism firmly in the hands of freaks and losers.

TULSI/DUKE 2020

kill count

You're wrong but that's your freedom

Attached: manifesto2.jpg (3523x8191, 2.8M)

Saving these links user, keep being based

Hey support him if you want. Just understand he's the "lesser of two evils" and not even remotely close to what he campaigned on. I pointed out that him being a lame duck that only cries on Twitter is what might of caused the lack of participation in the mid terms.

Attached: PRESIDENTIAL HARRASSMENT.jpg (509x484, 29K)

Because this guy was a retarded boomer

Neither was Tarrant. You shills are all yangniggers who didn't know how to handle the acceleration you were memeing about.

I don't care what he wrote and it does not matter. What matters are his actions. He did a disgusting immoral act in the name of white nationalism and that hurt the white cause. For this reason he is an enemy of white people.

the exit polls showed the Republicans lost the house because of people worried about losing their healthcare not because of based Bowers

That guy was genuine. Tarrant was just a retard who worked for MOSSAD.

In that case we should just forget about the holocaust

spot on user.

This.

Nope. It's the easiest argument to make to disarm shills like you. You all always waddle in here attacking every single person you even remotely perceive to be right-wing. But when asked who you actually support, you never have an answer. Why? Because it's not part of your script to support anyone. You're D&C. And thus when you have no answer, everyone sees the impetus behind your shilling.

What's your opinion on Jews?
Tarrant: they are based and totally not enemies of the white race

>Tarrant was just a retard who worked for MOSSAD.
Prove it, kike.

Attached: 1552673674088.jpg (989x1267, 377K)

Andrew Yang. #YANGGANG #YANG2020 #CHINESEOPERA- I mean #AMERICANHERO

Attached: 1553722274785.png (805x864, 489K)

Suck my ass.

What was voter participation for registered Republicans I wonder?

Attached: jewtosis.jpg (498x367, 88K)

He wasn’t retarded he just wasn’t as based as Tarrent. His heart was in the right place but ultimately lower kill count, no livestream and no manifesto hurt his memeability and staying power in the board’s attention span. Still a hero
Don’t tell me you’re another dipshit who’s waiting for a politician to solve things for us. Whitey needs to play dirty to win a dirty game
Fucktard alert
Even bigger fucktard who didn’t read the manifesto alert. Take off the memeflag Moishe

>Much d&c shill

Attached: 1492156659816.jpg (1075x771, 127K)

I voted for him mainly to keep Clinton out of office, so why should I be upset at him again?

>I don't care what he wrote and it does not matter. What matters are his actions.
He wrote about getting the nation of New Zealand to ban guns in response, NZ banned guns in response.

Have you not bothered to read what he wrote at all? Are you that well programmed?

I watched the fuckng video you dumb kike, it was glow glow GLOWWWWWWWWWWWW

>nobody here called anybody shills until Trump was president
>reddit
Who do you think you're convincing, here?

Attached: 1543986054971.png (1280x484, 569K)

I support Tarrant, I support Bowers, I support real people who actually did things and I don’t support Zion Don who’s only job is to boil the frog slower

>

Attached: jg.jpg (586x600, 298K)

What's stopping you from being the next Tarrant or Bowers?

>thanks to him, guns are now banned in NZ! how awesome is that? now white NZs can't defend themselves! fucking based! still not tired of winning? libtards status : owned. Praise the green frog! MIGA!

You also think the Earth is flat and vaccines cause autism am I right?

>1%
>up from 0%
That's 100% improvement. You can't stop this dragon.

Attached: 1553715526719s.jpg (100x125, 2K)

He kept Clinton physically out of office, bit has the same masters. Don't be mad at him as a person. Be mad at the system that made him turn into Jeb Clinton. He complained about Goldman Sachs and hired more than both Obama and Bush combined. Your getting caught up on surface bullshit.

Attached: 1552598339057.png (290x289, 92K)

>fucking hell forgot to remove the memeflag

Attached: 1551715969355.png (1080x1080, 455K)

If white NZ's allow their guns to be taken they would have never used them

So who are you voting for in 2020?

Attached: 1548196040295.jpg (645x851, 93K)

Oh no, you poor frenchie

Explain how, Nigel Yidstien. Also while you’re at it explain why it would be a good idea for mossad to record their own false flag attack? I’m not sure I get it

implying you would do shit if they came for your guns.
just to let you know i'm not a memeflag kike, was just trolling here

I know he was inspired by the Jewish financed counter-jihad movement. A movement intended from its inception to subvert white nationalism and turn it into a Jew-safe anti-Islam playpen for good goys.

No he won't. Men like Tarrant and Brevik and Uncle Ted don't do that. You misunderstand the white psyche. Taking away our heritage and legacy is the worst thing you can do to us. You cannot hurt men like this more than you already have. They literally have nothing to lose.

If he was gonna cuck he would have already done it.

It's really interesting because every other shooting has been denounced by pol. This is new territory for Pol to support a shooter.

I wonder what changed.

No. I don't trust vaccines, I think they're largely unecessary for the majority of us and you'd be retard not to be skeptical of bigpharma but i wouldn't decisively say they cause this or that.
Flat earthers are fucked in the head.
Tarrant was a trained operative.

he didn't have a memefesto or livestream it i.e. he wasn't as big of an attention whore as the memeshooter

Voting is for deluded, lazy, cowardly filth such as yourself.
Keep telling yourself your problems will be fixed as long as you keep voting for the "based" heads of the hebrew hydra

Like I said probably nobody. It doesn't matter who gets in office. The system itself will whip them into shape.

Attached: 3BC1C5F9-9B00-4D21-9F32-33F9F07DC9C5.jpg (198x198, 9K)

Please. He was sucking Jewish doctor cock by the time he reached the hospital. Stormfaggots/wignats have no real principles and are most prone to conversions. I expect him to have a 'change of heart' midway through his sentence and advocate for anti-racism like the klanfaggots from Charlottesville.

>being an attention whore is good

Attached: 1546264498867.jpg (543x680, 42K)

>why would they record it
Gee I don't know user, why would you record the slaughter of muslims huddled in a heap other than to provoke the complete crackdown on white nationalism and white racial conciousness?

Robert Bowers - Zionist
Brenton Tarrant - Zionist
Alexandre Bissonnette - Zionist
Dylann Roof - Zionist
Elliot Rodger - Zionist
Omar Mateen - Zionist
Adam Lanza - Zionist
Marc Lépine - Zionist
Stephen Paddock - Zionist
Devin Kelley - Zionist
Alek Minassian - Zionist
Mohamed Atta - Zionist
James Holmes - Zionist
Timothy McVeigh - Zionist
Terry Nichols - Zionist
Moussa Coulibaly - Zionist
Anders Breivik - Zionist
Tsarnaev brothers - Zionists

This

And they allowed it to happen, why should I care about the opinions of sheep?
Do you own any firearms?
I'm curious why you're not in jail or dead from your big action. What have you done again?
That's cool, and like I said for people like you there's Until such time as that becomes necessary, I'll vote for Trump and revel in your buttmad

Attached: 1553459828888.jpg (501x1140, 382K)

vote patrick little, nigger faggots.

Attached: 1552312604779.jpg (1564x1082, 234K)

Kek