What is Jow Forums's opinion about alcoholics

what is Jow Forums's opinion about alcoholics

Attached: LQLcCxh.jpg (453x286, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens
youtube.com/watch?v=j45lrsHFLTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they need proper help not good wishes and hugs.

Wish I weren't

Its fucked mate I drink a bottle of vodka a day at least I drink less that a South Korean faggot who isnt even juchepilled.

I need to stop being one

it's degenerate but drinking a wine or beer every now and then is alright

Attached: Paracelsus.jpg (2802x3737, 2.77M)

addicts are degenerate, how one man just can't stop doing anything like fuck just don't do it what's so hard about not doing things?

Same as meme flaggots, schizos.
also AHEM:
Israel did 9/11.

Attached: 1552056049074.jpg (750x620, 55K)

What kind of help works best?
>addicts are degenerate
I agree with you
>how one man just can't stop doing anything like fuck just don't do it what's so hard about not doing things?
Not sure what you meant by this

they need a tropical Ibogaine vacation and a friend

Attached: 22.jpg (700x933, 401K)

the problem is they quit and feel really bad like they have the flu combined with mania but the instant cure is some alcohol, which is cheap, socially acceptable and available 24/7.

second reply meant for

I stop drinking like an idiot after fucking up my life in a very scary way
not fun

Drinking till you pass out is a waste of time, money and booze. Get a light buzz and keep it going for as long as you can then just wash it away with some non-alcoholic drink.

Wine is for girls only mate

You sound like a faggot who can't handle his drink

you must not understand physiology very well
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens

Attached: 1440596712823.jpg (300x300, 18K)

I am an alcoholic as studying medicine, also mdma, ketmine, coke, anything really

How bad is alcoholism in Russia?

Based slav here and seconding this

This

congrats you just fucked yourself if you are in that stage, but even then I'd just tie myself to bed and waited till it all went away
>t. 24/7 wasted kiwi

former alcoholic here

sometimes life will fuck you up

O-ho-ho, I live here!

Attached: 15536044200970.jpg (250x249, 13K)

You need to understand that in slavic countries non drinkers are considered pussies, alcohol is sort of integrated intpo our culture.
In my honest opinion I agree with this, if you are a man and can't take a few shots of hard liqour without it making you noxious you're a fag bro.
But that aside, alcoholism is a real fucking problem that should be treated with self-discipline developed through work and exercise, not pills and pats on the back.

Wise words mate. Be /ourking/

Worst part about alcoholics is that you tell them they are alcoholics and they are like "Nah I don't drink" like a fucking babies literal manchilds

go off in the bush and have some mushies ya bogan cunt
that'll fix yer boomerang

Attached: libertycaps.png (960x960, 1.4M)

Absolutely degenerate

i can only hope for other people on here that they just get sick of throwing up in a bucket and waking up with mystery injuries too. there can be happiness in life but you're making yourself unable to even chemically experience happiness the normal way. it taxes your body so much that it ironically becomes the only way you can feel better.

Exactly. Well regulated, disciplined forced work camps to give these hopeless degenerates purpose again. Bit of survival and fitness training at the weekends. Still a degen after 6 months? Well then there's a gas chamber out back.
Love the way you think, Hans.

A complete lack of self control

Only someone with the mind of slave.. or slav could allow themselves to be controlled by a bottle of liquid

hello there christopher hitchens

so much interesting shit to study why waste your time and health on drinking

Seconding this too, am a former alcoholic aswell, when I lost my fiancee I wasn't even able to sleep, the only thing that would help me fall asleep was being stone dead shitface drunk, otherwise grief would keep me awake.
It turned into a nasty viscious cycle that lasted for 2 years but once I finally got my head out of my ass I quit just like that, all it took was one decision.
I understand that many people don't have the "JUST FUCKING STOP" mentality and need to be treated as infants to get through to them but honestly, fuck those people, they don't deserve the help because of the time money and energy spent on them is too fucking much when you see how actually simple it is to quit.
So I sort of agree with

Worse than potheads. Near heroin junkie tier.

Drinkers and Smokers are the same as a heroin junkie. We should just gas them all.

Attached: 075.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Alcoholics are fucking degenerates and alcohol is literal poison.
Also kava kava is superior to booze in literally every way.
>Not addictive
>Mellowing without reducing mental clarity
>Doesn't cause fucking brain damage
How can alcohol even compete tbqdesu?

Attached: gettyimages-103462811-1024x1024.jpg (682x1024, 579K)

What happend?

There's nothing wrong with drinking a lot of alcohol. Our forefathers did it since ancient times. The problem is when your life starts revolving around alcohol, but drinking 4-5 times a week is not bad.

alcoholic like picture related? more degenerate than DUDE WEED LMAO desu

Alcohol is redpilled. I turn more right wing when on the sauce

Attached: 5F3A95A4-7AE8-4CA1-AA87-1F92B33FF5C5.jpg (652x602, 61K)

they rack dissiprine

Degenerates. It's a big money. And matter of government politics.

possession by deamons
hence the nickname spirits

why chimneys on the google image recog??

Kek

Never been such a drunk that I could get sick or something from taking a day off. Mostly just been a recreational drinker every day, yesterday I had a few beers for breakfast and inlined skated for 6 hours. There have been many weeks for the past 3 years where I drank every day 10-18 beers or the majority of a bottle of whiskey. Been tired of that heavy shit but ya know shit just gets away from me sometimes.

Mostly just irritated that I have wasted 100 bucks a week for a long while because of it.

Tell me more about this kavakava. How strong it is?

Nearing 5k a year there

Hi I am a man with 2 DUIs. I'm a loser and I hate myself and I'm a burden to everyone around me. But I haven't drank for 2 years and my life is starting to slowly improve because of that fact. All you can do is keep moving forward I guess. Hopefully I can get my license back soon and be a functioning member of society again. Both my parents are hard core alchies, I don't know why I ever even touched the shit. I don't need it.

Socially DUI is practically as bad as murder nowadays and you'll all probably tell me to kill myself so I'm gonna go now.

even worse than alcohol for your liver

If you can’t enjoy a good wine, you don’t have the mental capacity to consume alcohol. Are you 13?

If you are an alcoholic you are addicted to SUGAR. It's like any other sugar addiction. An attempt to medicate from other poisons (((they))) have been feeding you since childhood,
To break the pattern - Fast. Then if you must drink, make your own beer or cider and only drink when you are filling up with food.

Also I got a DNA test done a few years back and I am 75% Russian. I guess the memes are true lel

My man, stay away from globalist tricks to poison you

You and me both, brother man. Fucking hate it, but I love it.

You’ll have liver failure in a few years

Thanks, I appreciate that. Usually when I post about that stuff people just tell me to kill myself. Truth is depression mixed with alcoholism left me not caring if I lived or died, and I wasn't even considering the safety of others. It was dark times and I regret it deeply.

reckon i'm in the same boat, although realized at relatively young age that i'm just not cut out for guzzling hard liquor. now that'll promote some piss-poor decisions but its mighty hard to get that way off of standard-ass domestic piss-beer.

frequently upset at myself when i tabulate the amount of money i have spent on, say, "soft substances" since age 18. boy, coulda had all manner of nice useful things, and coulda made those shekels work for me and propagate more fukken shekels

hey man, as long as you've done no harm the no foul in my book. morally speaking, anyway. of course we both know that you've been a damn fool. i've been a damn fool myself although haven't paid much of a price for it. lucky and blessed.

at least where i live and in my extended friend-group, "casual DUI" without arrest is quite common. disturbingly common, and i have taken part in this practice plenty. just get decently wrecked at a house party or whatever and truck it on home late at night on the back roads.

just do your best, man. you are the sole proprietor of your mind and you must repel invasion whether it be poor habits, immoral behavior, or bad morale.

The fuck tou doing nigger? Read yourself. You NEED HELP NOW.
Go to the doctor. Find your antidepresant (harder part bro) and start lifting right now. Also s creative hobby.
You are not well bro and you feel alone. Bad combinstion.
>Anxiety drinker. Half a bottle of vodka to sleep right now. And as cruel joke, psychistric nurse.

I have sympathy for them, but I can't stand to be around them. Annoying as fuck.

This is coming from someone who used to drink himself under the table every single night, until passing out. Started out young and went on for years. Enough was enough and I quit cold turkey. Thought I was gonna die a few times. (I mean that in the most literal sense possible. Just didn't care) Turned my life around and I've been sober for years.
...to any alcoholics out there - It's never too late. Just have to want it bad enough. Also, one last thing, after you get sober, it's not a certainty that you will always have that "monkey on your back". I have absolutely no urges to drink, ever. GL.

Attached: 3D.jpg (1080x1080, 264K)

a person who can handle their alcohol, but also won't get addicted to it, is a civilised adult

Attached: 1506701723681.jpg (960x720, 153K)

Make with the green text story mayne

Ugh true words nipbro. It tastes like fucking poison I just wash it down with tons of water.
And oh god when you puke and the alcohol still hasnt absorbed..... Its like taking twice the amount and zero buff.
And of course after puking, sweating and tour face red as a fucking tomato.
You pour another one.

KEK please give me a job.

Not very kek. Like I said, it is mellowing, calming, very mild in nature. Even at its most potent, it does not obliterate ones sense of self the way many other drugs do. Still, mild as it is, from what I've read, many recovering alcoholics have found it to be an effective, useful substitution for booze.
I've been using it for years and I have yet to sustain any liver damage.

Attached: z3jgoymn8io21.jpg (780x592, 231K)

What was it mane? Liver, kidneys...?

Wine is for people who enjoy a good meal and have enough taste to not always was it down with cheap beer.

did hitchens ever prove that violent knife crime was directly linked to marijuana use? good one peter

>wine is for girls
What are you 12 or something? I'm right in the heart of wine country and my birds family and friends all run vineyards. Good wine is either free or a couple of euros a bottle. Australia has some good shit desu but you are probably too cool for wine school. I have a bottle of red a day with dins and lost all that bloat weight from drinking pints all the time.

t. britbong in Italy

I respect them. They are all former fighter pilots or boxers or former fighter pilots and the best boxer at the base. So they have told me.

im sure stalin drank 7 times a week too

You have to experience the mediterranean to get off of the high horse my man.
People think we LARP but holy shit we are food blessed.

It takes a lot to develop alcoholism. They usually have been pieces of shit their whole lives. People in AA need to be gassed

I am one. Feels good.

I miss England but not sure I actually want to go back. Not been to Spain but have heard you guys are living the dolce vita too. Amazing cheap vino. I woke up a bit hungover today but just had few glasses of primo Lambrusco and thinking about tonight's dins and vino combo

Attached: 1431618149129.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Based and ethylpilled.

Sounds that you had some good help from mr. Allen Carr. I def reccomend his books. Still props to you user for sticking to the good path

Don't like 'em, had to go through most of my childhood observing my drunk mother. She was and is working, but it was infuriating as shit to interact with her in any way.
Now I myself am an on-and-off drunkard. Started just a year ago and immediately went for the toughest of shits - absinthe. Then vodka/whiskey/cognac, a few months ago it was only whine and champagne, and now it's just beer. Though it was pretty much hardcore - half a bottle of absinthe in one evening was a bit too much. And then a bottle of vodka per day.
The problem is, unlike most drunks I seem to be a massive pussy that's susceptible to withdrawal symptoms without drinking that much. During the "heavy drinks" stage I had delirium tremens a couple of times. Holy shit it's literal hell, and every time after I said to myself I wouldn't drink at all anymore. Nope, still kept going after a while.
The delirium situation got so bad that now I can't even really drink beer, I just go for about ~4 liters in a day and the next day it feels very close to that same hellish withdrawal. I'm actually confident I'll not be drinking anymore because the withdrawal just isn't worth it.
I'd rather stay constantly depressed and broody than be relatively okay for half a day and then be in a condition close to death for the next 24 hours.
If anything I suppose it's more of a blessing to be so weak towards alcohol. At least it means I won't drink.

Attached: 1552883241132.png (700x845, 753K)

Be not among winebibbers; among riotous eaters of flesh:
For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags.

Who hath woe? who hath sorrow? who hath contentions? who hath babbling? who hath wounds without cause? who hath redness of eyes?
They that tarry long at the wine; they that go to seek mixed wine.
Look not thou upon the wine when it is red, when it giveth his colour in the cup, when it moveth itself aright.
At the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder.
Thine eyes shall behold strange women, and thine heart shall utter perverse things.
Yea, thou shalt be as he that lieth down in the midst of the sea, or as he that lieth upon the top of a mast.
They have stricken me, shalt thou say, and I was not sick; they have beaten me, and I felt it not: when shall I awake? I will seek it yet again.

Have a nice day friend

Alcohol banned, permited only for important people in low quantities.

Only if Russia heavly limited alcohol and keept they slutty women in check, Russia would be a fucking beast of a country.

It's an escape mechanism being used to fill a void left by a hopeless world. It is also a self fulfilling destruction mechanism as the void becomes more difficult to fill the further you sink into alcoholic depression.
It is should only be drank at times of celebration and not at times of sorrow and misery.

This.

Attached: 20180612_220614.jpg (3264x1836, 2.2M)

>What kind of help works best?
behading
lapidation

it kills you, but very slowly

ruins your entire life in the process. alcohol is a bad drug

Attached: 1553882974576.jpg (720x720, 59K)

I live with one. It's fucking pathetic. Dude nearly died months ago, quit, but slid back into it because apparently he has zero fucking concept of how addiction works. One beer, two beers, a case of beer, then back to the bottle. He starts as soon as he's awake every day.
I have almost no respect for him anymore. It's a shame because he's quit intelligent otherwise.

I used to drink heavily, about 40 shots a week, maybe more. I cut back, but now two 8% beers get me pretty drunk. Does anyone know why I get drunk so easily/black out and get so hungover off a bit of beer now?

Because you're a bitch.

Seriously though, I used to drink massive amounts just last year and now 36oz of 8-12% beer makes me angry and black out.

That guy is right, you're a bitch.
Just like me.
Wanna fuck, faggot?

Attached: 42745253478.jpg (931x1278, 124K)

You weigh 110 pounds. Please collect your twink boyfriend and leave the premises.

I'll collect your penis with my anus next time you DISRESPECT me, faggolio.
Tremble in fear!

Thanks folks. Legitimately concerned here. But sure, I'm just a pussy. I'll suck your dicks now.

PROST!
youtube.com/watch?v=j45lrsHFLTE

Attached: Bierautomat.webm (360x640, 233K)

my parents are alcoholics and whenever I think about it I begin to feel hatred towards them

It's because your liver is so damaged that it can't process alcohol anymore, it goes straight to your bloodstream. It happens during the late stages of alcoholism.